Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 30 2018

Build a Stone Dam to Catch and Raise Fish

For more infomation >> Primitive Technology: Build a Stone Dam to Catch and Raise Fish - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to build a trailer ramp - Duration: 1:58.

hi in this video I want to show you how

I assembled a ramp kit and how I use it

I'm using two inches thick wood boards

which I cut with a handsaw to fit an

aluminium and rubber edges this set comes

with screws and nuts secure aluminium profile

wood boards don't have to be

exactly 12 inches wide my way a bit less

and still work perfectly

I'm using self tappers to secure the rubber feet

wood boards should be around 2 meter long

it will give rubber feet better grip and

in my case it will fit on a trailer

it's a good idea to use pins provided

to secure aluminium ends on the trailer

thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét