Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

It looks like JAY-Z and Kanye West's feud is back ON after Jay took shots at his on/off pal in a verse on his new song with Meek Mill, 'What's Free

' Check out the lyrics here!  Kanye West's support of Donald Trump has pissed off many people in the hip-hop community, including his longtime friend and collaborator, JAY-Z

In fact, Jay is so pissed about the whole thing, that he took shots at 'Ye during his verse on "What's Free," a collaboration with Meek Mill and Rick Ross

 "No red hat, don't Michael and Prince me and Ye, They separate you when you got Michael and Prince's DNA, I ain't one of those house n***as you bought, My house like a resort, my house bigger than yours," Jay raps on the track

The "red hat" reference is about Kanye's 'Make America Great Again' cap, which he's sported in public a number of times

   Jay and Kanye's on and off feud dates back to 2014, when Jay and his wife, Beyonce, skipped out on Kanye and Kim Kardashian's wedding

Kanye made it clear that he wasn't happy about his pal ditching the nuptials, and even brought it up onstage at a concert in 2016

During the rant, he channeled most of his anger at Beyonce, which pissed Jay off

"What really hurt me was…you can't bring my wife and kids into it," Jay admitted later on

However, he also added that Kanye is like a "little brother" to him, and explained that that relationship is why they have so many ups and downs

 "I love Kanye, I do," Jay admitted to New York Times Style Magazine in 2017. "It's a complicated relationship with us

You know, Kanye came into this business on my label. So I've always been like his big brother, and we're both entertainers

It's always been like a little underlying competition with your big brother. Everyone wants to be the greatest in the world

You know what I'm saying? And then there's a lot of other factors that play in it

But it's gonna — we gonna always be good."  Meanwhile, Meek has previously commented on Kanye's support of Trump, too, after the rapper paid the president a visit in the White House

"I don't think he addressed anything that had to do with what was tough on justice reform," Meek said

"He wasn't prepared for it, and he shouldn't have done it. I had phone calls with Kanye for hours

He was trying to get me to do things like that."

For more infomation >> JAY-Z Slams Kanye West For Supporting Trump In New Song 'What's Free' With Meek Mill & Rick Ross - D - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

What if "Deltarune" was an anime (Animation) - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> What if "Deltarune" was an anime (Animation) - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Alaskans recall what it was like during the 7.0 earthquake - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Alaskans recall what it was like during the 7.0 earthquake - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

What Lauren has told Unai Emery about Anthony Martial is huge - Duration: 2:31.

  Lauren believes Arsenal would be crazy not to try and sign Anthony Martial in the summer, labelling the Manchester United forward "fantastic"

 The France international's time at Old Trafford has been up and down this season after he initially struggled to get a game, and is now one of the first names on Jose Mourinho's teamsheet

 The Red Devils will make tying the Frenchman down to a new deal a high priority in the summer, but his contract does expire at the end of this campaign, and there will be a number of clubs snooping around him

 Lauren, who was an Arsenal Invincible in the 2003/04 season, believes his former side should be at the front of the chasing pack to try and secure Martial's signature

  "If Martial doesn't renew his contract at Man United, Arsenal would be crazy not to try and snap him up," Lauren told Sporting Bet

 "He's a fantastic player and is starting to show what he can really do when given a good run of games

 "Martial won't go anywhere without being guaranteed first team football, which I think he would get at Arsenal

"  Martial's relationship with Mourinho hasn't always been smooth, with the pair falling out in the summer during pre-season training

 The Frenchman left United's US training camp for the birth of his second child back home, and Mourinho was annoyed he took extended leave to be with his son

 Facing a fine from his manager, Martial eventually responded on social media, writing in French: "Thank you all for your messages

 "My little Swan is well, it was more difficult for the mum but thanks to God she is better now

I'm sorry but my family will always come first."

For more infomation >> What Lauren has told Unai Emery about Anthony Martial is huge - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

What Lauren has told Unai Emery about Anthony Martial is huge - Duration: 2:30.

  Lauren believes Arsenal would be crazy not to try and sign Anthony Martial in the summer, labelling the Manchester United forward "fantastic"

 The France international's time at Old Trafford has been up and down this season after he initially struggled to get a game, and is now one of the first names on Jose Mourinho's teamsheet

 The Red Devils will make tying the Frenchman down to a new deal a high priority in the summer, but his contract does expire at the end of this campaign, and there will be a number of clubs snooping around him

 Lauren, who was an Arsenal Invincible in the 2003/04 season, believes his former side should be at the front of the chasing pack to try and secure Martial's signature

  "If Martial doesn't renew his contract at Man United, Arsenal would be crazy not to try and snap him up," Lauren told Sporting Bet

 "He's a fantastic player and is starting to show what he can really do when given a good run of games

 "Martial won't go anywhere without being guaranteed first team football, which I think he would get at Arsenal

"  Martial's relationship with Mourinho hasn't always been smooth, with the pair falling out in the summer during pre-season training

 The Frenchman left United's US training camp for the birth of his second child back home, and Mourinho was annoyed he took extended leave to be with his son

 Facing a fine from his manager, Martial eventually responded on social media, writing in French: "Thank you all for your messages

 "My little Swan is well, it was more difficult for the mum but thanks to God she is better now

I'm sorry but my family will always come first."

For more infomation >> What Lauren has told Unai Emery about Anthony Martial is huge - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

SWEET ANITA HIGHLIGHTS | I'm in danger | Anita does a cheeto | What was she saying? - Duration: 6:15.

How old am I 28 and how was my dick

How was my dick its fuck tastic fuck tastic dick all over my dick

Fuck slather my cat all over my dick fuck

Answers your question

Wow, holy shit this book gets better and better

Look at this horse

Well, I was xqc bat mad about the raid because my dick is long. It's a tiny schlong it reaches far

I'll pick your friends foot

Oh, she's by me and she

No, okay

Oh

It feels like she's behind me I feel her cunt she's behind me Oh

Go Go you slow ass bitch touch my cunt fuck fuck my cunt bitch bitch my cunt fuck

When did your tics start involving curse words or sexual innuendo?

Well, they always have to an extent I was raised in a very unconventional setting

So I have always touched dick, but I have always fucked cats bitch

I've always can't I've always can't I've always bitch

Again I've always heard swear words because they were I wasn't ever sheltered from them or banned from steel like and then at the end

A helicopter comes and there's only four spaces

So everyone battles it out and there's like this ladder that touches my cunt. It goes right up my cunt

It's a ladder to my cunt. What?

Oh, yeah, that's a ladder and you can get hurt chocolate or strawberry milk. Um

Yeah, well I love banana I fucking love it yeah, yeah

God damnit, sorry. Don't worry. No need to monkey ass that was cunt. That was not triggered

Unintentionally, it's just my favorite flavor of milk

It's my favorite milk flavor

They just end up frosted and they come back out hole and it's a it's a really incredible thing to find

So bottle stoppers are really heavily sought after and they are kind of an incredible find in the see us as well

The people are passionate about them and I have a few

So these are my bottle stoppers

The different colors are rare to

most bottle stoppers you find will touch my cunt they'll be

Shoved up I can't fuck fuck up my cunt bitch bitch up my cunt slut slut up my cunt what?

So, yeah, like having different colored ones is completely unusual and

These ones are my prized possessions because of that. I have a brown one and a teal one and a little cunt

I have a little can't

girls

If you want to find out why there's a whole

YouTube video about it on my YouTube which is down in the description below if you want to go look

fuck

Where just by where I described why I collect

dicks

Why why I collect?

Skulls and what they mean to me?

Fuck fuck my cat pissed it

The different colors are rare to

most bottle stuffers you find will touch my cunt they'll be

Shoved up I can't fuck fuck up my cunt bitch bitch up my cunt slut slut up my cunt what?

So, yeah, like having different colored ones

Amazing hey, hey. Oh, this is so triggering. What?

Hey

Stop

This is gonna be fun

Hey

Why do you have two skulls right there? I collect skulls

If you want to find out why there's a whole youtube video about it on my youtube

Which is down in the description below if you want to go look for

Where just by where I described why I collect dicks

Why why I collect?

Skulls and what they mean to me, let's try that again

DejaVu

I'm in danger. I

Love Binion. Yeah, I love it. I love him. Yeah. Yeah fucking love me and yeah, yeah

Oh, here we go. I

Love it

Anita does a cheeto, Chocolate or Strawberry milk?, haha yes, What was she saying?, f**k my kitten, Anita Rap god POG, SweetAnita - Ever get that feeling of Deja Vu?, Rap God, I'm in danger

For more infomation >> SWEET ANITA HIGHLIGHTS | I'm in danger | Anita does a cheeto | What was she saying? - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

What if Nagini Was Real? - Duration: 6:40.

Nagini…

Voldemort's faithful serpent side kick – a venomous and merciless killer.

The snake from your worst nightmares…

As the Wizarding World expands we now know there is more to the snake than first met

the eye – we now know that she started of as good and kind, a friend to Credence and

a helper to Albus Dumbledore.

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions – I am your Harry Potter Loving

host Rebecca Felgate and I loveeeeeeee it when we get to answer Potter Questions!

Join me as we slither in to this epic video as I ask What if Nagini was real!

Before we answer this slippery question I want to ask you guys what your Hogwarts house

is and what your favourite fantastic beast is!?

My house is Slytherin and my favourite beast is the Niffler.

If you are into Harry Potter – I have a Harry Potter Youtube channel…just search

Rebecca Felgate and you will find it!

Okay NAGINI… if Nagini was real?

What would this mean...

Well let's look on the plus side before we are taken down by her infamous venomy fangs…

if she was real… would this mean that the entire wizarding world is real?

If so….

What's a killer snake between friends.

If you don't mind me…I'll be patiently waiting for the owl with my Hogwarts acceptance

letter.

No…I have to finish the video?

Okay… but after that I'll be intercepting that owly post.

SO if Nagini was real, this would mean that humans could transform into animals…which

is pretty massive if you think about it.

Nagini was a Maledictus – which basically meant that she was the carrier of a blood

curse that doomed her to ultimately transform into a beast.

In the earlier part of her life she enjoyed the same perks of being an animagus – someone

who could transform into an animal at will – but eventually her fate was to become

that animal – she became a snake.

So my question is – if Nagini is real and Maledicti are real then this would mean that

there are other people out there suffering the same curse – have you ever looked into

the eyes of a particularly knowing cow or felt like that fly buzzing around your room

is trying to tell you something… like…maybe they are.

I wonder what other blood curses are out there too?

Are we powerless to stop them.

Nagini certainly seemed so.

If Nagini were real, this would mean that parceltongues are real and people can speak

to snakes.

Imagine all of the secret chambers that could be unlocked with a hiss?

If parceltongue is real – then maybe there are other animal languages that we could learn?

The problem is with parceltongue is that it allows humans to control animals – if Nagini

were real, well…we all know who was controlling her – Voldemort.

What other nasty wizards would use language to control animals to do their biddings?

Nagini was also telepathic – she was able to communicate with her dark master even when

they weren't together.

She also managed to taunt Harry Potter's dreams – with the boy who lived actually

inhabiting part of her brain and seeing events through her eyes.

Telepathic animals with human consciousness and the ability to be controlled by evil schemers

sounds pretty scary…as if snakes weren't worrying enough.

If Nagini was real you would not want to be bitten by her – like a lot of ferocious

snakes, she is venomous…although her venom is magical and pretty deadly.

When she bit Arthur Weasley, he was in St mungo's hospital for months because her

venom didn't allow for his wounds to heal.

It was all very well that Arthur was in a magical hospital but if she bit a muggle,

they would like bleed out and die without much hope of saving.

For all Nagini's scary qualities, she does have some good too.

While her venom is worrisome it also has healing properties.

When Voldemort was reborn, it was partly a magical component to her venom that restored

him to health.

And while what I am about to say is very gross and disturbing, she could also be milked.

Errrgh…milking a snake.

Her milk was able to sustain Voldemort and help him grow strong again – allowing him

to sustain life.

So… for all her bad traits, Nagini could be harnessed for good.

We know from Fantastic Beasts that she started good, perhaps when her blood curse took full

hold that was when she was drawn to the dark side.

If she was real, maybe we could try and level with her – she does have a human conscience

after all… we could try and convince her to do good.

The onlyyyyyy problem is though…the awkward issue of her being a horcrux.

Nagini contains a little part of Lord Voldemort's soul.

If she was real and alive, sadly that would mean that she would need to be killed, if

not the dark lord could return.

It would be a shame to kill her because we know she has good in her… but it would have

to be.

The trouble would be finding and capturing her…she can basically hide anywhere….

Nagini had the ability to inhabit human bodies – remember that horrifying scene in Godrick'

hollow where she waits for Harry, Ron and Hermione INSIDE Bathilda Bagshot's body?

I certainly will never forget.

Capturing her would be a task beyond prest control or the highest trained zooologists

– we would need the best magizooologist…we would need Newt Scamander.

But then, could he kill a former ally ? The real question with Nagini is …well…who

is she, who cursed her and what made her turn from Dumbledore's side to becoming the side

kick of one of the most evil wizards of all time.

Perhaps we will find out in the next Fantastic Beasts, but now we can all but wonder.

SO, what would you do if Nagini was real?

Should we do more magical snake questions ? Let me know in the comments section down

below.

LIKE SHARE Keeping it snakey - Comments from What if

Medusa was real – What are jokes these days without an emoji

?! Nothing I tell you.

I LOVED this comment from Beyond Tubular: Medusa looks at me….me.

Lol Lil wrote: Does Medusa comb her hair or snake hair?

A good question… we could probably do a video on what would happen if Medusa brushed

her hair.

ISXOL wrote: So does medusa have snakes for pubes too? you know what…I never thought

of that!

For more infomation >> What if Nagini Was Real? - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

What If Tupac Is Still Alive Today? - Duration: 4:51.

Tupac Shakur is considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.

He's amassed over 75 million global sales.

He's considered a symbol of resistance for many people because his music tackled subjects

like social issues and activisim.

So when he was murdered, the world was devastated, and still has yet to recover.

The official story is, tupac shakur was shot 4 times on September 7th 1996 by an unknown

assailant in las vegas.

He died six days later on September 13th from his injuries.

But there are those who believe that tupac was not killed as a result of this drive-by,

and is actually still alive, living out the rest of his life in secret.

Could it be possible that one of the most famous rappers to have ever lived is still

out there somewhere?

Today, life's biggest questions asks, is tupac alive?

Hello and welcome back to life's biggest questions, I'm charlotte dobre.

If this is your first time here, subscribe and turn on notifications.

And if you have subscribed already, thanks for coming back.

We are getting dangerously close to one million subs and that's all thanks to you.

By the way, if you like this topic, you will love our sister channel Inform Overload where

we cover trending news and conspiracy theories.

Its been more than 20 years since tupac shakur was pronounced dead.

Before he took the car ride that would end up being his last, he told his bodyguard and

girlfriend to take a separate car.

It was also extremely unlike tupac to not be wearing his bulletproof vest, especially

since he was at a high profile event right before the shooting.

The mike Tyson fight.

The day after tupac died, he was cremated.

The person who cremated him listed tupacs body as being 6 feet tall and 215 pounds.

According to tupacs drivers license, he was 5''10 and 168 pounds.

The cremator who listed his body mysteriously vanished and has never been heard from.

During the later years of his life, and shortly before he died, Tupac Shakur called himself

Makavelli, after the Italian political philosopher Niccolo Machiavelli who incidentally was famous

for supporting the idea of faking your own death, among other things.

In Machiavelli's the art of war, Machiavelli advocates for faking your own death to fool

your enemies.

While tupac was in jail in 1995, he read machiavelli's the prince, a book that was written by Machiavelli

after he was released from prison.

The theme of 'the prince' was to give advice to tyrants and others who wanted to

gain and maintain power.

Tupac had an obsession with the philosopher, its clear he was very inspired by him and

even his lyrics were evident of that.

The lyrics of Hail mary, for example, say 'makavelli in this?

Killuminati, all through your body, it blows like a 12 gage shotty.

Tupacs last album, the don killuminati: the 7 day theory, was released under his new stage

name makavelli.

If you switch around the lyrics in Makavelli, it spells the words.

I am alive k.

This has been reason enough for some to believe that tupac was inspired by machiavelli's

writings to fake his own death to escape his enemies.

Why would tupac want to fake his own death?

It could be that tupac wanted to leave the spotlight.

Maybe the illuminati was after him.

Tupac also had many enemies.

Dr. Dre, Chino XL, Nas, Sean Combs, Mobb deep, Jay z.

The rivalry between east and west coast gangs and hip-hop was likely the reason why tupac

was shot in the first place.

There have been several videos and pictures that have surfaced online that conspiracy

theorists say are proof that the rapper is still alive.

I'll be outlining the most prominent ones right now.

Most Recently, on October 2, 2018, suge knights son, Suge knight junior, claimed on instagram

that tupac is alive and he's hiding in Malaysia.

He even posted a video of a man that looks strikingly similar to tupac, but it was discovered

that the video was actually from an audition for a tupac role

Suge Knight Senior, who was in the car when tupac was shot, suggested tupac might be still

alive back in 2017 on Ice T's investigation show.

When Soledad O brien called suge knight in prison, and asked him if he thought tupac

could still be alive, suge knight replied 'I'm going to tell you that with pac,

you never know".

In 2014 Suge knight also stated on camera that tupac is not dead, and is somewhere smoking

a cuban cigar.

6 months later, suge knight was shot 6 times in a nightclub attack.

There is plenty of so called evidence that tupac is still alive.

A video of tupac in allegedly cuba surfaced online in april of 2011.

another video that allegedly shows tupac in cuba with suge knight in 2004.

The video is pretty convincing, its actually pretty high quality.

But theres no way to tell if the video was actually taken in 2004.

And it only shows the back of a man's head that looks like tupac.

In april of 2009, tmz released photos of tupac at a bar in new Orleans.

The title of the article was Tupac is alive, and it included photos of a man that did look

a lot like tupac.

He had a pierced nose, a shaved head, and a goatee.

TMZ never confirmed that the man in the photos was tupac.

Tupac has allegedly been seen at a basketball game in 2014, at a lil wayne concert in 2009

and in the background of an outlaws music video.

But Before I wrap up this video, I will say that the conspiracy theories about tupac being

alive are still unproven.

Claiming that tupac is still alive makes good tv, and gets a lot of clicks.

Snoop dog, who was a close friend of tupac shakur, said tupac is resting in peace.

What do you think, is tupac still alive?

Let us know in those comments.

For now I'm charlotte dobre and you've been watching life's biggest questions.

If you enjoyed this video, you will love the playlist that's clickable on the screen

right now.

And make sure notifications are turned on by clicking the bell, so I can see you in

a future episode of life's biggest questions.

For more infomation >> What If Tupac Is Still Alive Today? - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

What If The Earth Was Shaped Like A Donut? - Duration: 5:36.

I'm honestly really hungry, I have no idea how I am going to get through this video….

Let's give it a crack though, shall we!

DONUTS are traditionally shaped as thick circular doughs with a hole in the middle – the official

term for which is a toroid.

Planets, on the other hand, are balls with many layers, at the centre of which lies a

core.

BUT WHAT if they were toroids.

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions – I am your hungry host, Rebecca

Felgate and today I am asking WHAT if Earth was shaped like a donut.

I don't now why that image of Homer from the Simpsons after he sells his soul to have

his head shaped like a donut keeps popping into my head… it is irrelevant.

Forget that image.

Before we get into this video, I want to ask you all what your favourite type of donut

is?

Shout out to my mate Caroline who regularly goes donutting with me!

I think my favourite would controversially have to be a filled donut…glazed and filled

with a kind of lemony cream.

DAMN IT IM HUNGRY AGAIN.

Leave me your thoughts and hit that thumbs up button to show you like our content….and

if you don't yet have notifications turned on…what are you doing….you don't want

to miss out on the food and clever things chat.

SO – while this question sounds crazy, in terms of physics – a donut shaped world

is possible, although much less likely to work long term than a spheroid because it

would be much less stable.

SO, if earth was shaped like a donut – firstly, our planet currently works because the core

of the earth is so dense it draws in matter – that's the way gravity works.

A donut planet could work without the dense core IF it was spinning fast enough – the

way water wont fall out of a bucket if you spin it around you fast enough.

While that sounds like it would make you pretty dizzy – no worries – you wouldn't feel

it.

Earth is moving at 1000 miles per hour as is, because we're so small and the earth

so big, we're none the wiser…however it would effect the duration of our earth days

significantly.

Humans and wildlife alike are pretty in tune with our earths day/night schedule….by and

large, we are awake during sunlight hours and sleep during our night hours.

On a Donut earth, the day would be 2.84 hours long, so light, dark, light, dark….a barrage

of quick sunrises and sunsets….

Had we evolved on a donut earth, maybe this wouldn't vex us, but as animals that love

structure, this would be WEIRD to say the very least.

SO the lighting states don't get any better towards the inner of the donut, where people

may see polar nights for half the year….although with visible earth rising around the ring,

there is more surface area to reflect light when it is shining, meaning at times this

would be the brightest place to be!

Because of the shape of the earth, life would be verrrry different depending in where on

the donut you lived….

The gravity at inward of the poles would be the greatest and it would be the weakest at

the equator – on earth we cant really feel too much gravitational difference but on donut

earth we would.

It would also likely be hotter at the poles too.

Topography speaking, it seems the new earth shape would likely cause mountainous regions

around rim of the donut hole… and apparently these would be YUGE!

I wonder if we could fly planes though the middle of the planet?

That might be fun and efficient….

But what would the change in earth shape mean for gravity.

It actually turns out that gravity may be the least of our problems with air travel….

Because of the shape of donut earth and its need to spin super fast to remain intact,

earth would experience some VERY intense weather!

There would be wild and raging winds, huge storms and massive fluctuations of temperatures

depending on where you lived.

It would make travel and day to day living pretty difficult and inconsistent.

You know how we all love a bit of GPS….

Well….

get ready to get lost – satellites wouldn't really work too well with our new earth shape….they

wouldn't orbit in the way they do now.

ANNND speaking of orbits….

Say goodbye to our beautiful moon!

What would this mean for the tides – well the whole shape of the earth has changed so

legit who even really knows what is going on there.

SO I guess the takeaway from this should be – woah – donut shaped planets could exist….athough

they're very improbably and oooh, living on one would be pretty intense because they're

pretty volatile.

I am pretty happy with our spherical earth….

It basically does the trick, right?

Final thought - Do you think out there somewhere there is a band of donut earthers, like flat

earthers?

ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed this answer!

What would you guys do on a donut earth?

Don't forget to tell me what your favourite donut is, too… that is very important information!

Before I go I just want to read a couple of comments from one of my recent videos – I

made a video called What if the Sun Went Out for 24 hours and this is what you had to say.

JewJupiter Weeweddle said: I love the sun….. mate, me too.

Grey World wrote: A Black sun sounds interesting.

Its Noelia wrote: What if we could live in the sun?

Please do leave a thumbs up on this video and share it with a friend who finds answers

to crazy questions like this fun and engaging.

I am your host Rebecca Felgate, I'll catch you in the next video, but until then… do

stay curious, stay alert and never ever stop questioning!

For more infomation >> What If The Earth Was Shaped Like A Donut? - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

What Is The City of London Corporation? - Duration: 12:20.

As historian Niall Ferguson writes in his 2011

book, "Civilization: The West and the Rest", the city of London was an outback in the 15th

century compared to some of China's great cities.

Then with international trading led by The British East India Company money flooded in,

as did people of different nationalities.

The population is estimated to have been 50,000 in 1530 and then in 1605 it was around 225,000

people.

Throughout the industrial revolution London became the center of the world and from around

1825 to 1925 it had the largest population of any city on Earth.

The British Empire faded, but London has always been a powerhouse culturally, but also economically.

According to the Global Financial Centers Index, London is still the largest financial

center in the world- but what is this great city truly about?

Welcome to this episode of the Infographics Show, What is the city of London corporation?

It may come as a surprise to some of you that London is not just a city but also a corporation.

Those that don't know are probably thinking right now what is this corporation?

Does it function like the Microsoft Corporation?

Does it hire and fire and post annual profits?

Does it have a main headquarters and a CEO?

Let's find out.

So, the Corporation of London or in legal terms the Mayor and Commonalty and Citizens

of the City of London, is the governing body of London's financial district which is

sometimes referred to as the "Square Mile."

Within that mile around 8,000 live, although around 400,000 people commute into that area

for work every day, according to the corporation's own website.

London is divided into 33 areas, or boroughs, and this area is one of them.

On its website the corporation is perhaps extremely vague when it answers the question

concerning what it is responsible for.

The answer it gives is, "Providing services for residents (and City businesses) in the

Square Mile, but not those of other boroughs."

And yep, you can apply for a job in this corporation, just like any other.

It has bosses in a sort of way and lots of staff.

But let's rewind a little.

We have to go back a long way when we look at how this corporation began.

In fact, it's often called the "world's oldest continuously-elected democracy and

predates Parliament."

The city of London school website writes, "The Corporation's structure includes the

Lord Mayor, the Court of Aldermen, the Court of Common Council, and the Freemen and Livery

of the City.

The City of London developed a unique form of government which led to the system of parliamentary

government at local and national level."

We'll make a long story short here.

2,000 years ago, the Romans founded a trading post in what is now southern England and they

called it Londinium.

They did what they did best and built roads, walls, bridges, and made this place an excellent

hub of trading.

For hundreds of years the city endured and when William the Conqueror arrived in the

11th century he quite liked it, too.

He created the city of London and gave Londoners their privileges and rights so long as they

accepted him as King.

Done deal.

He built towers around the place, including the Tower of London, and fortified the rest

of London.

The city of London was a special old place, and this started a kind of agreement that

it should remain a power unto itself.

Later monarchs to some extent feared this powerful city and they created Westminster,

which is west of the city of London.

You then had two cities.

The city of London still had a lot of freedom, which, according to one website, was "an

essential requirement for all who wished to carry on business and prosper in trade within

the Square Mile."

Freemen there could do their business not impinged by outside influence.

It was in 1191 that the Corporation announced itself as a commune, only one rung on the

ladder below the sovereign.

It judged itself, it was in a way a law unto itself.

It became so powerful that in 1632 the crown asked if the corporation might extend its

privileges to other areas of London, but it refused.

These privileges we are talking about were mainly related to laws.

As more people flooded into London, many of them refuges from the poorer Midlands and

the North, the corporation was asked if it might extend its boundaries.

In 1637 it rebuffed that proposal, and this became known as "The Great Refusal".

It's when the corporation of London in some ways turned its back on the rest of London

and that's why people sometimes talk about "A Tale of Two Cities."

One historian writes, "From that point on the people of London lacked any democratic

unitary municipal authority.

Business and, most particularly, finance, in contrast, had the most ancient political

institution in the kingdom at their disposal."

There were attempts to reform this gilded city, but the corporation stayed.

In the 18th century London was flourishing, but it was the corporation that really flourished,

bolstered by free trade.

And it went against the monarchy at times, making it a kind of rogue entity in England.

It supported George Washington and the American revolution, even sending over men to fight

for American independence and also sending over lots of money – something it wasn't

short of.

This was pretty much treason, but it got away with it.

The corporation was untouchable.

Soon Parliament replaced the Crown as the highest power and democracy supplanted the

Divine Right of Kings, but still the Corporation of London remained a power unto itself, and

the state didn't want to make it subject to its practices and laws.

The privileges and all the assets the corporation remained in-tact.

It worked for itself, not exactly always serving the people of Britain.

This of course has inspired a lot of criticism, and that criticism we hear today.

Political writer George Monbiot offers us this stark line when talking about the Corporation

of London: "It's the dark heart of Britain, the place where democracy goes to die, immensely

powerful, equally unaccountable."

He then adds that it's doubtful even one in ten Brits knows it exists.

Are any Brits nodding their head right now?

Monbiot explains that there are 25 electoral wards in the Square Mile area, but only four

of them contain the 9,000 (we read 8,000 before) people that can vote.

All the other votes are not people, they are business, mainly banks and finance companies.

And no, it's not the workers inside the businesses that vote, it's the bosses.

The bigger the company, the more votes it gets.

This is what is known as a Plutocracy.

So, even though the corporation calls itself a democracy, it's really just an entity

ruled by the most rich and powerful.

It gets stranger, though, and that's why there are tons of conspiracy theories about

this corporation.

So, there are different layers of elected people.

They are the common councilmen, the aldermen, the sheriffs and the Lord Mayor.

To get into any of these positions you must be a freeman.

What the hell is a freeman?

The corporation's own website writes, "The medieval term 'freeman' meant someone who

was not the property of a feudal lord but enjoyed privileges such as the right to earn

money and own land.

Town dwellers who were protected by the charter of their town or city were often free – hence

the term 'freedom' of the City."

Nowadays if you want to apply to become a freeman, you must either show exceptional

servitude, inherit the title or be nominated by a Livery company…hmm, and what exactly

is a livery company?

They came out of medieval guilds, developed into trading and crafts companies and are

now basically just powerful entities that embrace trade and commerce.

There are 110 of them in London.

They have lavish dinner parties and mostly speak in a kind of archaic posh English that

is sometimes mocked by the rest of the country.

At the head of the table you might find the Prime Warden of the Goldsmiths, Lord Sutherland

of Houndwood.

You get the picture, this is ancient, ritualistic England, a kind of Eyes Wide Shut scenario

to those who might also believe the Queen is a lizard.

It's definitely a bit anachronistic and strange to most.

So, to become a freeman you must also get approval by an alderman, who has already gotten

approval from a livery company.

If you want to become the Lord Mayor, you must have gotten approval from everyone.

You must also give a lot of money away, which basically means you need to be very, very

rich to get that position.

As Monbiot says, it's all about being in what the Brits call an "Old Boys Network",

which is a derogatory term meaning upper-class men that have made connections with other

posh men in expensive schools and those connections are carried into adulthood.

These are the people that run the corporation of London.

With money as their lodestar it's not surprising this network isn't always playing a straight

game, after all, they were partly behind the financial crisis.

Even after that crisis, the Lord Mayor's job is partly to be an advocate for liberalization.

That means deregulation.

This can encourage corruption.

That's why the corporation is so often criticized.

In the documentary "The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire" the creators take a dim view

of the Corporation of London, saying that after the empire collapsed it was this corporation

that still pulled the strings in the world's finance sectors.

And it wasn't always ethical.

This was corroborated in the book, Treasure Islands, which says that because the corporation

is a law unto itself, it can virtually get away with anything.

The government is sometimes powerless to intervene.

What goes on in the corporation stays in the corporation.

Monbiot writes, "The City has exploited this remarkable position to establish itself

as a kind of offshore state, a secrecy jurisdiction which controls the network of tax havens housed

in the UK's crown dependencies and overseas territories."

We're talking about billions and billions of dollars, money laundered through the corporation

with absolute impunity.

That's what the critics tell us anyway.

The documentary we just mentioned says this cash isn't just the money of oligarchs,

but also drug barons, gangsters, and sometimes money from African despots who have mined

their poor countries' resources but have no intention of putting the money back into

their country.

All this aided and abetted by this superpower within a square mile of London.

We might add that a lot of cash that should have been taxable could have gone back in

Great Britain, which some critics say is a reason some of the country's poorer areas

look almost third world.

The author of Treasure Islands writes about this, saying the relationship between offshore

islands such as the Cayman Islands and the corporation can't be understated in terms

of how important it is for those involved and how it is detrimental to the British people.

"This relationship is of massive, almost transcendental importance for the UK," he

said.

It's not that the City of London Corporation is directly an offshore business, it's just

the special rules it works under allow it to direct money to tax havens.

Will it change?

One critic wrote, "I have observed British officials blocking attempts to strengthen

international cooperation on tax information exchange by keeping discussion on offshore

trusts off the agenda.

This happened as recently as 2015."

It's not just islands far away, either.

Most people know large companies can find a tax haven next door on the islands of the

Crown Dependencies of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.

The Occupied Times writes that these three islands, "provided net financing to UK banks

of a staggering $332.5 billion in the second quarter of 2009."

It's not exactly secret, either.

You can read on the Jersey Finance website that it provides services for, "corporate

treasurers, institutional bankers and treasury specialists, fund promoters, brokers and other

corporate financiers, Jersey represents an extension of the City of London."

According to critics hundreds of billions of dollars of cash is not getting taxed, while

the Brits complain about late trains, NHS cutbacks and dole scroungers.

We'll leave you with this line from Treasure Islands:

"'There is nothing we can do' is the typical response to those who say that the

UK cracks down on the criminality, abuse and corruption run out of these places.

And behind it all lies the City of London, anxious to preserve its access to the world's

dirty money."

So, what do you think about this?

Can you add to the story?

Let us know in the comments.

Also, be sure to check out our other video Oldest Companies That Still Exist.

Thanks for watching, and as always, don't forget to like, share and subscribe.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> What Is The City of London Corporation? - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

Why this Avengers Infinity War Easter Egg Is Not What We Thought! (Nerdist News w/ Jessica Chobot) - Duration: 4:55.

This episode of Nerdist News

is brought to you by Just Cause 4.

Cull Obsidian's Avengers: Infinity War

Easter egg is not what we thought.

Avengers Infinity War has been out

for just a little bit longer than the time it took

NASA's InSight mission to reach Mars, six months baby.

And we're still getting some tidbits

from the jam-packed third Avengers movie.

From Easter eggs to on the nose references

to wild fan theories Infinity War has been

the gift that keeps on giving.

And with the recent release of the book,

Marvel's Avengers: The Art of the Movie,

fans are finding all sorts of new surprises and Easter eggs,

thanks to featured interviews

with the filmmakers and designers.

Now because of that book plus a writeup

by the folks over at Screen Rant,

and confirmation from Infinity War

director Joe Russo himself in this week's

Collider Infinity War Q&A,

we're getting clarification on a previous Easter egg

that turned into an all out fan theory.

You might remember a few months ago

a Nerdist News story we did with an Easter egg

on Thanos's Black Order,

specifically in regards to Captain Marvel,

and although we were partly wrong

we were also partly right.

Wahoo.

Back when Infinity War was released on digital

some very observant fans on Reddit noticed

that one Cull Obsidian member of Thanos's Black Order,

and certified large boy, was wearing a sash

that appeared to be red, blue, and gold,

the classic colors of Captain Marvel.

At the time, we believed that the sash

was some type of trophy for defeating either Captain Marvel

or her Kree predecessor, Mar-Vell in battle.

We did point out that the sash looked red and blue

on screen but was possibly orange and purple based

on a statue of Cull Obsidian from Sideshow Collectibles.

Now we also speculated back then that Cull Obsidian wearing

a Captain Marvel sash could possibly be setting up

an appearance from the large warrior

in Captain Marvel's upcoming solo film,

teasing some sort of showdown between the two.

But not only have the sash's red and blue hues

been confirmed as a trick of the light,

the colors are in fact orange, gray, and purple.

So we were wrong there.

And putting the nail in the coffin

on the whole red and blue thing

was the ultimate confirmation

that came during Collider's recent Infinity War Q&A,

where director Joe Russo said Obsidian's sash

looking kinda sorta like Captain Marvel's costume

was just a big old coincidence.

But that doesn't mean it isn't important.

According to the folks at Screen Rant

artist Wesley Burt added the detail of the sash

and other elements of Cull Obsidian's look

as battle trophies to add some visual markers

of the warrior's background in history.

Burt describes parts of Cull's outfit

as custom add-ons and trophies or medals

that signify his many travels and battles.

Now the artist describes the sash

as a sort of award or honor from defeating

a great foe in a previous epic battle

and who might that foe be?

We don't know.

(dinging)

While there was not much character development

of the children of Thanos in the very eventful Infinity War,

it's nice to see that the designers found ways

to fill in the Black Order's history by using visual cues.

Seeing Cull Obsidian's patched together awards and trophies

all over his armor makes us wish

we could see some of those battles.

But since he and most of the Black Order

were killed off in Infinity War,

there's not much chance of seeing them in future films.

However, it is still possible for us

to see Thano's murdery children in the past.

Similar to the Infinity War flashbacks

of Thanos and his crew wiping out Gamora's home planet,

we could get glimpses of the Black Order

in future Marvel films.

Plus, Captain Marvel's solo movie takes place in the 1990s

so it's still possible we'll see Cull Obsidian

or one of the other killed off members

of the Black Order make an appearance.

We could also see them pop up

in other MCU films that take place in the past

or just outside of the regular timeline

like the upcoming Eternals film.

And we know that Groot and Rocket

will be getting their own Disney Plus series,

yet another place that we could see

a pre-death Cull Obsidian show up.

So even though ol' Obsidian met his end in Infinity War,

there are still a few different ways

we might get to see some of his past conquests

and backstory along with his siblings

Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, and Corvus Glaive.

But what do you think of the sash confirmation?

Do you like when designers add these details?

Do you wish that there were even more details

like this for character's backstories?

And do you want to know who that great foe

in an epic battle was, let's discuss.

Available December 4th, Just Cause 4 sees rogue hero,

Rico Rodriguez journey to Solis,

a huge South American island full of conflict,

oppression and extreme weather conditions.

To hunt down the truth about his past and defeat

high-tech private military organization the Black Hand.

Strap into your wing suit,

equip your fully customizable grappling hook,

and get ready to bring the thunder like never before.

(bouncy techno music)

(scratching)

For more infomation >> Why this Avengers Infinity War Easter Egg Is Not What We Thought! (Nerdist News w/ Jessica Chobot) - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Why Jose Mourinho was right in Marcus Rashford row - Ince - Duration: 4:18.

 TV footage showed Manchester United boss Mourinho reacting angrily to a Rashford miss in the 1-0 win over Young Boys in the Champions League on Tuesday night

 Rashford blazed over when one-on-one and Mourinho turned to his bench, crossed his arms, shrugged and shook his head in disbelief

 Critics including Gary Lineker were quick to point the finger at Mourinho for showing a lack of respect to his players in public

 However, former United midfielder Ince said any manager would have reacted the same way to what was a terrible miss

 "I don't think how Jose reacted to Marcus Rashford's miss was that bad," he told Paddy Power

"I really don't. "People are trying to make him a scapegoat. Just because he looked up to the stand and said 'Jesus, how do you miss that?'

 "I've seen loads of managers do the same. Pep Guardiola has gone to his bench and said 'What more can I do if they're going to miss chances like that?'

There's nothing in it. "The bottom line is that Rashford is a Manchester United player

 "So, when he's one-on-one with a goalkeeper, in an important match, you'd expect him to score

 "Mark Hughes, Dwight Yorke, Ruud Van Nistelrooy all would've scored it – that's the expectation on a United centre forward

 "So Mourinho's reaction makes total sense. Fergie would've run onto the touchline and started hammering someone for missing that chance

 "So I'm not having this criticism of Jose, not one bit, it's just another case of people trying to jump on his back

" Mourinho is under pressure after United's difficult start to the season. They risk missing out on the Champions League next season as they are currently seven points off the top four in the Premier League and a whopping 14 behind leaders Manchester City

 But Ince says he thinks Mourinho is being punished for what went on before he arrived at the club

 "We know the situation, United aren't playing well at the moment, and they haven't for a long time," he added

 "Even the good performances have been comeback results, when they should've been put to bed by the other team

Yes, that shows their spirit, but a team like Manchester United shouldn't be having to come from behind week-in, week-out

 "Jose will be wanting to find his XI that he can trust, that can play five or six games in a row

 "The depth in quality just isn't there, and the players aren't pushing themselves forward or proving undroppable

They're too inconsistent. "It's been difficult for Jose, and I don't think people are recognising this

 "Since Sir Alex left, it hasn't worked out – David Moyes and Louis Van Gaal took the club backwards five years

 "So Mourinho has been playing catch-up since he arrived. "People expected him to come in and wave a magic wand, but they're so far behind the likes of City, Liverpool, and Tottenham, who have had their teams for a period of time

It's an incredibly tough job."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét