Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 29 2018

For more infomation >> How many types of mountains are there ? - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Harvey Fierstein's Torch Song on Broadway | How Many Performances? - Duration: 0:37.

How many performances did you do?

I wrote the plays in '77 through '78-'76 through '78.

So I did each of them at La MaMa, then I did each of them Off-Broadway, then the Broadway run.

You did them together Off-Broadway, right?

Yeah, but first I did each one separately- over the course of a couple years.

And each one moved Off-Broadway so I don't know how would you ever figure that out?

Too hard.

How long are you staying?

You know we want you to stay forever.

For the long haul.

Yeah, we're gonna get you another percentage.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét