Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 27 2018

what's up guys welcome to the all-new Mojave 10.14 series of CG University

now today Kant is gonna show you a lot more about the new features that you

should know let's go okay for this particular video I'm going to show you

the all-new dark mode dark mode is useful for you as a user if

you want to focus on the content that you care about now why because usually

if you're using Mac OS everything has quite bright you can see that is all

white background or white focus elements they're all very shiny very bright so

this means that you get distracted if you want to watch a video a movie or

maybe focus on very important work of programming so we got a solution you can

activate dark mode first thing first go to System Preferences in System

Preferences you got something here the first line called general click on that

and you get a new option for appearance by default is called light and I got a

new option here called dark and I'm going to click on that and immediately

your entire screen changes into dark mode this means that you get to focus on

the content that you care about is available in Mac OS Mohave try it out

now

For more infomation >> CG University - Dark Mode - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Souls PC Expert 100% Walkthrough #4 No Commentary Undead Paris - Duration: 21:53.

To skip these dialogues go to 14:25

To skip these dialogues go to 20:20

For more infomation >> Dark Souls PC Expert 100% Walkthrough #4 No Commentary Undead Paris - Duration: 21:53.

-------------------------------------------

Squirrel puts hundreds in the dark - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Squirrel puts hundreds in the dark - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Oriental Dollarbird, Dollar Roller, Eurystomus orientalis Coraciidae, Dark Roller. - Duration: 2:19.

Dear friends, The Dollarbird gets its unusual name because it has a large, prominent white

spot on each wing, visible when the bird is in flight; these spots were considered to

resemble silver dollar s.

Dollarbirds are often seen flying around in forests and woodlands, especially near wetlands,

especially where bare branches extend above the forest canopy or over water.

They launch from these perches in pursuit of flying insects, which are grabbed in the

bill and brought back to the perch, where they are eaten.

The Dollarbird is the sole Australian representative of the Roller family, so named because of

their rolling courtship display flight.

The Dollarbird visits Australia each year to breed.

It has mostly dark brown upperparts, washed heavily with blue-green on the back and wing

coverts.

The breast is brown, while the belly and undertail coverts are light, and the throat and undertail

glossed with bright blue.

The flight feathers of the wing and tail are dark blue.

The short, thick-set bill is orange-red, tipped with black.

In flight, the pale blue coin-shaped patches towards the tips of its wings, that gave the

bird its name, are clearly visible.

Both sexes are similar, although the female is slightly duller.

Young Dollarbirds are duller than the adults and lack the bright blue gloss on the throat.

The bill and feet are brownish in colour instead of red.

For more infomation >> Oriental Dollarbird, Dollar Roller, Eurystomus orientalis Coraciidae, Dark Roller. - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM] Oohami Animated L4D2 In Dark Carnival - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> [SFM] Oohami Animated L4D2 In Dark Carnival - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

ENG SUB | [The Dark Lord] EP18-- Starring: Lareina Song, Joe Xu, Liu Guan Lin - Duration: 45:01.

The Dark Lord

Episode 18 Subbed by Kukan

Begger

Just now a lady

have you seen where she gone?

Say it. I would award you.

Brother Hao Ming

Just now Xu Bo Yi told me that

Ye Xiao Tian haven't lived in Tong Ren

for more than three generations.

He doesn't have the qualification to take examination here.

We should cancel his scholarly honour

Xiang Sheng

you do not know

Family An wants Ye Xiao Tian to be an official.

What?

Family An?

When did he

have relationship with Family An?

Xiang Sheng

You don't have to be like this.

You need to show respect to Family An.

But

Family An only introduces Ye Xiao Tian to be an official.

But they didn't say what official it was.

Where also.

You mean that?

Hu County

Hu County is in chaos for it is set government only for three years.

The magistrate is weak.

The order there is unstable.

I want him to be the jail warden there.

This official controls the jail.

How can he be capable?

He is sly, leads a fast life.

As he is,

once he becomes the jail warden,

he would make big trouble.

At that time,

how can Family An protect him.

Good idea.

Destroying a talent by overpraise is also a skill.

What's more, Xu Bo Yi goes to Hu county too.

They are against each other.

At that time,

Brother Xiao Tian

What should we do?

My dad knows that you are the hierarchy of Gu Shen Jiao.

He wants to separate us.

Would he take you away again?

definitely he would.

He disagreed us to be together at the first place.

What should we do?

No, no matter who comes,

they would not take you.

Then what should we do?

I got a way.

But since you have decided to follow me.

This might be a good idea.

What solution?

Forget about it.

Say it.

Are you sure to follow me?

Then what has been done

cannot be undone.

Are you willing to?

I am.

Really?

How can we do this?

Tao Yuan hostel.

Is this one looks better?

I think

the Tong Xin hostel is better.

That hostel has a good name.

Tong Xin Hostel is a big one.

There are too many complicated men in it.

The first time we become couple,

surely we should pick a

good place.

OK I would listen to you.

Go

Wait Wait

What?

That

That

That

What?

Today is

the big day of ours.

I want to buy some candles.

Something to celebrate.

Yes

Then we would go to buy it.

Go

Where did you get these red cloths.

Aren't you saying to cook?

Come

Now we should bow to Heaven and Earth.

One for the heaven and earth.

Two for the parents

Three for us here.

Fool

Good

We two

drink the cross-cupped wine.

Pour some for you my wife.

Pour more for me.

Hope Ye Xiao Tian and Xia Ying Ying

can be a harmonious union lasting a hundred years.

Husband

Wife

Husband

Wife

I am your man now.

One more step.

I know.

Find my dad

What for that?

I should tell him,

we have already got married.

He can't

separate us anymore.

But

Now we

can't officially claim that we are true couple now.

But we have already performed the formal wedding ceremony

Why we can't be?

We haven't slept together yet.

Sleep?

No

Why

My dad said that

sleeping together would get pregnant.

But we are couple now.

It is quite normal to have baby.

But I don't want it yet.

Honestly it won't have baby at all.

The key point is that

if we do this, your dad won't have the reason to separate us.

Nown we have performed the formal wedding ceremony.

We can do this.

Really?

We go to sleep.

Sleep

What?

Sleep

Guest three hours has gone.

I would have another three.

Guests, we don't owe money here.

Please give us the money first.

Coming

Wait me for some time, I will be right back.

Boss

Aother three hours.

No, six hours.

Don't worry

We have our rules.

What?

This is the first time I came here.

Congratulate Ye Xiao Tian

you are appointed to be the jail warden in Hu county.

Wait for a moment.

Brother

who you are talking about?

congratulate Lord Ye

to be the jail warden in Hu county.

Congratulations

Guest, you haven't recharged.

What for, I don't want to.

Ying Ying

Me alone, I can fight with 400 men.

Reall?

I don't believe it.

I can

Brother

Brother I hear you become an official

Is it true or not?

Probably

I hear it is the jail warden.

True one

True one

True jail warden

Really

The ture one

The imperial guards leader of the Qian Dong distinct,

it sounds imposing.

But it can't be showed in public.

The hierarchy of Gu Shen Jiao,

I can't tell anyone.

Too miserable.

Only this jail warden,

is the truly official.

This can bring glory on my ancestors.

It sounds great.

Should I be proud

of myself for a moment?

Dad

I warn you one last time.

Stay away from my daughter.

If you don't

Dad, we have get married.

What?

Dad

What are you doing?

Tell me the truth.

What have you done to my daughter?

Speak

Congratulations

Your son in law is an official.

He is great.

He can one day become powerful.

Glory the ancestors.

It is you

Me

You are Lord Ye

Get away

Yes Yes

Ye

Tell me

what have you done to my daughter?

Say

What what? I am his wife.

You shut up.

Ying Ying

Dad why do you beat her?

You say

I would tear you apart.

congratulations

Fuck off

Thank you

Dad

I tell you the truth.

I and Ying Ying

We have bow to Heaven and Earth

Now we are truly couple now.

So you

don't want to separate us anymore.

You

Beat

Beat me

No

You get away

Dad you

You motherfucker

twenty years later

twenty years later

You would go back to be the hierarchy

You want my daughter

to be alone for you?

I won't let her

to stay with me for only twenty years.

I love her

You love her then you want to harm her?

If you had a daughter ,

if you were a father,

would you do this?

would you do this? Tell me.

Would you do this?

I

I would take my responsibility.

I love Ying Ying

I won't fail her.

Actually

I haven't slept with her yet.

What are you saying?

Still haven't ?

Are you lying to me?

You are her father

I dare not to lie to you.

Uncle

Me and Ying Ying

we two

we love each other.

We prepare to stay together forever.

Forever?

Only twenty years.

Then what?

Tell me what do you want to do after that.

You are not allowed to disturb Ying Ying

Otherwise

I would break your legs.

Brother Yun Fei

Help Brother

He is scolded by an old man.

This thing

we can't help.

As an official ,

you should be a good one.

When you achieve success and win recognition

you would have your wife.

Here

master master

You a player,

you don't go to a crowded place.

why are you here?

there are many people here.

I think you should go.

Fuckoff

Ying Ying We go

What?

I don't

Daughter

I will promise you

anything but this.

This is about your lifetime happiness.

It is because of lifetime happiness

so I don't want to go.

Daughter

I do this for you.

Twenty years.

It is just some time.

At that time he go back to mountain.

You are alone with children.

What miserable you would be.

There are still many great men in this world.

You are confused at this moment.

When you calm down.

you won't think it in this way.

I am calm.

I have thought it over.

I don't care about that twenty years.

You

Uncle

Uncle

something goes wrong.

The old ancestress is dying.

What happens to her?

News from home,

old ancestress has passed out.

She still talked about you when she was in coma.

When I letf

she was good.

A storm may arise from a clear sky

Man's fate is as uncertain as the weather.

We should go back.

Hurry

I

Brother Xiao Tian I

Don't say a word.

Go back home with your dad first.

I wait for you.

Hurry

Your grandma is dying.

Hurry

Sister

Hurry to go

hurry

Go

Does scholar Ye live here?

I don't have money to give you.

Scholar Ye

Excuse me

Two lords

will summon you at 12

in the government.

You should be

there in time.

Got it. Thank you.

I will leave

What happened?

noisy

Duo Ni what's going on? I am Da Heng

I am here

congratulations

thank you all

thank you all

Thank you for your congratulation.

Thank you for your congratulation.

Congratulations

Brother Ye

I am younger than you

I can't take this brother name.

Yes

You are younger than me.

It is good

Young and handsome.

No wonder.

You can get aquamarine with Family Xia

Otherwise only you

how can you be an official?

so easily.

I am afraid you haven't ate medicine in the morning.

Or your head is beaten

when you were in Hu county

Why are you talking bullshit?

I ?

Don't you admit

that you get acquaintance with Xia Ying Ying

We love each other.

What does this concern you?

Family Xia

is powerful.

She is the daughter of Family Xia

If it weren't her,

how could you be an official?

You said

Family Xia

is the chieftain of eight?

You won't tell me that

you don't know her identity?

Thank you

Thank me?

For what?

Thank you for telling me this.

I just knew

Ying Ying treated me so good.

You

Lord Jiang Lord Wang is here.

See the lords.

Forego formalitie

Now we appoint Xu Bo Yi

to be the magistrate in Hu county

now

Thank you Lord Jiang

Now we appoint Ye Xiao Tian

to be the jail warden in Hu county

now

Thank you my lord.

Everyone here

there is three things to be an official

one rectitude

two caution

three diligence

I will encourage you to do this as I would.

Hope you

can care about the people.

serve the court

and the people

Don't forget the instruction that saints have taught us.

Do your job.

Benefit the people.

Thank you for the lesson.

Forego formalitie

Brother

Brother

You two come.

Do you recognize words?

Just you

All is incapable.

Xu dare you to say it again?

I rank eight level firstly becoming an official

you?

You are just a small one.

Are you awesome for this?

Nothing

But I earn it

by myself

You also need Tian to support you.

Hence I can be in such position.

But you

in your life

you never want to be in my position.

You are myopic

Watch out that some day I rank over you.

By the way

I am going to be the official.

Remember to congratulate me

I am your boss.

Brother don't stop me. Let me beat him.

Go, I won't stop you.

Beat him Yun Fei

Go

As magistrate

you are the second leader of Hu county

Hua Qing Feng is useless.

You have taken great advantages.

My request is very simple.

You just

control Hu County firmly in your hand

Enlarge the influence to Family Tian

This would also be the test to you.

If you can stand firm.

I would give you more help.

If you can't

I can't use my power to

foster an outsider.

I would do my best.

I won't let you down.

You and that Ye Xiao Tian

you bear grudges

My lady

Bo Yi and him

you don't need to explain

I don't care whether you

have argument with him or not.

I just aks you to firmly

control Hu county.

If he stands in your way,

you solve it.

Remember,

there is only one way in officialdom.

and two kinds of people.

One is being treaded. The other is treading someone.

Who do you want to be?

It depends on yourself.

Don't let me down.

Yes

Go

You have held out the pressure from Lord Three.

Let him be an official

Hope that he won't fail you.

Dog or tiger

if you want him listen to you,

you need to give him something.

Whether he deserve my expectation,

Hu county is his touchstone.

Brother this wine I toast with you.

first congratulate for being a scholar.

Then become an official.

You have a bright future. I will drink this all.

When I got out of the capital,

I just wanted to make some money.

to pay my brother's debt.

Don't know

I have been to this place now.

Thinking of these

is just like a dream.

Brother

At that time I was in the school,

I dreamed everyday

It is said like this

life was just like a dream

By the way, brother

that

what should we do about sister in law

Brother

I

I don't have any meaning.

I say that

you don't need to be in a hurry.

Drink

Drink Drink

Drink

My dad

he has been a jailer for his life.

earned a little.

The prisoner would give him some moeny from time to time.

But

All is taken by the leader.

My father has saved moeny for half of his life.

Just enough for we brother two

to get married.

My brother is older than me

Just a stick of Incense

So

He has sister in law

If it is not like this,

how could I meet Ying Ying

Brother

Brother two said it right.

You can wait for Ying Ying

Yes

Yes Brother

I just want to tell you this

Look

Sister in law is like an angle.

Think of seven female celestial married to Dong Jie

She had a the Queen Mother of the West

interfered

Brother you are the same

Just the Queen Mother of the West becomes her father

It is the same

Brother drink

This word is good

It is hard

But with heart

I can do this

Come

Drink

Come

Come inside

Waiter

Give us your best

wine and food here

for a table

Wait

Come

Come

Bo Yi

congratulations

From today on

you can be an official.

have a bright future.

I envy you

No No

Brother Qiu Chi

don't say a word like this.

You

are knowledgable

If you take the examination,

you can be an official too

This

What a pity

you have become a lawyer.

Once a lawyer

you can't take part in the examination.

You don't know

I

was poor since I was young.

My family needs money.

I can't humbly study

So

I can only be a lawyer.

But Ye Xiao Tian

He is just a jailer in the captial.

Such disgraceful man

now he got all the things he wanted.

Brother Qiu Chi

compare to you

this

It is truly not fair.

Brother Bo Yi

Ye Xiao Tian

Who is he?

When I first met him,

he was the jail warden

Ai Feng

It is him

Me and he in the case of Qi Mu

we have conditions

But

I heard Ai Feng

he died

Fake

afterwards

Through Family Tian I knew the truth.

The true Ai Feng

was dead

on his way here.

The officials here

they feared the punishment of the court.

They

asked him to replace Ai Feng

After that

they made him fake dead.

This thing just passed

Here it is.

This person is named Ye Xiao Tian

He is just a jailer in the capital.

Then

came here to be the jail warden.

Then

he met a high-ranking government official

to take the examination

to be a scholar.

Change his identity

become a true jail warden.

Absrud

audacious in the extreme

This is crime

If the court knows this,

then

he would be sentence to death

I have thought of all this

But Ye Xiao Tian

he has acquaintance with Family Xia

I hear that

be a scholar

The magistrate of Tong Ren

helped him behind.

Think of this

They

we can not offend

If I do this on impusle

I sue him

Then I would be fuckup

Zhang Magistrate in Tong Ren

he is the shieftain

He is powerful.

unless

unless we don't want to stay here anymore.

Ohterwise

we can't offend them.

But

This Family Xia

is not the concern.

Why

You don't know

Yesterday a man

asked me to deal with a case.

I heard from him

Family Xia

they are not willing to

marry his daughter to Ye Xiao Tian

He lied to her that

her great gandma

was ill.

deceived her back.

Put her in house arrest.

Great

Here it is.

This Ye Xiao Tian

An ugly man hopes to marry a pretty girl

Then

I can act recklessly and care for nobody can't I?

moreover

I have Family Tian to support me.

Yes

Come

Come

Ying Ying was deceived back

It doesn't matter.

It is alirght

It doesn't matter.

Look

I am happy

happy

Where are you going/

Where to drink?

Alirght over there

Yun Fei

Get him back home

Where

Home brother

Home?

Ying Ying is not here

I don't have home

You two go back

Brother

I want to be alone

Brother you this condition

Brother Two

I just want to walk alone.

No

Brother Two

Forget about it

Leave him alone

Let us go

Xia House

Open the door

Open the door

Open the door

Who are you looking for?

Call Xia Ying Ying out

She has got back to Hong Feng Lake

She is not here.

You just go back

Not here

Lie to me

Lie to me

Alright

Today

If you don't ask her out

I won't leave

Go

OK

My lord

things happen

Ye Xiao Tian has come to our house

looking for Ying Ying

This asshole

We Family Xia

owe him or what?

Go

Uncle

Uncle

Unlce

Dad what's going on?

What happened?

Why go out with a sword?

Ye Xiao Tian has come here.

make trouble

Go

Go

Go Go

He dare not to beat you

I dare

Come

Dad Dad Dad

Uncle

No

Uncle

He is the hierarchy of Gu Shen Jiao

Father in law

Why do you take Ying Ying away?

Give her back to me

This

not dead

He passes out

My Kungfu

still needs to practice

Tell him to go

Lock the door

Go

Ye doesn't like you is his loss

What

What are you talking about?

It is not his business

not about him

why do you get flat on the horse

Ye Xiao Tian

Hello

This is Ye

He is not handsome as me

You are not promising.

They don't want you to marry Xia Ying Ying

You got drunk

Fool

Father in law

I beg you

I am wrong

I can earn scholarly honour.

Please give Ying Ying back

I truly love her

I can't live without her

Ning Er

Let's go

Leave him here

Seen by others would affect your reputation.

Go

I

How can I?

I

This

You

Who are you?

I am the cousin of Ning Er

An Nan Tian

How long have you been here

From yesterday night

Have you

Not interested

Where am I?

The bed you sleep

here all is mine

Why would I be in your house?

Yesterday I went out the city with Ning Er

You got drunk lying on the floor

Ning Er asked me to take you back.

Then where is she?

Ning Er

She went back to Shi Qian

Don't split here

Don't

This is my bed

Don't

I still need to go to Hu county

Thank you for your help

I would go

Are you OK?

He is gone

If you like, chase for him

Why are you like this?

Ye Xiao Tian

He rescued me in the Thunder God Forbidden Place

It is not what you are thinking

We two

we are brothers

we can count on each other

The hero saves a beauty

I am touched

But

You can't get married

Am I wrong?

Lord Xu

coincidence

For more infomation >> ENG SUB | [The Dark Lord] EP18-- Starring: Lareina Song, Joe Xu, Liu Guan Lin - Duration: 45:01.

-------------------------------------------

ENG SUB | [The Dark Lord] EP17-- Starring: Lareina Song, Joe Xu, Liu Guan Lin - Duration: 45:01.

Subtitles brought to you by Xu Haiqiao Subteam - 徐海乔字幕组 & KUKAN

Episode 17

Ning'er has always been a stubborn one. Once she sets her mind on something, she rarely changes her mind.

Plus, Ye Xiaotian will return to the mountains after 20 years, by that time....

Rules are made by humans.

If you are the one who makes the rules,

if the rules are unreasonable, aren't you going to change the rules?

Conversely,

you must follow the rules other people set for you.

Great-grandpa, so about Ning'er and Ye Xiaotian...

You'd be happy

if they get together?

I have better things to do

than to watch over you kids' love affairs.

I'm wondering,

if the Church of Gu's jiaozhu wins the juren title and becomes an official,

what kind of impact will it entail?

Please come in.

My humble greetings, Miss.

How did you do in the exam?

This year's provincial exam had only 10 questions.

In my opinion, it was rather easy.

I believe that I did fairly well.

If you say you did fairly well, then I take it you did great.

The compliment is undeserved.

Miss.

No need to bow. Raise your head.

Yes, Miss.

You should know that though your talent and learning are no doubt decent,

but what if our Tian family didn't fight for a place for you?

I will not disappoint you, Miss.

Even if it meant my own destruction, I will repay my debt of gratitude I owe to you for your trust in me.

As you should.

A juren is qualified to become an official, but unless you have powerful connections,

you most likely do not become an official straight away,

and even less so are promoted to a high official.

But with my Tian family's help

these things won't be a problem.

Just focus on doing your work.

I will take care of everything.

Yes, Miss.

Once you're awarded the juren title, where do you wish to work?

Miss.

If it's convenient,

I'd like to return to Huxian.

Return to your hometown?

Very well.

Thank you for granting me my wish, Miss.

Lord Wang,

are you still worrying over the juren quota?

This is just great.

This man is over 60 and he came to take the exam.

He won the title but died from the exhaustion.

With this new vacancy, everyone is fighting over it.

This...

It's causing me a headache.

My lord.

Do not fret.

Things are indeed quite troublesome this year.

However...

Adviser Qian,

do you have a feasible plan?

My lord.

Look, there is a precedent for each year's quota allocation for the provincial exam.

The reason why these people with power and influence fight over the quota so relentlessly,

isn't so much them wanting one more juren title

as them wanting to make a statement.

A statement?

What statement?

If I don't get this extra place,

then neither should anyone else.

If they get it instead of me,

wouldn't that mean that they're better than me?

In other words, they are not fighting over the juren title

but fighting for the respect.

So, no matter who you give this title to, you'll tread on some people's toes either way.

So, you may as well avoid offending anyone

and withhold the extra title.

That way, they can't say anything.

Inequality rather than want is the cause of trouble.

Do you have a ranked list of the students who didn't make it to the top and who don't have powerful connections?

[Ye Xiaotian]

Moving up in succession.

That'll be him.

[Bulletin Board]

The list is about to be disclosed.

I can't stand the wait.

Be patient.

The result is already there.

Reveal the list!

Dage, the list is out. Stay here!

- I'll go take a look! - Go quickly.

People really know their place.

Yunfei.

I thought I'd get to meet a magpie today,

but instead it's an old crow.

Croak, croak, croak.

So noisy.

What a bummer.

We won.

He won!

You won!

You won, Master.

What place?

First place, you're the jieyuan.

Congratulations, Master.

Calm down.

It's nothing much.

Keep a low profile.

Ye Xiaotian, he won!

He won! He won! He won!

Out of the way!

Dage!

Dage, you won! You won!

- What place? - Really?

First place.

Impossible.

There's only one jieyuan. How can there be a second one?

I saw it.

My dage won first place.

Hey!

Master, we are number one.

I looked at it all, from left to right,

Dage is number one.

Ye Xiaotian!

That's the last place.

Last place is pretty good, too.

Dage, you won!

Who knew I would one day become a juren.

You have no ambition at all.

I, Xu Boyi,

am the jieyuan.

The number one.

Let's eat. Let's go.

Go faster, little lady.

Yingying, look.

Look at that guy.

So elegant.

You can see that he's a juren.

Now look at the girl beside him.

Pearly and graceful.

It's a match made in heaven.

Say,

aren't these two people

just fated to be together?

They are you and me.

You can't go a day without lying, can you?

Every man lies.

A man who fools you into being happy your whole life is a good man.

But a man who fools you into being happy for just a moment is a bad man.

Would you like to fool me my whole life?

Take a guess.

Come, look at that.

Excuse me, is juren Ye here?

It's a runner.

What is it?

My dage isn't home.

What do you need him for?

I'm here by order of the literary chancellor to notify the new jurens

to join the sages' assembly at the Xiyun pavilion by 9:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Please tell juren Ye. Do not be late.

OK, thank you.

[Xiyun pavilion]

Yes, yes, yes. [Xiyun pavilion]

[Xiyun pavilion]

- Truly wealthy in knowledge. - Yes.

Congratulations, brother Boyi.

We've long heard that the jieyuan is a universal genius.

Now we see that you are indeed extraordinary.

Your jieyuan is well deserved.

Well deserved.

Don't forget us.

You flatter me.

Who is that?

Why did he bring a woman to this solemn gathering?

How presumptuous of him!

He has no manners.

Are they badmouthing about us?

No.

They are jealous I have you by my side.

Listen,

this is a place where crazy people often gather.

I'll let you see the world today.

Why did you come then?

I want to hide among them.

Let's go.

Hey...

This is so inappropriate.

How dare he?

He is out of order.

Presumptuous.

Frivolous.

This is a gathering of the distinguished people.

Why did someone bring a woman?

How brazen.

Who is he?

My name is Ye Xiaotian.

Nice to meet you, Mr. Cui.

Nice to meet you, Literary Chancellor.

Only the educated and the talented

were invited to this gathering.

You bringing a woman

is a disgrace to the educated class.

The women of Guizhou are cheerful, outgoing

and passionate.

They are different from the women of the Central Plain.

You are in Guizhou,

yet you use the Central Plain's etiquette to judge a woman from Guizhou.

I wonder if you are a learned man

or a petty-minded scholar.

Such vulgar speech.

How could someone like that become a xiucai?

Where are you from?

I'm from Tongren.

I just won the juren title.

I'm also from Tongren.

I just came back from the capital.

Why have I never heard of you?

I'm just a commoner.

I was promoted by district magistrate Zhang Duo and won last place in the provincial exam.

Should we enjoy a boat trip along river?

Have fun for a few days.

I'd really like that.

But the two officials are here today.

I think your career is more important.

- You should go back. You don't have to keep me company. - Dummy.

Do you not know me?

I'm a man of great talent and profound knowledge.

Today

I only showed a tiny bit of my skills.

I wrote a poem

and it knocked that great scholar Mr. Cui off his feet.

During our discourse on politics,

my ideas rendered the literary chancellor Mr. Wang speechless.

So, I gained respect and I made a name for myself.

If I go back now,

it'll hurt the two men's pride and dignity.

That's right.

My Xiaotian ge is the smartest. We should let them maintain some of their pride, right?

Miss.

I'd like to talk to your boyfriend.

Would it be all right with you?

OK, sure.

Grandpa,

take your time.

I'll wait for him close by.

Take this.

The beau is standing on the top of the mountain, oh, looking down, oh.

The maid is beside the river...

Meimei, how did you know I'm here?

I just saw your grandfather.

Then I heard your beautiful voice.

Such a sweet talker.

Come, I'll show you the flowers.

Ning'er jiejie.

Can I ask you a question?

What question?

My young friend.

You were quite blunt in your criticism.

You must feel good now after expressing your anger.

But you may get into trouble for it in the future.

Sir, it seems that nothing escapes your eyes.

One of the people in the pavilion

is a famous great scholar,

the other one is the literary chancellor of Guizhou.

Mr. Cui only needs to say the word

and he'll tear your reputation among the intellectual community to shreds.

Mr. Wang only needs to shake his head

and you'll never step foot into officialdom.

Now that you have offended both of them,

you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

What will you do?

Between a rock and a hard place?

Then I won't go either way, I'll just step aside.

What if you can't step aside?

Then I'll find a bamboo pole

and climb up.

Or

I'll dig a hole and climb down.

I'll find a solution one way or another.

Very good.

Youngster,

you are optimistic indeed.

However,

aren't your thoughts

a bit too naive?

Sir, let me ask you this,

you fish here,

what do you intend to do with the fish you catch?

Cook them and eat them of course.

Look,

the fish inside that wooden barrel

twist and turn.

They are begging you for mercy.

So, sir,

are you still going to eat them?

These fish

are there to be fished and eaten.

How can I release them into the river

just because they beg for mercy?

That's right.

The self-indulgent official and the petty-minded scholar wanted to make things difficult for me anyway.

Even if I sweet-talked them,

do you think they would have let me off the hook?

That's a strong argument.

I've learnt something new today.

I'll take my leave then.

I wish you a good haul.

The Zhan family has a daughter.

She's called Ning'er,

a native of Shiqian County, an adjoining county to Tongren.

If you were to marry into the Zhan family,

then the petty and the unscrupulous won't dare to

make things difficult for you in your official career!

Ning'er jiejie.

How long are 20 years?

Silly you.

Why do you ask?

I feel like I've been living for a long time,

still, it's not been 20 years yet.

So are 20 years

a very long time?

Yingying, where there's a will there is a way.

No one can see the future.

To live 20 grand and spectacular years is better than living your whole life trapped in mediocrity.

Don't you think?

You're right.

"Eternal love between us two,

Shall withstand the time apart."

But Ning'er jiejie,

I really love him.

Great-grandpa.

Sit.

The boy, Ye Xiaotian,

is indeed a strange one.

I haven't seen someone

as interesting as him for a very long time.

You said he just won the juren title?

Yes.

Becoming a juren doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be an official.

He offended literary chancellor Wang and Mr. Cui today.

Becoming an official

is even more difficult now.

Should we

help him?

Great-grandpa.

That Ye Xiaotian is too much like a thug.

He doesn't play by the rules.

I mean...

If he isn't like a thug,

how will he be able to be an official around here?

If he plays by the rules,

will he be able to

stir up the situation in this place?

Stir up the situation?

But...

Don't you always say that our An family has been in the nation's good graces for generations,

that we pledge loyalty to the imperial court and maintain peacefulness?

Why do you wish for...

Silly child.

It's not that I want the country to fall into a state of chaos.

It's just that "even when the tree desires to stand still, the wind does not stop".

The current emperor is enlightened and wise,

we live in peace and prosperity.

But Yang Yinglong has wild ambitions. He wishes the country to fall into disorder.

How can our An family turn a deaf ear and just sit idly by?

But we aren't an ordinary family,

one little move

and he will be on guard.

We can't act before he has let the cat

out of the bag.

Since Ye Xiaotian is the jiaozhu of the Church of Gu,

maybe he has the skills

to create troubles for him.

Do you

understand?

Your plan is seamless.

I understand now.

Xiaotian ge,

I need to ask you something.

What is it?

I know.

You want to eat legs of lamb, right?

I'll buy some for you later.

Have you heard about the Church of Gu?

Did you

hear someone say something?

Answer me.

I have.

I even absurdly became

that church's jiaozhu.

Yingying, I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to hide it from you.

I wanted to tell you.

But I didn't get the chance yet.

Are the 20 years true, too?

Xiaotian ge.

You love me, don't you?

Dummy.

You

are the only one in my heart.

Ever since I was very little,

I've loved hearing my great-grandmother tell me stories.

I often imagined myself

being the girl that lives on top of

the snowy mountain.

One day,

she meets a man she falls in love with.

Without hesitation, she left with him.

She didn't care

about his status,

or about the difficulties they have to face.

As long as they love each other.

Like a snow lotus by the snowy mountain spring,

silently growing all those years

only to wait for a fated one.

Our fate

began in Jingzhou.

My heart belongs to you.

You know that we can only be together for 20 years,

do you still want to be with me?

One day spent

with the one you love

is worth more than 20 years.

20 years spent with someone you don't love

can't compare to a single day.

Moreover,

what's so great about that Church of Gu?

Listen, I've got...

I've got more than 20 uncles,

more than 100 brothers and cousins.

After 20 years, you see,

our family will gain so many more people.

I can crush them with just my people.

Dummy.

How could I bear

to be with you for only 20 years?

I'm not a pushover.

I promise you,

I'll settle this matter

of the Church of Gu.

Did you send off the two little friends of yours?

Yes.

Ning'er.

Come.

Let your grandpa see

if your gu seed is showing effect yet.

Grandpa.

I'm sorry.

Grandpa, you already knew, didn't you?

I just wanted to see

how long my baby granddaughter will hide it from me.

Grandpa, it's not like you think.

You don't need to tell me,

I already know who undid your gu seed.

Child.

You made a good choice.

Grandpa.

He... He only sees me as a buddy.

You can hide it from others, but you can't hide it from me.

I've experienced a lot.

I just want to tell you

that no matter what happens in the future,

do not lose yourself.

The beau is standing on the top of the mountain, oh.

Oh, hey yo.

The maid, oh, she is in the river, oh.

Washing clothes, oh.

Beau and maid, oh.

Washing clothes, oh.

Xiaotian ge.

I can finally sing the second half of the song.

But

I'll never sing it to you.

[Jinyiwei Army and Government Office]

That Ye Xiaotian who posed as Ai Feng became the Church of Gu's jiaozhu? [Jinyiwei Army and Government Office]

[Jinyiwei Army and Government Office]

Yes.

As the Church of Gu's jiaozhu,

he can influence the 9 caves and 81 villages of the mountain.

This may play a key part in helping the imperial court stabilize the situation in Qiandong.

But my lord,

Ye Xiaotian

doesn't seem to want to play the part

of some spooky bandit chief in the mountain.

Right now, he is devoted to his studies,

he's even won the juren title.

Ye Xiaotian wishes to be an official?

That is great.

My lord, you wish to...?

If he wishes to become an official,

then I'll give him an official position.

Let him be my Jinyiwei's pawn.

Take this warrant with you to Guizhou.

Confer Ye Xiaotian the title

of Jinyiwei's assistant administrator of Qiandong.

He's given the authority to arrest, interrogate and execute without prior approval.

Tell him to render his service to the imperial court.

Assistant administrator, my lord? That is an official of the 6th rank.

Without an imperial edict, it's not to be conferred lightly.

You can't make a horse work

without feeding it,

can you?

This is just an insignificant position without power.

Moreover,

with his mission at hand his title must not be made public.

What are you afraid of?

I understand.

[Guiyang]

You want to see my dage?

Your dage? Dage?

Oh, please,

you're so full of righteousness.

It seems like you've forgotten about your identity as a Jinyiwei spy.

Jinyiwei commander Lord Yu ordered this matter himself.

This matter can not be refused.

Besides, the imperial court wants him to be an official

not a thief.

What are you afraid of?

Take care of it.

Sirs,

please have a seat.

Jinyiwei?

That's right.

You are from the capital.

You should be familiar with the Jinyiwei.

Isn't the Jinyiwei the guard of the emperor?

What's it doing here in Guizhou?

Think again.

The Jinyiwei can overrule judicial proceedings in prosecutions with full autonomy in arresting anyone.

It is much more than just an emperor's guard.

Be it state affairs that involve the country's safety,

gathering of military information, disloyalty amongst ministers, or the instigation of a rebellion,

the Jinyiwei is always in the frontline,

putting our life on the line.

What do you need me to do?

You

are of great use.

Let's start with the Church of Gu.

You are the jiaozhu of the Church of Gu.

You can influence the people of dozens of villages.

If I join the Jinyiwei,

can you help me

resign from this jiaozhu position?

Such status

is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

How can you resign?

You can influence the brave and fierce

mountaineers of dozens of villages.

If you make good use of this status,

you can ensure they live a good and content life

without others taking advantage of them.

Now, you are also a juren.

With that, we can help you

gain a position that can be made public.

Thus,

your usefulness in this place

will be even greater.

Ye Xiaotian.

What man

would not want to bring about

something great and meaningful?

You come from an ordinary family.

But now you have the chance to secure the country's safety,

bring education to the people, and make outstanding achievements.

Why are you still hesitating?

Besides,

your brother here

is one of our Jinyiwei.

If you join our Jinyiwei,

the two of you

will stick together in life and death.

Isn't that a joyful matter?

In other words,

if I join the Jinyiwei

like Yunfei,

I will have to hide my Jinyiwei-status.

I won't get the Jinyiwei's help and assistance in even the most crucial situations.

Instead, I'll have to shoulder even more responsibility, is that so?

Yes.

But

that is what being a Jinyiwei spy entails.

Jinyiwei's Hidden Dragon spies

are passed down from father to son.

It is true for me,

as it is for Yunfei's father.

There are even more people

who have lived using a different identity for generations.

All their life, they never have the chance to disclose their glorious Jinyiwei-status.

But

we have no regrets.

Because we are the Jinyiwei.

Ye Xiaotian.

Are you brave enough?

Of course I am.

There's nothing I'm scared of.

OK.

I agree to it.

Tell me,

what do you need me to do?

Return to Huxian and become an official.

Master, Jia Cheng requests a meeting.

Show him in.

Please.

Greetings, Mr. An.

If it isn't the great official Mr. Jia of the Jinyiwei.

What can I do for you?

He is my grandson.

All the big and small affairs of our An family

are handled by him.

As has been the rule for all these years, a group of people are selected from the jurens

to become local officials.

Our An family wishes to recommend a person to you, Mr. Wang.

Who is it you recommend?

Ye Xiaotian.

Ye Xiaotian?

Why?

Is there a problem?

Ye Xiaotian is vulgar and coarse.

Ye Xiaotian is vulgar and coarse?

Is our An family's reputation and dignity worth nothing?

An gongzi.

I'm not being disrespectful towards your family.

Our family has helped you a lot

with your career in Guizhou.

If this is too difficult for you,

then forget about it.

An gongzi, calm your anger.

I only said that Ye Xiaotian is vulgar and coarse.

I didn't say that he can't become an official.

I will take care of this matter.

I will take care of it.

Very good.

Our An family

won't make things too difficult for you.

You don't need to

set him up with a position in a place of prosperity.

Just let him go to Huxian.

Our lady seems to have something on her mind.

Our lady can never

hide her feelings.

This time, she's in big trouble.

People grow up sooner or later.

Miss.

If there's something on your mind, you can talk to me.

You know already.

You tell her.

What?

- 20 years? - Shh.

Not so loud.

It's fine.

Xiaotian ge is really smart.

He'll find a way.

It's just that my dad doesn't agree to us being together in the first place.

If he finds out about this,

he'll...

Don't tell anyone, understood?

See, you told someone again just now!

I...

We know.

We won't tell anyone.

We won't.

Tell you what...

What? Only 20 years?

Shh!

Uncle.

Ye Xiaotian is the Church of Gu's jiaozhu.

That little brat.

So she already knows

about Ye Xiaotian.

But she's still so stubborn?

This won't do.

We need to bring her home quickly.

Uncle.

You already knew about this?

Why didn't you tell us?

I promised Dong Tian.

Whatever.

What's done is done.

Yingying is besotted

by Ye Xiaotian right now.

She's head over heels for him.

Tell me, what do we do now?

What to do?

How about we knock her out

and bring her back to Hongfenghu?

What's the use in knocking her out?

She has two good legs,

she'll come back herself.

If you ask me, the root of the problem lies with Ye Xiaotian.

We should just tie Ye Xiaotian up and throw him into the river.

Yes, yes, yes.

Enough!

You are imbeciles, all of you!

If we kill Ye Xiaotian,

Yingying will never forgive me.

And the Church of Gu will never leave the matter at that.

Dad.

What do you say we do?

You idiot!

if I knew what to do,

would I be asking you?

Xiao Lu jiejie!

Xiao Lu jiejie.

We're in big trouble.

The news that Ye Xiaotian is the Church of Gu's jiaozhu was leaked.

The master and the young masters are discussing what to do.

How did the master find out?

Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone else?

I only told Xiao Bao gege.

This is bad.

If the lady hears about this, she'll be so angry with me.

Maybe...

maybe she will throw me out.

Then go tell her quickly.

Think fast.

I heard that the master wants to

bring her back to Hongfenghu by force.

Yes, yes, yes.

I'll go immediately.

Our lady is becoming more and more beautiful.

If I were a man,

I'd pursue you even if there are 1000 brothers

of the Xia family standing in my way.

Don't. If you do, I'll let my brothers beat you up.

I'm Xiaotian ge's.

If I were a man,

I'd be more handsome than him. You wouldn't have the heart to let them beat me up.

You don't understand.

When you love someone,

you heart is full of him.

Even if there's someone who is a thousand times better than him,

you wouldn't pay him any attention.

Miss!

Miss,

we have a problem.

The master found out that

Ye gongzi is the Church of Gu's jiaozhu.

He wants to take you back to Hongfenghu

so you and Ye gongzi will never see each other again.

But...

How did he find out?

You told someone again?

I only told Xiao Lu.

I only told Xiao Fang.

You...

What do we do now?

Maybe we should go find Ye gongzi.

He always has a solution to everything, he'll know what to do.

Let's go quickly.

Miss.

I can't.

It's too high.

I fear heights.

Quick, come up here.

Miss, jump down quickly.

I can't.

Yingying.

Yingying.

The master is here.

Maybe I know how to levitate?

It doesn't hurt.

Miss.

You aren't hurting,

but I'm hurting.

Sir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

Where's Yingying?

Bastards.

Do you think that I

wouldn't punish you?

Ever since I started working for the Xia family,

my instruction

was to always and forever listen to Yingying,

to listen to Yingying only.

This was your own instruction, master.

I would never betray her.

♪ yòu shì yī chǎng yǔ ♪ ♪ It is raining again ♪

♪ jiù shì jiàn jiàn méi rén shuō qǐ ♪ ♪ Old stories are slowly fading into oblivion ♪

♪ shuí yuàn yì fù yī pán wú jiě de jú ♪ ♪ Who would want to replay an insoluble game of chess ♪

♪ gè zhí qí bù bù wéi yíng ♪ ♪ Move the pieces carefully every step on the way ♪

♪ wǒ bú zài dòu liú ♪ ♪ I won't be staying ♪

♪ chén nián de huí gān zhǐ shèng jiǔ ♪ ♪ The aged mellow has become wine ♪

♪ yǎng zhe tóu ràng huí yì hé lèi dào liú ♪ ♪ Head held high, let memories and tears flow backwards ♪

♪ gěng zhù hóu fēng dǔ xīn de chū kǒu ♪ ♪ Clogging the throat, sealing the heart ♪

♪ rèn huā luò xià ♪ ♪ Let the flowers fall ♪

♪ wèi gāo què piān duò rù xuán yá ♪ ♪ Fear the height, but tumbling down the edge of the cliff ♪

♪ duàn le zhī yā ♪ ♪ Broken branches ♪

♪ shí jiān cuī huà jié jiā ♪ ♪ With time the wounds start to heal ♪

♪ huā luò xià ♪ ♪ Flowers falling ♪

♪ cǎi tà guǒ rù ní shā ♪ ♪ Trod underfoot, wrapped in mud ♪

♪ bú zhēng zhá suí jì yì fǔ huà ♪ ♪ Struggle no more, wilt away with the memories ♪

♪ rèn huā luò xià ♪ ♪ Let the flowers fall ♪

♪ wèi gāo què piān duò rù xuán yá ♪ ♪ Fear the height, but tumbling down the edge of the cliff ♪

♪ duàn le zhī yā ♪ ♪ Broken branches ♪

♪ shí jiān cuī huà jié jiā ♪ ♪ With time the wounds start to heal ♪

♪ huā luò xià ♪ ♪ Flowers falling ♪

♪ cǎi tà guǒ rù ní shā ♪ ♪ Trod underfoot, wrapped in mud ♪

♪ bú zhēng zhá suí jì yì fǔ huà ♪ ♪ Struggle no more, wilt away with the memories ♪

♪ nà huāng yuán céng kāi guò shèng xià ♪ ♪ In this wilderness, there once grew summer ♪

For more infomation >> ENG SUB | [The Dark Lord] EP17-- Starring: Lareina Song, Joe Xu, Liu Guan Lin - Duration: 45:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to TURN ON DARK THEME on ANY Samsung Galaxy Smartphone! - Duration: 1:35.

What's up everyone, my name is Ben and today I'll be telling you guys and showing you,

how you can enable the dark team on any Samsung Galaxy device running Android Pie, this will

be the new Note 9, possibly the Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, all the Samsung Galaxy

devices running Android 9.0 Pie, so to enable dark theme on those Samsung devices, it's

really easy, so let's jump straight into the video.

The easiest and the simplest method to do this is to unlock your device, go into settings,

go into display and then just click night theme and you can just enable it or disable

it, whatever you want, this is the easiest one, but there's also another method, however,

if you're frequently changing between normal and dark mode or the night theme, you can

do that straight from your quick settings, what you can do is pull down from your notification

from the top of the device, so you can access notification toggles, click on the three dots,

so you can rearrange them and you will find the night theme button, just rearrange it

and put it at the top, click done and you can now turn on or off night theme, straight

from that button, which makes it really easy to just switch from regular mode to night

mode, it's really easy, fast simple and it works excellent, hopefully guys enjoyed this

video, hopefully it helped you out, if you have any questions, please let me know let

me know in the comments below drop this video a like if you enjoyed it and I'll see you

all next time.

For more infomation >> How to TURN ON DARK THEME on ANY Samsung Galaxy Smartphone! - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Glow-in-the-dark axe throwing offered in Tampa - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Glow-in-the-dark axe throwing offered in Tampa - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Benchley Miniature (1939) - Dark Magic - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> Robert Benchley Miniature (1939) - Dark Magic - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Axe Throwing Tampa turning off the lights for glow-in-the-dark ax throwing - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Axe Throwing Tampa turning off the lights for glow-in-the-dark ax throwing - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Will Callum Become A Dark Mage? The Dragon Prince Theory - Duration: 9:27.

For more infomation >> Will Callum Become A Dark Mage? The Dragon Prince Theory - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

A Shot in the Dark: Shedding light on opioid addiction - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> A Shot in the Dark: Shedding light on opioid addiction - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Ages - Duration: 1:05.

This weekend the Dark Ages Fair is going to be off the Mason chain. The Dark Ages

Fair, step back 200 years to a time of famine and oppression. Relive the time of

the Knights Templar and the execution of Joan of Arc at the Dark Ages fair. Come

and see the burning of the Great Library which shows at 10:00, 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.

Get volunteered for the Torture Dungeon in 1D and ride the Beheaders,

Plague Town 1348. Dig a grave for your wife. Dig small grave for your kids

and dig a grave for yourself.

DIG IT.

Souvenir dead rats are available in our gift shop

collect them all. Don't forget our senior citizen discount

for all adults over 25. And this weekend only, eat kids free. The Dark Ages Fair

come for the beatings stay for the beatings.

FOREVER!

For more infomation >> Dark Ages - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Skillet - Whispers In The Dark Real Drum - Duration: 3:25.

Skillet - Whispers In The Dark

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét