Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

Three of a kind, let's do this. That's it? Three guys?

Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty.

Six shares. Don't forget the guy who planned the job.

He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.

- I know why they call him the Joker. - Why do they call him the Joker?

I heard he wears makeup. Makeup?

Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.

All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!

I said, hands up, heads down!

Let's go, pal, I'm making a withdrawal here.

- I said, hands up! - No!

Here comes the silent alarm.

And there it goes.

Heads down!

All right, tootsie, you're taking a dive with me.

- Down! I said, stay down there! - Don't hurt me!

Funny, it didn't dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number.

Is it a problem? No, I'm done here.

Sit down! Down!

Down! I said, stay down there!

Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands...

...other than holding on for dear life.

On the ground! Stay on the ground!

Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down!

Yeah!

You have any idea who you're stealing from?

- You and your friends are dead. - He's out, right?

What...?

Where did you learn to count?

They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts. What kind of bank does that?

A Mob bank. I guess the Joker's as crazy as they say.

Where's the alarm guy?

Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.

One less share, right?

Funny, he told me something similar.

He what? No! No!

That's a lot of money.

If this Joker guy was so smart, he'd have had us bring a bigger car.

I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.

No, no, no, I kill the bus driver.

Bus driver?

What bus driver?

School's out. Time to go.

That guy's not getting up, is he?

That's a lot of money.

What happened to the rest of the guys?

You think you're smart, huh?

The guy that hired youse...

...he'll just do the same to you.

Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.

Honor...

...respect.

Look at you. What do you believe in, huh?

What do you believe in?!

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...

...stranger.

For more infomation >> Joker cướp ngân hàng || The Dark Knight 2008 Best Scenes Clip || - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Caperusa Dark - Duration: 3:56.

Once upon a time

a little dark riding hood and her cute grandma

Hi grandma

hi darling. How are you?

I need my medicine

would you bring it to me please?

Now? I don't have time, but I will in the afternoon

I said now!

Ok, ok, bye.

Caperusa don't be a mean girl.

Your grandma needs the medicine to live

First, don't show up like this you scare me.

Second I cant live without my phone

and finally give me the instruction to arrived to the forest faster

excuse me

Ok... When you arrive in the park walk 3 blocks and turn left

then in front of the market

Wait, wait, wait I'm taking note

There a secret door, across the door you'll find the forest.

Stupid fairy. She gave me take wrong direccion... Whatever

I'm selling medicine. Medicine people I'm selling medicine

(The wolf sings)

I'm selling some pills

Caperusa

Hello Caperusa. What are you doing here?

I'm selling some medicine

I'm sick. I need some medicine. How much?

Which? I have two kind

I want them all can you help me to take the medicine. My house is right here.

Ok lets go

ok

911

Sorry. My grand daughter is missing

Good afternoon Mrs. Woul you describe her, please?

She's in his twenties, she is tall, slim and olive skin

Excuse me Mrs. keep calm

She wear glasses and his face is full of freckles.

She has small brown eyes and a long straigth brown hair.

How long is she missing?

I don't know, I'm died.

And they lived happily ever after

For more infomation >> Caperusa Dark - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom rush vengeance [TH] EP.0 :The Dark tower - Duration: 9:26.

For more infomation >> Kingdom rush vengeance [TH] EP.0 :The Dark tower - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Defeat Dark Seid With Marvel Avengers ~! Iron-Man Batman Superman !!! Superheroes Toys - Duration: 12:22.

Welcome To Superheroes Toys !!!

Thanks For Watching !!!

For more infomation >> Let's Defeat Dark Seid With Marvel Avengers ~! Iron-Man Batman Superman !!! Superheroes Toys - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

TOA 60 Normal Veromos! How to beat Dark Ifrit Boss Farmable - [F2P Beginner Guide] - Summoners War - Duration: 10:31.

Hey, what's up?

you guys Samba here and welcome to this episode of my new mini series on my beginner account where I'm trying to cover every

important boss floor of tower of Ascension

These episodes consists out of stream highlights

Which are taken from our live streams at?

Twitch.tv slash real sample text or you can just rewatch the entire stream on my secondary youtube channel called sample streams

I will also have one segment with the rooms at the end of this video

Plus a short discussion on what you can do to further improve your success rate just in case you still seem to fail

Yeah, the very most stage that's actually one that I think a lot of people have trouble with mainly just because they don't know how

To deal with it

It looks really

overwhelming when you first

Fight against it because all of the hot dumbs and like he has so much revives and so much sustain in there

But it's actually really easy and I feel like despite this whole boss fight countering debuff heavy comps

It's still pretty easily beaten by running a lot of debuffs in your car you can

Oblivion it because it's the boss

she can't be oblivion, but I feel like

With thoughts like you can even go through to lifes of Pernod

You only really need to crowd control

And as long as you have like provoked on Dharma's he's not gonna make too much havoc on your team

I mean, he's gonna do a ton of damage to my

To my mouth but I think at the end of the day, we're gonna survive it

So one cool trick that I did against trina's I mean for normal, it's not such a big deal

but again Serena's in hard

I actually got the Bryan's revive just because that lowers the HP of the Reno's by a little bit and

At the end of the day that does help me out a little bit like checked it out

it didn't do anything right there, but sometimes

It really depends on the HP

But like if Venus have full HP, it takes them down to the icon

the main thing with this boss fight is you want to get

Stuns on the tube on the tube furnace and you want to get provokes on the BrahMos?

So let's try and try and go for that right away

I think we're actually going to focus on

But shine we're just going to try and apply as many tea buffs as possible right away

Yeah, and we want to get the stands in pronounced that's pretty much what we're doing right now

Let's go for the decay decaying water

the main reason why we're not going for the

Third scale is because I didn't speak to unum correctly like 100 percent correctly

And you want to get your dots on the pronounce. The thing is that per nose like dots go through whoredoms passive, right?

So you can kill piranhas despite what I'm having full HP. That's a really big deal

I'm gonna show that to you guys once we get to it, I mean this Poorna can we stun him?

Maybe can we reduce his attack bar stun? Nice

we're gonna keep very much provoked if his second skill is somewhat annoying to deal with so we want to avoid it awesome if

Burma's gets very low like he's just gonna get revived with what I'm passive like his death gets prevented

so I

Mean in theory you could just run rocky now that I think about it. Yeah

I just don't have one on this account, but that might be fun

Alright, can we get some more stunts?

Dude, lapis is really good on this stage. Actually now that I think about it, it really helps out of time and

you want to get as much attack power reduction on the vermis just because like I said despite this fight kind of

Preventing you from going with like D buffs with a ton of T buffs. You wanna like it's just one cleanser in there. So

You can definitely work with them

And now the thing is I don't actually want to use my voice because that might proc the hoedown passives and he'll

Heal the Poorna up to more than he has aged. Like the four dots are gonna kill the Poorna on the left, right?

But if I were to hit him right now

He's gonna get kadam's passive and he's gonna get like 20% 30% HP what you want to avoid? So

Yeah, I'm just gonna show that right now because I want to go for retreat magic. So that's gotta heal the Poorna actually

No, we didn't create him that's why I didn't do anything I actually want to go for magic thingamajig

Yeah, so now he's gonna die even though he has even though quad arms have enough

HP to Proctor passive

Well, we still kind of go for with that dude the Poorna heal on veromos. It's just so annoying to deal with

Can we get a stun? Can we get a tech bow reduction nice?

Yeah, this fight is going very well right now I mean I think they pretty much shit us like twice so far

despite and

we're kind of just willing him down a Wooper and you want to get you want to spread your d box because like I said,

Varanasi cleanses one debuff every turn so you want to spread them out as as best as possible

The guys just see that on the right or not right here

We healed him by killing him or like by plugging the quad on passive

And what we want to do is you want we want to we want the dots to kill. Oh pretty much

Which I doubt is gonna be the case since veromos isn't probably gonna move beforehand, let's see, oh

Okay

So we can actually kill both what dumbs right now let's do that let's go for done

Nice done

Yeah now we're fine

I think we're gonna be fine thing is that we actually wanted to for them to be alive for my lapis like lapis

Performs a lot better. Once you're fighting against more than just one or two opponents

He gets like increasingly stronger pretty much

It's done. No, I

Mean it's gonna be fine. We got like both

Second lives from the piranhas down and we pretty much need to deal with Ramos. No, that's that's already care about I

Think at this point, we could potentially also Otto already. I think it's gonna be fine. I

Still want to keep the fight and stuff

I also want to see which sort of summons we can get under light in dog school. We're gonna summon them later on

But as we're talking I think what we're gonna do is we're gonna build so we're gonna be able to table am I on

my ID gimmick on

Yeah, and as you guys can see that's that works out just fine

You want to go for like a lot of debuff sin a lot of crowd control?

I think crowd control is a lot more important. I

Think the theory you only need one

continuous damage applying unit

I think beretta is probably one of the best units that it can pick up veremos doesn't really help too much

He doesn't have a lot of debuffs in that boss fight. I think if you have a beretta

That's pretty much all you need like beretta and novice that work done very well

So in today's video I want to talk about gil-dong and the synergy that he has with units like

Spectra or Poseidon pretty much the whole idea behind it is getting first turn stuns and really quickly

by applying attack speed slow to your opponents and then

Using angry wave his second skills you furthermore stun your opponents

So it's an AoE that has the chance of decrease attack speed

But if you already have a tech speed slow on your opponent, it's a pretty much guaranteed stun. It is accuracy checked

So there is a minor chance that you're not stunning everybody

but it really helps out a ton when it comes to getting the first couple of turns in and kind of seeing how

Well that can impact your momentum in the fight

So that's definitely one very strong unit that I would not really just recommend for this boss fight

But also against boss fights that I will discuss further down the road in some of my other guides

Also if you don't have those two units

Make sure to check out some of my other two UI videos where I discuss other synergies

I don't really feel like discussing every one of my monster comes in every one of my videos

I feel like that would be a little bit

too boring and will make my videos too long longer than they need to be so maybe check out all of my other guys as

well when it comes to how you want to run a guild, um

If pretty much disposed down to how fast is your spectra, the perfect answer would be one speed slower than that

but chances are you're not gonna get with gil-dong most likely being on violent runes and

Spectra with that insane base speed most likely being Swift runes, but just in general

Make him move second. I would recommend going for something like speed HP and HP or accuracy

the main thing is that you want to get you as close to C represent right on your runes as

Possible just for other boss fights where you don't really want to create such as our Jamil or maybe drills Hans

I

Feel like this is going to be everything for today's episode

I hope it was helpful to some of you guys out there if you enjoyed it

Make sure you leave a like and let me know which sort of other stages I should be covering

If you want to witness my goe runs as well as a ton of other content

Make sure to visit my twitch as wall and I'm till done. See you guys in my next video. Bye

For more infomation >> TOA 60 Normal Veromos! How to beat Dark Ifrit Boss Farmable - [F2P Beginner Guide] - Summoners War - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Knees & Elbows Whitening - Duration: 5:36.

Grated The Cucumber

Grate the cucumber

Add a teaspoon of Baking soda

Mix them well

Apply on the Dark knees and elbows

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Then Clean it with warm water

Masking

For preparing massing

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

Add 1/4 spoon of Raw Turmeric

Add 1/4 spoon of Raw Turmeric

Add 1/4 spoon of Raw Turmeric

Mix them well

Add required amount of Raw Milk

Mix them well

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Apply this cream on under thighs also to reduce blackness

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Apply normal moisturizer to affected area.

Subscribe to my channel

Thanks for Watching video

For more infomation >> Dark Knees & Elbows Whitening - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

How To Remove Dark Spots, Brown Spots, Hyper Pigmentation & Pimples Acne Spots In Just 3 Days - Duration: 2:50.

Hi friends, Today I will share with you how to remove dark spots from face at home.

Many of us suffering from dark spots, pimples spots, hyper pigmentation and sun tans spots

on our face.

We lost our appearance and sometimes it brings inferiority complex on our mind.

If you suffer from this, you can easily remove all of dark spots from your face skin.

Here in this video I will show you a special remedy that will helps to remove dark spots,

pimples spots, hyper pigmentation and sun tans spots on our face.

I applied it and get results within 3 days.

So before starting, please subscribe to my channel to watch more beauty tips videos,

and press the bell icon, so that you don�t miss any of my new videos.

At first we need a small size potato.

We know that Potato has mild bleaching property that fades away the acne scars, spots and

blemishes.

It has starch content that reduces the pigmentation and enhances your natural glow.

So if we add some natural ingredients with potato, it can be very effective to remove

dark spots.

Peel off the potato and make small pieces.

Grind all the pieces on a blender and make thick paste.

Take 2 tablespoon of potato paste.

Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt.

Add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.

And add 1 tablespoon of honey.

Then mix all the ingredients.

Now apply the mixture on your skin gently.

The vitamin C and the citric acid present in lemons make it a perfect bleaching agent

which can help in lightening the dark spots.

The bleaching property of lemon and the cleaning property of yogurt is a great combination

to lighten the dark spots and honey brings a special glow on the face.

Then leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.

After 15 to 20 minutes, wash off with normal water.

You can use daily for 1 week, then use 2 times per week.

This remedy will fade away all the dark spots, brown spots and pigmentation from your skin.

All the ingredients are available on your kitchen, and you can try this very easily.

For more infomation >> How To Remove Dark Spots, Brown Spots, Hyper Pigmentation & Pimples Acne Spots In Just 3 Days - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan : Dev Diary #1 – Designing the Ghost Ship (Part 1) - Duration: 2:38.

[MUSIC STARTS]

The visual elements that we were trying to include in the development of this ship

went right from the architectural drawings,

then into the plans and into the white box.

Looking at camera angles, looking at lighting, looking at the atmospherics,

the suspense and the claustrophobic feel that we wanted to develop.

What was that?

It was very difficult to understand

what a ghost ship of this nature would look like after sixty years,

there is not a lot out there.

And looking at research for how ships rust and decay and age

we took this and exaggerated those feelings and atmospheres

to create what we wanted for our ship.

In order to make the ghost ship sound as real as possible

the team gained access to a similar era military vessel, a big steel ship.

We recorded all sorts of sounds on there

all the latches on the doors

to help the foley the character contacting with the environment

when they are on the ghost ship.

All of the atmospheres in the different rooms, the engine room,

all the different mechanisms available there.

We even recorded impulses of each of those rooms so that

that each room has the identical environment reverb

that you would have had of a ship of that type.

When we were looking to light the ghost ship environment

it's really important that

the tone and atmosphere that's coming from the lights

also compliments the story that we are trying to tell,

its not always a nice place to be so everything just cant be well lit and visible,

we want to make sure that we are guiding the player

around those environments

in a satisfying way as well as transmitting the mood

that we want them to feel when they are in there.

So we looked at doing things like

breaking holes in the roofs, breaking holes in the walls

where ambient light can leak in and fill a little bit of the environment

But as well as that sometimes we need to have

spotlights and cinematic lighting such as you would on a film set

in order to make sure that the characters look suitably heroic

menacing, scary or whatever the scene required.

[XBOX SOUND]

For more infomation >> The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan : Dev Diary #1 – Designing the Ghost Ship (Part 1) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

5 DARK Toy Story 4 Theories That Might Be True! - Duration: 10:35.

our favorite Pixar film from our childhood that was later turned into a

trilogy that followed us into adulthood is being expanded Toy Story 4 is one of

the most anticipated Pixar films in the studio's history according to Tim Allen

and Tom Hanks it's also one of the most emotional Pixar films of all time so

emotional that you might not be able to finish it and that's quite the statement

considering the emotional track record the studio has with films like

inside-out Coco up and wall-e not to mention Toy Story 3 that

incinerator scene left us all shook but the hype has a lot of people speculating

what is Toy Story 4 going to be about there are a lot of theories out there

and today we're going to go ahead and take a look at some of the darker ones

darker ones that might actually be true howdy partner I'm Kyle with wicked binge

and these are five dark Toy Story 4 fan theories but before we begin if you're

new here make sure to subscribe and hit that notification bell so you get

notifications from Star Command whenever we upload

theory one shutting down although very little is known about Toy Story fours

plot at the moment considering all we've really had access to is a couple of

short teaser trailers there's one thing we know for certain the ending is going

to be incredibly emotional Tim Allen who voices Buzz Lightyear said

the last scene of that movie was I couldn't even get through it and I

thought there was pages after it I read it and I had to turn around from the

looking at it in studio he said this is it was so emotional

additionally Tom Hanks who plays woody also made the point saying when I

realized what they were going for I realized oh this is a moment in history

what is this big emotional ending they're talking about Pixar has never

been afraid of heartbreaking writing but it seems like they're going to take it

to another level with Toy Story 4 reddit user kore LaVon has a theory those who

have watched Toy Story movies know that the toys never reveal that they are

alive to humans well except for Sid which we'll get back to in a minute this

theory suggests that the film's main villain whoever it is intends to reveal

him or herself to their owner Woody and Buzz desperately try to convince them

otherwise knowing that it will freak them out and destroy the relationship

but the villain does it anyway as expected the owner freaks out and tells

their parents eventually the world finds out and there's chaos everywhere

toy store is shut down and toys are kept away from kids so it's up to Woody Buzz

and friends to get things back to normal they eventually determine the best

course of action is to shut themselves off for good in the last scene they shut

themselves down and revert to regular toys is this dark yeah

really dark is it plausible I don't know on one hand we already know that toys

are totally capable of revealing themselves to people as we saw it happen

to Sid in the original film so play nice so it's definitely not impossible but as

far as shutting themselves down I guess that's up in the air considering a lot

of toys don't actually have a power supply maybe it's something the toys are

able to do still and the power supply is more metaphorical who knows that said

this is an incredibly dark ending possibility but we have seen darkness in

the past from Toy Story again after the furnace scene anything is possible

theory number two the power of imagination so this one isn't actually

dark but it does segue into a dark one after this so roll with me throughout

the Toy Story trilogy there was never a reason to question if the toys had

always been alive or if there was something in the universe that brought

them to life however one of the new characters introduced in the teaser

trailers has people speculating for key a character that seems to be made out of

a spork so I'm not sure why we call him for key was likely created by Bonnie

maybe as a preschool assignment essentially a handmade toy that you

obviously can't buy from a store in the trailer he comes off as nervous and

quirky and says that he doesn't belong here that he isn't a toy but if this is

the case how exactly did forky come to life

the theory suggests that toys come to life if a child plays with them and

pretends that they are alive a child's imagination is the reason toys are alive

this is a pretty solid theory considering it seems like an appropriate

theme to put into a family film and we've also seen similar characters

throughout the history of animation and film that have followed this sort of

trope that there's a sort of magic that comes from our imagination

if you dig into this a little deeper we start to see some evidence in the

previous films for example Reddit user Mizen abeam points out in Toy Story 2

there's a scene in which hundreds of Buzz Lightyear's are together in a store

aisle every Buzz Lightyear is in their box and not alive however one Buzz

Lightyear is not in the package but in a glass display the display isn't locked

so at some point children could have played with buzz while visiting the

store which brought him to life I have a laser and I will use the same can be

said about the Barbies in packaging versus the Barbies that have been opened

and placed in the vacation display so in Toy Story 4 if Bonnie created 4 key and

began playing with him according to this theory her imagination would bring him

to life because he has no fictional backstory like the other toys he's

filled with anxiety and panic leaving Woody and Buzz to help transition him

into life and toy hood yeah toy hood let's go with that word

theory number 3 the dark side of imagination oK we've broken down the

sunshine and rainbows the power of a child's imagination and all that good

stuff but what if all that is true if so some very dark doors open up if a

child's imagination can create toy life out of anything they play with there

must be some moral dilemma that comes along with it after all for KI surely

isn't the first time a child has brought a homemade toy or a non toy to life are

you telling me that every crummy arts and crafts project is worthy of life

what kind of existence is that and let's not forget that ham isn't a toy he's

just a piggy bank so this sort of magic also works on things that aren't

traditional toys and in this day and age in which kids just play video games for

the most part what happens when a kid plays fortnight or a mobile game does

the computer come to life does the iPhone come to life what exactly is the

limitation what happens in the rare occasion in which a little kid plays

with some random household appliance like let's say I don't know a toaster or

a desk lamp or a radio or a blanket or a vacuum wait a minute

maybe that explains the Brave Little Toaster and let's

real that movie was super dark I'm pretty sure the air-conditioner killed

itself

and keep your tinfoil hats on for a minute because I'm not done for that

matter what about Syd Syd essentially had a torture chamber filled with hacked

apart toys what happens when he breaks two toys and reassembles them together

does it create a new consciousness it would make SIDS room across between

Frankenstein's lab and one of the saw sequels surely if one has the ability to

create life then there must be some ethical dilemmas involved right or maybe

we're just overthinking yeah probably them genies all better now

theory number for the carnival toys as of right now Toy Story fours IMDB plot

summary states when a new toy called for key joins woody in the gang a road trip

alongside old and new friends reveals how big the world can be for a toy

presumably somewhere on this road trip the gang finds themselves at a carnival

we see this in the teaser trailer in which two carnival stuffed animals ducky

and bunny voiced by keegan-michael key and Jordan Peele deliver some banter to

infinity and your mom given all the detail throughout the series when it

comes to humanizing toys specifically giving toys their own purpose meaning

and having them struggle with abandonment it would make sense that

these carnival toys have their own different emotional backstory that only

carnival toys have if you think about what carnival game toys are and always

have been they're essentially toys that don't have much value to children

they're usually made poorly and are forgotten about rather quickly

they're never comparable to a favorite toy like a Buzz Lightyear given that Toy

Story films are never shallow in what they explore we may get an emotional

backstory from these toys not unlike Jesse's or an existential crisis not

unlike the one that buzz went through in the first movie theory number 5 Andy's

dad one of the questions many toy story fans have asked over the last couple

decades is where is Andy's dad it's that important to the plot but still remains

one of the questions that pops up regularly online some reddit users have

speculated that because Woody is a vintage toy and has likely been around

for a long time he was originally owned by Andy's father and passed on to Andy

the implication being that his dad passed away early on however with the

theme of a road trip present for Toy Story 4 some are wondering if it's

possible that Andy's dad didn't die but just left his family with woody and the

gang stumbling onto a carnival it's possible that woody finds Andy's dad

once again after abandoning his family but like other theories this one is

pretty dark maybe too much for a family movie but as we've pointed out Pixar has

not shied away from darkness in the past what do you think so do you think that

any of these theories are possible or do you just think we're nuts or do you have

any dark theories of your own let us know in the comments section below

please remember to like this video subscribe and hit that notification bell

so you get notifications whenever we upload but most importantly stay wicked

For more infomation >> 5 DARK Toy Story 4 Theories That Might Be True! - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Truth About Spongebob Squarepants - Duration: 5:27.

How well do we truly know the sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea.

Well find out as we explore the dark truth about Spongebob Squarepants.

Welcome to Inform Overload, Im your host Johnny Rogers and if youre new to the channel, we

tell you about the most interesting news stories we find on the internet, and we make them

more entertaining.

First things first we must say rest in peace to Stephen Hillenburg the creator of Spongebob

Squarepants who passed away from ALS a couple days ago.

When researching the dark truth about the brilliant cartoon show we found a ton of disturbing

things.

One fan theory by a user known as Giraffe Hugger on wattpad suggested that each of the

five main characters being spongebob, patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Sandy are actually

the ghosts of humans that forcefully had to take over the bodies of sea creatures to survive.

Now with a name like Giraffe Hugger I was expecting something a bit more light-hearted

but nope, it was messed up.

Its listed as a creepypasta so I would prefer to keep that whole story out of this and stick

to the dark truth that is based in somewhat factual evidence.

If you want to see that story though just search up - the truth behind spongebob squarepants

on wattpad .com The first dark truth about the show we want

to cover is the Krusty Krab secret recipe.

Have you ever noticed that the Krusty Krab looks a lot like a lobster trap.

Being that the characters in the show are about the same size as actual sea creatures

it would make sense that the lobster trap was transformed into a family style restaurant.

As far as the secret recipe goes, its quite dark.

The first episode that featured the idea of the secret recipe was called Imitation Krab

and in that episode we also got a peak at the official recipe.

Now really think about that, imitation crab.

This is a hint that whats in those burgers could slightly resemble that of cannibalism

disguised as a fast-food restaurant.

The second thing I want to cover is the effect that the show has on children and the way

in which it impairs their readiness for learning.

A study by the University of Virginia in 2011 found that when preschoolers watched the show

it caused short-term disruptions in their mental function and messed with their attention

span because of the shows constant camera cut scenes.

The study was done by giving 4-year-old children problem-solving and or behaviour tests shortly

after watching about 9 minutes of Spongebob and Caillou.

While Caillou showed little deviation in attention, Spongebob actually caused impairment.

The lead investigator stated that there is a possibility that children identify with

unfocused and frenetic, meaning fast and energetic, then they begin to oddly adopt those characteristics.

This isnt a wild assumption either its coming from Angeline Lillard who is a psychology

professor at the University of Virginia.

Lastly and possibly the most important takeaway is its subliminal messaging to kids in regards

to suicide.

Weve seen a rise in suicide and its been attributed to many things such as social media, online

bullying, but who would have thought that Spongebob Squarepants would have an effect.

The show fully embraced a dark humor and sometimes its bizarre jokes were a little too much for

a kids show.

There is an episode titled - Are you Happy Now - and in one of the scenes Squidwards

eyes are blood shot, he hasnt shaved in weeks and as he hangs a rope from his ceiling he

says - I cant seem to get happy, maybe this will help.

Now the misdirect of the joke here is that hes actually stringing up a pet clam in a

bird cage which does make him smile.

But still that kind of messaging to kids is very very dark.

I want to turn this over to you folks though do you think these dark secrets are okay for

a kids show or should they have gone the route of the simpsons or south park.

Maybe if it was geared towards young adults it would be more acceptable.

Either way let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Now lets entertain your brain with some featured comments

tisha's vlogs says - Who on here loves his voice!

-Awe you are too sweet and actually the only person who likes my voice

Jerry the Gnome says - Gnomes aren't urban legends though.

We are real.

Take me as an example -I always had a feeling they were real, but

theres the proof Anthony Jerome Thorn says - Johnny Rogers...

Welcome to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood -Honestly the level of patience and kindness

that man had is goals for when Im an old man Craig Kaiser says - This is really strange.

Liked the video and subbed.

Wow two for two, everyone follow his lead! nathanael lo_ol says - This man soo white

he looks like his glowing I love language.

If a white guy is glowing its bad, if a pregnant woman is glowing its good and if a guy working

at a nuclear test site is glowing its a lawsuit.

Thank you for watching Inform Overload if you enjoyed this video why not share it with

your friends and hit that thumbs up button if you have a thumb.

Plus if youre new here dont forget to subscribe before you leave.

Also if you want more videos like this one just click the playlist on the screen and

if you have hot tips on any new and exciting stories that you want us to cover just find

my instagram in the description below and send me a DM.

From Inform Overload, Im Johnny Rogers and until next time take care.

For more infomation >> The Dark Truth About Spongebob Squarepants - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Muska Trap Beat I Türkçe Rap Beat I Dark Trap Beat FREE - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Muska Trap Beat I Türkçe Rap Beat I Dark Trap Beat FREE - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

SHOCKING details about Harry and Meghan's new home's DARK history REVEALED - Duration: 2:03.

Meghan and Harry are having Frogmore Cottage in Windsor refurbished and are expected to move in sometime next year.

However, long before the royal couple set their sights on it, one of Queen Victoria's closest aides used to call the cottage home until her death in 1901.

Abdul Karim lived at Frogmore Cottage for 10 years until he was forced to return to Agra, India following Victoria's death.

Just hours after Victoria was buried in the Royal Mausoleum, the first Indian member of the Royal household was forced to watch letters that he had received from the late Queen burned.

Abdul Karim was one of Victoria's closest and most trusted aides during her life.

She used to call him Munshi, or teacher, as she learned Urdu from him.

Victoria would also speak with him while at her homes in Scotland, the Isle of Wight and Windsor.

The Queen often brought visiting European Royals to visit him and his wife Khadija for tea.

However, the closeness of the two was seen negatively by the UK establishment and some members of the Queen's family caused by racism and jealousy.

Shrabani Basu, who wrote the 2010 book Victoria and Abdul: The True Story of the Queen's Closest Confidant, said: "It was early morning and just hours after her funeral.

"Queen Alexandra and Princess Beatrice were standing there and a lot of guards, and they ordered a raid on his house and all of his letters were taken and burned.

"It was a bit of dark history." Victoria had allowed her friend to decorate the cottage however he wanted. "It was a heartbreaking moment in Abdul's life.

Ms Basu said: "I imagine it was very beautiful and he filled it with beautiful objects he was given by European royalty.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét