Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 30 2018

first and foremost i need a film producer

someone who knows how to work with film effects and that kind of staff

please contact me

specifically i need

i need someone to know how to clone my same head next to me

with cloned neck

and i want to look more professional rather than amateur

the price is high, we can get in touch

everybody who knows how to do this, or knows someone who can cooperate with me

please type in the comments below

For more infomation >> I Need Film Producer #RQ - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Us: Do I Need To Stop To Turn At A Red Light? - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Ask Us: Do I Need To Stop To Turn At A Red Light? - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Providing the Assistance I Need - Bobbie's Experience with Comfort Keepers - Duration: 2:13.

I'm a Southern girl, born and bred in Alabama.

My husband died several years ago and we had to give up our home but I've found another

home here with Comfort Keepers.

Well, I have Shelly now and I have another one who comes too, Terry.

Terry's twice a week and she does errands she cleans for me, helps me dress if I need

to be.

And I do need assistance walking sometime and they provide that - and I always have

a list of things waiting for them when they come to do.

They do laundry here, run the vacuum, take care of my kitty-cat - she's the main part

of my life right now, my little Molly.

I've found them to be caring people, and they know what they're doing, they've been trained

and find it to be a pleasure rather than a job.

My children made the call because I think they were concerned about the fact that I

was losing some of the things that I could do, wanted to do.

And they were the ones that made the call to Comfort Keepers.

When I first used Comfort Keepers, they were there because I couldn't do housework for

a while and I just wasn't able to do that physically.

And that's how I came to be with Comfort Keepers.

It's become easier and easier for me to accept the fact I am not a fully functioning person

anymore, and I do depend on people that I trust and that are reliable and that are competent.

It has changed my life and it's made me feel like a part of society again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét