Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

Usually it's framed as should I build a product or should I build a so so the

three levels actually are should I build a feet am i building a feature I am

building a product or am i building a business right and the way to think

about it is nobody will pay you for a feature people will and this is where it

get the feedback from customers gets confusing they may say I want I let

let's just take an example that everybody might know let's take what's

up again right and what's up didn't have phone calls for in the longest time so a

lot of people when what's up didn't have phone voice calls would have said hey I

want boys cause I wanted to I want a app that will let me make voice

calls for free but if you actually built it what you realized this that's a

feature that's not enough for somebody to adopt it and pay for and a lot of

people got stuck on that loop the moment all whatsapp had to do was I had one

phone icon on the chat and suddenly for them when they added that feature they

just killed all the other people who were trying to build a product the

second level is the product level right so even if you build a product if you

don't solve the right problem which is the problem value part that I was

talking about or it doesn't have market scale then you cannot build a business

so to build a business you have to build a product that people will buy where

you're getting paid enough that you can make a profit where you can reinvest

that profit and grow the business to a substantial scale so that's the

difference so feature nobody is going to pay you for it a product some people may

pay you some amount for it but you may never make a profit large enough and a

business finally you're looking to make a large enough profit that you become

successful so those are the three levels that I would think of

For more infomation >> 71|| Tips on should I build a product first or a business first || Statup 101 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Fallout 4 - Let's Build a Mega settlement in Spectacle Island! Pt. 2 Pier Showcase - Duration: 28:23.

hey hey what's up guys it's Syndicate ii here bringing you part 2 of my

settlement build here in spectacle Island now what we're gonna be doing in

this video is showcasing and showing you guys how I finished off the pier that we

left off in part 1 I'm going to show you guys how it can connect to the city that

I'm planning on making and how at least had a glorious settlement that I ended

up making I hope you guys liked that teaser that I showed in the beginning of

the video because that's what the settlement looks like as of right now I

recorded everything and I'm planning on making future videos of my thought

process about it explaining it and then finally showcasing it and that's gonna

be in the future so please look forward to that but for now let's finish this

pier and let's show you guys what I came up with let's go

now wherever ye last left off we completed the pier itself but it wasn't

completely done it was probably like 3/4 done we made jell cells we made a

slavery area at the very end of the pier we made a marketplace in the middle and

what was left was the entranceway and so what I started with was making a little

aside from the market a little place where everyone can hang out so basically

an outside bar and I think it came out fairly nice yeah so let's see what we do

here I'll show you guys my thought process yeah let's go so from here on

out I kind of a thought of a way to make the bar like a little base part of the

bar and I found these wall and roof platforms that I can put in it was

simple enough as soon as I added them Ian and I kind of knew the base of how

the bars gonna look as you can see that's gonna be where the staging area

is where where the bar itself is gonna be and around that would be where I

would put my tables and chairs and all of that stuff

I added a little bit of fencing so there's a actual area for the bar and

yeah it came out pretty decent

you

the base of the bar our peer is looking correct and so what I started to do was

plan out how I was going to connect it to the base of the city that I'm

planning on making and as you can see there's hills facing me right now and I

figured the best way to find a flat ground was to build up and then add

platforms around our foundations around to flatten out the ground so I can start

building there yeah those cliffs were like really blockers build blockers I

guess and so after I made the stairs I kind of got a better understanding of

the levels of the city or the future city the levels of the future city and

so after making the stairs I added some foundation luckily in this

mod I found some castle foundations that look so clean and I started building

around it building the shape and the base of our entire city and yeah so I'm

probably going to fast forward hit but I gradually show you in this video how I

start making the platforms and stuff so yeah let's get into it

after getting a nice feel of the whole pier and the second level of the area I

decided to go a little bit higher making a third level so that's where my final

base of the city is going to be because there's still a little bit of hills

there I'm trying to find common flat ground so I just decided to go higher

and from here oh and I decided to expand and make a third level yeah

so everything is starting to come together at this point and since we have

all that empty space here on the second level I was trying to figure out what

type of building I can add here maybe some towers lighthouse maybe but yeah

it's just me basically experimenting on what I should do what i ended up doing

here on the second level you'll see in the later video is i ended up making it

into guard stations guard stations and then on the side of it was a little

place where the guards would sleep like a tent area where guards will sleep but

yeah so that's the second level and for this final part of the video I'm gonna

be showing you guys how I made a building on the third level and what I

decided to do was make since you're coming off from the end I mean from the

pier that I thought that the next building that you should have once you

get to the main city was a place where you could sleep and so I made a little

factory or a warehouse where you know people could eat and drink at the bottom

but upstairs people can sleep and that was the next building I made after

showing you guys how I ended up with that I'm gonna show you guys a final

showcase of the pier and it will conclude part two of this awesome

build so yeah enjoy

so after widening the foundation and flattening it out some more I went

straight into making the in it took me a while experimenting on the best way to

make that in and it took me quite some time it took me like 30 minutes to

figure out how I wanted the end I wanted it to be high enough as well as have

balconies so I can see towards the pier and yeah it took me some experimenting

so here it is

you

so after making the n comes the last part of part 2 of this settlement billed

for spectacle Island which is the second

level to the pier as I said before I make this I decide to make this into a

guard station you know so there's gonna be guards guarding the pier leading into

the city as well as their little quarter space where they can sleep and stuff

yeah so let's get into it

so we've completed a pier and we couldn't pleaded making the foundations

for the second and the third level leading into the city and so what's left

to do now is to show the showcase of the completed pier yeah I hope you guys

enjoy and make sure you like and subscribe and comment down below what

you guys think of this build and yeah and stay tuned for the next ones yeah

enjoy peace

you

and yeah that's gonna do it as you can see I added a lot of people already and

this place has gotten really Lively

yeah and so this is the pier of this island I don't know what yet to name it

I guess I'll think about it in the future well yeah I got hope you guys

just really enjoyed it and I'll catch you guys on the next

video I'm going to be showing you guys future stuff as you can see here but

yeah once again don't forget to Like and subscribe if you liked the video and if

you want to follow through with this build I am going to be making more

videos about it so yeah I'll catch you guys later peace out and much love peace

For more infomation >> Fallout 4 - Let's Build a Mega settlement in Spectacle Island! Pt. 2 Pier Showcase - Duration: 28:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A YouTube Background - Duration: 8:38.

Welcome back. A question that a lot of up-and-coming YouTubers ask is how do

you create a YouTube background? So, we're going to discuss what that might mean and

how you do that. -Oh, the actual background? Oh, I thought it

was like the background for... Forget it. That's what we're going to talk about.

That's the... That's... -That was the video logo there. -Yeah.

So, backgrounds. Backgrounds for YouTube. Why does that matter? Who wants them? Does

it matter? I have questions. Begin. -Yeah. Well, people

want to create a show. They think, "Okay, I've got to create my set or you know,

what do i what do I put behind me?" And my first recommendation is to really work

with what you've got. In this case, this was... This sound wall was never really

meant to be a background. -Right. -But I put some blue lights on it and it turned out...

-It works. -It looks pretty good. -Yeah. You know, find something that... -Yeah. You worked

with what you had. -Mm-hmm. -I mean so if you're in prison right now,

unfortunately you're only going to have kind of a gray dingy background. but

maybe if you can work like your loved ones pictures into it or something like

that, right? Isn't that kind of where you're going? -So, in other videos, I've

talked about doing research and finding good examples of what you like. This is

another one of those cases where look at other YouTube channels. Maybe that are in

a similar niche to yours or not. And what do they do is their background. I mean if

it's a vlog, they're changing they're moving all over. But if it's a talking

head video on how-to video... You know, where you've got a continuous background, find

examples of what you like. There's you know, what's the one in link? The

Good Mythical Morning. -Alright. -They're weird set. -Stuff on the walls. -And

were you think of like a sports commentary thing. They've got their

jerseys, track, trophies, right. Yeah. -So, you could... You could create a set like that.

But another recommendation that I have is when you have a high quality camera,

the whole reason what we're filming on here is a DSLR with a

lens with a f-stop 1.4. What that means is it's got a really narrow area of

focus. Which means that back here, we're actually pretty close to the the wall

back here. The further away we are from the background, the more it's blurred. So

you can actually take kind of a messy background or or a kitchen that still

got stuff left out on the counters. But you blur it and it actually looks pretty

nice. -Well, if you go to this link here. This is the link to my little YouTube

place, channel. You'll see some of the work that Nate does for my stuff. The

same thing. The blurred out background. A kitchen or living room or whatever. And

it really does it adds such a nice touch of professionalism. And it makes the... It

makes... It makes visually quite interesting.

Even when (Often) the subjects themselves are not terribly interesting. At least

the look is. You know what I mean? -I do know what you mean. (Laughs) So, in this room here, we're pretty small.

-Yeah. -But in the last time that we filmed at your house... -We turned it around. -Yeah.

-Yeah. -So, I was in the kitchen. Had the kitchen counter. You and your wife were

sitting there and then we had the whole dining room. -And he blew out the whole back and

there's 30 feet or whatever behind us. I've just blown out stuff but it's... It's

kind of we need to move the lights, by the way so they're not in the mirror

reflection. I just noticed. That's just me. You don't... But when you see it, you'll

know what I'm saying. Anyway, yeah, keep going, keep going. -So, that's a

recommendation is to get a good quality lens that can really blur things.

And even if you want a tutorial on that, go to YouTube. "How to blur...?" I don't know

what would it be. -Background? "How to blur background with DSLR?" And by the way, if you're

like a lot of people who don't know what DSLR camera is because... -Digital -...everybody

uses, yes. It says... Yeah. -I used to know. -Anyway, it's a

camera. Just a regular you know, one of these like cameras, right? With a camera

body and lenses. That's how you get the lenses that are widely... That are wide or

narrow or whatever. Like he's talking about. -Also. The quick tip were here was

just throw some colored lights in. I mean I I have these L-E-D lights that I can...

-Yeah. This is not a blue wall. -Yes. This is a... -This is like dark grey, sound

foam. -With blue flashes from each side. -So, I can

turn it red or green or pink. We should do pink. -Do pink next time. Join us

tomorrow. No we won't do pink. -Okay. Now, I'm actually going to have to take

the camera off to show you this. But I'm going to recommend... So, I hesitate when I...

Yeah. I hesitate when I say the word recommend because there's a reason why I

use this. You can use a green screen. -Right. -So, we we held on a green screen.

I've got a roll of green paper up there. Which I'll show you in a second too. But

we then took a photo and put it in the background and this is with a client of

mine, Marianne. We worked on it and worked on it.

The lighting whatnot so that it looked like she was in that room. Okay?

But with my team in the Philippines, with the processing power of their computers

and whatnot, the green screen... It was... It just took more time than I wanted them

to take on editing. It really doubled the amount of work that they had to do. At

the time, it they doubled the length of time. So, I had an idea. I thought, "Why

don't I take that photo that I was putting in the background, printed on a

big huge vinyl background and then just film in front of that. And let's see how

it works." So I spent a hundred bucks on this. So, haven't adjusted the lighting

for this. But you can see, it's just hanging from the ceiling. And I've got

I've got stuff in front of it here because... But you can see. And one thing I

want you to notice... It's going to be a little weird. Notice how I'm in focus and this

is blurred. It's actually in focus on this. But it's printed blurry

intentionally. So let me come back and we'll talk about it. -Oh, I thought maybe you

just be... When you blew it up. It just accidentally was out of focus. You know

what I mean? -But I do know what you mean. So, we I did that on purpose. When you put

a photo like... We talked about blur. When you have a good quality lens, the

background all naturally blur when it focuses on us. So, if I put a photo behind

us, you know, in the editing software, you always add a few percent blur. -Yeah. So,

that it looks more realistic. -Yeah. And sometimes when things are a little bit

too crisp, it's like you can tell that it's not real. But when you blurred it, it's

like, "Oh, yeah. It actually makes it look realistic." -Yeah. -So, when I went to took

that photo... Obviously, I had to make it really large to send off to the the

print company. But I... Before doing that, I did actually add a few percent blur to

it. -And you told them, "Look, this is going to look blurry to you, but it's supposed to." (Laughs)

-So, it's intentionally blurry. -It's kind of fun, yeah. -So, that when I put my camera in

this corner of the room, put the subject about right here, that's in the

background, get the lighting just right. The Lighting's a little bit tricky. But

that's an option is you can take whatever background you want. If you want

to make it appear like you're filming in the Oval Office or... Outdoor scenes are

going to be your get have to work with the lighting but you could really do

anything. If you want to appear like you're in a beach. If you think about

news channels, a lot of times they'll have a glass window behind them showing

the city. -Right, yeah. -They're not... They don't really have windows there with the

city behind them. That's in most cases. Maybe they do. -Some, some do that. Somebody,

yeah. -But in a lot of cases... It's is a TV screen or some type of... -Yeah. It's key to

an imagery or whatever, yeah. So, it's not so... Yeah. Obvious. Maybe, maybe

something to mention too is a fairly basic rule of thumb which is try not to

be too distracting with your background because really the focus should be on

you and your co-host or whoever it is. Because often... And that's sort of a rule

of thumb. I'm an actor and you know, now most people will shoot their own little

auditions and they always say, "Keep a fairly boring..." By boring, I mean not too

dynamic background so that it doesn't take away from the actual focus. -Yeah, way

he said. -See? -If you found this video helpful, subscribe. If you didn't find it

helpful then don't subscribe. We only want people who like these videos here.

-We don't want any negative... No any negativity at all. -No negative comments,

nothing. But we will see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> How To Make A YouTube Background - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build A Deeper Connection With Your Partner ~ Couples Vision Board Workshop - Duration: 1:01.

WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: It's really fun.

WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: I loved doing this Vision Board Workshop. What I found was different from

the other Vision Board Workshops that I have been to is that you can really see the balance

between what you're you're after in life and so what you're after in life as a couple.

WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: You definitely realize where your compromises are going to come in, and you also find

some things you didn't realize the other person was as interested in as you were.

WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: It gives you a chance to concretely talk about things that you don't often talk about together.

WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: For me what was interesting was during the meditation

things came up that were very different from what I imagined.

WORKSHOP ATTENDEE: I enjoyed this very much. I think

that just having the opportunity to put my thoughts on paper and then put them

in pictures for us to share some things later and for us to focus was incredible.

For more infomation >> How To Build A Deeper Connection With Your Partner ~ Couples Vision Board Workshop - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to build a home automation auto-away assist with Azure IoT Hub | Azure Makers Series - Duration: 8:41.

>> Today we're going

to take a look

at the Auto-Away-Assist-for-Nest-Thermostat project.

This will let your Nest know when you're in another room,

and assist with the Auto-Away feature

so that you don't find yourself in

a situation where the Nest has

determined that you are not

home when you in fact are home.

We're going to accomplish this by

using a Particle Photon Device,

a PIR sensor, and

some free services from Microsoft Azure.

To get started, you'll want to head to aka.ms/nestassist.

Which will bring you to this page,

the GitHub repository for

the Auto-Away-Assist-for-Nest-Thermostat project.

We're going to head over to the link to

the full instructions on

walkthrough guide available at hackster.io.

Now, you might be wondering why I'm building this device.

Because Nest devices are smart.

Right? They are able to determine when

we're home using a variety of different features.

These include motion-sensing,

they also can detect if a,

cellular devices on the same network as the Nest and

they use all these other heuristics

to determine whether you're home.

In practice, that doesn't always work out properly.

There's been numerous occasions where I find myself

upstairs in my office and the AC is turned off,

because the Nest devices have determined,

because either the sensors have not been trigger,

or maybe my cell phone is off, that I'm not home.

Then I find myself sweating in the Texas heat,

it's just not fun.

So, Nest is aware of this issue,

and has created a motion-sensor and monitoring thermostat

that alleviate these problems however,

they only work with the Nest V3 Thermostats.

What we're going to build today though,

will work with any Nest Thermostats

as we're going to interact directly with

the API using our own hardware

to tell Nest that we are in fact home.

So, the first thing we're going to need to do,

is obtain an Oauth Token to access the Nest API.

Now, for security reasons,

I'm not going to walk through these details in the video,

but you would follow through this in

the guide and once completed,

you should have an Oauth Token instructure ID parameter,

which we will be referencing again later on in the video.

Next we're going to construct the hardware.

You can use any compatible Particle device,

I chose the Particle Photon.

You could even use the Particle Core,

or the recently launched Particle Xenon.

Once you've got your device picked out,

simply attach the PIR sensor with the three wires,

and make sure that you have

the data line connected to the D0 pin.

With all that up and connected,

I'm going to go ahead and put my device online,

and I'm going to open up Visual Studio Code,

and open into the Nest motion folder.

From here you'll see the nest-motion.ino firmware,

and I'm going to initiate a task

with "Control" "Shift" "P",

and select "Particle Cloud Flash".

This will flash that Nest motion

I know firmware to the Particle device,

should see any moment now

that it's going to flash magenta,

and then restart running my code.

In a nutshell, all this code does is it looks

at the sensor and when it detects motion,

it publishes an events to the

Particle Cloud then goes into

a deep sleep for

a sleep interval that can be

specified with this constant.

Now, that's great. We're getting motion data,

and publishing that up to Particle.

But we need to get that data over to

Nest in order to really tell our devices that will home.

So, to do that, I'm going to head to

the "Particle Console" and

select "Integrations" and from here,

you would select a new "Azure IoT

Hub Integration" and these are

pretty straightforward to set up,

all it requires is an Azure account.

Then you would create an Azure IoT Hub and add

a shared access policy to allow

the Particle Cloud to communicate with the Azure Cloud.

So, I have one set up already.

That's flashed to the device that we just saw,

and you can see that it is publishing

those motion events up to Particle.

Now, to forward these over to Nest,

what we're going to do is create

an Azure function that really does nothing more than

on a triggered event calls the Nest API using

our appropriate credentials and sets the status to home.

So, to do this, we're going to open up

the set Nest or

the Nest Controller folder within the repo.

Then we're going to look at the SetNestToHome function.

So, inside here there's a local.settings.json file,

and we're going to need to fill in the "Access Token" in

structure ID placeholders with

the values that we obtained from the Nest API.

Then the Event Hub compatible endpoint,

we're going to obtain

that value by heading to our "IoT Hub",

selecting "Built-in end points",

and then grabbing the Event Hub,

compatible endpoint value.

Once you have those, you can go ahead and set them,

and then look at the function.json file.

From here, we just need to change

the event hub name placeholder to

the name of our IoT hub.

So, in this case, mine is named Nest Motion Sensor.

Once we have all of that set up,

we can go ahead and deploy the Azure function

locally to test it before we push it into the Cloud.

So, I'm going to select

this attached to JavaScript functions button

and that's going to kick off

a local deployment of the function.

Once that's up and running,

we can initiate a motion events with the device.

So, I'm just going to stimulate the PIR sensor here.

That should fire an event.

Once that happens, the device will turn off,

and we are now located on

a breakpoint that I've set inside the function itself.

So, you can see here,

this is a great way to test

these things before pushing them up to the Cloud.

Let's just make sure that it works.

So, I've got my Nest manager open,

and you'll see that my current status is set to away.

I'm going to walk through the rest of this function code.

That should trigger, the call to

Nest API and you'll see that it is now flipped to home.

You might even hear the air conditioners

turning on behind me.

So, this is awesome. But it's not the final step.

We have to publish this function up into the Azure Cloud,

so that it can run 24/7,

and then we can flash this code to

a number of devices and deploy them all around

the house and never ever have to worry about

being told that we're not home when we actually are.

So, to do that, right-click the "SetNestToHomeFolder",

and click "Deploy to Function App",

and if you have not already

created an Azure function app,

it's going to ask you to create one.

So, I'm going to use this one that I've already

created the Nest Motion Sensor.

It's going to go ahead and prompt you to deploy,

and that will kick off the task that

begins that deployment to your Azure account.

So, once you've done that deployment,

you can log into your Azure function,

in the Azure portal,

and we're going to test it.

Because we want to make sure that it works so,

inside of this "SetNestToHome folder",

there is a sample.dat file,

and you can just copy the whole contents

of that to your clipboard.

We're going to use this to

test that the function really works.

So, if we click on the "SetNestToHome" function

that was published and click on the "Test Window",

we can paste it into the request body section

and click "Run",

and this will trigger

our function as though it

was triggered with a real event.

You'll see triggered away status set to home.

FunctionSetNest to home succeeded. This is great.

That means that we are ready to rock and roll,

flash devices put them all around the house,

and never ever have to worry about Nest being wrong,

about whether or not we're home again.

So, I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

Again I want to highlight that,

you can get the hardware for

these devices at particle.io.

All of the services that we've used

here are free on Microsoft Azure.

So, you can set up a free tier IoT hub,

that'll give you up to 8,000

events per month without any charge.

Which is sufficient for

numerous devices around the house,

and also the Azure function which you can trigger up to I

believe it's multiple thousands of

executions before it would incur charges,

and you can solve

this problem with Nest Thermostat not knowing when

you're home simply by

leveraging these technologies in your home,

for around a cost of $20.

So, it's excellent. I hope you've enjoyed this.

So, feel free to leave some messages on the comments

For more infomation >> How to build a home automation auto-away assist with Azure IoT Hub | Azure Makers Series - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build A Shoe Bench | Woodworking DIY - Duration: 12:43.

today we're gonna make two very similar shoe benches two different ways one is

hardwood and the other is gonna be made of half-inch plywood I want to call them

the hard way and the easy way but I don't really know how accurate that is

the hard one definitely requires more tools and more complex cuts but the easy

one probably requires more thinking ahead and planning semantics aside let's

get to work both of these projects started out at Reel Lumber just like

pretty much every other project does getting my materials so I suppose the

easy way here would be just grabbing some plywood I'm gonna be using

half-inch Baltic birch and one sheet will be more than enough for a project

like this and the hard way would be grabbing some hard wood so picking out

boards that work for your project probably needing to calculate your

materials beforehand a bit and all that good stuff in fact this is a question

that I get asked a lot so I'm gonna make a highlighted story on my Instagram page

that goes a little bit into my lumber buying history and recommendations so I

won't take up any more time here but if you're interested in learning more about

it check it out over there

so back in the shop I could get to work I started out by assessing my materials

to figure out the most efficient way to use it and then I started milling first

I needed to get one of the phases nice and flat on my jointer

and you guys have seen me do this in plenty of different videos but I think

it actually came off better on camera here than normal so I'm gonna pause the

video for a second and you can see what I'm trying to achieve so you see how the

material is curved well you want to run the pieces where that concave faces down

and the first couple of passes should only be removing material from the ends

let's back up and watch it again

so when you're doing this you don't want to push down you want to let the bend

kind of naturally remove itself and you'll know that you're good when the

jointer is cutting across the entire length of the board once that was done I

turned my piece on edge and jointed one of the sides and then I could take

everything over to the planer and mill it to a finished thickness of one inch

with the plywood version we're gonna be doing almost exactly the opposite the

material comes at a perfect even thickness so there's no need to mill but

we actually need to make the pieces thicker in this case just like with the

hardwood version we're gonna be using one-inch thick pieces and the plywood is

1/2 of an inch so we'll rip out a bunch of strips some are gonna be one inch

wide some are two inches wide those will be for the legs and some will be about

three inches wide at this point but they'll get trimmed down later and

they'll make the leg stretchers and we're gonna laminate all of these

together to make a bunch of pieces that are an inch thick

for the hardwood in terms of ripping we're doing almost the exact same thing

cutting out a bunch of one-inch wide strips for the slots 2 inch wide strips

for the legs and slightly wider strips that will be trimmed down later for the

stretchers on the leg

so with all of our pieces cut to width and thickness next we could start

refining I'm gonna start with my legs by cross-cutting my two pieces into four

and then setting this Rockler crosscut sled to 15 degrees and using a stop

block to create four identical legs that'll all lean in at 15 degrees

okay back to the plywood bench this is where this one's gonna temporarily jump

a heading complexity for a minute while we make the legs so I'm gonna

start pretty much the same way as we did with the hardwood version cutting out

four legs that are angled in at 15 degrees but to build up the joinery I

needed to create a bunch of short pieces to laminate them on and this will

probably be easier to explain with a quick animation so we have our four

equal pieces this is just one of them onto the bottom we're gonna laminate one

short piece then we'll use a spacer piece to laminate on a middle piece and

that's going to leave us with the dado that our stretcher will sit in

eventually and that's what the slats are gonna sit on top of then on top of the

middle piece we'll do the same thing before laminating on a top piece and

that'll complete the leg back in the real world to make this go quicker

I'm just using glue and a finish nailer to hold everything together so if you

wanted to make it a little cleaner or avoid having to fill nail holes you

could just use glue and then clamp them

while we're here let's also cut out stretcher pieces and to do that we're

going to tilt our blade to 15 degrees and make a series of rips so that we end

up with a stretcher piece shaped like a parallelogram and then we can cross cut

4 of them to equal length and assemble the leg pieces

and by now we've sort of leapfrog to the hardwood version so let's jump back

there and play catch-up and here we'll actually start by setting our blade to

15 degrees to make those parallelogram stretchers again and then in this shot

you can see a little bit more detail about how to make them perfectly sized

which is actually pretty easy you just make your first cut on one edge and then

use your leg piece to strike the line where the second cut should be to match

the width and then make the cut

next I use my stretcher piece to mark out where I need to cut some dedos into

my leg pieces and then I transferred those marks onto all four legs and once

everything was marked out I used my table saw to make the dedos with several

passes stopping as I got close to the limit to check the fit until it was just

right and on these cuts the thing that you want to be careful of is making sure

that you realize that two of the legs need to be mirrored versions of the

other two so you'll tilt your miter gauge 15 degrees one way for two of them

and then 15 degrees the other way for the other two and if you do it right you

should end up with eight perfectly sized a toes that are really strong

structurally and look good to boot speaking of boots let's think this video

sponsor Thursday boots so whether you're going out on the town for a fancy dinner

or working in the shop to build a dinner table Thursday boots are right at home

and that's because they live in the sweet spot right between clunky work

boots and delicate fashion boots and because they're direct-to-consumer and

value honest pricing routes cost about half of what legacy brands charge while

maintaining the use of high quality materials and craftsmanship that you'd

expect now I've been wearing a pair for a few weeks now both casually and for

work and actually think that they look better and better the more that they get

worn in and because they're built with good yourwell construction I know that I

can get the sole replaced in a few years if I needed to and Thursday boots sells

brushes and care kits to help keep them polished

if I ever decide that I want that new boot look again so if you're thinking

about a new pair of boots you owe it to yourself to check out Thursday boots

before you go out to the stores you'll get something as good or nicer and save

a little money and I think it's worth mentioning if you're looking for gift

ideas they make boots for both men and women all right thank stores new boots

with our leg assemblies done we could finalize our slots which will basically

involve cutting them to length and cutting in some joinery and actually

regret doing it the way that I did so I'm gonna go over it and then show you

what I should have done to make my life easier and what I would recommend you do

for the joinery I left my blade tilted to 15 degrees and again made a series of

passes to create a little dado that would fit over the stretcher of the leg

and this is where I wish that I had done something different basically I wish

that instead of putting the dado in the slat piece I'd put it in the stretcher

piece and in case you're having trouble visualizing this there's a little

animation that shows you what I mean so this is how I did it and this is how I

wish that I had done it the main reason is it would just be way easier to cut

because you wouldn't have to tilt the blade to make the dado and the geometry

of it all would be a lot easier to solve so there's less chances for mistake you

could actually make the case that the way that I did it is a superior joint

because it's creating a physical lock that holds the stretchers in relation to

one another but honestly this piece isn't going to be subjected to a whole

lot of stress and I trust that the glues more than enough for this application

anyhow regrets aside after I glued on the bottom slats I took more

measurements for the top slots cut in the joinery and then I could assemble

everything

right back to the easy version here again I'm gonna cut the slots to length

by putting a 15 degree angle on either end and then I'm gonna assemble

everything here with no joinery just glue and actually to support my feeling

that the joinery I used on the hardwood version was overly complex I've had this

plywood version for about a year now and the glue still holding no problem so

whether you decide to build this one the easy way or the hard way the good news

is no matter what finishing is gonna be simple at least a few simple finish all

right full disclosure so this is the finish that Mike Montgomery from modern

builds venue ADA from homemade modern and I have been developing together and

honestly I couldn't be happier with it it gives a really good result it's all

natural and best of all it's super simple to apply and basically foolproof

you just wipe it on let the oil penetrate for about 20 minutes

wipe on another coat let it absorb again for about 20 minutes and then wipe off

the excess that hasn't absorbed into the wood the oil penetrates and hardens and

leaves a smooth backstop coat for extra protection so I'll admit that I'm biased

since its kind of my baby but I really do think that you'll love it as much as

I do and also if you have used it comment and tell me what you think about

it we're always looking to improve and we want and need honest feedback from as

many people as we can get

all right so there it is two ways to build a shoe bench I'm still not sure

that the easy way in the hard way are the most accurate ways to describe them

I would say that the hardwood version is slightly more advanced in terms of

actually fabricating all the pieces but it actually might be a little bit more

simple conceptually I don't know who's this an easy hard simple complex

advanced they're all just adjectives each is subjective to an individual's

talents and situations as the next maybe I should just call them my way or the

ply way I'll show myself out special thanks to Brandon Savage David Klieman

and the rest of my patreon supporters for making these videos possible you all

are the number one thing that keeps this show going

simply put I couldn't do it without you and every little bit makes a huge

difference so for everything that you've given me thank you seriously and if you

want to support the show to check out the patreon link in the description see

if it's right for you and as always no pressure

alright see in the next one

For more infomation >> How To Build A Shoe Bench | Woodworking DIY - Duration: 12:43.

-------------------------------------------

Videos for kids | Build a zoo | Cars and train for kids | Toy assembly | Bi Bi Kids - Duration: 6:24.

Videos for kids | Build a zoo | Cars and train for kids | Toy assembly | Bi Bi Kids

For more infomation >> Videos for kids | Build a zoo | Cars and train for kids | Toy assembly | Bi Bi Kids - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Toy PEPPA PIG Toys Build a Christmas Gingerbread House - Duration: 14:27.

Hi girls look Peppa Pig found a gingerbread house

Huh a giant spider. Oh

Hey Dino, pals. This is toy Rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today. Hello Peppa Pig

Are you ready for the special surprise today?

Surprise for Peppa, what's the surprise? I don't know what the surprises your Papa pig is gonna come and tell you the surprise

Whoa sounds like fun George stop sitting on the ground

Okay, Peppa

Peppa Peppa, I have a special surprise for you and George

What's the surprise poppy Pig the Peppa Pig family is getting ready for Christmas

Christmas do we get Christmas presents?

Yep, there's going to be lots of Christmas present toys. This surprise is even better. What's the surprise?

Peppa you get to work with the boys and girls and together we get to build Peppa Pig gingerbread house

Well so fun boys and girls, let's go

Is the gingerbread house boys and girls it looks so cool

it's made of gingerbread and lots of colorful candy on the roof our

Candy canes and the doors and windows are made of candies, too. There's even marshmallow. That's so awesome

Let's build the Ginger bread house together boys and girls first we have to open the box

1 2 3 open

Awesome the gingerbread house is made of gingerbread cookies. There's a roof and walls

There's

Lots of candy and we got lots of colors too. That's so awesome

Let's put the candy cane on the roof

Here we go. Snippy Snip time. Snip Snip Snip Snip Snip

The candy tree is red green and white. Let's put the candy cane on the top of the house and red on the roof

This is yummy. Yummy sugar. We can use it like glue

This is number one and

Number two a

Awesome now, there's candy cane on the top of the house. Now lets put candy canes here, too

And we have two more kids canes

Awesome now, let's put this one on this side

here we go

Good job boys and girls now let's decorate the roof with lots of candies

The sugar is gonna look like there's lots of snow on the top of the house

Let's put these candies on the roof there's lots of colors red orange yellow

And blue

Colors of Christmas, that's so awesome. And then we have green purple yellow

Green and blue

Awesome now, let's the Candies's on the roof. First color is yellow

Second color is orange

Next is purple

Blue

Looks awesome boys and girls that looks so cool and yummy yummy with candy now the gingerbread house needs a door.

Let's put on the candies

Let's put on the big candies on here

Red green yellow red

Orange and

Purple

Super fun

Now, let's put candies on this side, too

Well Peppa you and the boys and girls finished building the Christmas gingerbread house

Good job, peppa pig, boys and girls. You did very good.

Yep, you guys are the best boys and girls but wait, where did George go? Oh, you're right Peppa

Where is George boys and girls? We need your help to look for George?

George is hiding in the surprise toys

So Fun that means Peppa Pig you get peppa pig toys surprise

Well, the Peppa Pig family got a lot of Peppa Pig toys surprise

There's one two three four five, but wait, there's Peppa for Where's George?

Okay, let's open up these surprise toys and find George

number one

Wow

Awesome there's Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope

That's so cool

and you get a lot of super awesome surprise toys -

There's builder Bob and you can get two Ralph and two Vanellope

Let's open the bag snip snip snip one. Wow we got Vanellope

She looks super cute Penelope is a princess. She's also

Racecar driver, she can drive a really really fast candy car and she's holding a little mouse. That's so cute

Penelope wears a green shirt with the dress and she's got a ponytail with lots and lots of candy inside

There's yellow candy orange green candy and she's best friends with Ralph. That's so fun

Okay, next up we have

Peppa Pig. Let's see what surprise toy pop. You got wow. He got minions. So cool

Wow, look at there's so many different minions and they all look super super cool minions are yellow

Awesome we got a little minion

he's got one really big eye and he's wearing blue jeans and he's yellow and he has lots of little hair and

Just like Papa pig. They both wear glasses

That's so cool.Hello little minion. Have you seen George? No. No, Georgie. No, Georgie

Ha ha ha ha which surprise toy she open up first. Let's open up grandma pig

Okay, this is grandma pig she wears a pink dress and her surprise toy is

Wow Disney Princess is super cool. Look at all the princesses you can get

friends like Olaf and a little snowman a too. That's so cool. Let's see. What toy a game

Super fun we got Cinderella a

Little snowman and Cinderella is a Disney Princess. She wears a long blue dress just like a Olaf's friend Elsa

And she's got long blond hair. Olaf has three little hairs to his nose as a kid

Yummy. Yummy Olaf is from the movie frozen. His best friends are Elsa

Cinderella lost her shoe. And that's how Prince Charming finds Cinderella. That's so fun

Ok Peppa. We need to find George still but we have to surprise toys

There's mama Pig and Grandpa pig which toy should we open a first Peppa. Let's open up mama pig

Ok, here's mama pig. And here's her surprise toy. It's finding dory. There's Dory

she's a blue little fishy her best friend is Nemo and look there's a little

Jellyfish and a really funny seal. I wonder which toy we're gonna get and is George gonna be in here?

Let's find out boys and girls open

Is it George nope, we need to open up the bag one two, three, here we go

Girls we found Dory. She's super cute

Dory is a blue fish with yellow fins, but she's really happy and she's always smiling her

Best friend is Nemo she can swim really fast

But Dory has a really bad memory she always forgets things but that is okay because she's really nice

Hello, peppa pig. Hello dory. Have you seen my brother George? Oh it did see him, but I don't remember

That's okay. Let's open up your surprise toy. Ok Peppa Pig

one more surprise to go

And Grandpa pig got a super fun. Dr. Seuss. There's Cat in the Hat and he can get a lot of his friends

Look, there's even the Grinch and look at all these toys we can get that's so cool

I don't want to get the Grinch he's gonna take all the Christmas presents one two three open

We did get the Grinch the Grinch is all green with yellow eyes

The Christmas presents

I'm looking for George. I don't know where George is but I know where there's more surprise toys

Wow, there's so many more surprise

Because I'm a nice now

Peppa Pig

Okay, boys and girls, let's look for George. We have a

surprise toy

Peppa Pig toy surprise egg

Let's open up this toy

That's so cool

Surprise

Sweetie Belle is a unicorn pony

She can use magic and she's funny with pink and purple hair and really pretty green eyes

She's really pretty and her big sister is rarity rarity

Is also a white pony that's a unicorn and she's a fashion designer. That's so awesome. And Sweetie Belle can stretch her ears

Haha, super fun

Okay Peppa you only have one more toilet. This is a Peppa Pig toy surprise egg

George is gonna be in here boys and girls 1 2 3 open

Yay, we did it boys and girls we found George George's at the pigs little brother

Peppa wears a red t-shirt and George wears a blue t-shirt

Super duper fun

The Peppa Pig went to the Ginger bread

House so on and then also got all these super cool surprise toys

You guys are the best for you girl have an awesome awesome day

Go Peppa Pig

Thanks for watching. Dino pals. You guys are awesome

For more awesome surprises with me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe and join the Dino Club

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét