Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

Over here, over here.

Mike!

Mike!

Over here.

Over here.

Mike, please look at here.

Mike!

Alright!

Mike, over here!

Over here. Please look here.

Thank you, thank you for your waiting. Okay, please...

Mr. Li, please present the award to him.

Will both of you please take a photo together.

Mike used to need an interpreter in the past, now he doesn't need one.

His Chinese is incredibly good.

Alright, please allow Mike to take photos alone.

Alright, thank you!

We would like to ask Mike to make a his award acceptance speech.

Um... thank you Fengdu Uno X Men,

for giving me this award.

I will work harder in the future.

I will bring additional greater production of work to everyone.

I also want to thank my fans for becoming...

No, not becoming...sorry.

I also want to thank my fans for their continuous support.

Did I say that correctly?

That's correct!

Correct?

Alright, thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét