Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2018

Reptilian extraterrestrials in a recent series of posts the anonymous

whistleblower group cannon made an important connection between the Vatican

Rothschild family and reptilian symbolism many followers of cannon to

fall into the camp of Christian Patriots perceive the connection as exposing

another world lay satanic influence over the Vatican their auth and other forces

making up the deep state closer analysis however suggests that what Canon is

really referring to by the symbolism is a very physical this worldly influence

over the deep state reptilian extraterrestrials to begin with I need

to point out what has become very clear to those closely following the Canon

posts which first appeared on October 28th 2017 Canon represents several

military intelligence officials who are leaking sensitive information and a

cryptic and coded Man or due to the pervasive influence of the deep state

over many institutions of political financial and cultural power canons

close relationship with President Donald Trump has been demonstrated in various

public ways this has signaled he supports the Canon revelations and is

very familiar with who is really behind the deep state attempting to sabotage

his presidency in regard to deep state efforts to sabotage the Trump presidency

I highly recommend reading dr. Jerome courses book killing the deep state we

are now ready to take a closer look at what Canon is saying about the Vatican

Rothschilds and the reptilian connection on April 3rd canon made the following

post where he attached an image posted by another anonymous source asking the

question if Satanists took over the Vatican would you notice so does the

symbolism and that Paul the sixth audience Hall really shown reptilian

control over the Vatican Canon helps answer such a question by his response

to the posted image symbolism will be their downfall money power influenced by

emphasizing symbolism Kanon is saying that we need to closely

examine the reptilian imagery in the picture in order to really understand

who controls the Vatican Canadians - money power influence points to a nexus

of actors that underscore control of the Vatican this is where another canon post

becomes helpful in understanding this nexus of actors he pointed out that the

Vatican Bank Institute for the works of religion is at the fulcrum point of its

financial influence through its shady relationship with the CI a clown

connection indeed this close relationship between the

Vatican and the CIA gave rise to operation Gladio that was targeted

against left-wing organizations that threatened to tear Italy away from NATO

towards a closer relationship with the Soviet Union to understand the Vatican's

role in operation Gladio I highly recommend Paul Williams book Operation

Gladio the unholy alliance between the Vatican the c.i.a and the Mafia

however Koons most intriguing reference was to the 1832 Rothschild lone cannon

suggested here that the 1832 loan made the Vatican dependent on Rothschild

financing at the time and this dependence continues into the modern era

this is not surprising since at the time the Vatican was desperate to maintain

its diminishing temporal authority over the remaining territory of the papal

States seven five four one eight seven zero which was increasingly being

challenged by Italian secular nationalists it was this effort to

maintain political control over the papal States that made the Vatican

increasingly dependent on the Rothschilds who could move their agents

and to senior positions in the Catholic Church hierarchy this included the

Sovereign Military Order of the Knights of Malta which continues to be a

powerful force that linked Rothschild finances with elites drawn from around

the world kundan is telling us that the Rothschild family influence is very

important for understanding the financial power behind the deep state

and the Vatican is a key player in all of

this however there is more to the Rothschild family than simply possessing

financial influence over the Vatican this is where it becomes very helpful to

recount a story told by a former US Air Force doctor doe legal MD who described

in a Project Camelot interview a mysterious encounter he had with a

leading member of the Rothschild family Baron Guy de Rothschild in 1992 I woke

up in the middle of the night bolt upright and a sat up and I had all the

lights on because I'd have to periodically go to the restroom or

whatever I had all the lights on and this guy was standing in front of me

with what I call a $5,000 tuxedo not a grey hair in his head mid 50s slim and

trim I said how did you get in here and he says it's wonderful to see you my son

I said you are not my father and I looked at the sky and he looked like

French nobility right and I said who are you he says I am the Baron Guy de

Rothschild the Piner and I had this really kind of what I call a cheque or a

kind of a cringe in my spirit and I knew right away because I have this gift

right without getting into a big long discussion I knew right away I said I

know who you are you're the representative of the Lucifer power that

controls earth he says yes I am the CEO of Earth Incorporated and I am the man

that sits in the 13th chair of the druidic Council I want you to be my

understudy and when i transcend i want you to take over my job and I said no

I'm not going to he said we know your bloodlines we know your genetics we know

everything about you and you're a perfect replacement for me and I said no

what is interesting here is Rothschilds claim that he was the pine Durand was

the CEO of earthing incorporated this suggests that he is

merely running the earth on behalf of others but who for an answer we can look

to information about the Piner supplied by british researcher david grote about

the pine Durand the biggest secret after interviewing the former participant in

Satanic occult ceremonies Arizona Wilder throat Finder means penis of the Dragon

Arizona says that pine dur like all the reptilians when they shape-shift has

very powerful hypnotic eyes the evil eye of legend and at sacrifices the victims

faces turned to pine derp at the moment of death for him to steal the person's

soul or energy through this evil eye magnetic process pine durr attends the

major satanic ceremonies in europe and then flies to california for their

rituals their pages 302 to 3 the idea that a high-ranking member of the

Rothschild family Guy de Rothschild was a shape-shifting reptilian or a hybrid

of some kind will come as - a shock to many who disbelieve that

extraterrestrial life is a physical reality on earth this disbelief will be

markedly the case for those coming from a Christian background who ascribed the

Satanic Luciferian influence on earth to otherworldly demonic entities associated

with Hell as described in biblical passages however only last week Pope

Francis declared that there is no Hell in an interview he was quoted saying

they are not punished those who repent obtain the forgiveness of God and enter

the rank of souls who contemplate him but those who do not repent and cannot

therefore be forgiven disappear there is no hell there is the disappearance of

sinful souls while the Vatican immediately tried to walk back the

Pope's comments his intent was very clear hell is no mere spiritual

dimension where Satan rules and acts as a distant but disruptive influence on

earth through his legion of demonic spirits the Pope has clarified that hell

is a very Zuka reality and corresponds to the

world created around us by sinful souls participating in satanic rituals

involving human sacrifice and pedophilia the implication here is that Satan is a

very physical being who is present on earth and has overlordship of the planet

through hybrid intermediaries such as the pine der which collectively make up

the deep state

For more infomation >> QAnon Reveals Vatican Rothschild Reptilian Connection Behind The Deep State - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Senate Debate: Should the U.S. block the Raytheon arms deal with Saudi Arabia? - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> U.S. Senate Debate: Should the U.S. block the Raytheon arms deal with Saudi Arabia? - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea and U.S. agree to establish new working group to cooperate on N. Korea's nuclear issue - Duration: 0:37.

Meanwhile, South Korea and the U.S. have agreed to establish a new working group on North

Korea issues.

This is one outcome of this week's visit to Seoul by the U.S. Special Representative for

North Korea, Steven Biegun.

The State Department said Tuesday that the group will further strengthen the two allies'

cooperation on diplomacy, denuclearization efforts, the implementation of UN sanctions

and ways for the two Koreas to cooperate under the sanctions.

The working group will be headed by Special Representative Biegun.

The State Department also said Seoul and Washington are coordinating on an almost daily basis.

For more infomation >> S. Korea and U.S. agree to establish new working group to cooperate on N. Korea's nuclear issue - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Mass. US Senate candidates asked if deficits matter? - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Mass. US Senate candidates asked if deficits matter? - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Post-debate discussion from U.S. Senate debate on Oct. 30, 2018, in Indianapolis - Duration: 45:16.

For more infomation >> Post-debate discussion from U.S. Senate debate on Oct. 30, 2018, in Indianapolis - Duration: 45:16.

-------------------------------------------

Thoughts On Tipping Culture [UK/US + Worldwide] - Duration: 5:52.

So this is a video about tipping and just some thoughts

I'm a Brit, I'm living in Turkey

and I've just been out for dinner as you do

and I went to a nice restaurant, I had some salmon

it was very delicious

yep, that was a salmon burp

and I had a lovely meal and the staff were great

this was actually the second time I'd been to this said restaurant

the first time was a few days ago

when I went there, it (the food) was delicious

and I gave what I guess was considered quite a generous tip

now I went back today and I thought, hang on a minute, I'm out of cash, I've got my card, but I'd spent all my cash

the nearest ATM is a long walk

you can see where this is going

I'm there, in the restaurant, having these amazing olives and bread and water

and tea and salmon and salad, and it's all beautiful and they're treating me like royalty

totally undeservedly, I'm being treated like a prince

and I'm thinking... uhh... I'm really... I feel really bad now

because I'm kind of feeling his expectation of that

big tip, what is considered a pretty generous tip

it's going to buy him a meal or something or like a bottle of wine... I don't know

and I'm there like, 'oh no, I can't leave him a tip in cash and I'm paying on card', I'm stressing out

it's ridiculous right? And I'm there by myself, I've got nothing better to think about

than how let down this poor guy

who's a great waiter, can't fault him at all

is going to feel let down when I either don't give him a tip or certainly can't give him cash

so I'm there, I'm like, great, this is really good, and he's coming over, he's smiling, he's like 'is everything okay?'

I'm like, 'yes it is okay'

but like, everything's fine, apart from the fact that I can't give you a tip right now

now this is kind of by the by but...

it brought up a topic

which I have been baffled by when living in the US

when I've been spending time in the United States, in America

and that is... tipping. Now in the UK

we might tip our waiter/ waitress, maybe a £1 or £2 or £3

for like a typical high street Wagamama meal

like a few quid

it's great, maybe 10% or something like that

if you go to a really posh restaurant, maybe a bit more

you might a bit more of a generous tip but...

over in the United States, which maybe you're from, I don't know... leave a comment and...

tell me what your thoughts on this are

because I genuinely am intrigued

okay, I get that wait staff have traditionally been paid so little

that they actually kind of rely on their tips

now that is a totally different thing

in the UK we have this thing called minimum wage

where even, whatever job you're doing, even if you're a waiter, waitress, whatever

you are... you're paid what is a liveable wage supposedly

you can argue about that as well whether that's liveable or not but the point is

you'll be on £6-8 an hour

or something, whatever it is now, it was like £4.50 or something

when I used to work, I used to work on £3.25 an hour, that was my hourly rate

that was a while back

10 years ago now, but whatever, you get the point

okay so.... my thing is like...

okay so tipping's fine, great, but in America,

it's totally expected

so you go to a restaurant in the United States and

you are expected to leave a tip and if you don't there's outrage

it's a very strange thing to me

and it kind of... I wouldn't say it stresses me out, but it definitely...

my perfect meal is one where I go, I eat my food, I don't really have to...

this sounds weird, maybe you can psychoanalyse this

I would rather not, maybe it's a British thing, I don't know, but if you're British back me up here

I'd like to go to a meal

I'd like to go to a restaurant, eat my meal, eat food, and just like, pretty much have minimal engagement with

the wait staff, because I'm probably like

with someone, or chatting or whatever, and... or if I'm by myself and I'm reading

I don't know being anti social I guess

and yeah like, of course I don't want to be treated rudely

by staff but, what I kind of dislike

and I'm going to be very honest now is

the kind of, fake, hello, how are you today, yeah, you having a nice day?

when you're in a restaurant in the United States

so that really annoys me, and I know I'm not the only one, I know loads of Brits feel like this

I'd rather just go, get my food, and pay the price

in places like Japan, China, you know, Thailand

I think mostly Eastern Asian countries, I know it's almost considered an insult

to tip in Japan because well here's the price, this is the food, just pay the price

and I quite like that

I really like that, and I know there's a restaurant that popped up recently

in I think California

I can't remember the name right now, but I'll put it in the description

and it's a restaurant where basically tipping doesn't happen

and... it's kind of starting a new trend of no tips because

clearly I'm not the only who finds this whole thing a bit strange, a bit weird and a bit kind of awkward and uncomfortable

so they're actually starting a whole new pub based on the fact that there are no tips

the wait staff love it because they know exactly what to expect

and the customers love it because they pay a price, they get a meal, they get the standard

what's not to like right?

if you are Japanese, please back me up here, because

I listening to myself and I'm like...

I just sound really kind of like pissed off

but I'm not it's just something that I've always thought about

and now I'm sharing because it's an interesting difference between

how different countries do things and that's what my channel is all about

it's about, how do people in this country look at that country

and think about the behaviour and the little things that they do and that is interesting and different

from what you are used to

anyway, what happened with the story of guy and the tip?

I explained the situation, I was like look,

I have no cash, can I add a tip on a card?

he was like yeah no problem, no problem

so I gave him a nice big tip on a card

and I checked with him, I said, will you get this tip?

he said, yes it's fine, brought me out some tea and it was all good

it was really good

but anyway those are my thoughts on tipping

that's why I as a Brit find it a bit weird and a bit uncomfortable

especially in the United States

my name is Mike

the channel name is Arabic Mike

don't let that confuse you

it's because I started this channel in teaching

the Arabic language and that's kind of stuck

you can see more videos around here and if you want to see me again then SUBSCRIBE for more videos

leave a comment, tell me what you think about tipping

debate it, because it's something which I find

interesting, and I do see a trend potentially changing so share your thoughts

For more infomation >> Thoughts On Tipping Culture [UK/US + Worldwide] - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

How anti-Semitism persists in the United States - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> How anti-Semitism persists in the United States - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Oct 30th, 2018 U.S. Senate Debate - Duration: 1:11:10.

For more infomation >> Oct 30th, 2018 U.S. Senate Debate - Duration: 1:11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Migrant caravan hundreds of miles from US-Mexico border - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Migrant caravan hundreds of miles from US-Mexico border - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Migrant caravan hundreds of miles from United States-Mexico border - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Migrant caravan hundreds of miles from United States-Mexico border - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hispanic advocacy groups against effort to curb US birthright citizenship - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Hispanic advocacy groups against effort to curb US birthright citizenship - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea, U.S. hold defense talks in Washington to address security issues including OPCON transfer - Duration: 0:47.

the defense ministers of South Korea and the United States will hold the 50th

security consultative meeting in Washington on Wednesday local time to

discuss extensive security issues including the transfer of wartime

operational control during the annual talks the two allies are also expected

to agree on a specific roadmap for a future combined command structure under

the new structure Seoul is expected to assume the commander's role while

Washington serves as deputy replacing the current us-led combined forces

command also on their agenda is the suspension of a massive joint air

exercise which has been held annually in a show force against North Korea

For more infomation >> S. Korea, U.S. hold defense talks in Washington to address security issues including OPCON transfer - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Migrant Caravan Balloons, Now Bigger Than Many U.S. Towns - Duration: 3:12.

A new report out from a major Mexico newspaper states the Central American caravan that is

heading towards the United States is now 14 thousand people strong.

Back in mid October The Guardian reported that the group, which originated out of Honduras

included 1,600 migrants.

A GROUP OF MORE THAN 1,600 HONDURAN MIGRANTS WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO REACH THE US BORDER

OVERLAND HAVE CROSSED INTO WITH GUATEMALA – DESPITE WARNINGS THAT THEY WOULD BE TURNED

AWAY AT THE BORDER.

SINGING THE HONDURAN NATIONAL ANTHEM, PRAYING AND CHANTING, "YES, WE CAN," THE GROUP,

WHO SAY THEY ARE FLEEING VIOLENCE AND POVERTY, CROSSED THE BORDER ON MONDAY AFTERNOON AND

HEADED TOWARDS THE CITY OF ESQUIPULAS.

Mexico's "El Universal" newspaper is now reporting that the once small caravan

has swelled to around 14 thousand people.

At this size, the caravan would be bigger than many American towns.

From Daily Caller

The caravan making its way through various parts of Central America to the U.S. border

has already swelled to around 14,000 people, according to a major Mexican newspaper.

This staggering statistic, and even more conservative estimates, would render the mass of migrants

larger than many American towns and communities, according to a review of U.S. census data.

El Universal claims to have received the 14,000 number from "municipal authorities, [southwestern

Mexican city] Tapachula's diocese, and the National Migration Institute."

According to The Daily Mail, the number includes up to 10,000 in the main Mexican caravan,

1,500-2,000 more in a second Guatemalan caravan, and an additional 2,500 "planning to mobilize"

in Honduras and El Salvador.

The Mexican National Migration Institute cited by El Universal did not respond to The Daily

Caller's request for comment in time for publishing.

Reports conflict regarding the exact number of people who comprise what the Associated

Press has described as "the biggest [migrant caravan] ever."

A U.N. spokesperson gave a more conservative estimate last week, claiming that there were

7,200 individuals in the caravan.

The Mexican government claimed last Tuesday it was even smaller, at around 4,500 people.

Some Mexican sources claim that the caravan is dwindling, but other sources say it is

growing as it moves through Guatemala and Mexico toward the U.S. border.

But even if the smaller estimates are more accurate, the caravan could still rival many

American small towns in size.

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, there were 16,570 incorporated places in the U.S. with

a population of under 10,000 people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét