Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

You know when I'm not watching Geico Skybox videos,

I'm busy with my other job-- exotic dancer.

And also-- and also fashion mogul,

and my EV1 jacket at Walmart has sold out recently,

and I think I know why.

Because this is a picture posted by one of our staff members.

This is Betsy over the weekend.

She said four generations of love,

and so they all have, they all bought jackets,

and so that's very sweet.

So if you can't get a jacket, clearly it's her fault.

But since I'm a fashion guru, I thought I would share some

fashion dos and don'ts with you.

Here's a fashion do.

This is my EV1 t-shirt available at Walmart.

Oh deer.

Get it?

Get it?

Oh deer.

So here's a fashion don't t-shirt--

it says touchdown.

Who has time to proofread, really?

One word.

Here's a fashion do-- this is my EV1 fleece sweat

suit available at Walmart, so comfy, cozy.

Here's a fashion don't--

this outfit.

Perfect for after a Thanksgiving meal, though.

You really--

Here's a fashion do-- these EV1 shoes available at Walmart.

Here's a fashion don't--

these octopus shoes.

They are perfect for nothing.

Here's a fashion do-- my EV1 relaxed vintage fit

jeans available at Walmart.

They're ripped just the right amount.

Here's a fashion don't--

these jeans.

These jeans cost $168, which comes to about $168

per square inch.

I would rather go back to low rise jeans

than let my ass hang out like that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét