Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

[door bells jingle]

Ter?

♪♪♪

I thought you and Mick were on the lam.

We lost the money.

Mick lost the money.

[sighs] I need you to watch Maria.

[Maria crying]

I can't just take your kid, Bunch.

If I'm not back in 48 hours...

call Teresa.

What are you gonna do?

Don't matter.

Look, let me help you, all right?

Let me get you and Maria out of this.

You got a million dollars, Terry, huh?

You got a way to get us out of the country?

♪♪♪

Watch her.

That's how you help.

♪♪♪

- [Maria shrieks, cooing] - [Terry] I know, right?

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

You got Uncle Terry, all right?

[cooing]

For more infomation >> 'I Need You To Watch Maria' Ep. 5 Official Clip | Ray Donovan | Season 6 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Money Do I Need To Begin Ecommerce | Shopify Dropshipping 2019 - Duration: 8:57.

How much does it really cost to start a Shopify drop shipping business or a Shopify business? I'm Rafael Cintron

Your seven-figure e-commerce coach and today I'm gonna teach you exactly how much money you need to start a drop shipping business now

2019 2020 whenever you're watching this this is exactly how much money I recommend you have and how much money you need?

Let's go on my computer to find out alright, so as you can see here

This is a new

Shopify store that I started yesterday and we already got a sale yesterday as you can see there is no data for

Let me see you like

last 90 days, so see there is just

One sale, which will pop up right now see

2265 there are no sales before that. So it's a Shopify store that I started yesterday

Now how much this shit doesn't actually cost to be on Shopify. How much does it cost to have a Shopify business? Well, it's

$29 a month after a 14 day trial. So let's start adding that up. So Shopify is

$29 per month and then you have a 14-day trial

But the cool thing is if you follow let's say you get my free e-commerce course

Which is one of the videos in here in the channel

You can get it with the link in the description

if you get my course in the first 14 days of that trial you can get a sale that

Will be more than what you're paying for Shopify, right? So you pay

$29 a month in one day I made

2265 which was the first day of that. I open it, right?

I spent a couple hours building the shop putting up the products advertising it a little bit boom

2265 I almost covered all the money that I'm gonna spend on the monthly payment for the Shopify software

right so you don't have to be

Crazy about the fact that you're gonna spend $29 a month cuz it with one sale

You can make that back or with two sales. You can make that back and you can do that in the first 14 days now

The tricky part is how much does it cost to actually market the store now, let's go into that right now

for

Facebook ads if you're gonna start doing Facebook ads to a Shopify store, which is what I teach in my course

For facebook ads I recommend

from 200 to

250 dollars

Why I recommend 200 to 250 if you have let's say a general dropshipping store if you have no idea about drop shipping

It's probably gonna cost you 200 dollars for you to find a winning product out of 10

20 30 winning products

Once you find that winning product you can scale it from there on you can make a lot of money from there

That's why I'm being conservative and saying that it's 200 if you already have a proven niche a proven product within the first

50 dollars you can start making money and that's the beauty of this once you find that winning product

You'll spend 50 you'll make more than that back now

200 to 250 s for complete beginners people that absolutely have no clue how to do this and they learn for example for me

I recommend

204 if you already have a winning product

Let's say less than 50 dollars well now another way that I teach my students how to do is Instagram influencers

with Instagram influencers you can expect

from 80 to

100 dollars

Why is it cheaper because you're just counting the product cost right? This is a

bracelet website

I'm gonna start doing influencers this week and next week for this bracelet this jewelry website each

Bracelet cost me around 1 to 2 dollars to ship outright to make to order in to dropship

Then I just have to send that bracelet to the influence or one or two places. Let's say to max. It's four dollars

Now I just sent a product to an influencer. They're gonna post a shout out and I'm gonna make money from that chowder

So all I had to spend was four dollars in product costs

Maybe two dollars in shipping for them to have that product and for them to advertise it on their Instagram page, right?

So I'm essentially spending six dollars

Per shower if you do it, right if you do it

Like I teach you you're gonna spend six dollars per shot up and you'll have like 10 or 20 child outs just from that

You know from that process from those 20 shoutouts. You'll probably make around 50 to 100 per shot

so we're talking that a hundred dollars spent on influencers can make you up to two to three thousand dollars and

Return if you do it, right, right

If you watch my courses go to my videos

You will get it right from there on so you don't need thousands of dollars to start a Samba 5 store

All you need is that twenty nine dollars a month?

If you don't want to do Facebook ads

the influencers on your butts now the third one which I teach is Google Ads and for Google I

recommend around

150 to

200 dollars to get it right Google. It takes some effort to learn if you learn it with my course, it's easier

but it takes some effort to learn so I recommend testing products and

Seeing what works on the platform what has less competition than other products that you might be

Advertising and that usually takes my students about 150 to 200 dollars to master and learn and finally new product from Google

So we're talking a total if you want to go all-out if you wanna go if you want to ball out and see okay

I don't care about 20. This takes me I'm gonna just spend as much as I can

Let's go to the calculator and see how much it actually costs you so

$29 for the first month, then we're gonna count for $250 I'd spent

$100 for influencers and then

$200 for Google

579

Total dollars if you want to go all out and try everything to find a winning product

It doesn't even cost you a thousand dollars to go all-out. If you want to be very conservative all that it could cost you is

Let's say twenty nine dollars. Let's say you pass a 14-day free trial. You're watching my videos bah-bah-bah

You spend let's say six dollars or less. Your product cost is $10

$10

per shot up per product and

You send it to fight influencers and then you make like 10 sales off of those five influencers. That'll be ten

times five that's

$10 per product for five different people for five different influencers. You're spending $50

That's

$79, that's it

That's all you need to start

Conservatively right pay the twenty nine bucks for the fort after the 14-day free trial you send out five products to five influencers

All you have to spend a seventy nine dollars. Let's say you price that at forty bucks and

Those influencers get you one sale each. Let's say you make five sales

Join your butts in product sales and it cost you 79 bucks for that month and for those products now you made hundred twenty profit

Off of eighty dollars, right? This is the beauty of

Starting small right? You don't need thousand dollars. You don't even need hundreds. You need seventy nine bucks

So start this off and don't be scared by all these numbers big numbers eighty thousand a hundred thousand a month

Like I'm making that there's people making that but don't be scared about those numbers

Don't be scared. Like oh, I don't have enough money to start this

Yeah

You do max 600 bucks maximum

minimum

Eighty one hundred dollars to start off and you don't even need to pay the twenty nine for the 14-day free trial

You can get a sale. Like I just showed you on a new store with thirty two visits, right?

I spent like five bucks getting all those people on my site

So essentially that's all you need for for apps for other stuff right for monthly when you start scaling when you start getting some sales

You won't account for about $50

per month

for apps and

marketing software

For absent marketing software other stuff that you can add to your store to make it better and make it look nicer 50 bucks maybe

a hundred dollars a month to keep that store going but if you do it

Right, if you do it with my course and my teachings you will make that and ten times that back with yourself

So that's essentially it I just want to make this little video. I've gotten this question a lot

You know, how much money do I need how much money should I save up visit?

you know 80 bucks to up to 600 and if you start conservatively all-union is like eighty to a hundred so don't be scared to

Start off and essentially transform your life starting today

Thank you so much for watching this video

If you liked it, give me a thumbs up down below subscribe to this channel

Check out my free course

Down below the first thing in the description my free course from zero to 10,000 per month

Get that right now and if you want more

Private one-on-one mentoring check out my inner circle also in the description below so you can learn how to get to ten twenty fifty thousand

Per month with e-commerce. Thank you so much for watching and I'll see you in the next one

For more infomation >> How Much Money Do I Need To Begin Ecommerce | Shopify Dropshipping 2019 - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

I GOT SOME CHILDREN I NEED TO MAKE INTO CORPSES! POPTOONS Skaff (Gravity Falls) - Duration: 0:07.

Bill: You two wait here!

I got some children I need to make into corpses!

For more infomation >> I GOT SOME CHILDREN I NEED TO MAKE INTO CORPSES! POPTOONS Skaff (Gravity Falls) - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

BaBy I NEED A (Sukhe) Latest Punjabi Song 2018. - Duration: 3:32.

Baby I need ya.. need ya…)

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya..

Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47 banayi baithi akh nu

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47

Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47 banayi baithi akh nu

Aina zyada kivein kareya tu lean lakk nu AK-47

Tu ik vaari keh taan sahi Naam mathe te likha laan goriye

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

Neeyat kharab hai ni Lusty jeha munda hai ni

Akhan meriyan to daro na Khuli ae kitaab

Thodda yaar oh janab Mainu jithon padhna ae padho na

Jinni mere kol safe Safe kitte hor ni

Panch har gall vich Karda main bore ni

Jinni mere kol safe Safe kitte hor ni

Panch har gall vich

Ni photo mere naal khich le Ho jodi viral kara laa goriye

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye

Duniya te aaye mainu ho gaye 25 saal Kudi dekhi na main tere naal di

Dooron dooron maardi ae akhan marjaniye Tu dass maithon ki bahldi

Photoan khichauni ae tu beach utte khad ke Tik-tok hit aa taan hit tere karke

Photoan tu pauni ae tu beach utte khad ke Snapchat hit ae taan

Je ban jaave tu Jaani di Mom dad na milawan goriye

Baby I need ya, need ya, need ya Tainu apni bana laan goriye

Gallan teriyan Caramel Brownie Jee karda main kha jaan goriye x (2)

For more infomation >> BaBy I NEED A (Sukhe) Latest Punjabi Song 2018. - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Eff dat! I need to stop tripping. Home is where my heart is... - Duration: 14:06.

Welcome Back To The Victorious Living Movement with VLove!

Thank you for spending time with me. I appreciate you. Breathe and enjoy this moment of NOW. XOXO

For more infomation >> Eff dat! I need to stop tripping. Home is where my heart is... - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sukhe - I Need Ya | Feat Krystle D'Souza | Jaani | B Praak | Arvindr Khaira|| Narendra BAthgam - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Sukhe - I Need Ya | Feat Krystle D'Souza | Jaani | B Praak | Arvindr Khaira|| Narendra BAthgam - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Why Might I Need a Lawyer if I'm Already Receiving Workers Compensation? - Duration: 1:45.

Let's say someone comes in and they're getting all their benefits and why do they need me?

Well, how do they know when there's a benefit they should get and they're not getting it

because they're certainly not going to be told by the insurance companies.

So I've seen people who were entitled to be paid a permanent disability rating when they

went back to work, and they never get it.

No one tells them and if time passes their right to it is lost because of, you know,

not having received any check for a period of time.

Well, then you're never entitled to any more checks ever even if you were entitled back

here.

So people don't know what they're entitled to.

Another thing they don't know about is that they're entitled to receive mileage to and

from wherever they have to drive to go for their medical care they're supposed to keep

up with their miles and submit them and the employer is supposed to pay the cost of that

mileage and (which you know) considers wear and tear on their vehicle which you know it's

only fair, but people don't know.

They don't pay it.

A lot of insurers don't pay it unless they're forced to.

People at times can get services at their homes such as someone to come and do home

repairs or someone to cut the grass or someone to come do housekeeping.

Let's say they live alone and they're badly hurt, they'll need lawyer.

They're not going to get it because they won't know to ask.

At the McArthur Law Firm, our job is to fight for you to make sure you get justice and reasonable

compensation for your injuries.

To get in touch with us, go to our website Mcarthurlawfirm.com.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét