Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 28 2018

Inquiring minds want to know. "How to make a YouTube video on your computer?" -hmm. -So,

we're going to dive in. We're going to answer that question for you today and show you.

Okay, so my first reaction actually when I when I saw this question is, "You don't

make a video on your computer." But I guess they're probably talking about the

editing. -That would be my initial... Yeah. Like they're getting the footage

somewhere else. I mean because I actually do make videos on my computer all the

time. Not that I put on YouTube or not that I you know, that I... So for

example, on my MacBook right here. You know, when I'm making a video on my

computer it's when I'm communicating with my team. So, I open it up and I use

the webcam. Maybe they're seeing my face or I'm recording the screen. But that's

not a video for YouTube. So, that's that's kind of what came to my mind is

like, if you're going to make a video for YouTube... -I think maybe they're saying you

know, yeah, make a video for YouTube and yeah, the editing process, putting it all

together, uploading it to YouTube as opposed to hiring out and having someone

do that. You know, you're just doing it yourself by the same token. You know most

laptops like this do have their own little camera, right? And so, if they're

asking should we make video, YouTube videos with that camera, can it be done?

Of course it can be done. -So let's talk about both sides. The both the sides are

the reason why it's probably a bad idea. At least just to start to use your

webcam is one, the angle is bad. Typically you want the camera to be

level or slightly above just for you know, lighting and whatnot. But if you've got

the webcam, typically, you're looking down. Maybe it's going up your nostrils or

looking at your your double chin. -I must say in its defense. I have had to make

videos using the webcam video for things that I have to send people right away

and I had no other way of doing it. And so, I can... I put it up on the thing but...

-Oh, .yeah. -Yeah, whatever. And you know, make sure the lighting is okay and... -So, by

default, the angle this is naturally bad. You've got a prop it up. -And the camera

itself isn't great. I mean the resolution is shooting and... I don't know what it is

but it's not... It won't natively come in as this bright, crisp, clear... -Another

default that you could easily fix. Especially with with a laptop. Because

it's portable. But usually the background is bad.

You know, usually your computer's at a desk. And so, just your office behind you

or your bedroom behind you, that's usually a bad

background. So, if you're filming on your webcam... If you have a MacBook, you could

obviously choose what your background is. But the other thing is that by default,

the lighting is usually bad. You know, sometimes your... The the dark area, if

you're sitting your desk against a wall, then it's darkness. And

all the light is around you. And so the lighting is bad by default. -Yeah. So, if

you've got your MacBook and you can come and put it in front of a window... -Which I

had to yesterday, literally. -And prop it up. -It was the best I

could do. -Yes. So, if you prop up your MacBook in front of a window you get a

better angle, you get better lighting. -Your face, your... Yeah, you look good. I had to do

this for a self taping audition for a Hallmark Christmas movie.

And I was in a hotel. And they said, "You got to get it to us right now." And I set

it up in the window and got the... The Sun was like it was in Louisiana. And it came

in and I said, "I apologize that this is a webcam. But you can see me and I'm framed

nicely." And I had it upright right here. It was just we just literally just

yesterday. So, it's good timing to ask the question. -And the you know, you're not going to

be able to get you know, how like this cool background here is blurred. You know,

you can't do that with a webcam. You can't give... -It's not the ideal camera.

I mean in a pinch, if you have nothing else, you know, you know you could open

it up and you could walk around with it. I mean, you know, I've seen

goofier. But I think, yeah. I think probably the primary question is how do

I make it once it's filmed. -So one more point and then we'll get into that. The

other point is the audio. The MacBooks audio is okay. It's okay. But it's

obviously not as good the audio we're using here is a zoom h2n mic. -You

have to go in later with some editing. Anyway, the default is

it's not... It's not the best. So ideally, I mean, even filming with the phone,

the camera on your phone is going to be better... -That's true. -...than a webcam. And

there's just a lot more energy put into this little teeny. I think it's amazing. -It

is. -I mean this thing films in 4k. But you'll have... You'll have better video and

audio that you will then put on your computer that you edit. I mean, it's

more... It's more portable or you'll have it on a tripod, you'll be able to do

panning or whatever type of video you're doing. You can't really put a Macbook

webcam on a glidecam. Imagine same Devinsupertramp around with... -Ya but the fact is is

that if someone is asking, "How do I make a YouTube video on my computer?" -So, now

let's talk about the editing. -The answer is... Oh and which is it's kind of a funny

question. Because everything is made out of computer now. -It is. So now, we'll really

answer that side of the question if that's what you're asking.

And the first recommendation for somebody who's asking that question I'm

going to recommend the basics. Start with iMovie. If you've got a Mac, it's free.

-Yeah. -And iMovie is actually a really good software. You can upgrade later to

the Final Cut Pro which just has more features. -Or if you have a PC, laptop, you

have... -What would you recommend because I don't have a go-to?

Well... -Premiere's my go to. -Its premiere on most Pc's. And they do have a trial

version. I can't remember. A premiere light or premiere... -Well, because they...

Everything now is the Adobe Creative Cloud. -That's all part of their suite. -But

you... And you can get it for 20 bucks a month and maybe they have a trial for a

couple weeks or something like that. Or maybe they have a student edition. -It's

been a while since I've used the PC. And I remember there was a premiere

something. They had it had a light name to it. And it was really quite

restrictive. Oh yeah, I find that iMovie... it gives you more stuff. -The other...

The other thing is iMovie comes free on an iPhone. And so, imagine this. You're

going to have to put it on your computer just use this computer. Use the camera

that's here and then use... -I have not gotten good at that. I definitely

prefer this... -My kids under my supervision, they have a comedy YouTube channel.

Comedy skits. That look like kind of like studio C or a clean Saturday Night Live

type. They'll make their own skits and then they'll edit either on my

phone on my wife's phone. And they actually do pretty... -To be able to edit on a

phone with your fingers, it takes a Millenial skill. You know what I mean?

It's like, that's kid stuff. It's crazy. -And then if you want another free

editing software for a PC, then what you do is open up google and type in free

editing software for PC. And you'll get some options that will come up

and you use those at your own risk. So now, here's the step by steps of how to get

started. In fact, I want to demonstrate this. Where's my monopod? Something that

will make your videos better. I think it's out in the garage. Let me just grab it

real quick. -He's asking me where his monopod is. -Okay. So, if you're going to be

filming with your phone then you need a tripod which I'm using my tripod over

there. So, this is a monopod which will will stand up. And then I've gotten a

little adapter that I can put my phone in and then... -So, it's really a monopod/tripod.

Because it actually still uses the tripod... Tripod three feet. -Yeah. -If I put my DSLR

camera on... Oh, that's kind of dangerous because the weight will make it want to

tip. -That's awesome. -Anyway, this is great. So, you know put

your camera on a tripod. I guess you're not...

I'm fully seeing it with on our frame here. But that's going to really help. You

know, and allow you to do a lot more things. Now, when you're using a phone, you

can put it in selfie mode. And it's not... Unless you have the iPhone 10 or whatnot,

it's not going to be the full HD. -Right. -But it's really nice to be able to see

yourself. Now, right now we're filming on a DSLR camera. In fact, it's the

twin of this camera. And it's got a flip screen that when I turn it on... It doesn't

have a lens on it. But you see, you can we would see ourselves, right? We see

ourselves right there. I'm waving it myself .That's a big help. You know,

if you're filming, you don't have somebody else filming you, you just have

to know if you're in the frame. And so, if we were using this lens right there,

we wouldn't know... -We'll just kind of have a basically Center at the best we could.

Been turning it around... -Selfie mode. -Yeah. Like you say, you do get less resolution

to some degree but it's still a great picture and you're framed and you look

right, you know? So then, I recommend on YouTube,

going into the search bar and typing in things like this, "iMovie orientation for

beginners." That's going to orient you kind of around how to use iMovie. Type in how

to increase the volume in iMovie. What I mean here is ask specific things. If

you're trying to figure out the volume, then you can just ask that real specific

thing. And you'll find ten different tutorials on that. -I've done that so many times.

-So, another example how to shorten a video clip in iMovie or how to edit a

mistake and iMovie. Or why won't... How come I can't overlay this on that in

iMovie? I think there's... -And you'll find an answer.

Things that are frustrating and someone has gone through it and they'll show you a video how to

do it. -So, you could you could film right now. And you could start open up iMovie.

And you could have a an edited an amazing movie just by like figuring, "I

don't know how to do that." Well then, YouTube it and 10 minutes later, you'll

know how to do that thing. Now, we filmed a video yesterday called "How to shoot a

video that doesn't suck?" Now, I want you to go back and watch that video because

what that will talk about is the filming part of it. How to film video in a way

that will make for an awesome video that people want to watch. So, in this one,

we've kind of talked about how to get it on your computer, how to edit it. But how

do you film it to make a great video. Definitely right up there. Check out that

video. Hopefully enjoyed this one. If you did, subscribe, thumbs up, give it that

like. There's another feature that I always forget to recommend. But there's a

bell that you can put click right next to the subscribe button. If you click

that then you'll get notifications in your email every time a new video is

uploaded. So, if you're a superfan, so obviously you're going to want to get those.

-Ring the bell. Ring that bell. -We'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> How To Make A YouTube Video On Your Computer - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO STOP SELF DOUBT & WORRY | Build A Bulletproof Mindset For Success - Duration: 7:42.

Oh yes! I'm gonna build my own business! Shoot! What was I thinking. I figured it

all out! Oh no I totally messed up! I think I'm

going bankrupt!!! Wait a second, I'm doing great, this is

awesome! Can you relate to the entrepreneurial

rollercoaster? I met so many other entrepreneurs who felt exactly like that,

and me included. We took the leap and went for it to build our own business.

But then we realized how many ups and downs entrepreneurship really has to

offer. Well, maybe we're just crazy enough to

keep riding, but there's actually one factor that can slow down that

rollercoaster, so you head stay in the game. And that's why I'm sharing with you

today how to create a bulletproof mindset for success, even if you plaqued

self doubt and worry. Make sure that you watch this video till the end, because I

have something very special for you.

Having been through a pretty dark face of self doubt myself I know how

frustrating and lonely it can be. But I want to tell you: you are not alone! Even

highly successful people like Oprah Winfrey and Queen B, Beyonce

herself used to doubt and criticize themselves. But they've found a way to overcome it.

And the key to overcome those negative habits of doubt and worry is this:

You have to work on your mindset and make it bulletproof against any

negativity! Especially your own. And I'm sure you know how important mindset really is

for you and your business. It allows you to stay inspired by your work

consistently put yourself out there and confidently share your message and your

offer with the world. And in return? Clients are drawn to your high energy

and the strong belief that you are the right person that can help them.

But what do you do when you don't know where your next client is coming from,

when you're afraid that other people wouldn't like what you say and no one of your audience and

followers wants to buy your coaching offer. This video is not about where we're

simply saying "you just have to believe in yourself"

or "just do the mindset work", because I know that is so much easier said than done.

And I'm a very detailed person and I've always wondered what do people actually

mean when they say "just do the mindset work". So even though that's the exact

message I'm sharing with you today, I'm going to show you my simple process on

how it actually looks like to work on your minds in a way that allows you to

make "just believing in yourself" simple. So I want you to grab a pen and a piece

of paper and get ready to dive deep and it's time to be completely honest with

yourself. The very first question you have to ask yourself is this what are

the benefits of doubting myself and my business.

I know, I know you're now probably wondering "how does this question will actually help me?" Well,

I know the best always a reason for our behavior and this is where you have to

be super honest with yourself so when I ask myself this question I dig deep and

I realized Wow doubting <myself allows me to not put that

much work and effort in what I do I can actually be kind of sorry for myself

instead of getting uncomfortable. And I also realized I would get some

attention from my close friends and my family because they want to spend some

time with me to make me feel better. Be you really

honest with yourself and find your benefits of your self doubt. Now ask

yourself the second question which is this: What would I do if I knew I

couldn't fail? sS this tells you your action steps on what you can focus on

think about that successful version of yourself and what she's doing is she

posting consistently content on social media or is she doing a weekly live

stream is she investing in someone who she knows can help her again be

completely open and honest with yourself question number three is what do I need

to believe in order to be that successful version of myself so get

clear on the version that knew she couldn't fail maybe this version would

believe that I am enough I am capable I am a smart and I'm amazing

I'm amazing in what I do my work is of high value sharing my message is

important I believe that I can do it these are your new beliefs and I want

you to write the most full powerful ones down and stick them somewhere where you

can see and say them daily and the last questions where I want you to write a

list with hundreds reasons off how does believing in myself gets me even more

off and fill in the blank with the answer of question number one so for

example how does believing myself gets me even more time to stay

comfortable or don't need to do that much work or in my case

how does believing in myself gets me even more attention and time for my

friends and family well the truth is I realize that believing in myself I can

get even more attention for my friends and I can spend even more time with them

because now they do because they enjoy hanging out with me and not because they

feel like they have to because they felt sorry for me so by answering all four

questions you now have a lot more clarity around your behavior the reason

why you're dogging yourself and how you can create a bulletproof mindset for

success by consistently repeating your new beliefs and I have a bonus tip for

you this is a super powerful step which is make a decision to kill yourself DUP

once and for all and I leave you with this powerful quote I read in the book

Think and Grow Rich which changed everything for me and it says this: "kill

the habit of worry in all its forms by reaching a general Blanque decision and

noting which life has to offer it's worth the price of worrying." So decide

today every time a thought of worry or doubt pops into your head re-directed it into

your new belief that you are enough that you can do this. This will truly change your

life! I hope you got some amazing value out of this video and if you want to get

even more clarity around yourself and your business release your limiting

beliefs once and all and create a movement that gets you to your footy

book business I offer for the first five people only a free 30-minute breakthrough

session. All you gotta do is visit www.blissunity.com/call or click the link

below to book your FREE Breakthrough Session now before the all gone

so no matter what you are called to do I believe in you!

For more infomation >> HOW TO STOP SELF DOUBT & WORRY | Build A Bulletproof Mindset For Success - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

EVO Space: Can you build a... Design by nature - Duration: 0:31.

Hello, we are EVO-Space

and our challenge was to build

an autonomous free-flyer for the inspection of a spacecraft.

This is our solution.

Initial inspection is performed by two cameras positioned like the owl's eyes

The free flyer moves above the spacecraft

until it finds something damaged.

Then much like the pied kingfisher it hovers over it

and finally lands if needed.

For a more detailed inspection, additional sensors are included

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét