Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 31 2018

How

to Reduce Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles?

Puffy eyes and dark circles under the eyes occur for many reasons, including inherited

facial features, allergies, stress, eye fatigue and individual skin characteristics such as

texture.

Drink water Grab a tall glass of water and keep drinking.

Water infuses your whole body with hydration.

Although you may have heard that you should drink eight glasses of water a day, experts

now recommend 15.5 cups for men and 11.5 cups for women.

That's a lot of water, so consider that this amount includes all fluids from drinks

and foods.

If you don't like plain water, you might try squeezing in a bit of lemon.

There are also fruit infuser water bottles that let you insert your favorite fruit to

flavor your water.

Another option to add taste is using all-natural water flavor enhancers.

Stur, for example, is sugar-free, calorie-free, and also contains antioxidants.

Tea ! Caffeinated tea, which contains natural tannins,

is a mild diuretic and long-used by grandmothers and runway models for reducing eye puffiness.

Soak two tea bags in warm water, and then chill the bags for a few minutes in the refrigerator.

Place one tea bag on each eye for five minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh.

Avocado ! For many people, tiredness causes dark circles

under the eyes and that can add years to their appearance.

If you can't catch up on your rest, place slices of ripe avocado under each eye, or

try applying a paste of ground almonds and milk to lighten the dark shadows.

Don't want to put avocado on your face?

Try these other remedies for treating the dark circles under your eyes.

Spoons ! Take two metal teaspoons and hold them under

very cold running water for a few minutes.

Then lie down and place the bowls of the spoons over your eyelids for 30 to 60 seconds.

The sharp cold of the metal will revive tired eyes and may boost your energy at the same

time.

Cucumber ! When your eyes are red and puffy, cut a couple

slices of cold cucumber, lie down, and put a slice over each eye for 30 minutes.

Once you're up, your eyes will be brighter and your body refreshed.

Teething rings ! Put two gel-filled baby teething rings in

the freezer until they're ice cold, then lie down and place the rings on your closed

eyelids for about 10 minutes.

The cold will not only reduce eye puffiness but invigorate you,

For more infomation >> How to Reduce Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles - natural remedies - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Today's Dark Destiny Will Hang Over the Future - Duration: 23:23.

For more infomation >> Today's Dark Destiny Will Hang Over the Future - Duration: 23:23.

-------------------------------------------

Xtreme 7d Dark Rides at Ala Moana Center - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Xtreme 7d Dark Rides at Ala Moana Center - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO BEAT DARK SOULS - WILDEST GUIDE OF 2018 - Duration: 2:24.

Waddup, dudes (vid contains racist jokes)

It's Vovan here

I mean Oleg

That is Lamy

Hehe boi

Now I'm gonna tell you how to beat Dark Souls 3

Actually it's not that hard

People who can't beat Dark Souls just think that the game's so hard and can't just not to be stupid

(pic says: He can't pass through the first boss. Yeah, he's a loser.)

Makes sense

To pass the game you need two things:

Brain and hands

If you have hands, then you need brain

Without hands game may be difficult

We don't wanna complicate, so leave the vid if you don't have any of those

But if you have all of the stuff

Then listen here:

For the first you should know that you're just a little bird of kiwi

In a large pathetic jungle

Pathetic as all of those DS guides

As black as my slaves of my goddamn plantation of cucumbers

Now we sould go back to the guide

Take all of your sausages, 'cause we're going down the hell

You must make yourself a sammich out of cucumbers

To not die and don't see one of those "wasted" sign variation

What did you expect?

Even in real life you will see that sign one day.

#wasted

Real fact, my boys

You must choose a class to play

Choose wisely, you kitten

And go forward in progress

Avoid the attacks of all those gross monsters

'CAUSE THEY WANT TO KILL YOUR KITTENS

BEWARE OF LOSING YOUR CATS BECAUSE THEY'RE SOOO IMPORTANT

Shitty cats could save your life

...or you can eat them and not die

That's estus. You wot?

You can toss your cat-bombs around

to run away and NOT DIE

wut

It means cats are SO goddamn important in this game

If you don't have an in-game cat,

Take the real one and put it under your butt

Fill the cat with fire and rage you get from the f**ing game

But when you slash your way to the first boss you should know..

..that the boss isn't that easy..

..and you must hit that mofo

Yes, my friend. You heard me right.

To pass through DS3 you must hit all of those stupid asses

I understand that the information I told you can shock you

But please don't go nuts

like me (#AINSLEY4LIFE)

Try to not be killed by bosses

'cause even with your cats you can get rekt

Kill the summoned units of all those shit-heads

to get more cats

to defeat some new sh*tty bosses

SmAsH that moving sh*t with your frying pan

because it is not enough graceful

and you can't use it in PUBG

But now I'll end the guide with those words:

Good bye everybody and remember: "Today you might have cats, but yesterday you may not" - Confucius.

please like and sub

For more infomation >> HOW TO BEAT DARK SOULS - WILDEST GUIDE OF 2018 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

In the Dark for 29 Years About Real Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court - Duration: 16:38.

You may be seated.

Hello, Your Honor.

Hello.

This is the case of Bronson v. Roberts.

Thank you, Jerome. Good day, everyone.

AUDIENCE: Good day.

Ms. Bronson, you have always known the defendant

to be your biological father,

but have opened your case against him to prove paternity

because he now claims he has reason to deny he is your father.

Is that correct?

Yes, Your Honor.

Mr. Roberts, you believed Ms. Bronson was your firstborn

until three years ago

when your world was turned upside down

with the news that you may not be her biological father,

and Mr. Banks claims he is.

Is that correct?

Yes, Your Honor.

JUDGE LAKE: So, Ms. Bronson, how do you feel,

knowing your father is denying paternity?

Your Honor, I feel Mr. Roberts is my father.

He's the only father I've known for 29 years.

That's my father. Period.

I've known him my whole life.

He the only one I call my father.

That's who I grew up knowing as my father.

So, Mr. Roberts is my biological father. That's it.

JUDGE LAKE: And Mr. Roberts...

ROBERTS: Yes, Your Honor.

JUDGE LAKE: What is your side of this?

Well, I always, um, believed that Jammy was my daughter.

I raised her as my daughter,

as the other children in my life.

She only knows me as her father.

I never even knew anything about this gentleman here.

JUDGE LAKE: So, 29 years.

BRONSON: Yes, Your Honor.

ROBERTS: Yes.

He's been through everything with you.

Yes.

Mr. Roberts, did you take financial responsibility for Ms. Bronson?

Did you provide for her in the form of support?

Yes, Your Honor.

The times I was there, and I was also ordered to do child support.

JUDGE LAKE: Are you on her birth certificate?

ROBERTS: No, Your Honor, I'm not on her birth certificate.

JUDGE LAKE: So, Ms. Bronson, all your life,

this is the man that you were told was your father,

you believed was your father, and you had no reason to doubt it?

Yes, Your Honor. Up until 2009.

What happened in 2009?

I had a phone conversation with my mother

and she mentioned Mr. Banks.

And she said, "Don't you remember the guy

"that I told you, who thought he was your father?"

When she said that to me, Your Honor,

it was a "What?" moment, like, "What are you talking about?"

So, she said that he wanted to get in contact with me.

I think I gave her my number to give to him

or she gave me his number.

I can't remember how we actually got in contact.

And then, I... We reached out to one another.

JUDGE LAKE: Did you know Mr. Banks?

No, Your Honor.

You didn't know who he was?

No, Your Honor.

So, all of a sudden, a man named Mr. Banks comes into the picture,

and this man could be your father.

Yes, Your Honor.

Did you say anything to Mr. Roberts?

Because, at the time, you believed he was your biological father.

No, Your Honor, I didn't say anything to Mr. Roberts.

I kept it to myself for a while.

And then I told Ms. Blair.

Mr. Roberts, Ms. Blair is your... Fiance.

ROBERTS: Fiance.

Yes.

JUDGE LAKE: What did you say to Ms. Blair?

BRONSON: I just mentioned that my mother told me

that someone else could be my father.

But you said it to Ms. Blair, and not to Mr. Roberts.

BRONSON: Right.

What made you make that choice?

Me and Ms. Blair built a good relationship.

So, I felt that I could confide in her about that.

She was the only person that I trusted to tell that at that time.

So, Mr. Roberts, take me to the day you found this out.

A few years ago, Ms. Blair told me

that she needed to talk to me about something.

And that's when I found out.

I was kept in the dark about all of this.

I never knew anything about Mr. Banks.

I also, um, you know, spent eight months in jail

for unpaid child support.

And I'm $75,000 in arrears.

(AUDIENCE EXCLAIMS)

JUDGE LAKE: And then you get...

You don't even get a call, your fiance comes to you and says...

There's a possibility that Jasmine is not my biological daughter.

And that took me for a loop.

After all these years, I was like... I mean, I had to pause for a minute.

I mean, I was like, "What? What?

"What are you telling me, that she may not be my daughter?"

I was not expecting to hear that.

And it really shook me.

After all these years, I...

My thing is, if the mother knew or Mr. Banks knew or somebody,

why didn't somebody say something?

I was the last to know about everything.

And if other people knew, they should've said something.

We could've dealt with this issue 20 years ago.

(AUDIENCE MURMURING)

Mr. Banks, I want to ask you, when did you become aware

that you potentially could be Ms. Bronson's biological father?

I can recall when she was about six or seven,

and I ran into her mother,

and Jasmine and her sister in a park.

And there, she had told me that Jasmine was my daughter, then.

Oh! So, Jasmine's mother said...

Yes.

Do you remember the words she used?

Uh, no, I don't.

Uh, I just recall her saying,

that Jasmine was my daughter.

JUDGE LAKE: And Jasmine was there, too.

Yes.

And when you looked at this child, did you say to yourself,

"Wow, this could really be my child,"

or... Did you believe her?

I believed it, and I said that she probably can be

'cause of the resemblance of my family members

at that age that she was.

JUDGE LAKE: Mr. Roberts, how old was Ms. Bronson when you found out

you potentially could not be her biological father?

ROBERTS: I do believe, Your Honor, she was 19?

That's not accurate, Your Honor.

JUDGE LAKE: What is your testimony, Ms. Bronson?

When I first found out in 2009, I was 20 going on 21.

You had no idea about this?

No, my mother said the same story

that Mr. Banks said when I went to the park and I met him. But as a...

JUDGE LAKE: So, she had seen him when you were seven,

now you're 20, 21 years old.

BRONSON: Yes.

So that is 13 years from the day you all had this encounter.

And do you remember the encounter in the park?

No, Your Honor, 'cause as a little girl in the park with my sister,

the last thing I think about is meeting some man.

JUDGE LAKE: Absolutely.

And you don't remember there being some outward gesture, Mr. Banks,

am I correct?

Correct.

It was just, "There's Jasmine, and she over there playing."

What kids do.

Right.

"That could be your daughter."

Right.

But, then for 13 years, the secret persisted.

Well, I thought I was gonna see her again,

but, uh, I'd never see the mother again.

Did you exchange numbers?

Did you say, "Hey, let's keep in touch"?

Yes, we did.

Did you ever call her?

Basically, she took my number,

and actually, I've never heard from her since though.

JUDGE LAKE: Did you think about that day for years?

Yes, I always thought that she was my daughter after the mother told me

'cause I even took her upstairs to meet my mother.

Oh, wait, so on this day when you all met at the park,

then you took Jasmine, Ms. Bronson, upstairs, to see your mother?

BANKS: Yes, 'cause she did live upstairs.

And you went upstairs and you said, "Mom..."

"I've just found out that Jasmine is my daughter."

And your mother said...

What she said was, she could be a possibility,

'cause she resembled my sister when she was young a little bit.

(AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING)

And you don't remember that either, Ms. Bronson.

BRONSON: No, Your Honor, I don't remember that at all.

And so, Mr. Banks, did you know Mr. Roberts existed?

And that he had been paying child support,

and going to jail and fighting through

all of this responsibility?

No, I didn't.

You were never told that there was another man?

Well, she did tell me

that the man that she had married

did think that he was the father at the time.

So, Mr. Roberts, up until this point,

you didn't even know Mr. Banks existed.

ROBERTS: No, Your Honor.

You knew nothing.

ROBERTS: I knew nothing of Mr. Banks.

I dated Ms. Bronson,

I even married her two months after Jasmine was born

and I went on my business just raising, as to starting my family.

But, possibly, if I had known that earlier,

it probably wouldn't have been the rest of my daughters.

Because if she'd had told me that earlier

that another man is the father,

I would've discontinued that relationship.

(AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING)

And I look at it like this. It's being young.

I would've been like, "Wow, I dodged a bullet."

But, I did the best

and I took responsibility, but I still...

My whole issue is, somebody should have said something.

I'm the last one to know everything.

And it just blows my mind

people could just keep that

without letting people know.

She has a right on her end to know

who her bloodline comes from.

Whether it's from my side or Mr. Banks' side,

she needed to know.

And it shouldn't have took 29 years for this to happen.

(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)

(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)

When you hear Mr. Banks

talk about this encounter in the park

and taking Jasmine up to see his mother, you...

This is all new to you?

ROBERTS: No, I never heard of it.

I did hear that, I think he picked her up for Thanksgiving one time,

or something like that.

JUDGE LAKE: Is that true, Mr. Banks?

BANKS: Yes.

And did you ever say, "Why is he picking her up for Thanksgiving?"

Yeah, and then they told me that he may be the father.

But I never met him.

Ain't nobody told me he was outside...

When was this?

BRONSON: It was 2011.

I don't know the dates, because nobody told me nothing.

It was 2011.

JUDGE LAKE: It was 2011?

Yes.

I don't know dates, 'cause nobody ain't told me nothing.

Like, a lot of stuff was kept from me.

We get it. You're piecing it together.

You're just piecing it together.

ROBERTS: Yeah.

As best as I can.

JUDGE LAKE: Ms. Bronson?

So, you met Mr. Banks.

You went to his home

for Thanksgiving in 2011, that's true?

Yes, Your Honor. I went to his mother's house.

JUDGE LAKE: You went to his mother's house?

Yes.

So, after you did that,

how long did it take for you to inform

the man you believe was your biological father

that, "I had had this encounter with Mr. Banks"?

BRONSON: I didn't tell Mr. Roberts that happened.

You didn't tell him at all?

No. At the time,

I didn't feel comfortable to tell him.

I don't want to be the one to come and tell somebody

that you're not my father. That's not my job.

So, I didn't do it.

But, you told Ms. Blair.

Yes, 'cause she was the person I always confided in.

To this day, she is the person I confide in to.

And so, instead of going to the man who you believe was your father

and trying to break this news,

you knew that, "This was not my burden to carry."

It's not my burden, and I wouldn't want to tell him that anyway.

How can a daughter tell their father, "You might not be my father"?

BRONSON: I can't do that.

And now you're hurting because you want to prove today

that he is your biological father

because that's the only father you've ever really known.

He's the only father I've known. Twenty-nine years.

That's my father.

JUDGE LAKE: And so, when you told Ms. Blair after that,

what did you say, in your mind, was your next course of action?

"Do I just wait?"

Was she supposed to relay the information to Mr. Roberts?

How do you get to the point

where Mr. Roberts finally knows?

I didn't really think about that.

I was still registering it myself.

It's still a lot to deal with to this day.

That's something that's on your mind every day.

When somebody tell you that somebody else is your father,

when you already don't know your identity, that jacks you up more.

So, I'm glad she told him 'cause I couldn't do it.

JUDGE LAKE: Yes. And I think it's very real when you say,

when someone says something to you like this, you think about it every day.

I don't think I've heard it ever stated that...

That real, and that true.

Mm-hmm.

Every single day.

You're sitting around with him, laughing, joking, and stuff,

it will cross your mind.

Yeah, 'cause we've been on vacations, birthdays,

you know, we... She came down,

Marilyn let me, lived with us for eight years.

And now, you know, she got her first apartment,

which, we live in the same complex.

I live there, she living around the corner.

So, we still in each other's lives.

Her children, her friends, my grandkid,

they're at my house right now.

So, we see each other every day.

I take 'em to school, her children.

I take 'em from school, to spend at mine.

We're still involved in each other's lives to this day.

But, we're here to find out

if I'm her biological father, or Mr. Banks.

And I need to know as well,

because it's been a long time.

I still can't get over that they kept this from me.

Like, somebody should've said something.

JUDGE LAKE: Mr. Banks, hearing this testimony,

do you still feel that it's a very real possibility

that Ms. Bronson is your biological daughter?

Well, the only thing I can really go off is what the mother told me.

And, like I said, the resemblance,

if I had have known she was my daughter, uh...

I would've been a part of her life

if I would have known where she was at.

And Jasmine, honey, do you feel like

Mr. Banks should have done more?

Yes, I do.

If you see me at seven,

and you felt that I look like your family...

You could have did something.

It wasn't on me,

my mother handled it how she handled it,

that's on her, I ain't got nothing to do with it.

But, as a father,

you should wanna, if that's your child,

be in your child's life.

They could've did something.

I wouldn't be standing here if that was done.

I probably wouldn't feel the way I feel if that was done.

We help babies,

two months old, two weeks old.

We help babies before they're even born

determine who their fathers are.

But we can never forget that there are adult people

in this world

that live with it. I say a lot of times,

when we deal with our cases with babies, I say,

they have the benefit of never having to remember

that this was an issue, because we're able to get it solved

before they ever know.

And then there are young women,

beautiful young women like yourself...

Thank you.

...and you still have to function with this.

Right. Every day.

Right?

BRONSON: Yes.

Every day.

That's why we're here, is to get you these results.

And I want to get them for you right now.

Jerome.

(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)

These results were prepared by DNA Diagnostics

and they read as follows.

In the case of Bronson v. Roberts...

When it comes to 29-year-old Jasmine Bronson,

it has been determined by this court,

Mr. Roberts, you...

Are not the father.

(AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING)

(ROBERTS SNIFFLES)

You're still my daughter. I love you.

You're always gonna be my daughter.

BRONSON: I love you too.

(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)

Can I hug her?

JUDGE LAKE: Absolutely.

The next result reads as follows.

In the case of Bronson v. Roberts,

it has been determined by this court,

Mr. Banks...

You are the father.

(AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING)

JUDGE LAKE: Do you want to be a part of her life?

BANKS: Yes, I do.

Because I love you.

And I always will love you, as I told you before.

Now, if I can walk down these stairs

to give you a hug, if I may.

Will you allow that?

BRONSON: That's fine.

(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)

JUDGE LAKE: I think there's one benefit in this.

Both of these men believed you were their daughter.

And both of these men wanted to get the truth.

And both of these men want to be in your life

from here on out.

So, look at all you have.

And even though she's a grown woman now,

you all have the responsibility

to help heal that child in her.

You do.

Right?

'Cause as people that love her,

you've got to stand by her

as she begins to work through this. Okay?

Yes.

You're such a beautiful young woman,

and I wish you the very best of luck.

Thank you.

And I'm so happy we could get you the answers you needed today

and give you all this closure.

BRONSON: Thank you.

All right?

I wish you the very best of luck. Court is adjourned.

(AUDIENCE APPLAUDING)

For more infomation >> In the Dark for 29 Years About Real Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court - Duration: 16:38.

-------------------------------------------

🔥 MUSE - The Dark Side INSTRUMENTAL/Karaoke (Clean Studio Instrumental) 🔥 - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> 🔥 MUSE - The Dark Side INSTRUMENTAL/Karaoke (Clean Studio Instrumental) 🔥 - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Necessities (COVER) | Ellie Lennie - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Dark Necessities (COVER) | Ellie Lennie - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Group fights 'dark money' in Georgia politics - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Group fights 'dark money' in Georgia politics - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Out of the Dark - Movie - Duration: 53:26.

For more infomation >> Out of the Dark - Movie - Duration: 53:26.

-------------------------------------------

Alone in the Dark (2008) A Jó Befejezés - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Alone in the Dark (2008) A Jó Befejezés - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Drug Restaurant drop dark and shady '403' MV - Duration: 0:53.

Drug Restaurant have released their dark music video for "403". SEE ALSO: [Exclusive Interview] LOONA answers your questions on the most admirable group, favorite song, and more! The band's single "403" has a definite eerie vibe, and the English lyrics written by Drok

Q are about the complicated end to a relationship. In the MV, vocalist Jung Joon Young, who also composed the song alongside Dammit, is in a dark room as he mouths along to the song

 Check out Drug Restaurant's "403" MV! Drug Restaurant403

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét