Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Oct 31 2018

So, just finished a fairly complicated two shoot.

One was an invisible man shoot.

One was a Halloween pumpkin shoot.

The Halloween pumpkin one actually required eight lights.

I know a lot of you always like gripe a little bit about the amount of lights but sometimes it's absolutely necessary.

I mean let's just give you... This was the light shining through the pumpkin to create the orange glow. We cut a hole in the back.

We gelled it, orange gel and diffusion inside.

These two lights on this scrim roll were for the pumpkin itself and also for the products in the pumpkin.

This was an edge light on the back of the pumpkin.

This blue gel light was for a blue glow on the edge of the pumpkin and another one from this little fresnel.

And then this top light was to create a pool of light and a little bit of a shadow.

And then the good old broncolor flooter on the background giving me my background glow.

So they're all absolutely necessary and they're all absolutely necessary because building the lighting up through the process

I'm looking at the light, looking at the contours and the pumpkin, looking at how

I'm going to make it more three dimensional, looking how I'm going to create the right atmosphere,

so it's that additional one light a time, building up, building up, and it ended up at eight lights.

Could have ended up at four, could have ended up at six, could have ended up at 12.

It's just going to go wherever it needs to go until it feels right, basically.

The Invisible Man one was a lot, lot simpler.

Background light from the flooter. Top light 35x60 softbox on the bowler hat

and a Para 133 from the front on the mannequin and suit.

So that one was a lot simpler lighting setup.

Stiffany's got a boyfriend for today.

This is our mannequin and we've had to borrow a male one so she's got a bit of a cheeky smile on her face.

For more infomation >> Halloween Photoshoot - How many lights are needed for product photography? - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

How many Americans have birthright citizenship? - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> How many Americans have birthright citizenship? - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Glasses of Wine to Reach 0.08% BAC? - Duration: 3:40.

- Okay, you don't get to drive right now.

I'm good

- So, wanna see me moonwalk or not?

(happy music)

- Hi, I'm Tiffany and I'm going

to be eating some pizza today.

- And I'm Brittany and I haven't eaten all day

and, I'm starving.

- For science? - For science.

- Cheers. - Cheers.

(tape fast-forwarding)

(bell dings)

- I feel pretty good after one glass of wine.

I would definitely feel comfortable driving.

- I think I'm definitely feeling it a little bit,

like I feel like I have full control of my body.

And a moving vehicle.

(both laughing)

- [Brittany] A .022?

- That's way higher than I guessed.

- Oh yeah, you said like .009 - I thought it was less

than .01.

What's in this wine?

- .035.

I think we're ready for our next glass.

- Should we snap for it? - One, two, three.

(snaps)

Whoa!

- You love to see that.

- Magic.

(tape fast-forwarding)

(bell dings)

After two drinks I'm feeling pretty good,

I'm feeling a little heady.

I'm just a happy person, I promise it's not the alcohol.

- So after two drinks, I actually kinda feel the same.

Maybe a little bit more hot.

Emotionally, I still feel stable.

- Emotionally hotter, too.

(laughs)

- .034 % BAC

- Wow, you only went up .01, right?

(crickets chirping) - Math.

- Ah, failed. - Yes.

Although, I do know the first 32 numbers of Pi.

Check it.

(bell dings)

- .064

- Whoa!

- That is more than I thought!

And closer to .08 than I am comfortable with.

- Cheers.

(tape fast-forwarding)

(bell dings)

After three glasses of wine, I'm feeling pretty good.

- I get very sleepy with wine,

I don't know why, I'm always like heeeey.

- .044!

- This is embarrassing.

(Tiffany laughs)

.10.

- Whoa!

I cannot legally drive a vehicle.

(laughing)

Wait, how are you not?

I'm confused.

- It's the pizza.

- So now that I've legally hit the limit,

do I get the pizza?

(snaps)

- Oh, yay!

- Thank God.

- Cheers.

(tape fast forwarding)

(bell dings)

I feel like I probably look drunker than I feel.

- Oh, you finally feel drunk.

- .065,

this makes me really question my own ability to judge my...

- Drunkness? - Drunkness.

Pizza and wine.

- Cheers. - Cheers.

(tape fast-forwarding)

(bell dings)

Five glasses of wine and two pieces of pizza.

And I don't know really

where my BAC lies at this point.

- Only the BACtrack will tell.

Whoa!

- .092!

- I can't believe how quickly I was able to reach .08.

- I'm speechless.

(both laughing)

It would be so beneficial to have a BACtrack with you

when you're drinking, because you don't really

know what your alcohol level is.

- And you're probably wrong.

- You're drunk. - I think all glasses

we were wrong, so.

- Every single glass we were way off base.

- You probably are too.

For more infomation >> How Many Glasses of Wine to Reach 0.08% BAC? - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ichiran Ramen challenge in Dotonbori!! How many extra noodles can eat !? #026 - Duration: 7:38.

hey guys, welcome to Rion's TV I am Rion!!

So today I'm heading to Ichiran which is really popular Ramen restaurant in Japan in Osaka

so I'm gonna show you how to get there from Namba station right there Ichiran Dotonbori

And I'm gonna have Ichiran challenge,

it's how many extra noodle I can have. That's what I'm gonna challenge you about it

So I guess I can have ten maybe

At least five I think

Not sure because I don't eat that much

But yeah, it tastes really good. So yeah, I can have a lot. Well, why not? All right. So you guys ready?

Let's Go

So when you see JUMBO make left and go straight

And You will find the entrance for Namba walk, but don't enter it just go straight. That's what you gotta do

So here I go oh that's the Ichiran in dotonbori, but this restaurant is better than other restaurants

So maybe if you wanna try the Ichiran, you should come to this one.

So today I'm gonna eat a lot!! and I'm so ready for it.

Alright, let's go

All right, so I got the regular noodle okay, so let's see how many extra noodles I can have

Right, this is how I ordered as you realize that if you circle like this

Then you can have both

Like a green onions.

This is how it looks like it looks so good, right? Yup. The tastes so good as well

But you had be careful because like, this red one right here. It's so spicy

I ordered half spicy, but then still I feel it is really spicy

Well, I can't wait to eat it

Smells so good

This is exactly what I wanted

So good

Yeah

This noodle is 890 Japanese Yen, which is almost like 9 dollars

You can add extra noodles with extra $2

I guess maybe today I can finish like five extra noodles or some things so

It will cost me like 20 bucks. All right, so, let's see

I'm done. All right, so let's go second round

I got the extra noodles this extra noodles have taste already and it's really warm

So if you put it to the ramen soup, Ramen soup will be hot again

So good

Actually it's so good. Yep, but it's kind of oily

Maybe I haven't told you that I don't eat much,, so I'm getting full, kind of,,

But it's okay, you know, because it tastes so good

This is second one but I'm kind of feeling full

Well, actually I'm still thinking whether I should order extra noodle or not..

I don't think I can eat it anymore

I have to give up

It's good though, yeah, it was really good. I couldn't eat that much, but it's good

Alright, so I think we'd better get out

Well, actually, I am so full and I can't eat any more for sure it's kind of oily

It's much more than you think so

So if you want to do the ramen challenge at Ichiran

You gotta be careful because you can't eat that much. that was good. Yeah, that was so good

but then

Let me.. Hold on.. one sec...

Alright so that's it. How did you like my video? Oh, wow, even I couldn't eat that much. Yeah

Wasn't that bad, right?

Was it?

Okay. Anyway, thank you very much for watching my video

and please subscribe to my channel and if you liked the video

Please thumbs up and and please check my other videos as well.

Please subscribe to my channel click right here

Right here. Thank you very much!

Okay so. Bye. Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét