Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

[door bells jingle]

Ter?

♪♪♪

I thought you and Mick were on the lam.

We lost the money.

Mick lost the money.

[sighs] I need you to watch Maria.

[Maria crying]

I can't just take your kid, Bunch.

If I'm not back in 48 hours...

call Teresa.

What are you gonna do?

Don't matter.

Look, let me help you, all right?

Let me get you and Maria out of this.

You got a million dollars, Terry, huh?

You got a way to get us out of the country?

♪♪♪

Watch her.

That's how you help.

♪♪♪

- [Maria shrieks, cooing] - [Terry] I know, right?

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

You got Uncle Terry, all right?

[cooing]

For more infomation >> 'I Need You To Watch Maria' Ep. 5 Official Clip | Ray Donovan | Season 6 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

I GOT SOME CHILDREN I NEED TO MAKE INTO CORPSES! POPTOONS Skaff (Gravity Falls) - Duration: 0:07.

Bill: You two wait here!

I got some children I need to make into corpses!

For more infomation >> I GOT SOME CHILDREN I NEED TO MAKE INTO CORPSES! POPTOONS Skaff (Gravity Falls) - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

BaBy I NEED A (Sukhe) Latest Punjabi Song 2018. - Duration: 3:32.

Baby I need ya.. need ya…)

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya..

Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47 banayi baithi akh nu

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47

Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47 banayi baithi akh nu

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47

Tu ik vaari keh taan sahi Naam mathe te likha laan goriye

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

Neeyat kharab hai ni Lusty jeha munda hai ni

Akhan meriyan to daro na Khuli ae kitaab

Thodda yaar oh janab Mainu jithon padhna ae padho na

Jinni mere kol safe Safe kitte hor ni

Panch har gall vich Karda main bore ni

Jinni mere kol safe Safe kitte hor ni

Panch har gall vich

Ni photo mere naal khich le Ho jodi viral kara laa goriye

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye

Duniya te aaye mainu ho gaye 25 saal Kudi dekhi na main tere naal di

Dooron dooron maardi ae akhan marjaniye Tu dass maithon ki bahldi

Photoan khichauni ae tu beach utte khad ke Tik-tok hit aa taan hit tere karke

Photoan tu pauni ae tu beach utte khad ke Snapchat hit ae taan

Je ban jaave tu Jaani di Mom dad na milawan goriye

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

For more infomation >> BaBy I NEED A (Sukhe) Latest Punjabi Song 2018. - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sukhe - I Need Ya | Feat Krystle D'Souza | Jaani | B Praak | Arvindr Khaira|| Narendra BAthgam - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Sukhe - I Need Ya | Feat Krystle D'Souza | Jaani | B Praak | Arvindr Khaira|| Narendra BAthgam - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Why Might I Need a Lawyer if I'm Already Receiving Workers Compensation? - Duration: 1:45.

Let's say someone comes in and they're getting all their benefits and why do they need me?

Well, how do they know when there's a benefit they should get and they're not getting it

because they're certainly not going to be told by the insurance companies.

So I've seen people who were entitled to be paid a permanent disability rating when they

went back to work, and they never get it.

No one tells them and if time passes their right to it is lost because of, you know,

not having received any check for a period of time.

Well, then you're never entitled to any more checks ever even if you were entitled back

here.

So people don't know what they're entitled to.

Another thing they don't know about is that they're entitled to receive mileage to and

from wherever they have to drive to go for their medical care they're supposed to keep

up with their miles and submit them and the employer is supposed to pay the cost of that

mileage and (which you know) considers wear and tear on their vehicle which you know it's

only fair, but people don't know.

They don't pay it.

A lot of insurers don't pay it unless they're forced to.

People at times can get services at their homes such as someone to come and do home

repairs or someone to cut the grass or someone to come do housekeeping.

Let's say they live alone and they're badly hurt, they'll need lawyer.

They're not going to get it because they won't know to ask.

At the McArthur Law Firm, our job is to fight for you to make sure you get justice and reasonable

compensation for your injuries.

To get in touch with us, go to our website Mcarthurlawfirm.com.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét