Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 29 2018

(OMG I FIGURED OUT HOW TO EDIT SUBTITLES!) Congratulations everybody we have done AN good in today's society. It appears that syniss the dude who

Has quote-unquote drama with me

Has up and quit YouTube. It's been a month since he's uploaded his last video. So that's the only logical explanation

He's quit YouTube

but this is obviously because of me I

hello everybody and welcome back to Flanagan TV

hello everybody and welcome back to Flanagan TV

Now I've got this table here because today is a much more special day than our normal videos

While searching across the web for a video idea

by a very eminent YouTuber (I LUV U PEWDS)

the dark web (spoopy)

the dark web (spoopy)

Anyone familiar with the dark web will know there they give you these packages and you can unbox them

Before I start this video, this is 100% not clickbait. You can tell because

It's not clickbait so we got our dark web box right here definitely from the dark web. Let's open this bad boy up

Opened up the dark web box

You got a bunch of really weird stuff in here.

Oh my god guys. It's a Regular Show Rigby Penn.

I bet this is like cursed or something got some Trident gum

Ow, I just got my braces tightened and everything hurts.

I'm gonna name you Billy <3

Oh Billy!

Nickel Black

Oh my God, guys..................

Curio thing

Crocodile head. Bet that's cursed.

I bet these were used in some kind of ritual to glass demons

Anyone who's a fan of SuperMarioLogan will get that reference I just made. Looking' at you, Largeman.... and.....

Nickel Black

Look, it's a creepy

Curio thing

Crocodile head. Bet that's cursed.

Woah

WOAH

I bet these were used in some kind of ritual to glass demons

Guys, it's a fidget spinner with guns on it. I wonder if these guns can shoot

WOAH. it's some kind of eight-ball but with superpowers I

Don't know what you'd call this. A "Future telling 8-ball?"

Will I ever reach a million subs?

Don't count on it.

I wasn't

it's so... it's so obv...

Time to just... fill it with random stuff from around my house

Joke's on them, I actually need some gum right now. (gum falls onto table)

Oh my God, guys..................

I R A Q !

Anyone who's a fan of SuperMarioLogan will get that reference I just made. Looking' at you, Largeman.... and.....

Whoa

WHOA

What the hell is this? I don't... I don't remember putting this in there...

egassem sdrawkcab (x3)

(sandwich hits floor like an epic gamer)

(klat sdrawkcaB)

For more infomation >> Dark web unboxing (accidentally summoned ancient demon from parallel universe😬) - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cùng chơi Dark Souls III - #10: Di sản của Artorias. - Duration: 34:43.

For more infomation >> Cùng chơi Dark Souls III - #10: Di sản của Artorias. - Duration: 34:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Souls remastered: part 23~Iron Golem! - Duration: 33:47.

we leave it at its highest, don't you think?

it's rather small

and it throws stuff

kiss my shield goodbye

didn't get it

alright, you can't stop that one

let's drink now, he's doing something else

30, huh?

just 30 each

wow, almost pushed me

I guess it can make you fall

well, what a hit

we're alive and I don't now how

I haven't even drained a portion of its healthbar

wow, it wants to catch me and all

nononono, what's it doing? He threw me

holy shit, look at my health

this is gonna be hard

back off, dumbass

oh, I think we unbalanced it

it's screwed

good, he fell down

it's fucked

dammit, I don't have the pyromancy. Maybe it would deal some damage, I dunno

alright, we did real damage there

I can't see a thing

good lord, what a blow

attack me

come on, attack me

wow, that could've gone badly

well, this did instead

I thought I was out of range, but that wasn't enough, apparently

we got it there a bit

it got me as well

I can't see

I don't think I can equip those humanities without dying

let's fight with dignity

good, we got it

just a bit, that's not enough to unbalance it

it got me, on the other hand. Just about enough

I want to go back to the center, thanks

that was epic

it was so deep in the list, that now...

if I clicked up, I was gonna get them easier

Can't see

that could've been my undoing

great, it's unbalanced again

it's not doing so well

not at all

so fucked

yess

my hands are shaking thanks to all this

40K souls, just like that

40K souls you shall give me

where are those fantastic and precious homeward bones?

I think I can level up like 85 times

my hands are all numb now

cause all of this

repair equipment? yeah, do it

it's quite blunt. Right, we had to hit this guy 8000 times

I think we hit it more times than in all the fortress

level up

3 levels

one of vitality too, and that should be it

I have a lot of endurance, which is useful for the armor

I have a lot of resistance, I guess all the defences will be high

if I had known I that I was going to find a weapon with a B there...

I would've started leveling that dexterity up sonner

but I actually bumped into it by chance, so...

I should've bought that thing for upgrading the weapons too

cause I think I could have it in +10

I don't know how many are required, but I guess we can

can we jump there?

I won't be the one to... alright

here we go

goddammit, we couldn't

we found this though

a sniper crossbow

there's a guy down there... We done here?

where's our pal?

is he gone? Oh, he's right there

they have a lot of health

they're tougher than the one's at the parish

another one

more of that, and a fire stoneplate ring

but we were so close... I think we can indeed make that jump, there's gotta be something

can we get back up easier?

otherwise, I won't try... oh, this?

oh, we come from here

There might be something good, and we didn't die so...

there's an asshole...

yes, we can

we sort of bounced before

almost fell down when I looked at you

well, there's a person

hi there

we can buy this titanite here

greatsword

we can't use it

great axe... we have than already, right? It does ring a bell...

balder shield

not that good

good stability but... Tower shield

which is really heavy

and 8000 souls

we can't even use it, so...

arrows... yeah

gimme some

catarina helm

and rings against electricity and magic

I'm sorry, but...

let's see what this is

wow, one of these

you start playing around, I destroy you

cage key... Cage... oh, that cage

that little cage

I know which, the one we couldn't open before

it's that easy, huh

I don't remember how to get there, though

I don't know

careful, it's a long drop now

a banister could be useful

and if I just jump?

let's rest at the bonfire, anyway

where... owh, here

that nice breach

careful with those spikes

during the battle against the... iron golem, right?

I was thinking that perhaps the Black knight sword would've been better, cause

since it let you attack a few times

even if it's slower, we could've attacked as well

but of course, I wasn't gonna change it there

and we did it thanks to that humanity I equipped

otherwise, I would've died

I don't remember where those were

asshole

I think it was here

yes

I think this is an elevator

it goes through the whole fortress, really?

we missed a thousand items

I think that now...

so that both are not up here, perfect

the logic

is strong with Dark souls

now, the boss is...? No, that was for the one with the estoc

I think it's this way

I don't know

what am I missing?

oh, that one's still there

what am I overlooking?

something must be wrong

maybe it is this way indeed

oh, the knight down there

yeah, right path

I can't see, thanks to the sun

well, dude

don't you see it's pointless?

he did hit me, though. More shards

now, this is what I wanted to check out

I wanted to level up beofre

let's see

let's see what's going on

is all of this recording?

wow, wow

what are they doing?

what's happening?

oh, so pretty!

the sunset

oh, they just bring us here

alright

what a view...

it is remarkable

get to anor londo. It's a trophy

well, it did take us a few episodes, huh?

I believe this is the 23rd

I'd swear it

is that a fucking gargoyle?

are we gonna... face all the bosses here, or what?

they seem peaceful, alright

so far, at least

there are three paths waiting to be explored

which should we check out first?

foes over there

I think we go down there

let's check this out first

I'm really lucky with the bonfires

except the one in the undead parish, took me a long while

there's someone here, and I hope she's friendly enough

upgrade estus flask

+2 now, it'll heal some more now

you can never have enough of those

where next? City or weird place?

they're guarding chests

I'm guessing I'm gonna have to fight, right?

it sure looks like it

will they come out here?

sure thing

one's backing off, great

I think I can beat them, but only if it's one at a time

oh, oh. Well, they're taking turns

this is really weird

that nice shield there

is the other one following it? There it comes, yeah

wow, too risky

shield up, no damage whatsoever

it's longer than two hours now

they're so indecisive

stamina, nice knowing you

oh, my god

that was so close

That was sudden

let's take advantage

nononono, not a good idea

no, it wasn't

oh... impaled

holy shit

the other one? Dammit, it's coming

come on, attack me. My god

they wait until the other one arrives

or they leave

dammit, not fast enough

my lord

those items better be good, it's taking me forever

that shield is always up

dammit

but why does your bloody halberd have so much range?

look, eat that. At least that one does loeads of damage

yeah, if I attack from its side...

no way to make that work

wow, lunch time, the table is set

for fuck's sake

and I'm here, stuck as fuck

fuck

when you're close to a big enemy, the camera...

well, no need to roll, don'r worry

oh, my god

you'd better give many souls

these enemies are not the best to farm souls

I had almost all the stamina

no, it's gonna kill me with all the stamina and the shield up

what the hell

fuck that shield

I didn't reach

it actually got me

seven estus flasks for two giants

how's that

for difficulty?

chest...

titanite

chest...

dude? what the hell's going on?

and this trap?

it's gigantic, how does it fit in there?

fuck this thing

one more should do it

off you go

what a weird groan

crystal halberd and 2000 souls

and another one of these. Let's go to the bonfire and then to the other place, it can't be harder than this

my god

nine estus flasks used in just a moment

vitality or dexterity?

vitality, and then all for dexterity

we need health

let's see if the recording is alright

I could do that in a second cause we're leaving it here

I hope ou enjoyed these episodes. We left Blighttown, killing the boss

that took us a while, we needed help, actually

from Mildred, right?

I think that is correct

and... what else?

we left that place, we...

entered that fortress, cause the door was open now

we defeated another boss and we made it to this place, named Anor Londo

not too bad for a recording

we also bought a weapon

that looks nice

it really does

but if I had bought that other thing, it would be a +10 weapon now

how many do we have?

we have eight of these

we can, it can't be more than that

I hope you enjoyed, these episodes, they're not too bad. I'll make four, I guess

I might cut some boring part to make them more enjoyable

like... not just cut it

well, like that blowdart sniper pit

and another way to make it shorter is to stop talking now

I hope you enjoyed, keep watching the series if you did

and I'll see you in the next episode

bye!

Deaths: 15 Lost Souls: 1405

For more infomation >> Dark Souls remastered: part 23~Iron Golem! - Duration: 33:47.

-------------------------------------------

DARK 23.BÖLÜM (VAMPİR AKSİYON OYUNU) - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> DARK 23.BÖLÜM (VAMPİR AKSİYON OYUNU) - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Megatron Uses Dark Energon | Transformers: Prime (Season 1 Episode 2) [+Subtitles] - Duration: 2:10.

I don't think you need to worry

about further Autobot interference, Master.

Not with Optimus gone.

And what evidence do you posses of this fact?

I destroyed the mines, as you instructed.

Optimus is not so easily destroyed.

We have millenia worth of battles behind us to prove it!

May be you should take a break, my Lord.

I worry that too much contact with the Dark Energon

might allow it's properties to...

adversely affect you.

Or perhaps, Starscream,

I have not permitted myself contact enough.

Wait! Lord Megatron!

No! Not your Spark chamber!

You do not know what it will do!

Hmm. The base elements of this goo

are like nothing I've ever encountered.

Must be extremely concentrated to have affected Arcee so rapidly.

Unfortunately,

complete results are slow coming without

the use of proper diagnostic tools!

Thank you very much, Bulkhead!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét