Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

The world has gone through several fashion trends that are quite interesting in recent years.

Some trends can exist for a long time.

On the other hand, there are some fashion trends that don't last long and only appear in certain period.

Today, many fashion trends that are actually so embarrassing and even unsightly.

These embarrassing fashion trends even make your appearance worse and more impressive.

The following are some embarrassing fashion trends according to The Gep.

Saggy Pants

The saggy pants trend has been endemic which make boys look like penguins.

The hip-hop and rap singers in the 1990s and many young men have also taken to this gravity-defying trend.

This trend even makes a commotion and has been banned in the New Jersey region.

Fines worth 1000 US Dollars are imposed on those who break the rules.

Shoulder Pads

This trend was from 1980s.

Nothing beats the awkwardness of this trend.

These shoulder pads barely look fascinating and are painful to see.

Legging as Pants

Another trend that made its way from the 21st is wearing leggings as pants.

Actually, leggings do not serve as an alternative to pants.

The best use of leggings is to wear them underneath a skirt or a dress, where they are basically invisible.

Wearing them as pants will give a complete view of the underwear underneath.

Crackows

These shoes seem to belong from the medieval era.

At that time, Crackows were considered to indicate the status of the person who wears them.

These shoes might have looked convenient back in the day, ...

... but now, they look just plain ugly and not something you would want to wear.

The Mullet

This trend occurred in the era of the 70s.

The hairstyle had short hair in front and was long at the back.

Although the style was hit back in the day, it is a total failure today.

If you have this kind of hairstyle, many people maybe will look at you and considered tacky.

Harem Pants

Harem pants were pushed into the mainstream fashion scene by MC Hammer.

He used to wear them all the time.

Women then started liking this pants a lot and wearing them every day.

Harem pants look pretty basic and these pants are exaggerated.

Hoop Skirt

Hoop skirts are worn by women in the 18th century.

This skirt makes their waist look small, while the buttocks look big.

These skirts make people who wear look weird and uncomfortable for moving around.

That was some embarrassing Fashion Trends according to TheGep.

For more interesting videos don't forget to subscribe.

For more infomation >> Embarrassing Fashion Trends You Should Know #TheGep - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Top Winter Fashion Trends 2018/2019 - Duration: 9:15.

hi guys welcome back to my channel today we are doing a super exciting fashion

video that we'll be talking about all the trends that you need to know for

winter 2000 18/19 there is quite a bit simplified it for you guys because I've

been looking at the runway half of those things I can wear on a

daily basis they lock me up I wanted to say a huge thank you to marshals for

collaborating and sponsoring this video I don't know if you guys remember but I

actually partnered up with Marshalls and I was one of the guest judges on

stitched last month which is really exciting if you guys didn't catch that

episode I'm gonna link in the description box they actually created a

dress for me from me it was really cool and the show is really cool concept it's

a bunch of different designers and basically they get a challenge every

single day and they basically have to have it done but the end of the day

which is kind of nerve-wracking but I was really excited to be part of it so

for today's video showing you the trends I wanted to actually do a little

challenge so stitch had an episode that was based

on the mini me challenge where basically you take your children and you create a

mini-me of yourself yay obviously mini-me so I got inspired and I grabbed

Jack and Ben not grabs I didn't grab them I asked Jack I didn't ask them I

told them I told Jack and Ben that they're gonna be my enemies for two

trends okay let's get to the trends so the first trend is the expressionist the

expressionist is really all about being like tada

Here I am it's really all about mixing and matching colors prints textures to

create a little more dramatic look to it where you can really show off your

personality with this trend and these are actually the colors that you will

see working together really well as you can see the colors that I incorporated

will red played the Hat some Brown and reddish in it and the dark green

which I love and actually it's amazing to see how much of a versatile color it

is you'll be seeing that color in a lot of the trends that I'll be talking about

today don't be scared to be bold and a little bit out there even if you don't

necessarily want to wear something so loud like an animal print mixing up

those bold colors would really bring that a trend to life I will be

expressing myself a lot this winter a lot this is actually a really exciting

trend because I feel like we all sometimes fall into this black and white

and black patterns in the winter so working with the colors in the

expressionist will really give you an idea of how to combine all these colors

together you also see Jake and Benny I pick the plate with a bold color for

them something that we really bring a bit of their funkiness out not that they

need it I mean you can see look at there's so much concern all of these

clothes are from Marshalls where you can easily find all the trends that I'll be

talking about for a really really affordable prices and the second trend

you'll be seeing quite a bit this winter is the elevated comfort this is

definitely one of my favorite favorite trends for the season and it's all about

those luxe knitwear neutral tones bringing those cashmere feels with

laid-back fit something that looks like you're so cozy and comfortable but

you're expensive AF which I absolutely love and this is a great way to bring

that Cygnus and yet feel comfortable I feel like women when they're comfortable

they are like confidence level is on another level and they look sexier so

this is a great trend that all of us can incorporate into our wardrobe for me I

chose these beautiful flowy pants that I found and Marshalls and this

cashmere sweater that looks so cozy in it is cozy and I'm gonna be living in it

and it's beautiful overcoat that's basically playing with

the neutral colors a little bit of earth tones for the boys I took the blues and

the beiges and the whites and brought those in as well it all feels and looks

very light yet expensive and for the elevated

comfort the colors you can play with for this season will be these colors you

have the blues and the Grace and the beiges and brown and a lot of calm

colors just make you feel Zen the next one you'll be seeing is classic revival

and this is all about bringing that royal you out to the world this is all

about feminine textures feminine colors embroidery lace ruffles really romantic

really feminine in this trend this is an example of a blouse that I found that

really incorporates the embroidery the beautiful textures that feminine vibe

that you can easily mix up with jeans or with leather pants or anything that can

kind of bring a little contrast to it or just keep that vibe going with white

pants or a skirt so this can really work either way we're basically trying to

look like a character from Shakespeare plays for those colors I mean that's

pretty easy you guys can really concentrate on those deep beautiful rich

colors that are romantic and feminine and make you feel warm inside and the

last but not least and one of my absolute favorites cuz I've been wearing

it forever is menswear this season this is not a men's world anymore okay this

is a woman's world women who steal men's clothes yeah that's the world I want to

live in so this is all about oversized fits masculine patterns and textures and

suit pants you just go with it step into your boyfriend / husband / the guy you

hook up with closet and grab your favorite pieces and just run with it and

literally run out of the closet because if you'll see it you'll be like hey but

I want to wear it and then you have to do this like don't you know Valerius

said menswear is in trend right now just take it and run so in this look I found

these beautiful suit fans that have blue and whites and blacks in it so it has a

more feminine tone to it and I paired it with this beautiful cashmere sweater

that I also found at Marshall's the trick with menswear is to make sure

that the fit is right so even if you're wearing those big oversized pants you

want to make sure that they are tighter on the waist

they bring shape to your body that the Blazers that you're wearing you don't

drown in them so make sure to notice those little things that will really

make a huge difference and make it look chic rather than not chic for me I've

been mixing masculine and feminine for a long time that's kind of my style so I

love pairing those manly and masculine looking items with the more feminine

stuff if it's even a big oversized sweater and men's suit pants you can

wear it with beautiful heels just something that would bring that little

like and these are the 4 main main trends that I really wanted to share

with you and simplify it for you because there's quite a bit going on on the

runways you see a lot of glossy where a lot of neons a lot of metallic colors

I'm not a huge fan of it because personally it doesn't work for me but

those who definitely will be around for this season as well so you guys can

check that out and honestly my biggest tip for winter to make sure that you

look chic and feel comfortable is layers it's all about the layers you can build

such depth into even a simple outfit if you weren't a bun down put a turtleneck

under it and then a blazer it gives that like really cool calculated look

overcoats is something that I am a big fan of and you don't actually have to

buy expensive I found some of these that I wore to show you at Marshall's for an

amazing price so those are always fun to play around you can bring different

colors in even if you're wearing a plain kind of outfit putting a fun overcoat on

top of it or just like a different color will really bring something to the

outfit scarves hats any accessories will really jazz up an outfit and make you

feel like you're not just wearing black and Gray's every single day out this is

it you guys I hope you enjoyed it if you are wearing any of

trends and you want to like take a really cool outfit up-to-date of

yourself and send it to me I love that you guys can DM me on Instagram anytime

I'm obsessed with your outfit of the day pictures if you want to see a more of

the episode for the mini me challenge I'm linking everything below in the

description bar no more coffee for me thank you guys so much for watching and

I will see you

For more infomation >> Top Winter Fashion Trends 2018/2019 - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

ZULA Tries: DIY Ziploc Fashion | EP 11 - Duration: 8:27.

Hi guys!

So recently, I just discovered that Ziploc,

like the sandwich bag Ziploc, came out with an entire fashion line.

And I'm just like… what on earth?

I cannot imagine a sandwich bag being used for clothes, in general.

So this entire line is actually a collaboration with this Japanese brand called Beams [Couture].

They have backpacks, they even have a fanny pack.

I'm just like, "Oh my God, I want the fanny pack."

They don't actually have clothes items but have an apron.

So what I'm going to do in this episode of ZULA Tries is that-

I'm going to try to make my own creation from Ziploc bags.

And it's not going to be like anything from the line.

It's going to be something that I'm thinking of like… maybe a clothing accessory?

So we shall see how that goes, I'm going to DIY it later.

Let's just jump right into it.

So jumping right into the DIY, what I have in mind is-

I want to do this huge, transparent jacket made of Ziploc bags.

And the reason why I want to do this transparent jacket is because,

a lot of high end brands are now coming up with transparent coats and…

all sorts of transparent, nonsense things.

To do that, obviously I need the Ziploc bags right?

Not 1, not 2 but, 3 huge boxes of Ziploc-

that I bought for this challenge because I'm prepared to ruin this.

I need all of these as back up but basically,

I don't know how many it's going to take for me to do this entire jacket.

Wow!

Oh my God!

Look at all these… oh my gosh.

Eh, I never see this Ziploc so big the size before eh.

What the…

Normally I see is this size of Ziploc bag, like the small one.

You know because you every time 'dabao' (takeaway) food to work,

then it's in a small Ziploc bag.

But this is huge eh, you want to 'dabao' what sia?

'Dabao' your entire lunch, dinner, and breakfast inside here.

Actually right, because this is so big-

I don't think I would need a lot of Ziploc to kind of create the huge jacket piece.

It's already covering my entire body so,

I don't even need that many Ziploc to make this entire thing.

So I think what I'm going to do is that-

I'm going to start laying out the pieces on the table.

And then, I'll figure out the shape of the jacket that I want.

Whether I want it to be a bit more boxy, a bit longer or do I want it to be like-

oversized, cropped, and something like that.

I think I'm going to start doing that now.

I'm finally done with the jacket!

Ok I self-cheer lah.

Oh see, my Ziploc box also fall down.

Basically stitched all these pieces together,

and it's kind of like a... full-on trench coat aesthetic, I think.

I'll try it on later for you guys to see.

In the meantime, I also made...

a backpack and a tote bag.

So like… this is just to complement my outfit.

It's not actually practical because it's literally made out of 1 piece of Ziploc.

And if I put anything inside here, it's probably going to break.

What I'm going to do for the rest of the day is that-

the producers have challenged me to wear this out for the entire day.

And not sure how I feel about it because it's pretty thick and hot.

And Singapore is really hot so I'm going to sweat a lot in this plastic jacket.

But I'm quite excited to see how it's going to look.

It's lunch.

Going to buy food with my Ziploc bag.

And my crew-

Hi. Hi.

I really think it's quite cool and I'm not like paying attention to it as I'm filming.

I just feel like, "Oh I'm just wearing a jacket."

It's just that it's very sticky so, ya.

You like my jacket or not? Nice!

Nice ah? Uh.

(I use) Ziploc... You DIY ah?

(Correct Correct.)

Cute.

Cute ah? (Thank you!)

I'm 'kiaping' (holding on to) my jacket behind me so I can walk properly.

So how many people looked at me?

I think there were 3 or 4.

3 or 4 only? Out of so many people?

People are mostly just curious more than anything.

They're just like…

My hand is stuck to the plastic already.

Wore this for 15 minutes walking from the office to here.

Alright, I have this amazing backdrop behind me.

And I'm going to do the entire Ziploc fashion photoshoot right now,

with this amazing jacket-

I mean… why not right?

Already in a high fashion outfit, might as well do the photoshoot.

So let's go!

Do you want some snacks?

Can be Hypebeast or not?

Ya, it looks like a legit product.

John…

I'm on a diet, thanks.

I have like other side also. No it's ok.

Walao… you damn hater eh…

Do you like my jacket?

Can be Hypebeast or not?

I don't know what to say.

But it's quite funny.

Edible right? Yup, then?

Can't believe I'm taking a gem biscuit out of your... Ziploc bag?

Ziploc bag sia.

This is the person who made me do the video by the way.

He's impressed by this. Let me see the make of it.

Like very Project Runway.

Nice.

How would you rate this? 8.

8? Upon 10?

You need to buy Ikea one right…

You think what? People 'atas'(high class) ah?

Ikea cheap sia…

The producers have decided to 'sabo' (sabotage) me,

and they want to do a waterproof test.

I got my friend down to come and test out,

and spray me with water to see whether this entire jacket is waterproof or not.

So… ya. And I'm just going to…

There is a hole here.

I'm wet here but this is not wet.

Go ahead and spray me I guess.

It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining…

Actually, it's not really like…

Can you see the condensation on the Ziploc?

It's kind of like… protecting me but at the same time-

Because you know, you know, no time to sew everything well right.

The water does go through small, little holes.

Now I feel like I'm in a shooting game.

Wait... Stop, stop.

My hood is out. It's raining.

It's not working, it's not waterproof...

So I guess this jacket is not waterproof.

But other than that, it's a great fashion statement.

And I believe that me wearing this out for the entire day-

I would say there are some pros, there are some cons.

So let's just list down the pros first.

First of all, it looks way aesthetic.

Have you seen the photos?

They look so cool.

Shout out to my photographer Seb.

These photos are amazing and I think that-

the jacket really gives you that kind of...

out of the ordinary but at the same time,

people can see as a fashion statement.

They don't look at it and like, "What the hell is that? A bit crazy."

You know what I mean? Ok, some people did.

For me, I felt that it was a good fashion statement.

Also I feel that it was a unique experience.

I wasn't really bothered by people looking at me when I was wearing this jacket.

I just felt that like, "This is cool. Why not? Love it."

But the cons are that it's a plastic jacket.

And it's really, really hot in Singapore, obviously.

And the sweat-

whoever is going to wear this jacket…

Nobody is going to wear this jacket after me.

But I'm so sorry-

when I gave it to the producers,

I was like, "It's kind of sweaty."

They were like, "Ew!"

Ya it was just… not sweat-friendly, definitely.

Other than that,

shout out to Ziploc for making amazing sandwich bags.

By the way, this video is not sponsored.

But Ziploc, if you want, hit me up.

I'll do more collaborations with you guys.

And also, if you guys like this product and this entire jacket,

tell us what you think-

Whether you'll buy this jacket,

how much you think it costs and if you'll make it yourself.

So if you guys like these kinds of videos,

let us know what else to make next time.

And also don't forget to Like, Share, and Subscribe.

Bye!

For more infomation >> ZULA Tries: DIY Ziploc Fashion | EP 11 - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Embrace Fashion Show - Duration: 1:05.

MUSIC

BILL BESSETTE/REPORTING: "Music…lights… cameras…models."

APPLAUSE

BILL: "Welcome to Madison College's…"

EMCEE: "This is a very classic look…"

BILL: "Embrace Fashion Show."

APPLAUSE

BILL: "Featuring designs representing more than 15 countries…"

EMCEE: "Reflect on me."

BILL: "Put together by the college's fashion marketing students."

MADISON ANNEN/MADISON COLLEGE FASHION MARKETING STUDENT: "I made these pants out of a

fitted bed sheet and I just cut them into strips and sewed them together with the waistband

being from a different skirt that I got there too."

APPLAUSE

BILL: "To learn more about Madison College's fashion marketing program, visit www.madisoncollege.edu/program/fashion-marketing

or call (608) 246-6003, ext. 8.

For Madison College Minute, I'm Bill Bessette."

For more infomation >> Embrace Fashion Show - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Freaky fashion: Randers FC's Marvin Egho viser garderoben frem - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Freaky fashion: Randers FC's Marvin Egho viser garderoben frem - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Cambridge Analytica Used Fashion Tastes to Identify Right Wing Voters - Duration: 3:20.

Cambridge Analytica Used Fashion Tastes to Identify Right Wing Voters

Christopher Wylie, who helped found the voter-profiling firm, said that clothing preferences had been key to helping "Steve Bannon build his insurgency."

You've heard of profiling criminals, but welcome to fashion profiling — the practice of classifying and targeting individuals based on their clothing brand preferences. Fashion profiling played a bigger role in the 2016 American presidential election than anyone realized, according to new information from Christopher Wylie, the Cambridge Analytica whistle-blower.

Today at a conference in Britain organized by the fashion industry website The Business of Fashion, Mr. Wylie explained that clothing preferences were a key metric for Cambridge Analytica, whose business was constructing and selling voter profiles drawn from Facebook data.

"Fashion data was used to build AI models to help Steve Bannon build his insurgency and build the alt-right," he said.

Preferences in clothing and music are the leading indicators of political leaning, he said. The narratives of the great American brands, which play on the myths of the West and the (mostly male) frontier are also the narratives of the Republican right. Those who choose to spend on the former are susceptible to the latter. He mentioned Wrangler and L.L. Bean in particular as brands that Cambridge Analytica aligned with conservative traits. (Kenzo, by contrast, which is designed by Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, the avant-garde duo behind the retail store Opening Ceremony, appealed to liberals, he suggested.)

"Fashion brands are really useful in producing algorithms to find out how people think and how they feel," Mr. Wylie said.

Neither Wrangler nor L.L. Bean responded to requests for comment.

David Stillwell, the deputy director of The Psychometrics Center at Cambridge University where much of Cambridge Analytica's methodology was developed, compared this form of fashion analysis to a study showing that car ownership can correlate with political voting preferences in certain regions. (Places where hybrids line the streets reliably vote Democrat; the opposite is true where pickup trucks are concerned.)

"Essentially the reasoning is the same," he said. "Different people choose different clothes and it correlates with their politics."

Mr. Wylie's revelations suggest a more informed and aggressive use of the fashion data that was regularly mined by political candidates themselves during the 2016 primary. Purchases made through each candidate's online store were used to identify potential issues that could galvanize a voter. For example, if an individual bought an infant onesie from Hillary Clinton's campaign website, it was a clue that said person might be influenced by emails about maternal health. If someone bought a beer mug from Rand Paul, he or she might respond to emails about saving manufacturing in America.

"It's all about learning who your supporter base is," said Marshal Cohen, chief industry analyst of the NPD Group and the author of "Why Customers Do What They Do," in an interview during the 2016 campaign. "How do they live? What are their trigger points? What words resonate with them? It's worth its weight in gold, in the political arena just like the consumer arena. We call it demographic profiling, because voter profiling sounds like a dirty word, but that's what it is."

Fashion profiling is another facet of this approach, using data analysis to identify the way brands are perceived — and it should not come as a surprise to anyone.

Assessing value systems, and goals and priorities, via the clothes people wear has been a part of professional life for years. The "dress for the job you want" adage is an expression of fashion profiling. Calling someone a "Gucci person" or a "Celine person" is fashion profiling; opting for Levi's over Rag & Bone makes a statement about associations and history and opens one up to fashion profiling — albeit in a manner that generally leaves much unsaid. !-- --Cambridge Analytica preyed on that human reality via algorithm, using data from the Facebook profiles of more than 50 million users without their permission.

The data breach, which was first revealed in March, plunged Facebook into hot water with American and British lawmakers as it sought to explain how so much of its user data could have been used without those users' knowledge or consent.

The event was just another example of how personal data, given incrementally to products and platforms over years, can be used to manipulate individuals in unanticipated and potentially damaging ways. !-- --Mr. Wylie used his !-- --talk at the Business of Fashion conference to protest Facebook's enormous power, and said that the company was damaging society by separating people based on their cultural preferences. He exhorted those present to be conscious of the narratives embedded in their branding.

Most Instagram shoppers and selfie-takers are more concerned with credit card theft than being victims of targeted yet subtle political messaging. Still, most users now expect the trail of cultural crumbs they leave online to be used by brands (you've bought this, so you may like this!). The fact that consumer preferences are used by influence Svengalis to sway votes means something else entirely.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét