Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 30 2018

- Hey guys, I'm Jayla Koriyan,

and my YouTube channel is Jayla Koriyan TV.

I'm a YouTube personality,

I'm an author, I'm an entrepreneur,

and I use Squarespace to showcase

all of those things on my website.

Let me show you how my website was created.

Since branding is everything,

I needed a website that would allow me

to do very specific things

and wrap it all into the Jayla Koriyan brand.

Squarespace did not disappoint.

The main thing I wanted my site to have

was a strong introduction

so new visitors get a sense of who I am

as soon as they landed on my homepage.

I want to be able to incorporate

and connect my social media feed

so my Instagram will automatically update

and I can provide a way for my followers

to join my community and stay updated.

Finally I want my site to offer an option

for visitors to contact me and sign up for my newsletter.

Squarespace has that option

for all of these things and more.

In this video we're going to be discussing

how to build a website

so you can design one of your very own.

Let's get started.

Like I said, Squarespace offers a bunch of great templates

to get your website in motion.

If you go to squarespace.com\templates,

you can take a look and find one that best suits you.

The template for my website is Stella.

You don't have to use my template.

You can use any that you choose.

Among all of the features that Squarespace offers,

I love the option of an Index Page

that gives more of an immersive experience.

When you first land on my site,

what you're looking at is an Index Page

to get a good idea of who I am, what I do,

and what the website is all about.

This is a fantastic design feature that collects images

and content from different pages creating a destination

where my visitors browse content from sub-pages.

There are a few options of Index Pages

but my website utilizes the stacked feature.

I'll get back to the design of this Index in just a moment,

but as you scroll you'll see Let's Get to know Each Other

where you should go for my About page.

Scrolling down a little more,

there is some information

and a link to my book, and e-course,

and just under that is a link to my masterclass

for launching your YouTube career.

These are all features that are most important to me

and what I like to provide and convey to my audience

on first impression.

For instance if they want a five-second

elevator pitch of who I am,

my Index Page should include all of this.

Let's talk a little bit about

how to put an Index together.

So what you want to do

is go to your Home menu and click Pages.

Click the plus icon and then click Index.

Give your Index a title and hit Enter.

Hover over the Index and click the gear

to adjust the Index's Page Settings.

It's really simple to add pages to your Index.

Within the Pages panel,

click the Add section within your Index.

When you create a new page in your Index,

the menu will show you

what kinds of pages are available

for the template you chose.

If you're using the Stacked Index like my website,

click the Title in the Pages panel

to scroll to the section in that Page Preview.

When it's time to add content,

all you have to do is hit the Edit Annotation.

When you look at the Pages panel,

the order they're displayed

reflects the order that the pages

will show up in your Index.

Let's say this order isn't working for you,

and say you want to move these around.

It's no problem at all.

All you need to do in your Pages panel

is drag and drop pages to rearrange their order.

If you want your website to be like mine

where my Index Page is my homepage,

all you have to do is hover over

the Index Page Title in your Pages panel,

click the gear icon and scroll down in the Basic tab

and click Set as Homepage.

That's it.

You now have a homepage that gives your visitors

a nice preview of everything that you have on your site.

One more thing that I want to show you

really fast about the Index Page,

when you scroll down and you see the page about

I've Learned A Lot from My YouTube Career,

I want to show you how this was made.

First off, I love the photo,

taken by the super talented photographer Clicker Fist.

What you're looking at is an Image Block

added to my page content

which makes it really simple

to have a design like this.

Let me show you how it's done.

Go to your Page Content and hit Edit.

From there click an insert point

and select the Collage option from Image Layout.

When you do this,

you'll be prompted

to upload the image you want,

and add any information in the text box

so it overlays the image.

I love the way it looks.

It gives that little extra design element.

Once you start putting blocks of elements into your Index,

let's head over to the Style Editor.

All you have to do is click on Design

and then click on Style Editor.

The great thing about every template from Squarespace

is that the elements on the site are meant to be changed.

Squarespace wants you to customize them.

Once you have a template and homepage,

it's important to make changes in your Style Editor next.

This really allows you to make important changes

to your site right off the bat

so you don't have to focus on them as much later on.

Also really important,

you can always change elements

in your Style Editor at any point

so you aren't stuck with these.

Let's go ahead and make changes

to a very important design element,

the Color Scheme.

The Style Editor makes it really simple to make changes.

For example if you hover and then click on

the Site Header at the top of the website,

the design elements for the header automatically appear.

This is where you can change the fonts,

the color, the spacing of everything.

Have fun when deciding these.

You want them to look good.

The color of the header on the site

was changed to this beautiful pink.

If you take a look at the Color Editor,

you can see the exact shade that was used.

Here is a quick tip that will save you loads of time.

If you find a shade of a particular color you love,

and you want it to appear elsewhere in the site,

you can open up the Color Editor,

highlight the exact number

shown on the bottom of the window

and hit Copy.

When you want to change a color

of another element to this exact shade,

you can just hit Paste

without having to guess it

if it's the right color.

For the navigation across my site,

I really wanted the font Rollerscript.

I think it fits really well into the design.

It's stylish and playful, I love it.

For the font on the header, Henderson Sans was used.

These two fonts really play off each other in a great way.

They're fun but convey the information

I want the visitors to know.

The Style Editor is great for anything

you want to change the appearance of.

No matter how small the detail,

from the size of your social media icons

to the width of your site's borders,

you can do it in the Style Editor

and make your site look the way you want it to.

Having a following on YouTube

and updating my fans through videos

has been incredibly important to my business.

I wanted my website to reflect this,

and I couldn't believe how easy it was

to embed videos from my YouTube channel

on my Lifestyle Page through Squarespace.

Instead of having to upload a video file,

Squarespace makes it really simple

to create a Video Block on your site,

especially if you already upload your videos

to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and Animoto.

What makes it even better is that

there is more than one way to do it

depending on what you want out of your site.

You can add your videos to the Video Blocks,

Gallery Blocks, Gallery Pages,

Project Pages, and even Cover Pages.

For my website it made sense to utilize Video Blocks.

Once you create a new page for your videos

or if you have a page

you would like to feature a video content,

you're going to make a new Video Block.

The way to do this is select the insert point,

and within the menu, select Video Block.

A window will pop up where you'll need to enter

the URL where the video is hosted.

As soon as you paste the link,

Squarespace will automatically grab

the same video thumbnail

that is used on the video link.

If you want, you can always upload

another thumbnail instead.

In order to do so,

directly under the URL link

is a window to upload a custom thumbnail.

For this video we're just going to keep

the YouTube thumbnail that's shown.

Now you can see how the video displayed on the page.

If you look at my Lifestyle Page,

you can see that there is one large Video Block

and three smaller blocks underneath.

In order to do this,

you just repeat the process

of adding Video Blocks

and place each one next to each other.

These blocks will resize

relative to each other

so they are the same size.

Click an insert point underneath the first video.

Once again select Video Block

and enter the URL link in the window.

Now select an insert point anywhere on the page,

and again select Video Block.

But this time when you select the block,

click and drag it to the right of the lower video.

This allows you to insert it next to the block.

Now both of these are resized.

If you repeat the process one more time

and insert a Video Block next to that one,

all three of these Video Blocks will resize.

Just like my YouTube channel,

my following on social media

is integral to my business and to my brand.

I get to connect with my fans everyday

and I can't tell you how important it is.

Squarespace has made it so easy

to sync my social media feeds

directly to my website

so whenever I post anything on Instagram,

my website would be automatically updated

without having to lift a finger.

The first thing you'll need to do

is head over to your Home menu and click Settings.

Click on Connected Accounts and then Connect Account.

Select Instagram from the Social Accounts menu,

and from there you will need to log in

using your Instagram username and password.

Just so you know, you can do the same thing

with your Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr,

LinkedIn, Facebook, and even Snapchat accounts.

Once you have your Instagram account connected,

go to the page where you want to feature

your Instagram photos.

Select an insert point

and scroll down the menu

to Social Blocks.

There you will select Instagram and click.

Squarespace has done a great job of giving options

for how these photos are displayed.

In the Design tab there are four different options,

Slideshow,

Carousel,

Grid,

and Stacked.

As you can see my site has Grid.

Depending on which display you choose,

Squarespace gives you more options within that display.

You can choose to have your Instagram post

automatically transitioned or not.

You can have Next and Previous buttons.

You can have Squarespace automatically crop images,

add captions if you want.

It even have your content open up in a new window.

Once you have your Instagram block

looking the way you want it to,

every time you post something to your account,

it will show up at the same time on your website.

You don't manually have to update your Squarespace website.

This is a fantastic tool for the social media

savvy people out there like myself.

My book Pretty and Educated

is a really great complement

to the rest of the content

I create on my YouTube and social media.

I want all of my visitors to know

where they can buy my book

if they didn't want to buy it

directly from my Squarespace site.

So there are links to Amazon page.

For those of you who want to create a hyperlink

or button that would direct your visitors

to the merchandise page like Amazon,

I've got you covered.

It's really straightforward.

Let's talk about the hyperlinking first.

Go to the page where your link will be featured.

On the page click an insert point and hit Text.

Enter the text for your link

and then click and drag

to highlight the text you want to link.

Click the link icon in the toolbar

and a link editor will open up.

Enter the URL in the window and click Add Link.

That's it.

Now your visitors will be directed

to where you want to send them.

When you want to add a button, it is just as easy.

On your page click an insert point

and select Button from the menu.

A text box will pop up where you'll enter

what you want the box to say,

and just below that

is where you can place your URL link.

Depending on the layout of your page,

you can also make the size of the button

small, medium, or large.

Once you hit Apply, you're good to go.

Just like the hyperlink,

a visitor clicking a button

can be redirected to another page.

I wanted to make it easy for my visitors and followers

to be able to stay in touch,

so my contact page has a Form Block

that allows people to reach out

and also sign up for my newsletter

whenever I have updates.

When you build your site on Squarespace,

the Form Block is a simple way to set your contact page up

and take the headaches out of designing it.

Squarespace also makes it very easy to add

certain fields to your form that you might want

and take away others that you don't need.

Create a brand new page on your site,

click an insert point and scroll down

until you see Form Block.

Here Squarespace has a preset list

of fields that automatically come up.

Take a look at these and make sure the fields

request the right information that you need.

Form Blocks are also great

if you want your followers to take a survey,

take a poll, fill out an application and more.

From there all you need to do is set up

a storage option and the email addresses

you want these forms to be forwarded to,

and you're all set.

I know I've gone over

a lot of information in this video

but I want to leave you with one

really important feature Squarespace offers

and that is Analytics.

Squarespace offers the users

super detailed information

about key details of the site.

Go to the Homepage and select the Analytics button,

and you'll find an array of information

Squarespace gives you about your site,

how many visitors you had, which pages get the most hits,

what's the most popular content on my site, and more.

It is tools like this that help me to know

what on my site is doing well

and what could use a little more attention

to attract visitors.

By clicking on Geography,

you can see where visitors are based.

As an author, that might help me decide which cities

I should try to visit during a book tour.

I love this aspect that Squarespace offers

to all of their clients.

So that is how my website was built.

Make sure you guys just have fun with it and be creative.

If you guys have a Squarespace site, I would love to see it.

Make sure you guys subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And thank you Squarespace

for having me and featuring my website.

Bye guys.

For more infomation >> How To Build a Website in 10 Steps with Jayla Koriyan - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

Building a Compost Bin [Quick Start to Composting Part 2] - Duration: 17:23.

I've been working on a blog post about composting and it reminded me of

something funny that happened about 12 years ago in my very first garden I was

a couple years out of college sharing a tiny apartment with one of my

best friends she and I had this dismal little backyard it was surrounded by

five foot high cinderblock walls the ground was about as hard as the walls I

think it had been a parking lot at some point we saw potential and we decided to

fix it up by planting a garden now I had helped in my family's garden for as long

as I can remember but I'd never started one from scratch it was late winter and

so we started digging we knew that the soil needed to be improved and we found

a source of free cow manure which seemed like a great idea at the time we go out

to the farm and we load four or five boxes up put them in the back of her

cute little Jeep Liberty and head home oh my goodness this smell was so bad

shut in a car with boxes of fresh manure oh my gosh

so naturally we open the windows now there is manure and hay flying all over

the car it's freezing and it still smells her car smelled for months after

that so we get we get home we unload the car we work this is the manure into the

soil we even have enough left over to put in the corner and start a little

compost pile all as well until spring that's when the Flies found the manure

oh there were so many fly my friend sat outside for hours with her fly swatter

swatting these flies hundreds of flights and our next-door neighbor here was this

gray-haired little Cuban man Ramon he would peek over the fence and chuckle

and he called her mother most gas witches Spanish for flax water

eventually the Flies didn't go away and the garden actually produced a pretty

good crop of tomatoes that summer and here we are 12 years later still friends

and both still gardening with so much more knowledge in the years since I

became a master gardener and I taught for a few years at the Albuquerque

BioPark Botanic Garden I've grown many more garden beds on my own using

homemade compost instead of manure and I'm definitely still learning but that's

one of the things I love about gardening another thing I love about gardening is

that a long way fresh flowers and delicious food I get

to grow these lasting memories like that one the most important thing is to get

started like I did 12 years ago and like you're doing now you'll figure it out by

doing it and maybe I can help you avoid some mistakes along the way like adding

fresh cow manure to your backyard let's make compost instead hey there I'm

Amy with gardens that matter calm welcome and thanks for joining me for

part two of our quick start to composting series today we're going to

take action yes by the end of this video you'll be ready to go out and create

your own simple yet highly effective compost bin I'm gonna break this lesson

down into three easy steps picking your site creating your bin and filling it up

follow these steps and you'll be on your way to composting success we're going to

build on the basics that we went over in video number one if you haven't had a

chance to watch it yet I recommend that you pause this video and go take a look

we went over what composting is the amazing benefits of compost and the

materials that you should and shouldn't add to your compost pile thank you so

much to everyone who sent comments and emails I love hearing about the reasons

that you want to compost and the plans you have for creating a garden that you

love I'm so excited for the things ahead before we get started you may want to

follow along using the no fuss compost bin worksheet from the link below this

video you can download it and print it out to take your notes okay let's get

started with step number one selecting your site the placement of your compost

bin is going to be key for you using it successfully I'm going to show you how

to build around three-foot compost bin today for this you'll need an open level

area that's at least 4 feet by 8 feet that will give you enough room to stand

in front and fill up or empty the bin you'll place your been on top of soil

rather than on concrete or asphalt the soil life can move up into your bin to

help with decomposition and Exce moisture can drain down into the soil

you'll want to keep your pile at least six feet from buildings or trees we are

encouraging decomposition and we don't want your garden shed to decompose and

you may want to leave some extra space nearby to stockpile leaves or other

materials the other factors you'll want to

consider include local regulations depending on your neighborhood or town

you may need to place your compost pile a certain distance from property lines

Sun versus shade we live in a temperate climate and usually go with partial

shade on the edge of the woods or near a building if you live in a hot dry

climate you'll want more shade to slow down evaporation if you live in a really

wet or cold climate you'll want more Sun where are you going to get your water

from most compost piles will need to be watered at least occasionally will you

get water from a bucket in the house rain water from a nearby roof from a

hose where will you use your finished compost you might want to build your

compass file in or near your garden you might even put the bin over a future

planting area as the materials compost nutrients and water will drain into the

soil below and make it a great place for plants to grow afterwards and finally

where will your composting materials come from for a new composter I think

this factor is the key you must place your compost bin where it's convenient

to use if you're weighing a few possible spots like convenience be the deciding

factor if you're not sure where to put your compost bin choose a convenient

spot our bin for kitchen waste is right next to our back porch I can empty our

bucket quickly even in the rain when you're starting out the most important

thing is developing the habit of using your bin so take a location that makes

it easy remember we're aiming to have a non stinky compost pile so if one of

your goals is composting kitchen waste you can place it near your house once

you've picked a convenient spot step 2 is to build your bin there are dozens of

types of composting bins you can go from a simple pile on the ground to a complex

multi bin system no matter what kind of then you choose you're going to need a

few things you want a bin that is three to five feet on each side we're aiming

for at least three feet high three feet wide and three feet deep

this size is large enough to hold moisture in heat but not so large that

air can't reach the center with a pile this size the center of your compost bin

can stay active even during winter in many places our compost bin also needs

to breathe it needs to have holes in it so air can move through it

we're composting with the help of aerobic bacteria and they need oxygen to

do their work there are also anaerobic bacteria but that's a story for another

time these are the basic requirements let's put together a bin I'm going to be

showing you how to create a wire been out of fencing this is the kind of bin

that we use on our phone we like it for several reasons it's

quick and simple to make it's easy to move and reuse a wire bin like this will

last for years it also gives the compost plenty of air and it's inexpensive

we usually have scrap fencing laying around if you're just starting out you

can buy a small roll of welded wire for under $20 we like to use this animal

fencing that has a two inch by two inch grid this is made out of galvanized

steel wire fencing comes in lots of different sizes welded and woven will

both work you'll want to look for a size that has three inch grid or smaller if

you get much bigger than that things start to fall out air compost pile you

can also use hardware cloth that tends to come in smaller grid sizes that is

also more expensive chicken wire is another option but it's kind of floppy

so you'll want to reinforce that with pulse you're gonna want your piece of

fencing to be at least ten feet long and thirty six inches tall that'll give you

the ideal three feet by three feet by three feet size its optimum for heat and

moisture retention sometimes we go a little bit wider or taller but we found

that 48 inches is a little bit too tall for lifting the materials into the bin

if you need to level or clear your site go ahead and do that now you want to

make sure your bin is nice and flat as you add materials and water them in the

materials are gonna settle in and that'll stabilize your bin and keep it

in place if the soil where you're putting your

bin is really hard packed use a shovel or a garden fork to loosen it up a

little bit that's going to help with drainage so next you're gonna take your

wire you're gonna set it up so that the two ends are coming together to make a

cylinder if you have a new roll of wire it's gonna be really springy so roll it

out flat on the ground and kind of smash it down that's going to keep it from

road trying to roll back up on you so you're gonna want to cut off one of

these vertical end pieces with wire snips or pliers and that'll give you

ends poking out that you can wrap around like this take each piece of wire and

wrap it around like this

now you can see how it have some movement I'm gonna take one piece of

wire here at the top and wrap it all the way around and that'll help hold it in

place I'm going to do that at the top in the middle and at the bottom I wouldn't

recommend doing it all the way down because that will make your bin really

hard to open when you're ready to turn it or harvest it alright there we go

we've got a cylinder so now just turn your seam to the where it's most

convenient for opening later on and you're ready to go I told you it was

easy now we are ready for step number three fill your bin there are basically

two ways to fill your bin batch meaning all at once

or as you go meaning you add materials over time since batch piles have more

mass they tend to be hot and fast you can have compost that's ready to use in

a few months using the batch method your compass will be ready all at once as it

decomposes your pile will shrink down to about a third of its starting size that

composting does require materials in bulk so you can either stockpile them

until you have enough for a batch or plan to do batch house seasonally like

in fall when you have lots of leaves and garden waste to use

as you go piles tend to be warm and slow rather than hot and fast this is because

you're adding to them over time they don't have that initial mass of a batch

pile you'll end up with finished compost towards the bottom and less decomposed

materials up top those can just go back into your next

compost pile the as you go method is more practical for your kitchen waste

because you simply add to the bin each time you empty your pail this is the

kind of bed I'm going to show you today I'll get it started with a few layers

and leave plenty of room for adding scraps over time if you have enough

space and materials you may want to try out both methods no matter which method

you use you're going to be adding a mix of carbon rich and nitrogen-rich

materials these are the browns and greens I mentioned in video one Browns

are carbon rich they are usually older materials that are dry and relatively

lightweight leaves straw wood chips sawdust shredded paper greens are

nitrogen rich they tend to be fresher weather and heavier than Browns

kitchen scraps green grass clippings manure even Drive manures and weeds are

all greens

these compost materials are food for your microbes they use the carbon to

grow and move they use the nitrogen to make proteins and reproduce like us

microbes need a balanced diet to do their best work we're going to use

volume to help us get a balanced mix of browns and greens you want two-thirds

Brown and one-third green by volume you can think of it as two containers of

brown material for every one container of green material or since we'll be

building our bin in layers you can also think of adding two inches of brown for

every one inch of green don't stress out over this composting is going to happen

even if the ratio isn't perfect now let's fill up our demonstration bin

the first thing you want to put in your bin is several inches of coarse material

like sticks wood tips or corn stalks this roughage will help with drainage

and air circulation

next you want a layer of brown your dry carbon rich material like leaves straw

shredded paper dried grass clippings or weeds right here as well make a good

layer aim for about four inches thick some of it may fall into the gaps of

your bottom layer no problem

now you want to give this layer a nice drink of water as you add more layers to

your pile make sure each one is evenly moist not soaking wet but moist like a

wrung out sponge moisture is necessary for those bacteria

and fungi that are going to break down this material into compost however if

your materials are already soggy you will want to find more dry Browns so you

can get the moisture level just right so if it's been raining for weeks and you

don't have dry leaves you could shred some paper or buy some straw to add

if you live in an area where it rains a lot it's a good idea to keep some brown

material covered with a tarp or in a large container so that you always have

some available

next it's time for a layer of green or nitrogen rich material this is where you

add your kitchen scraps coffee grounds freshly cut grass manure or fresh garden

waste spread it around make about a two-inch layer if this layer seems dry

give it a little water if this layer seems really wet mix it in with the

brown a little that way it won't matter sometimes grass clippings can get matted

if you don't do a little bit of mixing as you go on top of green layers we

often add a thin layer of soil maybe a quarter inch to a half-inch layer adding

soil to your pile is not required but it can seed the pile with microbes and

speed up decomposition it also helps the pile retain heat and water and it keeps

flies from laying eggs in your green layer

now repeat a three to four inch layer of browns a one to two inch layer of greens

a thin layer of soil water as needed

you always end with a layer of Browns it

will act as a filter for smells which will discourage pests and it means

you're always ready for your next edition of green materials when you're

using the as you go method to compost kitchen scraps you don't have to wait

until you have enough to make a whole layer you can take your kitchen pail out

to the bin dig down in a little dump it in and cover it back up adding more

Brown material when needed I had browns every second or third time

I empty my pail if you do have any smells go ahead and add more Brown

material kitchen scraps often add moisture to the pile but if the bin

seems dry go ahead and add some water and you're done and that's all it takes

to get started pick a convenient spot build your bin

and start filling it up if you follow these three easy steps I promise you're

on your way to beautiful compost and a happy garden now you might be wondering

how long do I have to wait to get this beautiful compost you should have

finished compost in three to twelve months depending on which ingredients

you use if you'd like to speed up your results you're in luck in our next video

I'll share three tips to speed up the process

I'll also reveal the results from one of our finished compost bins and I'm going

to give you an introduction to the foundations of a happy garden how to

bring your soil to life using compost mulch and cover crops this is our

premium course that digs deeper into what it really takes to create healthy

soil I'm excited to tell you more about it next time

but first I'd love to hear from you tell me in the comments below where are you

gonna put your compost bin what's your perfect place also if you know somebody

who could benefit from this quick start to composting series please share it

with them thanks again for watching and I'll see you in video 3

For more infomation >> Building a Compost Bin [Quick Start to Composting Part 2] - Duration: 17:23.

-------------------------------------------

Building a chatbot, which platform or solution integrator to use? - Duration: 2:55.

Hi you are convinced that you need a chatbot for your business?

But don't know how to start?

That's a tough decision and it depends on multiple variables.

Your budget your use cases your number of resources and many more.

Let me break it down into three main categories

Category 1: You are a business like Wells Fargo, Anthem,

Walmart, Macy's, or others You can manage and afford to recruit top talent

from companies like Facebook and Google to build your cloud infrastructure

and AI infrastructure, do that, as a matter of fact it was in the news that Anthem and

JP Morgan have already done this Why?

I think it is pretty obvious, have you heard that Amazon has ventured into healthcare?

Do you want to build your services on their servers and give away your data?

I wouldn't do that.

I mean yes, you can sign SLAs and what not, but if you can afford recruiting their talent,

do that instead and create a moat around your IP around your data.

You can use services like RASA, because, why? it is an open source service or framework

and you get to do all the training within your servers within your firewall, that's

a good one to go with.

Tier II: You are not that big and you cannot afford

building an AI or cloud infrastructure, go with the second best option, go with domain

specific chatbot integrators.

Like Automat for instance, which is for the beauty business, or Clustaar which is for

customer care or many more that are available for inbound marketing, outbound marketing,

maybe financial service, Cognigy, or others.

There are domain specific solution integrators or RPA or Chatbot SIs that can create good

services for you and since these are smaller companies you get to cut

good deals with them and protect your data at all times

Tier III: You are a smaller firm, 100 people and maybe

fewer and you cannot afford let's say 100 200 300 or maybe 500k contracts, that's

ok, there are services like Dialogflow wit.ai or chatfuel that you can use and create smaller

chatbots but remember as soon as your data grows you may want to think about moving your

data off of these services to a more secure option, right?

Data is your IP, and without your IP your business would not have a future.

I have heard this from many people that data is the new oil and you want to protect

by all means

Let's turn this into a conversation, your feedback helps me a lot and talk to you soon

and good bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét