Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

Hi guys!

So recently, I just discovered that Ziploc,

like the sandwich bag Ziploc, came out with an entire fashion line.

And I'm just like… what on earth?

I cannot imagine a sandwich bag being used for clothes, in general.

So this entire line is actually a collaboration with this Japanese brand called Beams [Couture].

They have backpacks, they even have a fanny pack.

I'm just like, "Oh my God, I want the fanny pack."

They don't actually have clothes items but have an apron.

So what I'm going to do in this episode of ZULA Tries is that-

I'm going to try to make my own creation from Ziploc bags.

And it's not going to be like anything from the line.

It's going to be something that I'm thinking of like… maybe a clothing accessory?

So we shall see how that goes, I'm going to DIY it later.

Let's just jump right into it.

So jumping right into the DIY, what I have in mind is-

I want to do this huge, transparent jacket made of Ziploc bags.

And the reason why I want to do this transparent jacket is because,

a lot of high end brands are now coming up with transparent coats and…

all sorts of transparent, nonsense things.

To do that, obviously I need the Ziploc bags right?

Not 1, not 2 but, 3 huge boxes of Ziploc-

that I bought for this challenge because I'm prepared to ruin this.

I need all of these as back up but basically,

I don't know how many it's going to take for me to do this entire jacket.

Wow!

Oh my God!

Look at all these… oh my gosh.

Eh, I never see this Ziploc so big the size before eh.

What the…

Normally I see is this size of Ziploc bag, like the small one.

You know because you every time 'dabao' (takeaway) food to work,

then it's in a small Ziploc bag.

But this is huge eh, you want to 'dabao' what sia?

'Dabao' your entire lunch, dinner, and breakfast inside here.

Actually right, because this is so big-

I don't think I would need a lot of Ziploc to kind of create the huge jacket piece.

It's already covering my entire body so,

I don't even need that many Ziploc to make this entire thing.

So I think what I'm going to do is that-

I'm going to start laying out the pieces on the table.

And then, I'll figure out the shape of the jacket that I want.

Whether I want it to be a bit more boxy, a bit longer or do I want it to be like-

oversized, cropped, and something like that.

I think I'm going to start doing that now.

I'm finally done with the jacket!

Ok I self-cheer lah.

Oh see, my Ziploc box also fall down.

Basically stitched all these pieces together,

and it's kind of like a... full-on trench coat aesthetic, I think.

I'll try it on later for you guys to see.

In the meantime, I also made...

a backpack and a tote bag.

So like… this is just to complement my outfit.

It's not actually practical because it's literally made out of 1 piece of Ziploc.

And if I put anything inside here, it's probably going to break.

What I'm going to do for the rest of the day is that-

the producers have challenged me to wear this out for the entire day.

And not sure how I feel about it because it's pretty thick and hot.

And Singapore is really hot so I'm going to sweat a lot in this plastic jacket.

But I'm quite excited to see how it's going to look.

It's lunch.

Going to buy food with my Ziploc bag.

And my crew-

Hi. Hi.

I really think it's quite cool and I'm not like paying attention to it as I'm filming.

I just feel like, "Oh I'm just wearing a jacket."

It's just that it's very sticky so, ya.

You like my jacket or not? Nice!

Nice ah? Uh.

(I use) Ziploc... You DIY ah?

(Correct Correct.)

Cute.

Cute ah? (Thank you!)

I'm 'kiaping' (holding on to) my jacket behind me so I can walk properly.

So how many people looked at me?

I think there were 3 or 4.

3 or 4 only? Out of so many people?

People are mostly just curious more than anything.

They're just like…

My hand is stuck to the plastic already.

Wore this for 15 minutes walking from the office to here.

Alright, I have this amazing backdrop behind me.

And I'm going to do the entire Ziploc fashion photoshoot right now,

with this amazing jacket-

I mean… why not right?

Already in a high fashion outfit, might as well do the photoshoot.

So let's go!

Do you want some snacks?

Can be Hypebeast or not?

Ya, it looks like a legit product.

John…

I'm on a diet, thanks.

I have like other side also. No it's ok.

Walao… you damn hater eh…

Do you like my jacket?

Can be Hypebeast or not?

I don't know what to say.

But it's quite funny.

Edible right? Yup, then?

Can't believe I'm taking a gem biscuit out of your... Ziploc bag?

Ziploc bag sia.

This is the person who made me do the video by the way.

He's impressed by this. Let me see the make of it.

Like very Project Runway.

Nice.

How would you rate this? 8.

8? Upon 10?

You need to buy Ikea one right…

You think what? People 'atas'(high class) ah?

Ikea cheap sia…

The producers have decided to 'sabo' (sabotage) me,

and they want to do a waterproof test.

I got my friend down to come and test out,

and spray me with water to see whether this entire jacket is waterproof or not.

So… ya. And I'm just going to…

There is a hole here.

I'm wet here but this is not wet.

Go ahead and spray me I guess.

It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining…

Actually, it's not really like…

Can you see the condensation on the Ziploc?

It's kind of like… protecting me but at the same time-

Because you know, you know, no time to sew everything well right.

The water does go through small, little holes.

Now I feel like I'm in a shooting game.

Wait... Stop, stop.

My hood is out. It's raining.

It's not working, it's not waterproof...

So I guess this jacket is not waterproof.

But other than that, it's a great fashion statement.

And I believe that me wearing this out for the entire day-

I would say there are some pros, there are some cons.

So let's just list down the pros first.

First of all, it looks way aesthetic.

Have you seen the photos?

They look so cool.

Shout out to my photographer Seb.

These photos are amazing and I think that-

the jacket really gives you that kind of...

out of the ordinary but at the same time,

people can see as a fashion statement.

They don't look at it and like, "What the hell is that? A bit crazy."

You know what I mean? Ok, some people did.

For me, I felt that it was a good fashion statement.

Also I feel that it was a unique experience.

I wasn't really bothered by people looking at me when I was wearing this jacket.

I just felt that like, "This is cool. Why not? Love it."

But the cons are that it's a plastic jacket.

And it's really, really hot in Singapore, obviously.

And the sweat-

whoever is going to wear this jacket…

Nobody is going to wear this jacket after me.

But I'm so sorry-

when I gave it to the producers,

I was like, "It's kind of sweaty."

They were like, "Ew!"

Ya it was just… not sweat-friendly, definitely.

Other than that,

shout out to Ziploc for making amazing sandwich bags.

By the way, this video is not sponsored.

But Ziploc, if you want, hit me up.

I'll do more collaborations with you guys.

And also, if you guys like this product and this entire jacket,

tell us what you think-

Whether you'll buy this jacket,

how much you think it costs and if you'll make it yourself.

So if you guys like these kinds of videos,

let us know what else to make next time.

And also don't forget to Like, Share, and Subscribe.

Bye!

For more infomation >> ZULA Tries: DIY Ziploc Fashion | EP 11 - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Stories | Fashion by Ally - Duration: 0:46.

♪ (upbeat music) ♪

Hi, friends!

A lot of of you have been requesting for more outfit of the day,

so we thought, "Why not share it with you on the YouTube Stories."

♪ (upbeat music) ♪

So I thought it'd be really fun to take you guys along with me

on a holiday photo shoot,

and I'm meeting up with some friends

and shooting some really amazing Christmas and New Year's content.

I can't wait to show you guys!

♪ (upbeat music) ♪

For more infomation >> YouTube Stories | Fashion by Ally - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion in the Soviet Union | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> Fashion in the Soviet Union | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Kona 1.0T Fashion Demo! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Kona 1.0T Fashion Demo! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

[P] 1733. Miss fashion plate - Duration: 0:09.

- Well, we're off to the dance party at the castle... so you watch the house, Cirno-chan.

- So Letty's...at the age where she notices boys...?!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét