Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 30 2018

hey guys gummy bear queen here in today's video I'm doing fashion ideas

for summer last week on Monday I did fashion ideas for spring and this week

I'm doing summer so if you guys didn't watch last week's video I'm gonna be

going through a few tips and tricks a little bit of ideas on how to style your

outfits or how to dress for the summer then I will be getting on to a Tryon

portion where I'll put together a summer outfit alright tip number one try fun

and playful designs or patterns so you want to go for something I don't know

something that you would find normally too busy to wear in the fall or in the

winter - ugly Christmas sweaters Jones you want to go for like C stripes or

polka dots or swirls just whatever really cute patterns that you normally

wouldn't wear summer is always a nice place to to experiment with those

usually I find a lot of items when I'm shopping during the summer that are like

gorgeous pieces that have just like bold patterns on it something that would look

really good at the office just a really good statement piece I think summer and

spring even would be good time to wear those to light fabrics and materials so

the same as during the spring you want to go for things that are breathable

that are not gonna weigh you down they're not gonna be as hot or sweaty

three light layers and less layers so of course during the summer

you don't want to pack on three plus layers you won't you want to layer like

obviously if you need to wear for a dress code you would put on like a light

shawl or a light cardigan something to just like throw over or like a nice

cover-up for a pro light or something like that there's very light breathable

layers if you're going with layers for show more skin so this is for those who

are comfortable showing more skin but the summer is the key time to do it

where it's less likely to rain depending on where you're from and more likely to

be warm it is you make sure to put on sunscreen very important but I think

it's a good time to you know the Sun on your skin let your skin breathe you

spend a lot of time in the colder months cooped up in the house you know you just

want your skin to breathe your body to breathe and I think the summer is a good

time to you know show a shoulder and you'd be like very flirtatious or it

would just make like make you feel good all right

five floral so I'm currently wearing floral if you guys want to see this in a

try on haul stay tuned for that there will be one coming a little bit down the

road I so anyway floral you want to go with

floral just like during the spring the spring in the summer are such good times

the Sun just sunny floral happy like Prince you want to go for that like

that's part of what I was mentioning earlier about Prince floral is one of

those prints that I really like and sure I'm wearing black currently and like

deeper tones but if you were to find something light in color maybe white

with like pink or purple flowers on it or yellow orange flowers on it like you

can't really go wrong with floral I know a lot of people back in the day we're

like oh no floral is ugly like even I to my grandmother I was like floral is

not a attractive looking and now that I reach a certain age I'm just like floral

is actually really nice and I love wearing floral all right number six

light and neutral colors so you want to go for things that are not dark and deep

in color anything that would really attract the Sun like black or like deep

Browns or something Deep Purple's those would be more for for the fall or the

winter so you just want to go light as I mentioned like white or yellow or pink

pastels are really good to have during the spring and the summer seven a light

cardigan as I was mentioning before if you want to do layering you want to go

with a light cardigan something of a breathable material a lot of people try

out silk um a lot of people try out lace cotton just like you want something cute

just like throw over if it's a little chillier in the evening or you want to

do layering during the day if you're more comfortable with layering eight

play around with sandals so this is a key time to do it because I personally

don't like wearing sandals in the spring you risk going out in it raining midday

so during the summer when here anyway it's less likely to rain you can pop out

there really cute sandals there are so many different kinds of sandals you can

get flat ones you can get ones with heels you can get lace-up ones and

gladiator sandals ones with rhinestones or gems or embellishments and like just

really go for it like they come in so many different styles so many different

fashion tastes I guess you literally could go like boho or something cute

you could go something like classy something you could dress up for work

and I sandal like I like I think the summer is a really good time it also

gets your feet breathing and guess the Sun like you know tanning

up your feet because a lot of people don't tan like their feet like their

feet usually spend a lot of time in close toed shoes oh right number nine is

beachy hair so I don't really have hair to style but the summers are really nice

time where people want to try beachy waves beachy curls loose curls just like

really fun things like that like you don't want something that is like too

hard to put together because during the summer obviously you should want to get

out there you want to enjoy the weather less time spent in the bathroom trying

to figure out what you're doing with your hair I don't know I think like

beachy hairstyles go really well with beach wear and it's also really good for

vacation you know like just have loose curls and less maintenance for your hair

I guess because a lot of people would like to do the loose curls that are kind

of I wouldn't say like frizzy but like just more relaxed and last tip is

colorful accessories and jewelry so sunglasses you're definitely gonna need

those a hat I only have the one hat and I featured it in last week's video

well one Sun hat I mean I normally just throw in a ball cap I usually don't

think about it so yeah really cute hats you could even

do little scarfs people are even now making shirts out of scarfs everyone's

doing something versatile with their wardrobe pieces and I think it's

brilliant and just overall like you want colorful like necklaces like you would

with the with the with the spring but I think like this one is less less spring

and more like tropical more beachy you throw in a necklace and it could tie the

whole outfit together they're also really nice to wear on vacation or when

you actually go on vacation and you go souvenir shopping that's usually when

you find the most useless stuff or like knickknacks and you also

finding really good jewelry there from wherever you're traveling to so I think

it's just really nice like you can bring back those kind of trinkets and like

wear with your with your outfits every year to remind you of vacation I

personally have never been on vacation um it's just never came about I usually

only travel for very specific reasons not to just run away to Bora Bora for no

reason like I mean it would be really nice and

I hope to in the future but anyway that's my ten tips on dressing for the

summer

okay guys that is my Tryon portion I hope you enjoyed and I hope you got a

little insight on how you can dress for the summer if it's still warm where you

are or for the coming years anyway that is the end of the video I hope you guys

enjoyed and I will see you in the next one bye everybody

For more infomation >> Fashion Ideas For: Summer. Try On Video. - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Amsterdam student Weekvlog 3 - Amsterdam Fashion Week - Duration: 8:46.

Hi

I've disappeared during a short time, I've done a couple of trips

And...

I would like to start this blog

In Holland, although I have

Many appointments, but well today

As this is a student blog, I've came to Ikea

So

I am on my bike, and you would think. Lucy, how can you go on a bike

and the camera at the same time

one hand

That is pro level, same thing as

Talking over the phone

and be on the bike, or write a what's app

being on the bike

and yes I'm tired, but I am used to it.

I'm rushing home now

to go to my university

Good morning, afternoon, night.

focus

Now. Hey guys, how are you?

We are here in the Amsterdam Fashion Week. This is my friend Tailo

And we can't get in, but well I'll talk in English

Vamos a hablar en Ingles

No podemos entrar, pero vamos a intentar, a ver

A lo mejor lo conseguimos, no lo sabemos.

Ahora mismo vamos al pop-up store

de la Amsterdam fashion week para ver qué hay

en realidad no sabemos

Vámonos

Chicos, no sé si nos podéis oír.

Hola chicos, hemos entrado

No puedo explicar como lo hemos hecho

Hemos entrado en un fashion show

Y ahora lo vamos a ver

Estoy muy emocionada

Va a ser muy divertido. Hemos entrado eliteralmente 2 minutos después de que cerrasen las puertas.

Hemos tenido mucha suerte y muy inteligentes, lo tengo que decir

Así que lo veis a ver con nosotros

Tailo: La inteligente has sido tu

Hola chicos, he estado llorando, acabo de conocer una de mis bloqueas favoritas

Y me acaba de seguir en instagram

No tengo palabras, para describir

Da igual, estoy en shock

Hi, yesterday I didn't end the blog because I am not a good blogger

but I have to get used to it

I am again with Tailo, and other friend that is inside

And we are going to another Fashion Show

Así que...

Si chicos, vamos a intentar entrar en otro fashion show

Otra vez, por segunda vez. Hoy es domingo.

pero creo que la gente, se visten muy normal

A que si? Ayer era más pijo que hoy.

Hoy es el evento de Lidl

Si os lo estáis preguntando, mi pinta labios es el de Mac

el Dance With Me retro matte lipstick

Y estoy all black hoy

Tailo: Estás disfrutando de tu comida?

Tailo: Nos ha hecho caminar en plan 3 tiendas para conseguir su cofre

Tailo: OH WOW, MIRADLA.

Tailo: En la Fashion Week

Lucy: comiéndome un waffle

Estás en un blog.

For more infomation >> Amsterdam student Weekvlog 3 - Amsterdam Fashion Week - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fall Fashion on Montana This Morning - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Fall Fashion on Montana This Morning - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

CHALLENGE: 7 RINGLIGHT Setups for a Fashion Concept (Subtítulos en Español) - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> CHALLENGE: 7 RINGLIGHT Setups for a Fashion Concept (Subtítulos en Español) - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

B-Town TV Stars Attend :India Kids Fashion Week 2018 | Arjun Bijlani | Vikas Gupta - Duration: 2:55.

B-Town TV Stars Attend :India Kids Fashion Week 2018 | Arjun Bijlani | Vikas Gupta

For more infomation >> B-Town TV Stars Attend :India Kids Fashion Week 2018 | Arjun Bijlani | Vikas Gupta - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul Fashion Week & venturing out of Seoul | vlog#9 - Duration: 16:39.

For more infomation >> Seoul Fashion Week & venturing out of Seoul | vlog#9 - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

My Disability, Gender, And Fashion | Annie Elainey & Jessica Kellgren-Fozard Response - Duration: 8:55.

(MARKER SCRATCHING)

(ELECTRONIC VIDEO GAME CHIME)

Hello.

So, I want to talk about my disabilities, gender and fashion.

This is actually a video that is inspired by Annie Elainey and Jessica Kellgren-Fozard.

A couple of months ago, when they were at VidCon,

they did a video about disability and gender presentation

and then, pretty recently,

Annie kind of made a video adding onto that about her disabilities

and why she dresses the way she does and it also has to do with her gender identity.

And I just thought, "Well, why not?"

I kinda want to talk about it a little bit,

and it's still Disability Awareness Month and I need a video, so...

So, actually, let's backtrack a little bit.

Years ago, so, probably from when I was 18 up to, like, really, two or three years ago,

I used to want to get as fancy as possible.

And not, like, wear really fancy suits and dresses on a regular basis

but I really put effort into what I was wearing.

So, jeans and really nice shoes

and then the top, maybe a blazer, occasionally.

And even if I was just going out and running errands,

that's what I would wear.

And this was kind of the same when I was doing make-up on YouTube.

I was wearing make-up regularly and I just wanted to look really dressed up.

Now, a couple of years ago, I was also going to the bookstore,

to the cafe regularly, so I just wanted to look, like, really put together and look professional.

But now I've really been laidback on that type of thing

and I don't think it's just because of disabilities

but it does kinda play a role, I guess.

So, when it comes to disabilities, I'm deaf and I have chronic pain.

Deafness doesn't really have much to do with my fashion, at all,

so let's just ignore that part, but the chronic pain part.

A lot of back pain, a lot of shoulder pain.

Head stuff.

You know, really big migraines.

So, I don't like wearing tight clothing anymore.

So, like, bras, the tightness of bras...

I don't really have a whole lot going up here anyways.

That's one big reason why I never really worried about that, to be honest.

But, if I'm wearing tank tops, and I typically wear, like, men's tank tops

because they're looser,

you know there's that big hole that happens in the sleeve area here?

So, you know, I would be wearing really, like, somewhat tight sports bras

because, well, they are on the tighter side, no matter what,

and that really does hurt, so I don't wear them as often.

So, I've also just really moved on to, like, big T-shirts like this.

And, you know, it's really loose and it's easy to get on.

I've had problems with putting things on or...

Actually, you know what?

Putting things on seems to be somewhat easy

but then taking it off is a struggle for some reason.

I don't really understand it.

And it just makes things hurt really, really badly.

And then, when things just get too tight

and it's difficult to move around, I just don't like it.

With jeans, my legs get all messed up and I don't like it.

I don't really like wearing shoes, like sneakers and socks, anymore

because I banged up my foot last year and, ever since, it's been considerably swollen.

It goes up and down, depending on how much salt I eat.

Oops.

And, well, I have a permanent fat foot that doesn't really fit into my shoes much anymore

and that makes it very uncomfortable and difficult to walk,

so I've been wearing more flip-flops than ever

and, now that it's getting colder, I am not happy.

So, yeah, really loose clothing that's like...

I'm, like, this size, right?

Really, if you pull this all the way back.

I'm that size but I wear...

Like, this is a large so it's much looser.

There's, like, this much extra room right here.

It's just... It feels better.

Like, I can freely move my arms,

and I don't have to worry about potentially triggering any pain because of that.

Gender.

So, woman...

Cisgender, woman - pretty much feeling that way.

I grew up as a tomboy and so I would just wear a lot of, like, big shirts.

Some gym shorts.

I still have a pair of gym shorts from when I was 11, believe it or not.

That was pretty much it, and then, as I started growing older,

I started getting more into fashion but it was still more on the boyish side.

I was really into Britpop, so I got the blazers and I got the ties and the jeans

and, you know, the little sweat wristbands

that a lot of people wore during the emo days, right?

So, that was that, but then, after I graduated,

I started getting more feminine and really liking the nice tops and whatnot.

However, when it comes to dresses, I'm not a dress person.

I really like the look of these fancy dresses.

You see 'em on the red carpet and whatnot.

But, every time I put 'em on, so I'll go to a mall

and I'll find a dress I think looks absolutely gorgeous

and I want to have it, but, when I try it on, I almost kind of feel disgusted with myself.

I don't feel like it's really me

and I just feel awkward being in a dress or in a skirt.

I do own a skirt... I used to be really into skirts, actually.

Skirts and high heels.

But then I eventually stopped 'cause, one, they hurt,

and, two, with skirts, I was constantly afraid of, like, lifting up.

I have nothing up here but I got a lot going on down there,

so skirts were kind of a pain in the butt.

But, yeah, whenever I would try on a dress for, like, fancy events,

I... something felt so off about me,

and I just wanted to take it right off and I wanted to get a suit on

or at least, like, maybe a nice feminine top

but get a blazer on because that felt better, and pants.

I do have two dresses, or I have one dress that I have and one, like, really long skirt.

I do like those.

The skirt is leopard print, which I used to be obsessed with when I was younger,

so, and it's long, so it's nice to have when I just want to throw something on and go,

and a dress is more the "I really don't feel like getting dressed,

"so let me just throw this on and go run my errands real quick."

It was a great lounging summer dress to just get things done.

But, when I'm going out, I do... I prefer to wear jeans,

or, if I'm wearing leggings, like a dark leggings, or maybe even jeggings,

so that it looks a little more put together,

and feminine top, blazer, or just the nice top and go.

But, yeah, I've also just been really lazy with my fashion, I think,

which kind of bums me out because, as I look at my friends,

like Stevie and Stef Sanjati,

and looking at all these other, like, fashion YouTubers, like Jenn Im or...

Actually, Jenn Im is probably the only person that I ever really followed in terms of fashion.

But they look so awesome with all these fancy pieces.

And I kind of miss that.

But I keep end up gravitating toward things like this.

And, OK, let's be honest, this is a really cute shirt.

It's cats in a ramen bowl and I love it and I adore it, OK?

So, I have no problems with this.

But I do miss just getting really together.

But I also think part of it is just because I'm at home all the time.

I don't go out very often.

I don't go out to events that often.

So, I feel like, why bother putting in the time to, really, get together?

Even if it's, like, filming for a video.

Like, I'll do this, but, then, I'm pretty much wearing the YouTube uniform.

Put on a shirt and then...

Well, let's be honest, sometimes I just film in my underwear

and sometimes I actually put on pants,

but a lot of the times, it's just in my underwear. (LAUGHS)

But that's the YouTube uniform.

Put something decent up here and then below is pyjamas or anything else.

So, yeah, hopefully, you learned a little bit about, like, disability fashion, gender fashion,

how they kind of merge together.

I really didn't even think about this until I was watching those two videos.

In the description box, I will link below the video with Annie and Jessica,

and Annie's video, so you can learn a little bit more and get a few more perspectives.

And, of course, you're welcome to leave your own stories down below

if you feel like this is something that you can relate to.

And now, before you go, if you haven't, consider being a pledge on Patreon.

It's a great way to support your favorite creators' content.

From me, you get perks like music playlists, written pieces you won't see anywhere else

and Pen Pal letters if you go up high enough.

And I will see you later. Bye.

For more infomation >> My Disability, Gender, And Fashion | Annie Elainey & Jessica Kellgren-Fozard Response - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE FALL FASHION HAUL. (TRY-ON) - Duration: 13:07.

hey guys so today I'm gonna be doing another haul video I've been doing these

a little less frequently but I think I have acquired enough stuff to do a haul

I have items from boohoo and forever 21 so I'm just gonna start with showing

you the boohoo things the first thing I got is just this basic fanny pack

I should scoot over here so you can see this stuff better I

really like using fanny packs as like a purse I just kind of wear em as like a

crossbody bag it's a lot less cumbersome it's not as bulky I have quite a few but

I wanted to get one that seemed like it's a little bit bigger and I do think

this one it's a little bit bigger than the ones that I already have so that'll

suit its purpose and obviously it's faux leather I mean come on we don't kill

animals for fashion up in this bitch. the next thing I got okay funny story

so it's just a camo t-shirt dress like an oversized t-shirt a dress long story

the collar on this was so small and I literally couldn't get it over my head

it was like squishing my face like pulling my skin down and I don't have a

big head I'm a small person and this was like you know a couple sizes too big for

me yeah it's a size 10 I'm like a UK 6 or 8 depending on what it is usually

like a six I guess now after after this all I discovered that I am not an

eight even though I thought I was because I got a lot of stuff in a UK 8

that were huge on me so anyway this was an oversized dress so did size 10 was the

smallest size and I was like idc that's fine but I had to cut the collar off and

it still works it's so cute I really kind of wanted to do the whole like

ariana grande vibes where she wears like the oversized sweaters and t-shirts

with like thigh high boots which I have so sometimes like you want to be

like cute but for me personally like I don't like I don't love like getting

stared at in public so kind of like I don't like to wear stuff that that

covers my chest feels suffocated but I thought this was

kind of like a nice like light in-between option this is a really nice

lightweight material so I also get to cute it's something a little different

for me it definitely looked different on the website like I thought it was more

like more pink tones like I knew it was like a little peach but it

definitely looked it just look different on the site but I still liked it in

person

this next shirt is hard to show that's why I did the try-on portion but it's

basically just a satiny long sleeve shirt which I never really realized that

was all it was based on the photo because it was like all tied up and cute

so I thought that's just how the shirt was made was actually just this like

satin dress shirt um I tied up into a knot so I haven't fully figured out how

I'm gonna wear this yet but I really like it. size 6 UK I'm gonna stop

saying UK, these are all UK sizes because boohoo is in the UK so yeah I

still like it it's really cute I haven't exactly figured out what I'm gonna do

with it I'm thinking of putting like a black lace bra light underneath and kind

of leaving it open or knowing the a potentially just like wear nothing

underneath that except for pasties and hoping for the best

so these pants just are not what I was expecting at all they're called a jogger

they're called a woven soft touch jogger do you hear it

there's nothing soft about this it's a windbreaker material so if I mean not

like a full full windbreaker material like not like the 80s style

or even 90s style where you walk like at your pants make that horrible noise when

they brush together oh my god it hurts my ears just thinking about it

but they're like good I don't know it's like a windbreaker

material but not like the waterproofer windbreaker you know what I'm saying

if you know what I'm saying, you know I'm saying. yes so I just I think this

material is just very .....I don't like it. alright so these next two

boohoo items I'm going to talk to- talk to? I'm gonna talk about together and I

feel like they're my little pets I love these jackets you can see in the

try on there just like a cropped like long sleeved like super like long

Mongolian fur jackets and I got one in black and I got one in pink and the

smallest size they had was a UK eight and they are too big on me. so I don't

like my jackets are like too big on me because I'm just so small. but I just love

them though they're so soft and so nice and so cute pretty I'm like heartbroken

I wish they would be had a size smaller by the way the links for everything I'm

talking about they're gonna be in the in the description the video is not

sponsored but like the links are affiliate links which a lot of youtubers

use so if you do buy anything from the sites if you use the affiliate links

that helps me out but if not totally cool

totally get it- but if you did that'd be sick so thanks! but yeah so

it's not sponsored oh and the boo hoo items were gifted to me but the forever 21

items I purchased I'm just going to quickly show

you three little items from boohoo here I have this bandeau fits me

perfectly but it just slightly it's see-through

under the bright light which is why I didn't do a try on portion it's like

double like fabric or whatever but it is oh wait no it's not, it's just a really soft material but it is slightly see-through

so this is for me like a wintertime shirt when I'm going to be layering but

I love these bandeaus like I'm wearing one now this is like my staple I just

love it cuz I don't have to wear a bra! this item unfortunately doesn't fit because I

chosen a different bralette but it was

out of stock so I sent me this one which is designed for tall people it's

actually part of their tall collection so it definitely fits me just a little

big it's like kind of like in-between a crop top and a regular

shirt and it's just like a little big on the bottom so someone else will love

this and this um I didn't try it on either just because it doesn't fit me

quite right everything fits perfectly except for the top it kind of has that

your like armpit gap and with something like this like you really can't hide it

also the color is more I'd say in person like a warm nude and

not so much like a blushy pink as its displayed on the website but I still

really liked it and I was going to give it a shot if it fit me but unfortunately

it didn't but I loved it, it's just like a body con like satin dress so

I kind of want to I want to find one of these that actually fits me I really

like it so this is just a little bit of an

oversized camo windbreaker but it doesn't have a hood I just love stuff

like this for when you really really want to be super casual and comfy but

still look fashionable stuff like this is just like my go-to I love just like

throwing it off the shoulder or just like whatever you do your hair cute and you

automatically look dressed up even if you're literally just in a windbreaker

and leggings definitely my favorite go to and it's just like a dark red/burgundy

camo pattern okay so you guys probably don't know this because I talked about

it on YouTube but I'm a little bit of a sneaker head I had like quite a few

pairs of sneakers I just never ended up showing them in halls because I didn't

get them all at once it was just kind of like scattered throughout the months and

I want to wear them I want to like keep them it might give my filming room or like in

my office here just like waiting to be put in a haul like I want to wear them

so anyway I usually wear like Nike is their vans I really really really really

like Nikes and if there's a lot of a lot of controversy with them and the recent

few months that's not we're talking about talking about we talking about the fact that I'm a sneaker head ok

anyway the point of me saying is that that is I don't really have any like

unbranded sneakers except for one pink pair that I got for a shoot but you guys

like I love these I was so hesitant because I'm just like I'm I'm a Nike

girl now, i am right now anyway

but these are so cute they look so cute on the quality is not the best they do

have like a little glue up here which to me is like a big no-no if these were

like like a name brand shoe I'd be really upset but these are just like

a cheapy boohhoo shoe, they're not they're not like meant to be

exercising and running and they're just a casual shoe for looks and they look so

cute on I love having like the baby pink in the black they have a bunch of these

like dad shoes like this and all the different colors they look really cute

on so I can't wait to make some cute outfits out of these and the last boohoo

thing I got is also too big on me and it's a size small I don't know what's

going on it just it's mostly like at the arms whole thing but it's mostly the

arms and this is so soft it's like such like that it's like a faux suede but

it's like oh my god I'm idk how to explain it it's like microfiber or like suede oh my

god it's just so so so soft I love it so much and I just love the dusty rose

color but I wish it fit me better so that's everything from boohoo let's move

on to forever 21 the first thing I have is another windbreaker I really like

wind breakers this is a size extra small but it's actually like really oversized

as you can see in the Try on I want it I have a lot of pink in my wardrobe and I

kind of wanted to add a little more red into some of my stuff just because I

like I don't love bright red or bright up against my face all the time but in

certain circumstances I do it's a long long long story I'm extremely picky but

anyway I wanted stuff with like some some red on it and I like that this was a

little bit of a darker red and it's just a cute little same same thing the same

explanation as before I just really like having these to just like be casual but

also kind of like sporty thank you you know and also this one has a hood so it

will protect you during rain I tend to wear wind breakers a lot when

it's raining and on that note I got just like a cute little like pullover sweater

and I love this that like this is it like it unzips like halfway but it's not

an uncomfortable zipper because as you guys know my chest is extremely

sensitive so this still gave me some freedom it's like a really it's a really

soft fleece material on the inside I thought its size small it's oversized

but you know if it's the way it's supposed to fit and it's really

comfortable and I love how the red is on the bottom because so it's not like

right up against my face and I like how it's like split down the sleeve my

the only thing I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with is this little like

dick tail thing that hangs down I don't know what to do with that I tried like

tucking it up but it doesn't stay so I'm not sure what to do I was gonna cut it

and then just tie it knot at the end but I have to adjust this to put it on so I

need the extra elastic so I'm not to do but I'll figure it out I always do I

also got this pajama set from forever 21 but it's literally getting that like

velvety glitter on everything so I don't want to hold it up too long but just a

really cute a little bit like a matching pajama set I got a size small that was

the top obviously and these are the bottoms okay you stop seeing obviously I

really am trying to make my videos more suitable for people with vision

impairments and hearing impairments so anyway I know it's something I need to

work on and I'm gonna try and work on being more descriptive I'm really bad at

it but I just caught myself so hopefully in the future I can improve on that but

anyway it's a lace it's a velvet lace pajama set that.. it's a velvet pajama set

and has lace trim there we go it was it was at that hard come on and the last

thing I have from forever 21 it'll s in this haul in general is this faux

leather jacket and I have to tell you I was so happy when I bought this and

inside it had a little tag that says VEGAN!

it says PETA approved but I don't need their approval take they have some weird

weird weird believes with some shit over there but anyway it says animal

friendly premium quality sweatshop free and this is by the brand coalition

la so I guess they're selling that brand at forever 21 so that just made me

really happy it's like you love to support brands like this and I'm so

happy forever 21 is including brands like this on their site because these

are the brands that I really want to be supporting anyway it's this adorable

faux leather jacket with a big faux leather faux fur trim and a faux fur

little puffs on the sleeves I thought this would look so cute with like little

faux fur pom-poms in my hair or like the little faux faux fur scrunchies that I

have that'll look so cute. thank you guys so much for watching this video

I hope you enjoyed stay sassy as fuck and I'll talk to you guys soon bye love you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét