Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2018

Hey guys, welcome back to my channel, this is Victor Paredes. This channel is all about affiliate marketing and making money online

We also go over

Mindset we go over marketing and we go over

Motivation so if you're looking for that in in your affiliate marketing business and in growing it and scaling it

Then please subscribe to the channel and make sure you smash that notification bell

So you're always notified whenever I do a new video

So with that said today

I wanted to show you

Click funnels and how to build a landing page and a click funnel in less than 10 minutes

for beginners now click funnels is a is basically is the leader in

affiliate marketing tools when it comes to building funnels landing pages squeeze pages

All those things click funnels is at the top of the list it's well renowned

It's well respected and it is easy to use now

They do have a 14-day free trial and if you decide to opt in you could use go straight to click funnels and start their

14-day free trial or you can use other people's links that offer you free bonuses and free training I do

As well if you use my link and start your 14-day free trial. I'm gonna give you my all-in-one

business in a box

The system at no charge for free. All you have to do is start your 14-day free trial and I've got video setup

I've got your email swipes for your autoresponder

I've got all of your how to customize your funnel

Setting up your software

Even how to get your traffic to the actual offer. I've got everything set up in here for you guys

so if you're interested in this

And start making my I've actually made quite a bit of money

Using this system and I'm sharing it with anybody using my link to start the 14 day free trial

Using click funnels and I will send that to you. So I'll leave a link down below if you're interested in doing that

and

Let me know

What you think about the video also, please leave a comments down below. So with that said

Clickfunnels, let's go ahead and start with the actual training now

Once you set up your account you want you're gonna want to build a funnel and you what you want to do

Is you go to click funnels and you go to build a funnel as you can see that right here on this drop-down?

There it is. So you click on that

And it's gonna take you to

This page here

Now you can collect emails sell a product or host a webinar

We can X out of this for now

And if you can see here

there's a different a lot of different funnels for the different types of industries that you might be in if your speaker or called a

Consultant, there are funnels for that

If you're in the retail business

There are funnels for that and there are different funnels for network marketing and those type of things if you want to generate leads

Which is really the biggest part of affiliate marketing then there's a funnel there funnel spreader. Let's click on that and

Then it has

Many many different options to generate leads and you've got a home page funnel a squeeze page funnel

Your reverse squeeze page funnel a survey funnel, you know all kinds of different funnels

You got a lead magic funnel. We're going to try that one today

let's select that lead magic funnel and we

Come straight to the lead magnet

Funnel and there is a quick video with Russell Brunson the founder and CEO of click funnels that kind of helps you

through this system and how to use this actual funnel and this also says lead magnet funnels are similar to the other opt-in funnels except

you're actually giving away something in exchange for the email address like a video a report a

free training and that type of thing so

Let's look at some of the options for a lead magnet funnel

you've got

This one here. These are great templates, by the way that are fully customizable

Let's click on this one says Jayson lead funnel

Alright so it shows you the funnel here

It shows you actually what the funnel looks like and then it's going to show you the Thank You page that's already built into it

That is also fully

Customizable so you do all you do is click on get funnel

And

It is loading into the system

Ok guys now we got that funnel

Downloaded into our clickfunnels account as you can see you've got the lead magnet funnel

the opt-in page here and

Then right after that is the Thank You page. Let's click on that and the Thank You page. This is what that looks like and

There's your think there's your thank-you page. Okay, so

And again guys, it's fully customizable. Go back to the lead magnet

what you want to do is you want to edit the page go to the edit the page and

This is a great tutorial for beginners because they make it so easy

Because it's really a truly dragon drops system

So if let's say I wanted to bring this. Yes this button right here up top

all I do is drag it and I can put it like

you know anywhere I want to like right so let's say oh, I don't know here and

There it is. Of course, that doesn't make sense to be up there

But I can bring it I can bring it back down if I wanted to let's move this back over here

Where it makes more sense, so as you can see, it's truly drag-and-drop

so it you know, you can you can you can tweak the the

Text completely

By simply just changing the words. Okay. So let's I like the word discover. That's it that's important discover

how to

make

An

Online business

In

10 days

Okay

And then we can do this we can change this here delete this

Great for beginners

Beginners, okay, so you can see how easy it is to change these things up

Okay, and then you know you click on this here and it's you see this text over here on the side. Yes

Show me the secrets

Yes

Show me how

You see how easy this stuff is guys and you guys always won't want to remember any time you edit any of these?

Pre-built funnels you want to save your work right up here in the corner to the right?

Right here. You want to hit that Save button?

okay, because

If you accidentally get out of here without saving it you would have lost everything

Okay, so see how simple that is and then we can delete things that we don't want we can take this out

Let's let's go ahead delete that we can take this out. Let's delete that

Okay

You know, I can add a new section here

I can I can change this or delete this as well. If I don't want that clean it up a little bit

Attention, I like kind of like this

Heading up here, but let's go ahead and change some of this stuff up

Attention for serious

Business

People I don't spell right today sorry, okay, but what might the point is to show you how easy this is

Then I want to save my work. Okay, and

Let's say I want to change the color of the button. I just click on the button right here

This window pops up

BG background color

Okay, I've changed it to red and there it is

And remember that changed it and I'll hit safe

See how easy that is guys. Okay, let's get rid of this

We don't need that okay, we want it clean

Okay

so let's say I also want to change this image because we want to make it a

Some sort of free giveaway so free, maybe PDF file or free training

so the way I do that is I go straight to

canva

another free website that I have created many

Of my thumbnails on as you can see my goofy face is here

But let's go ahead and create a design so canva has a lot of different templates that we can use here. Okay

so if you look at let's say

Like a book cover. We're gonna do a free book an e-book. Okay, so let's click on that and

It goes straight to all of these options because now we need a template for this eBook, okay, so

Look at this one. We'll use this one here. Oh, you just double-click it and it goes straight into this

Area it fits it in perfectly and then you can start

Editing it here in canva. I'm gonna leave a link down below to canva also

Free ebook

Shows

You gosh, I'm God guys, I'm sorry. I can't spell how to build a business

Online okay, and then put

For beginners

Okay, and then you can change this here you can change this text and then you can change of course you want to change the

Name because it's gonna be by

Victor

So it's so basically you're writing your own ebook and you're putting your your name on the title and the cover and of course you

Can change this all of this? Let's say I want to change the color of this background. Okay, so you click on the background

Right here. If you notice this little block up here this little square

Right here

Okay

anytime I

They click on any part of this background. It's gonna change that square up there

Let's say I want to change this color and go with a different color, you know blue or something or maybe even a a red

See how it changed this and is in this area right here

And then I can tweak the red color if I don't really if I'm not real happy with the red color I can go into

Here and adjust it this way here

Make it a really deep red or I can turn shading into a lighter blue. Let's you know, let's go to the lighter blue

I like that. We'll go with the lighter blue and

Then let's change. Let's change this color in here in the middle

And we'll go with a I don't know. What Co do you think yellow?

Blue that's that pops that's really pops. I like that. So we're gonna stick with that. It really pops. I've got my name here

I've got my discover new secrets, you know, I can change the text

I can change the text color as well. If I don't like this color, let's we could turn the end up

Let's say black. So it'll really stands out

See how see how that stands out there and then I could change this to black as well

And look at that. Look how easy that is

So what I'm done, okay, I'm not gonna change the text here

But what I'm done, all I need to do is download this

Okay guys, so all I did was download this image, and I saved it to my desktop

so let's get out of canva, but I'd like I said, I'm gonna leave a

Link down below on how to how to access canva and I also actually have another video

I'll leave a link above on how to create thumbnails

Simple easy step-by-step using canva and I'll leave that link above as well and I'll leave a link down below for the video

So anyway, let's get out of canva, okay?

and let's go back to our

our

Template, okay

so I want to change this image now and I want to use that image that I just created so I'm gonna click on the

image so

All we're gonna do is click on this image here cuz we're gonna upload the image that I just created

I'm gonna click on that image. Okay, and it's going to bring this window open and we're gonna click on this

So we're going to click on upload here

And we're going to go to our desktop and find the image that we saved

And there it is and we're gonna go ahead and add that image

Okay, and look at this

There is our image now

You see how it took the place of the original image?

Now you've got a customized

Lead magnet funnel that you've created. Okay. Remember you save

And then you get out of it

So once you're back to your to your opt-in editing area go to the Thank You page and

You can edit this page, too

Okay, yummy

Like for instance this picture you can change up everything like we just talked about we can delete some things. We don't need this

Congratulations, you're now subscribe. You're gonna want to change this picture as well. Remember?

We just we went through how to how to add the image. Okay, we're going to go there. We're gonna go ahead and

Upload a picture. Once again, let's go ahead and put a picture of me

So once that's in there all you do is double click on that and now guess what there is a picture of me

of course, it'll be you and

We can do

Victor

See how easy this is guys and then of course you want to save your work and then change everything anything else you want to

Change here. So

Once you do that then you're going to want to go to settings and you want to integrate

You want to integrate this with your autoresponder?

Okay

So let's get back out

Okay, go back to your opt-in page and then what do you want to go back to edit

Okay, and once you're done and you're happy with your funnel

Then you're gonna want to integrate with your autoresponder. You come over here to settings you click on integration and

Over here. It's not connected. It's telling it's not connected

So you want to connect it so that anybody who opts into this page? Okay

anybody office under this page is

Go directly to the autoresponder that you've already set up now. This is a pop-up by the way guys

okay, so you're gonna click on pop-up you can edit the settings and

Then of course you can change this image to your image

Like we said it's gonna ask for an email address and then the sign me up again. This is fully editable

You can hit click sign me up or you can click

You know send me

Free ebook

okay, and then you

Once again, you're gonna save

You saved it you exit out of here

Okay, and now you want to integrate it with your autoresponder?

So that anybody who's who clicks who clicks on this here this yes

Show me how button will automatically be sent to your pre done autoresponder

So as you can see, it's not connected. So you need to pick an integration of who you want to use

Are you using Aweber or using you know, who are you using? You know?

Get response. I

Use Aweber if you're inserting Aweber, I'll leave a link down below as well

So I'm gonna click on this pre done list that I've done with Aweber

okay, and it's gonna say

Integrate existing form. I want to integrate this existing form. Yes, I do and what list I want to send it to

Well, I've already got a list set up. I'm gonna set it to my and then there it is it is now

Connected to your autoresponder and you can confirm that we see this little check mark right here. It shows that I'm connected to my Aweber

Autoresponder that I've already set up so anybody who opts in here? Okay. It's gonna go

Automatically to my autoresponder, let's preview this funnel. This is what its gonna look like again. This is not my best work

I just wanted to show you how easy it was to do it

so once I click on yes, show me how boom that drops in I

Put my email address in here, and yes, I get a free ebook

Okay, so see how easy that is guys

I wanted to show you how easy clickfunnels is to

Set up a easy done funnel so you can start making

Commissions and started making some profits and remember when you sign up with my link down below. I'm gonna send you my free

business in a box fully done training using click funnels

with full-blown videos on how to do step-by-step how to how to

Create your your business online

Right now today

Ok, and there's nothing you need to do, but just put your links and this pre done proven

Ready done for you business. So guys. Thank you for watching my video today. I hope you got value out of it

please leave your comments down below and I'm looking forward to the next one and don't forget subscribe to the channel and

Do not forget to smash that notification bell. So you're always notified any time. I do a new video

I want to thank you. Again. This is Victor Pettis and I'll see you on the other side

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét