Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 19 2018

Budapest has fascinated me right from the start and completely captivated me.

There is so much to discover. From cool to traditional.

This is where I find inspiration. And my own style.

For more infomation >> Experience Fashion in Budapest with @carmushka and @anajohnson__ - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Marvin Bagley III Talks Men's Fashion & Music | JCPenney x Bleacher Report - Duration: 3:10.

What's up everybody, it's your boy Lance Fresh! I'm here in Sacramento

with JCPenney. I'm here to see my guy Marvin Bagley in his new city. We're

gonna talk fashion, we're gonna talk game day style and of course we're gonna

talk music cuz we know he likes to rap.

So you're in the league now, you're not gonna really be wearing sweat suits

you're gonna get dressed up. So let's see what you would wear to a game

I mean I like this personally. This is definitely a nice one. It's a little

flashy, it all depends on the mood I'm in and what city I'm in that's definitely

one but for real on a daily basis I might wear something like this.

Nice shade of blue. Chill. - still swaggy at the same time.

So we're thinking about a game day look, but we're also thinking about your music video

you know what would you wear? Well you know all these shirts I got in my

closet man it's pretty swaggy. I'll say if I had to

shoot a video this is definitely one. This is not too flashy

This is right. Cool, so now we gotta get some jeans. You got some

options up here as well. Something like this kind of goals with

the color. You are confident in this fit so we are gonna

get you dressed and shoot that music video! Let's do it!

alright man so you dressed up, let's talk about the fit. How you feeling? Feeling great!

It's like I said you got to be comfortable

As long as you feel confident in what you're wearing and how you present yourself

I think that's all that matters. So we're shooting this music video

What's the name of the song? The song is gonna be called "look at me now"

Pretty much a kind of reflection on my life and how I got to where I'm at today

I'm excited about shooting it!

So we're here in Sacramento, we talked style, we went

to your closet, you picked out an outfit, you shot a music video, directed it

How you feeling right now? Feeling great! You know it was a lot of creativity

going into all of this and music is something that I love doing. This is a

platform to send a good message, a positive message to not only kids, but

anybody listening. You know when the commissioner said your name during the

draft was your style important then you know? That's that's a big deal! Style

was definitely important that night that was a very important time that kind of

show your style and what you like and how you like to you know get swaggy

or whatever they call it but that was definitely a perfect time to show it

So you collaborate, you're making clothes you're making music, are we're gonna have a

mixtape coming soon or something like that, is anything coming soon? Yeah I got

an album on the way I'm not sure when it'll come out yet, but very soon so you guys should stay tuned to that

For more infomation >> Marvin Bagley III Talks Men's Fashion & Music | JCPenney x Bleacher Report - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

❤️ Amazon Black Friday Fashion Try On Haul - Bodycon Dresses ❤️ - Duration: 10:50.

Amazon Black Friday Fashion Try On Haul - Bodycon Dresses by Natalie Nightwolf

hello my greatest friends I hope you are well my name is Natalie Nightwolf and

welcome to my show guten Tok Ola glad you're here today's

show is an amazon black friday fashion try on haul i took my favorite dresses

from amazon some that were donated by viewers some that i purchased myself and

i'm gonna do basically a Tryon of a few of these items and they're all gonna be

listed in the description below if you'd like to shop for these items I know you

know Amazon Black Friday is a big thing and most of my fashion is actually from

Amazon so I'm excited to do like a try on haul with a lot of items I'm just

gonna do dresses today and if this does well then I can show maybe like skirts

and more fashions from Amazon later this week since it is kind of time-sensitive

and some of these items might be on sale for the Amazon Black Friday deals also

I'm sorry I'm like sick I just been like sneezing I'm a little bit out of it so

I'm going to try to plow through anyway I have some tea over here I actually

tried to drop some vitamin C in a beer and chug that but it tasted absolutely

horrible so the first item I'd like to show off from Amazon that I love so much

that is also linked below as item number one is this red vinyl dress with a

keyhole cutout obviously this bodycon mini dress is

super cute the red is perfect it fits really nice and check out the back the

back is mesh with these skulls on it let me get a little bit closer red and black

skulls in the back and the zipper with this keyhole thing which makes it easier

to zip up I love the back and then all the crisscross kind of bandage details I

love this obviously keyhole detail here and I also love how this outfit comes

all the way up to like your neck I guess

all right let's do the next one okay so this is the next out but I like to show

off it is a blue velvet bodycon dress I recall that this was donated by a

generous viewer which makes it all the more special to me if it's absolutely

perfect this was more of a midi dress where it goes to just above the knee

which i think is like perfect this is cool you know blue is kind of one of the

colors of the new year you know Hanukkah Happy Hanukkah

everyone so yeah love this dress this is dress number two links in the

description below

okay yeah just a very simple bodycon dress has just regular shops it's got

that v-neck and it kinda has a scoop neck in the back but not too low you

could still kind of hide the bra strap I hate when it's like too low in the back

and you can I can see your bra strap in the back but yeah this one's perfect I

love that bit too you know what I mean okay let's see the next up it alright so

this is just a basic kind of well it is kind a basic cotton short sleeve bodycon

dress I love this one so much I've had it for a long time you know it's fitted

at the waist I can't say it enough I need a dress that's fitted at the waist

cuz I have a smaller waist and I love everything to be super tight especially

around the knee as well and I like things to go actually to the knee the

back is it goes all the way up it feels so so so incredibly comfortable yeah so

this is gonna be item number three listed in the description below and

because I love this dress so much I got it in three other colors

I'm not gonna try all these on but this dress comes in many colors even more

than these but since I liked it so much over the years I had got it in black

this sort of periwinkle color which is actually really beautiful this one's

very very I love this one a lot and I got it in like maroon 2 so yeah I just

really like it all right let's see what the next up it is already okay so the

next item I guess is more of like a costume it's kind of like a it's a PVC

or vinyl nurse's costume it has these buttons that go up the whole entire way

I love the colors I love like a pastel colors it's a pastel pink and purple and

it even comes with this little headpiece which I never really know how to wear

but something like that it just fits me honestly like a just buttons up it does

have a little give to it where it goes it is like a mini skirt this is the

cutest thing ever like really I love this a lot show you the back as I love

that it's a v-neck I love it it has this collar I love this detailing here which

matches this little hat here I love it it's really really a cute costume

definitely a favorite from Amazon for sure I wish I had a big syringe you know

ever gone to a Max Brenner coffee shop or Max Brenner chocolate shop and like

York City or wherever else it is I know this one in Boston too you can get a

chocolate syringe it's filled with just like melty chocolate and you could just

you know what I'm saying anyway okay let's move on to the next outfit okay so

here's the next outfit it is a very stretchy kind of span it's made out of

spandex or nylon basic kind of v-neck body contrast this is a midi dress goes

to just above the knee it's like sticking a little to my tie

I think one thing I want to point out is if you want to be more modest you could

just leave it up here which actually I like this this is nice for dates because

you could see like kind of the shape of your breasts or whatever but it's not

like so out there so actually keeping it up like this it is quite nice actually I

really really like this look you know is very like lady in red but I do feel like

it's classy it's it's fitting here you know fitted through the whole thing

covers bra strap so you can wear whatever bra you want in the back that

covers that whole area - this is good when you're kind of getting to know

somebody but then when you wanna like you've been with your partner maybe for

a while and they're starting to lose interest and your shirts are getting

lower and lower and then you're like honey look at me look at me look at me

please excuse me I'm over here look look look look look

and they're still staring at the waitresses but but what are you gonna do

haha that's life I'm kidding that never

happens to me

Rangers okay let me show you one final Jeff alright so I love this dress so

much and I should also mention that I've done dedicated Tryon videos for each of

the items that I've shown so far so if you'd like to check those out please

just go check out the other videos on my channel so this one is obviously a

v-neck tank top dress and one of the best features of this dress is that it

has some side slits it actually has double side slits a slit on this side

and a slit on that one but it still gives that great shape sometimes slits

on the side make it all baggy at the bottom but not this one this one's

thicker than the other ones I showed it's thicker than these over here but

it's still super soft and this dresses one comes in many different colors I

love this dress and then I have generous viewer donated action both of these I

think I got the teal one first and then the gorgeous red one

oh wow oh yeah yeah love those this will definitely be

linked in the description below another easy dress to kind of just slip

on and look like a million bucks in am i right honey I want to give also an

honorable mention to this just this is the this is a faux leather black dress

that I've worn recently I'm gonna link that here to the Tryon of this dress so

I don't have to wear it again just because I feel like it's been done to

death honeys I've also worn it on some live streams

and stuff like that it's a gorgeous dress it's form-fitting and I found a

similar one on Amazon I don't remember where I got mine but I found a very

similar one on Amazon in that link below now I'm going to show a little bit of a

sneak peek of the items that are upcoming a try ons I'm sorry that I'm

behind - the viewers that donated some awesome items for future try ons I am a

little behind this week I want kind of Thanksgiving Black Friday type stuff and

I'm gonna get to these super soon oh my god actually try this one on looks like

a freakin mermaid thank you I know scourge dark fog gave me this one these

other ones I have sneak peaked in videos recently look at gorgeous bandaged

bodycon dress it's like a mini this one's coming up soon I'm also gonna

link that below a gorgeous sequined dress a mini dress body con this trans

coming up soon it's from Amazon this one's link below this comes in many

different colors actually so does this mermaid looking one and then I have this

this is a body con like faux leather dress with a full lace back long sleeves

this trans coming up soon this one's linked below and so is this one from a

friend Jim I finally got it sorted out it is a silk gown it's gorgeous and that

is also linked below oh that was a lot for me you know doing even one outfit is

something else but I hope you like the way this went I'm sorry if my energy

level wasn't as high as it usually is because I'm feeling a bit under the

weather but I always do feel better when I'm talking to you when I'm wearing

awesome fashion so again everything is linked in the description below if you

like this video please give it a like please leave a comment letting me know

that you stopped by which was your favorite outfit and please also

subscribe to my channel already if you want to see me do something else like

this let me know or like the video if I got 300 likes I don't even know if

that's possible or what number of likes I usually get I'll do the same type of

video with skirts or something like that so yeah thanks again bye

For more infomation >> ❤️ Amazon Black Friday Fashion Try On Haul - Bodycon Dresses ❤️ - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

#EQUAL10 NOVEMBER - SECOND LIFE: Fresh, original and #fashion - Duration: 18:35.

For more infomation >> #EQUAL10 NOVEMBER - SECOND LIFE: Fresh, original and #fashion - Duration: 18:35.

-------------------------------------------

BEST Mens Winter Fashion Jackets-Mens Winter Style Guide 2018 - Duration: 5:03.

What's up, everybody George here from GP lyocell in today's video guys, I'll be counting down my top 5 best men's winter jacket

So I'm going to keep you looking warm and stylish in these cold months

This is the first video in my winter style guide for 2018

And as always there is a video summary would timestamps linked in the description if you guys want to skip to specific jackets coming in

at number 5 on this list

We have one of my absolute favorites and that is the Sherpa denim jacket now

This is one of my absolute favorite jackets, especially for the winter time because it takes the already amazing down jacket

which is style as reversal and keeps you warm during fall and early spring and just

Takes it up a notch by adding this sort of synthetic fur lining on the inside of the jacket

Which I first linking as another layer to the style

It's insanely practical for winter and you can go wrong with another version of a denim jacket

I think this is great, especially for a late fall to the beginning of winter

Or maybe this can be your full winter jacket depending on where you live

But I have more options on this list for colder regions therefore on this list

we're going a little bit more classy a little bit more of a dress-up and that is

The top coat now. What can I say about the top coat that hasn't been said already?

This jacket has been around forever almost and what I love now is that there are a lot more

casual options other than your traditional

Black great and navy blue like the light tan one that I personally like to wear and for me

This is a great light winter jacket depending on where you live because it is so easy to look

good with this jacket on because it's just

amazing the length the fit the lapel with it is just

you wear it and you basically you can't look bad with this you can but you've really hard to do it and what I personally

Recommend is have one of these in hand just in case you know, even if it's not too cold where you live?

This is a great way to layer any simple outfit you have underneath and the crazy thing is you can almost get them

Anywhere now number three on this list

I'm getting excited because this one is going to make you look extra handsome and that is a

Pea coat now for me the pea coat will reign supreme when it comes to the best jacket

period they just my opinion now what I really like about the pea coat is we're combining two of the most important things that make

up a good win jacket

Functionality and style. I personally think this is an amazing jacket because the amount of details that are in it, for example

the two the cuts on the lapel

the length of the sleeves and the complete length the pockets the double-breasted feature and it's just an amazing jacket that you can layer pretty

much anything with I personally recommend layering it with just a v-neck sweater and throwing a scarf over because when you have that scarf

With those lapels open it looks amazing in you'll stay warm and stylish with as minimum effort as possible

number two on this list is the lightest of the winter jackets and that is a

Sort of puffy thicker bomber jacket a lot of people think just bomber jacket just for fall spring and early summer

However, I personally think now that we have expanded the bomber jacket

Between those little light nylon, so a little bit more of a puffer jacket

It's actually like a great alternative to the traditional Park especially for the winter side

Great thing here is that this is going to transition nicely between three out of the four seasons of the year

You can wear this fall

winter and even spring because if you can layer it so easily with t-shirts with fucking sweaters with

Anything really you can because the bomber jacket is versatile and the puffier bomber jacket

It has the same versatility with just a little heavier set, but it's a great alternative if you live somewhere cold

But not so cold that you need

Jacket number one on this list. There is no doubt

This was gonna come in first place for a winter jacket and it is the full length

Parka the great thing now with a lot of men's style, especially as parkas have become less of this sort of skiing

really rugged durable winter clothing, which is important to more of a

Stylish yet still functional piece

And what I like about the park is especially today is that a lot of them are being cut a little longer

Sort of like the top coat is previously mentioned and the great thing here is that you look so badass

When you layer these and you have let's say a necklace on underneath with your wool sweater

Like I'm wearing now and he's just crazy because it matches nicely. It keeps you warm

And the fur lining just makes you look expensive

I know it's the first thing that came to my head colors that I personally recommended great for the Parker Art

Olive-green like the one I'm wearing traditional black great and even navy blue

Some of them really look great in navy blue and the great thing here what I love personally number one

this is that you're taking such a traditional staple of winter clothing and really turning it into something very

Stylish and functional which when it comes to men's style

we like

functional and we like stylish Baker guys have my top 5 best winter jackets for men to stay stylish and warm you guys enjoyed

This video and one like to see more content like this hit that like button and subscribe

To the channel because I'm trying to help you become the best version of yourself and post two videos a week

Thank you guys so much for watching and I'll see you in the next video. Peace

For more infomation >> BEST Mens Winter Fashion Jackets-Mens Winter Style Guide 2018 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Guru Kris Zinn appears on WEHT Local Lifestyles - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> Fashion Guru Kris Zinn appears on WEHT Local Lifestyles - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Breaking News - Lewis Hamilton swaps the track for catwalk at Shanghai Fashion Show - Duration: 2:13.

Despite his feet being firmly planted in the world of Formula One for now, Lewis Hamilton also knows a thing or two about fashion

He is often seen in the front row of shows around the world, but now he has taken it a little further and has stepped foot on the catwalk himself

Seemingly preparing for life away from the track, the Brit has launched his own brand new range with Tommy Hilfiger, titled TommyxLewis

The brand was launched in Shanghai on Tuesday with a little help from Hamilton's A-list friends, and the driver even had a little go on the catwalk to help promote it

It is the 33-year-old's first tilt at producing a clothes range, as he briefly focuses on his ventures away from Formula One

On the track, it is going extremely well for Hamilton, who leads the drivers' championship by 30 points thanks to his win at Monza last weekend

Despite the pressures of performing week in, week out with his day job, the Brit admits he is nervous about his new fashion range being revealed

'You're always judged fashion-wise, particularly when you're at fashion shows, when you go to events or galas,' he said

'Even when you're seen in the street you're judged when you're in the fashion space

That's nothing new. 'But this is different because I'm so heavily involved in the whole design process

I really designed this collection. 'I chose every fabric, every finish, all the tiny details that I've been working on

This is my first time designing. 'Naturally I've had the right guidance, I've suggested some things and maybe do it this way

But I'm really excited.'

For more infomation >> ✅ Breaking News - Lewis Hamilton swaps the track for catwalk at Shanghai Fashion Show - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Shop the Best Early Black Friday Fashion Deals Now - 247 news - Duration: 8:35.

 We have a love-hate relationship when it comes to Black Friday. Yes, we totally appreciate an amazing deal, but sifting through hundreds and hundreds of deals to find the best offerings can sometimes make shopping more stressful than it is fun

That's why we gathered all of the best Black Friday fashion deals in one spot, so that you can easily find exactly what you're looking for — like $15 skinny jeans, a chic LBD (perfect for any holiday party), and leopard designer booties for 30 percent off

 Be sure to bookmark this page because we'll be adding more fashion sales as the best ones continue to pour in

And get your game face on now because some of the early Black Friday deals have already started at Macy's and Old Navy, and items are selling out quick

Keep scrolling to discover the Black Friday fashion deals we are excited to show now (and later!)

Baublebar  : Beat Black Friday at Baublebar! Right now, you can shop $10 doorbusters, get 30 percent off personalized jewelry, and save up to 65 percent off gift sets

Get push notifications with news, features and more. Follow Following You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications

 Dara Resin Drop Earrings, $10 (orig. $32); baublebar.com; Build Your Own Gift Set – PickPairs of Earrings, $48 (orig $102); baublebar

com  Take 30 percent off select styles with the promo code now through November 27

 Bowery Chelsea Booties, $227.50 (orig. $325); coach.com; Ombre Signature Cat Eye Sunglasses, $122

50 (orig. $175); coach.com Draper James  Enjoy 25 percent off Reese Witherspoon's lifestyle brand from November 21 through November 26

 Lace Sleeve Jumpsuit, $146.35 starting Nov. 21 (orig. $195); draperjames.com; Eloquii Buffalo Check Cape, $131

25 starting Nov. 21 (orig. $175); draperjames.com  : The beloved label always has some of the best markdowns, and right now you can get almost 500 of its cutest styles for up to 25 percent off

Our eyes are on this adorable Indigo Railroad dress and this chic Relaxed Twill Trench Coat

 Modern Peacoat, $384 (orig. $548); katespade.com; Cameron Street Lottie Bag, $197 (orig

$328); katespade.com  : The deals are coming early at one of our fave department stores! is sharing a preview of its Black Friday sale now through November 20 — and you can shop hundreds of specials before the biggest shopping holiday of the year

Plus, get an extra 20 percent, 15 percent, or 10 percent off select departments when you use the code at checkout

 Take 20 percent off the Black Friday sale with the promo code from November 21 through November 24

 RACHEL Rachel Roy Jacquard Midi Skirt, $60.52 (orig. $89); macys.com; Nike Pro Crossover Waistband Ankle Leggings, $41

25 (orig. $55); macys.com  : It's time for the Designer Sale at ! Starting November 19, take up to 50 percent off the top Fall/Winter '18 collections including designers Alexis, Proenza Schouler, Johanna Ortiz, and more

 Givenchy Two-Tone Leather Pumps, $837 (orig. $1,395); modaoperandi.com; Frame Denim Extreme Gingham Shirt, $165 (orig

$275); modaoperandi.com Nordstrom  One of our fave retailers is offering a can't-miss deal for almost an entire week during Black Friday

From November 20 to November 26, get up to 60 percent off a huge selection of sale items including shirts, dresses, shoes, jackets, and more!  Opening Ceremony Spongy Track Pants, $134

98 (orig. $225); nordstrom.com; Lafayette 148 Rhoda Blazer, $478.80 (orig. $798); nordstrom

com Old Navy  : Old Navy is kicking off its deals early with a Black Friday Pre-Party sale

Take 40 percent off your entire purchase from now through November 20. And right now, for a limited time, you can score up to 50 percent off all winter gear including jeans, pants, sweaters, and outerwear

 You'll definitely want to shop online at Old Navy during Black Friday because it's offering 50 percent off your entire purchase

Plus, there will be thousands of styles on sale starting as low as $5. These amazing deals start on November 21 and end November 23

 Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jeans for Women in Stone Lake, $15 (orig. $29.99); oldnavy

com; Sherpa-Lined Denim Jacket for Women, $40 (orig. $59);  oldnavy.com  : Take up to 85 percent off your favorite designers for a limited time — before Black Friday even starts

That's right, 85 percent off (how could we be this lucky?!).!  Solace London Cutout Stretch-Ponte Mini Dress, $112 (orig

$450); theoutnet.com; Iris & Ink Wren Ruffled Chiffon Wrap Dress, $80 (orig $200); theoutnet

com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét