Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

Three of a kind, let's do this. That's it? Three guys?

Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty.

Six shares. Don't forget the guy who planned the job.

He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.

- I know why they call him the Joker. - Why do they call him the Joker?

I heard he wears makeup. Makeup?

Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.

All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!

I said, hands up, heads down!

Let's go, pal, I'm making a withdrawal here.

- I said, hands up! - No!

Here comes the silent alarm.

And there it goes.

Heads down!

All right, tootsie, you're taking a dive with me.

- Down! I said, stay down there! - Don't hurt me!

Funny, it didn't dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number.

Is it a problem? No, I'm done here.

Sit down! Down!

Down! I said, stay down there!

Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands...

...other than holding on for dear life.

On the ground! Stay on the ground!

Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down!

Yeah!

You have any idea who you're stealing from?

- You and your friends are dead. - He's out, right?

What...?

Where did you learn to count?

They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts. What kind of bank does that?

A Mob bank. I guess the Joker's as crazy as they say.

Where's the alarm guy?

Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.

One less share, right?

Funny, he told me something similar.

He what? No! No!

That's a lot of money.

If this Joker guy was so smart, he'd have had us bring a bigger car.

I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.

No, no, no, I kill the bus driver.

Bus driver?

What bus driver?

School's out. Time to go.

That guy's not getting up, is he?

That's a lot of money.

What happened to the rest of the guys?

You think you're smart, huh?

The guy that hired youse...

...he'll just do the same to you.

Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.

Honor...

...respect.

Look at you. What do you believe in, huh?

What do you believe in?!

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...

...stranger.

For more infomation >> Joker cướp ngân hàng || The Dark Knight 2008 Best Scenes Clip || - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Caperusa Dark - Duration: 3:56.

Once upon a time

a little dark riding hood and her cute grandma

Hi grandma

hi darling. How are you?

I need my medicine

would you bring it to me please?

Now? I don't have time, but I will in the afternoon

I said now!

Ok, ok, bye.

Caperusa don't be a mean girl.

Your grandma needs the medicine to live

First, don't show up like this you scare me.

Second I cant live without my phone

and finally give me the instruction to arrived to the forest faster

excuse me

Ok... When you arrive in the park walk 3 blocks and turn left

then in front of the market

Wait, wait, wait I'm taking note

There a secret door, across the door you'll find the forest.

Stupid fairy. She gave me take wrong direccion... Whatever

I'm selling medicine. Medicine people I'm selling medicine

(The wolf sings)

I'm selling some pills

Caperusa

Hello Caperusa. What are you doing here?

I'm selling some medicine

I'm sick. I need some medicine. How much?

Which? I have two kind

I want them all can you help me to take the medicine. My house is right here.

Ok lets go

ok

911

Sorry. My grand daughter is missing

Good afternoon Mrs. Woul you describe her, please?

She's in his twenties, she is tall, slim and olive skin

Excuse me Mrs. keep calm

She wear glasses and his face is full of freckles.

She has small brown eyes and a long straigth brown hair.

How long is she missing?

I don't know, I'm died.

And they lived happily ever after

For more infomation >> Caperusa Dark - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Defeat Dark Seid With Marvel Avengers ~! Iron-Man Batman Superman !!! Superheroes Toys - Duration: 12:22.

Welcome To Superheroes Toys !!!

Thanks For Watching !!!

For more infomation >> Let's Defeat Dark Seid With Marvel Avengers ~! Iron-Man Batman Superman !!! Superheroes Toys - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

TOA 60 Normal Veromos! How to beat Dark Ifrit Boss Farmable - [F2P Beginner Guide] - Summoners War - Duration: 10:31.

Hey, what's up?

you guys Samba here and welcome to this episode of my new mini series on my beginner account where I'm trying to cover every

important boss floor of tower of Ascension

These episodes consists out of stream highlights

Which are taken from our live streams at?

Twitch.tv slash real sample text or you can just rewatch the entire stream on my secondary youtube channel called sample streams

I will also have one segment with the rooms at the end of this video

Plus a short discussion on what you can do to further improve your success rate just in case you still seem to fail

Yeah, the very most stage that's actually one that I think a lot of people have trouble with mainly just because they don't know how

To deal with it

It looks really

overwhelming when you first

Fight against it because all of the hot dumbs and like he has so much revives and so much sustain in there

But it's actually really easy and I feel like despite this whole boss fight countering debuff heavy comps

It's still pretty easily beaten by running a lot of debuffs in your car you can

Oblivion it because it's the boss

she can't be oblivion, but I feel like

With thoughts like you can even go through to lifes of Pernod

You only really need to crowd control

And as long as you have like provoked on Dharma's he's not gonna make too much havoc on your team

I mean, he's gonna do a ton of damage to my

To my mouth but I think at the end of the day, we're gonna survive it

So one cool trick that I did against trina's I mean for normal, it's not such a big deal

but again Serena's in hard

I actually got the Bryan's revive just because that lowers the HP of the Reno's by a little bit and

At the end of the day that does help me out a little bit like checked it out

it didn't do anything right there, but sometimes

It really depends on the HP

But like if Venus have full HP, it takes them down to the icon

the main thing with this boss fight is you want to get

Stuns on the tube on the tube furnace and you want to get provokes on the BrahMos?

So let's try and try and go for that right away

I think we're actually going to focus on

But shine we're just going to try and apply as many tea buffs as possible right away

Yeah, and we want to get the stands in pronounced that's pretty much what we're doing right now

Let's go for the decay decaying water

the main reason why we're not going for the

Third scale is because I didn't speak to unum correctly like 100 percent correctly

And you want to get your dots on the pronounce. The thing is that per nose like dots go through whoredoms passive, right?

So you can kill piranhas despite what I'm having full HP. That's a really big deal

I'm gonna show that to you guys once we get to it, I mean this Poorna can we stun him?

Maybe can we reduce his attack bar stun? Nice

we're gonna keep very much provoked if his second skill is somewhat annoying to deal with so we want to avoid it awesome if

Burma's gets very low like he's just gonna get revived with what I'm passive like his death gets prevented

so I

Mean in theory you could just run rocky now that I think about it. Yeah

I just don't have one on this account, but that might be fun

Alright, can we get some more stunts?

Dude, lapis is really good on this stage. Actually now that I think about it, it really helps out of time and

you want to get as much attack power reduction on the vermis just because like I said despite this fight kind of

Preventing you from going with like D buffs with a ton of T buffs. You wanna like it's just one cleanser in there. So

You can definitely work with them

And now the thing is I don't actually want to use my voice because that might proc the hoedown passives and he'll

Heal the Poorna up to more than he has aged. Like the four dots are gonna kill the Poorna on the left, right?

But if I were to hit him right now

He's gonna get kadam's passive and he's gonna get like 20% 30% HP what you want to avoid? So

Yeah, I'm just gonna show that right now because I want to go for retreat magic. So that's gotta heal the Poorna actually

No, we didn't create him that's why I didn't do anything I actually want to go for magic thingamajig

Yeah, so now he's gonna die even though he has even though quad arms have enough

HP to Proctor passive

Well, we still kind of go for with that dude the Poorna heal on veromos. It's just so annoying to deal with

Can we get a stun? Can we get a tech bow reduction nice?

Yeah, this fight is going very well right now I mean I think they pretty much shit us like twice so far

despite and

we're kind of just willing him down a Wooper and you want to get you want to spread your d box because like I said,

Varanasi cleanses one debuff every turn so you want to spread them out as as best as possible

The guys just see that on the right or not right here

We healed him by killing him or like by plugging the quad on passive

And what we want to do is you want we want to we want the dots to kill. Oh pretty much

Which I doubt is gonna be the case since veromos isn't probably gonna move beforehand, let's see, oh

Okay

So we can actually kill both what dumbs right now let's do that let's go for done

Nice done

Yeah now we're fine

I think we're gonna be fine thing is that we actually wanted to for them to be alive for my lapis like lapis

Performs a lot better. Once you're fighting against more than just one or two opponents

He gets like increasingly stronger pretty much

It's done. No, I

Mean it's gonna be fine. We got like both

Second lives from the piranhas down and we pretty much need to deal with Ramos. No, that's that's already care about I

Think at this point, we could potentially also Otto already. I think it's gonna be fine. I

Still want to keep the fight and stuff

I also want to see which sort of summons we can get under light in dog school. We're gonna summon them later on

But as we're talking I think what we're gonna do is we're gonna build so we're gonna be able to table am I on

my ID gimmick on

Yeah, and as you guys can see that's that works out just fine

You want to go for like a lot of debuff sin a lot of crowd control?

I think crowd control is a lot more important. I

Think the theory you only need one

continuous damage applying unit

I think beretta is probably one of the best units that it can pick up veremos doesn't really help too much

He doesn't have a lot of debuffs in that boss fight. I think if you have a beretta

That's pretty much all you need like beretta and novice that work done very well

So in today's video I want to talk about gil-dong and the synergy that he has with units like

Spectra or Poseidon pretty much the whole idea behind it is getting first turn stuns and really quickly

by applying attack speed slow to your opponents and then

Using angry wave his second skills you furthermore stun your opponents

So it's an AoE that has the chance of decrease attack speed

But if you already have a tech speed slow on your opponent, it's a pretty much guaranteed stun. It is accuracy checked

So there is a minor chance that you're not stunning everybody

but it really helps out a ton when it comes to getting the first couple of turns in and kind of seeing how

Well that can impact your momentum in the fight

So that's definitely one very strong unit that I would not really just recommend for this boss fight

But also against boss fights that I will discuss further down the road in some of my other guides

Also if you don't have those two units

Make sure to check out some of my other two UI videos where I discuss other synergies

I don't really feel like discussing every one of my monster comes in every one of my videos

I feel like that would be a little bit

too boring and will make my videos too long longer than they need to be so maybe check out all of my other guys as

well when it comes to how you want to run a guild, um

If pretty much disposed down to how fast is your spectra, the perfect answer would be one speed slower than that

but chances are you're not gonna get with gil-dong most likely being on violent runes and

Spectra with that insane base speed most likely being Swift runes, but just in general

Make him move second. I would recommend going for something like speed HP and HP or accuracy

the main thing is that you want to get you as close to C represent right on your runes as

Possible just for other boss fights where you don't really want to create such as our Jamil or maybe drills Hans

I

Feel like this is going to be everything for today's episode

I hope it was helpful to some of you guys out there if you enjoyed it

Make sure you leave a like and let me know which sort of other stages I should be covering

If you want to witness my goe runs as well as a ton of other content

Make sure to visit my twitch as wall and I'm till done. See you guys in my next video. Bye

For more infomation >> TOA 60 Normal Veromos! How to beat Dark Ifrit Boss Farmable - [F2P Beginner Guide] - Summoners War - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

How To Remove Dark Spots, Brown Spots, Hyper Pigmentation & Pimples Acne Spots In Just 3 Days - Duration: 2:50.

Hi friends, Today I will share with you how to remove dark spots from face at home.

Many of us suffering from dark spots, pimples spots, hyper pigmentation and sun tans spots

on our face.

We lost our appearance and sometimes it brings inferiority complex on our mind.

If you suffer from this, you can easily remove all of dark spots from your face skin.

Here in this video I will show you a special remedy that will helps to remove dark spots,

pimples spots, hyper pigmentation and sun tans spots on our face.

I applied it and get results within 3 days.

So before starting, please subscribe to my channel to watch more beauty tips videos,

and press the bell icon, so that you don�t miss any of my new videos.

At first we need a small size potato.

We know that Potato has mild bleaching property that fades away the acne scars, spots and

blemishes.

It has starch content that reduces the pigmentation and enhances your natural glow.

So if we add some natural ingredients with potato, it can be very effective to remove

dark spots.

Peel off the potato and make small pieces.

Grind all the pieces on a blender and make thick paste.

Take 2 tablespoon of potato paste.

Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt.

Add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.

And add 1 tablespoon of honey.

Then mix all the ingredients.

Now apply the mixture on your skin gently.

The vitamin C and the citric acid present in lemons make it a perfect bleaching agent

which can help in lightening the dark spots.

The bleaching property of lemon and the cleaning property of yogurt is a great combination

to lighten the dark spots and honey brings a special glow on the face.

Then leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.

After 15 to 20 minutes, wash off with normal water.

You can use daily for 1 week, then use 2 times per week.

This remedy will fade away all the dark spots, brown spots and pigmentation from your skin.

All the ingredients are available on your kitchen, and you can try this very easily.

For more infomation >> How To Remove Dark Spots, Brown Spots, Hyper Pigmentation & Pimples Acne Spots In Just 3 Days - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan : Dev Diary #1 – Designing the Ghost Ship (Part 1) - Duration: 2:38.

[MUSIC STARTS]

The visual elements that we were trying to include in the development of this ship

went right from the architectural drawings,

then into the plans and into the white box.

Looking at camera angles, looking at lighting, looking at the atmospherics,

the suspense and the claustrophobic feel that we wanted to develop.

What was that?

It was very difficult to understand

what a ghost ship of this nature would look like after sixty years,

there is not a lot out there.

And looking at research for how ships rust and decay and age

we took this and exaggerated those feelings and atmospheres

to create what we wanted for our ship.

In order to make the ghost ship sound as real as possible

the team gained access to a similar era military vessel, a big steel ship.

We recorded all sorts of sounds on there

all the latches on the doors

to help the foley the character contacting with the environment

when they are on the ghost ship.

All of the atmospheres in the different rooms, the engine room,

all the different mechanisms available there.

We even recorded impulses of each of those rooms so that

that each room has the identical environment reverb

that you would have had of a ship of that type.

When we were looking to light the ghost ship environment

it's really important that

the tone and atmosphere that's coming from the lights

also compliments the story that we are trying to tell,

its not always a nice place to be so everything just cant be well lit and visible,

we want to make sure that we are guiding the player

around those environments

in a satisfying way as well as transmitting the mood

that we want them to feel when they are in there.

So we looked at doing things like

breaking holes in the roofs, breaking holes in the walls

where ambient light can leak in and fill a little bit of the environment

But as well as that sometimes we need to have

spotlights and cinematic lighting such as you would on a film set

in order to make sure that the characters look suitably heroic

menacing, scary or whatever the scene required.

[XBOX SOUND]

For more infomation >> The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan : Dev Diary #1 – Designing the Ghost Ship (Part 1) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Will Callum Become A Dark Mage? The Dragon Prince Theory - Duration: 9:27.

For more infomation >> Will Callum Become A Dark Mage? The Dragon Prince Theory - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to TURN ON DARK THEME on ANY Samsung Galaxy Smartphone! - Duration: 1:35.

What's up everyone, my name is Ben and today I'll be telling you guys and showing you,

how you can enable the dark team on any Samsung Galaxy device running Android Pie, this will

be the new Note 9, possibly the Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, all the Samsung Galaxy

devices running Android 9.0 Pie, so to enable dark theme on those Samsung devices, it's

really easy, so let's jump straight into the video.

The easiest and the simplest method to do this is to unlock your device, go into settings,

go into display and then just click night theme and you can just enable it or disable

it, whatever you want, this is the easiest one, but there's also another method, however,

if you're frequently changing between normal and dark mode or the night theme, you can

do that straight from your quick settings, what you can do is pull down from your notification

from the top of the device, so you can access notification toggles, click on the three dots,

so you can rearrange them and you will find the night theme button, just rearrange it

and put it at the top, click done and you can now turn on or off night theme, straight

from that button, which makes it really easy to just switch from regular mode to night

mode, it's really easy, fast simple and it works excellent, hopefully guys enjoyed this

video, hopefully it helped you out, if you have any questions, please let me know let

me know in the comments below drop this video a like if you enjoyed it and I'll see you

all next time.

For more infomation >> How to TURN ON DARK THEME on ANY Samsung Galaxy Smartphone! - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Axe Throwing Tampa turning off the lights for glow-in-the-dark ax throwing - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Axe Throwing Tampa turning off the lights for glow-in-the-dark ax throwing - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Snow leaves many in the dark including businesses - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Snow leaves many in the dark including businesses - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Nicolas Sarkozy comparé à Dark Vador par un député de son parti - Duration: 1:51.

 Décidément, la sortie du septième volet de Star Wars le 16 décembre prochain inspire

Il y a quelques jours, des jeunes socialistes avaient transformé une affiche de la saga intergalactique pour grimer Marine Le Pen en Dark Vador après son refus de se rendre dans l'émission politique de France 2, Des paroles et des actes

De son côté, l'hebdomadaire Le Point a eu l'idée originale d'aller à la rencontre des députés après une séance à l'Assemblée nationale pour évoquer avec eux l'évènement cinéma le plus attendu de l'année

 Nicolas Sarkozy appréciera sans doute modérément d'être comparé lui aussi au grand méchant de la saga, Dark Vador

C'est Philippe Gosselin, un député de son propre parti, Les Républicains, qui imagine son président avec un grand casque et une longue cape noirs : "Dark Vador, oui, ça lui irait bien

À voir. Je ne sais pas si ça va lui plaire mais à voir

" Il n'est pas le seul à voir l'ancien chef de l'Etat dans la peau de l'ennemi numéro 1

 "L'Empire serait très bien représenté par Nicolas Sarkozy et la rébellion par Arnaud Montebourg", a affirmé de son côté, Yann Galut, député du PS, qui tacle au passage un ancien membre de sa formation politique

Quant à Marine Le Pen, elle est attaquée sur son physique en étant comparé au personnage hideux de limace géante, Jabba le Huth

Pas sûr que la comparaison la fasse sourire

Enfin, Emmanuel Macron en prend pour son grade aussi

Razzy Hammadi, du PS, le voit en "sosie" de Luke Skywalker, passant "du côté obscur !"

For more infomation >> Nicolas Sarkozy comparé à Dark Vador par un député de son parti - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Kingdom rush vengeance [TH] EP.0 :The Dark tower - Duration: 9:26.

For more infomation >> Kingdom rush vengeance [TH] EP.0 :The Dark tower - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

A Shot in the Dark: Shedding light on opioid addiction - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> A Shot in the Dark: Shedding light on opioid addiction - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Knees & Elbows Whitening - Duration: 5:36.

Grated The Cucumber

Grate the cucumber

Add a teaspoon of Baking soda

Mix them well

Apply on the Dark knees and elbows

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Scrub gently upto 10 minutes and leave it for 5 minutes more

Then Clean it with warm water

Masking

For preparing massing

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

1 Teaspoon of aloe veera gel

Add 1/4 spoon of Raw Turmeric

Add 1/4 spoon of Raw Turmeric

Add 1/4 spoon of Raw Turmeric

Mix them well

Add required amount of Raw Milk

Mix them well

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Apply this cream on under thighs also to reduce blackness

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Massage this cream for 5 to 10 minutes and leave it for 10 minutes

Apply normal moisturizer to affected area.

Subscribe to my channel

Thanks for Watching video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét