Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

What Kind Of Travel Insurance Do I Need

good morning everybody larry porter here and i am back once again and in today's

video we're gonna talk about what the type of travel insurance that you need

so make sure you stay tuned to this video we'll be right back

alright guys welcome back welcome back and now in today's video we want to talk

about travel insurance and the type of travel insurance that you need okay so

when you're booking your vacation on line or having a travel agent to book it

for you however the case may be you want to make sure that you have all-in-one

protection okay there are there are types of travel insurance such as a

penalty waiver where they can waive certain penalties okay for example

you're not able to make your vacation due to certain family issues or certain

illnesses on your behalf and you get a refund of your money okay

now however this certain penalty waiver does not cover the loss of your vacation

due to maybe a hurricane weather conditions on the vacations we have okay

so you want to get all-in-one protection where it'd be covered on both sides

meaning you'll be covered if you counsel or if the vacation gets counselor okay

so it's very important to have the right type of travel insurance that covers all What Kind Of Travel Insurance Do I Need

of it in detail covers everything all the ins and outs and it's very

imperative that you have all in one travel protection now trying to book

this on your own you may not get that option I could be wrong but you may not

get that option trying to go through certain sites and book it yourself

however it's imperative that you go through a travel aid and to make sure

you get all in one travel protection because it sure enough the the worst can

happen the the destination that you're going to may get flooded out or

hurricane may take place or certain weather conditions however the case may

be your vacation may get cancelled okay and you want to make sure that you get

your money back okay so having just partially insurance such as a penalty

waiver it's good but however you need to hold package deal you need all-in-one

protection to make sure everything gets covered on both ends

and you get a refund of your money no matter what happens ok so I hope this

video makes sense hope you find value out this video so just like I said make

sure you have all n1 protection travel insurance ok alright so that's my time

if you like this video hey you know what to do subscribe give us a thumbs up if

you know anybody that's interested in becoming a travel agent you or anybody

please feel free to click the link below or if you need more information on a

vacation quote also click the link below alright everybody Larry Porter signing

golf and be blessed and happy traveling all right look at those links in the

description and I will see you on the next video alright be blessed and happy What Kind Of Travel Insurance Do I Need

travels

For more infomation >> What Kind Of Travel Insurance Do I Need - The Plain Truth You Need - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

I Need My Mom - Duration: 21:31.

For more infomation >> I Need My Mom - Duration: 21:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dale Hansen: 'I think I need to sit down' after Cowboys' big upset - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Dale Hansen: 'I think I need to sit down' after Cowboys' big upset - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Pinocchio P All I Need Are The Things I Like Synth V English Cover (ft. Eleanor Forte)【Honest Plum】 - Duration: 4:35.

All I really need are the things Iike

All I really need are the things I like

Pinocchio P "All I Need Are The Things I Like"

English cover and subtitles by Honest Plum

Weekdays aren't my thing, weekends are what I like

I hate going to work, just let me close my eyes

Slacking off forever like this isn't a life

The thought recedes from consciousness slowly

Vegetables are gross, it's hamburgers for me

Juice is what I like, forget the barely tea

It's no good to be spoiled but still I like my sweets

It's written on the first page of my life

Eyes fixed on only the things that we covet

Slowly our vision starts to weaken and fade

Contented completely by things that we covet

Our brains are getting weaker, atrophying away

All I really need are the things I like

Everybody really likes, they really like the things they like

All I really need are the things I like

Everybody just dislikes, they just dislike the things that they dislike

All I really need are the things I like

It's true, all I really need are the things I like

Though if we all did what we like

As humanity, the world would turn to ruin and strife

All I really need are the things I like

I really truly like you

All I really need are the things I like

You really like someone too

All I really need are the things I like

I knew that was the truth in this mess of mine

Then again, if we all found happiness

Surely the universe would unalign

Demons are your taste, It's angels you detest

Heaven's not for you, It's hell you like the best

Your preferences were always quite different from the rest

I guess each person has their own crazy

You don't like living things, you'd rather have machines

The virtual's your home and not reality

Your interests, so one-sided, grow worse increasingly

Until it seems like all thought is ceasing

Surrounded by only the things that we covet

We've become unable to accept things we hate

Living with only the things that we covet

We'll surely end up hated by somebody somewhere

All I really need are the things I like

Everybody really likes, they really like the things they like

All I really need are the things I like

Everybody just dislikes, they just dislike the things that they dislike

All I really need are the things I like

It's true, all I really need are the things I like

Though if we all did what we like

As humanity, the world would turn to ruin and strife

All I really need are the things I like

I just want to smile with my friends

All I really need are the things I like

But it seems that, as to those, I don't have any in the end

All I really need are the things I like

I knew that it was the truth in this mess of mine

Surely if all our wishes were granted

The earth would shatter and the stars would collide

All I really need are the things I like

All I really need are the things I like

We had a vow on that day to get together

I stood you up because I didn't like the weather

I wonder if I missed something good

Oh, just thoughts that flash before my eyes on my deathbed

All I really need are the things I like

Though if we all did what we liked

As humanity, the world would turn to ruin and strife

All I really need are the things I like

Everybody they just liked, oh they just liked the things they liked

All I really need are the things I like

Everybody just disliked, they just disliked the things that they disliked

All I really need are the things I like

It's true, all I really need are the things I like

Though since we all did what we liked

As humanity, the world has turned to ruin and strife

All I really need are the things I like

I really truly liked you

All I really need are the things I like

You really liked someone too

All I really need are the things I like

I knew that it was the truth in this mess of mine

Then again, if we all found happiness, surely the universe would unalign

(Thanks for watching!)

For more infomation >> Pinocchio P All I Need Are The Things I Like Synth V English Cover (ft. Eleanor Forte)【Honest Plum】 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

What Foam Pad Do I Need? - Duration: 4:28.

thanks for checking out 3d products I'm Donald Williams we're gonna go ahead and

talk about pads today

[MUSIC]

You know there's a lot of confusion out there

It's Like, okay I got my compound I got my polish they got my wax I got my machine

now what what pad do I use it's very confusing as you can see here we have

many many different pads there's hundreds of pads on the market

everybody's trying to get their niche everybody's trying to make it something

that is specific to their products are specific to the industry we're gonna

show you how we can replace all this mess which is a few simple pads these

pads are extremely new and dedicated to their industries that they have these

pads are unique to our products and actually will help benefit a lot of the

products that are out there you don't have to just use our product but we

recommend you do if you've noticed in some of the previous editions we've had

our spider pads there's a reason behind it and the quick reason is is it keeps

product down keeps the heat down it does the job that you're looking for and

allowing to remove abrasions and remove scratch marks and swirl marks and spider

marks a lot faster than the regular pads that are out there and not to mention

it's not just a spider pattern but we spend a lot of time looking and shopping

foam we have foam pads in two different types we have them in a spider pad and

we also have them without the spider now there's a reason for this they both have

the holes in it they're both made that they can be done with a dual action

polisher and a high-speed the difference is is we went with a spider for the 6.5

inch pad because at is 6.5 inches on all the machines we've tested it doesn't

leave behind the marring that the size smaller 5.5 inch does for whatever

reason because of the way the movement of the machines it allows for marring so

anytime you're using a smaller backing plate which is for your 5 inch pad we

recommend you use this non spider cutting pad and for anything larger the

spider pad works great and allows for more cutting and a better finish now the

HD dark purple foam does keep its body a lot firmer so that you can

cut a lot better instead of some of these traditional pads that really tend

to soften up a whole lot which also does create more heat we're gonna show you

here my favorite pad which happens to be the

range on this pad is so phenomenal that goes from heavy cutting down to

polishing I think that this will be your guaranteed go-to pad when you're I have

any types of questions or any types of wondering that what type of paint that

I'm correcting what type of paint that I'm fixing as opposed to you know shoot

this is this gonna polish for me is it gonna cut for me if I had to buy one pad

which would it be we're very confident this will be the pad that you'll want to

use right off the get-go now this pad holds in all the product

really well it gets very soft as it works which allows for more surface area

especially on curved and contoured areas the semi-open cell design allows the

product it's staying within its location and its radius so doesn't just spread

out all over the place it keeps the sling and the product under the pad

instead of all over the vehicle and it also because of its special unique foam

allows it to again the range is phenomenal from basically heavy cutting

all the way down to polishing and we want to make sure that we get that

top-notch finish that's what we've done designed this HD black spider foam pads

extremely soft but because of the spider design we'll be able to get product to

fill in there and the abrasive will be able to even accelerate and accentuate

that extra polishing performance without creating hologram we're excited for you

to come and try out all of these different pads the HD high-definition

cutting pad the cutting polishing pad the finishing pad and our AAT spider pad

who invites you to challenge yourself and go ahead and give it a shot against

what you have because we're very confident that once you try these

there's no reason for you to have all of those other pads til next time

Donald Williams we appreciate you checking us out and go ahead and follow

us on Instagram Facebook Twitter that way you can keep up to date with all 3ds

latest and innovative car care products

For more infomation >> What Foam Pad Do I Need? - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ I Need Your Love Remix, New Break Fly Mix, By Mrr Thea Ft Mrr Chav Chav & Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ I Need Your Love Remix, New Break Fly Mix, By Mrr Thea Ft Mrr Chav Chav & Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Do I Need a Lawyer to Make a Case Against My Insurance Company? - Duration: 1:30.

When you're handling a claim with an insurance company without an attorney, their main goal

is to pay you the least amount of money possible because you don't know the laws you're dealing

with, you don't know the aggravating circumstances maybe if there are any.

You don't know what you're doing.

And so, your claim significantly increases when you hire an attorney and especially our

office, because insurance companies know that we will go to trial, we will do everything

possible on your case to get you the most amount of money possible, and they know that,

and that's taken into consideration when they see a case with a McArthur law firm letterhead

on it.

I would always recommend a lawyer if you're making a claim against any insurance company

for damages.

That's important.

There's a lot of facets to making claims with insurance companies that obviously we specialize

in, it's what we do every day and it's our job.

And so we do things the right way.

We know how to get you the most money for your claim because of the things that we do

on your case.

So, if you are making a UM claim, that means that you've been injured.

So if you've been injured, I would highly recommend that you contact our office and

let us help you.

At the McArthur Law Firm, our job is to fight for you to make sure you get justice and reasonable

compensation for your injuries.

To get in touch with us call 1(888)WE FIGHT or go to our website Macarthurlawfirm.com.

For more infomation >> Do I Need a Lawyer to Make a Case Against My Insurance Company? - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

I've sprained my ankle. Do i need an X-ray? - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> I've sprained my ankle. Do i need an X-ray? - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

I NEED YOU, CREATIVE GENIUS! - Duration: 2:24.

If you are like me, always say that you are not creative,

this episode is a must watch! Because there's no such thing that I'm not

creative! Every one of us is creative and now this is what you can do to open your

creative genius mind! First, you have to throw away your old limiting beliefs

about I'm not creative. Instead of saying that I'm not creative, say this instead "I'm

creative and open to great ideas"! Be open mind is the key, then you will start to

see hear and feel your environment that have more creative ideas that you can

generate! Knowing that creativity is a learnable skill definitely can pave the

way for more new ideas generation and breakthrough that you want! Thinking

outside the box or without the box definitely is a great way to open your

creative genius mind! Second, you can get a lot of great ideas from your

environment. For example, advertisement signage, photo, billboards, images and etc.

Just be observant! Be observing to your surroundings especially

when you visit to a new places. When you observe your environment, your

environment definitely can give you a lot of great ideas for your creations!

Now the last one, sharing makes you more creative! Don't feel like you are too

small to share something new! Be aware that you share with the correct person!

Be with those people that love crazy ideas because these type of positive

people definitely can influence your life! I love to share my ideas with my

friends, sometimes they may laugh at me but definitely they are very encouraging!

Sometimes they even add in new ideas into my creations! That's the reason why

I have more and more creative idea to share with you all! Don't underestimate

yourself my friend. You are more creative than you ever imagined that you could be!

Now, leave a comment below, what is the single biggest takeaway from today's

video and as always remember to share my video with

friends that need this message and as always remember to go out every single day

to progress towards your success! See you in my next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét