Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 30 2018

Hello my friends this is the day number two of my private personal

Training with my personal trainer Beth. I had an early start this morning. I left my house at a quarter to six

Driving thirty minutes to be with her for a one-hour session

focus today was

workout for my

booty and some exercises for for abs and

She surprised me with

Printouts of pictures which we took last week on Wednesday. So that's always very good to have and I recommend that

she also

Showed me the pictures which we did in 2014. She actually holds a folder

with

certain pictures that we took when I started in 2014 three months later again three months later and she also

noted the kilograms and the body fat so and

It's very obvious that

There is a change

So I was surprised when I saw the pictures because

It's sometimes your unique motivation to go and to get up early and to really go through

painful

Exercises again and again and again and especially when you're working out

The bump it's it's hard work and this

Exercise is not it's not fun. I like arms and it's okay for upper body, and I am not too

It's not too bad to go for exercises from my ABS, but I just don't like the body

It's it's not a nice exercise and you need to hard to train hard and very excessive three four times per year's

Per year and sorry per week to really get results and I was motivated when I saw the picture today

So things are moving. We just need to be patient and that's the biggest

Obstacle that we have we think we should we have the feeling that we should have

Faster success. We should see results quicker and

I spoke with her and this is also very important for me to check in with her. She knows that these things take time

So my new focus timewise will be the end of 2018. That's another

four months to go

We will take again pictures at the end of December to see how far I've come. So at the moment I'm focusing on

Two times per week

Intermittent fasting with 14 15 16 hours depends how how I can handle it and

Yeah, again the same things as I do the routine

Heat training like cardio 10 15 minutes and then just do the work and watch

What you're eating that was her

Advice and that's what I know what I just have to persevere and sometimes we think we should have results much faster and

when I left Tomasz her husband, he came down the stairs and he used to be the

He's 48 now, but I think in his when he was 25 28

even 30 he was very very good in kickboxing and he was the European champion in Europe in

American kickboxing

and

He is still working out at least four or five times per week

And he's got a great body and she asked him how much technology how long does it take until?

Really some muscles show up and and until you form your body and he said oh my god

Sometimes you think it's never going to happen

So I know because I'm around these two people who are very much focused and the whole life is

Is around food around

training workout and looking good and building muscle since I

know that it's

It's a journey. It's not that we can say just switch and we have the result we have to put in the effort and

Beth always says you need to hate it more than

you need to hate the

Picture of what you are fearing more than then you are afraid of doing the work

She has very bad genetics with her arms

so she has to work out like hell to get beautiful arms, and she has beautiful arms so she knows exactly

What it takes?

And how much effort you have to put in to get the results that you want. I

Will just keep on doing the work and my new focus on the whole picture

for the next pictures taken will be an end of December and

Then we will go from there. Thank you. That was my

Video for today and I come back to you tomorrow. Bye my friends

For more infomation >> Why I need to be patient losing body fat and building abs - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Do I need a workers' compensation lawyer? - Duration: 4:39.

Hi, my name is Pete Schaeffer. I'm a workers' compensation attorney in California.

I've done over 3,000 cases, and I'm going to tell you how to go

about filing your workers' comp case. If you get injured on the job, the single

most important thing for you to do is report the injury. If you're one of those

people that goes home and thinks that you're going to get better tomorrow,

forget about it. If it's more than a first aid injury, tell your supervisor.

I can't tell you that strong enough. The biggest reason your cases get denied is

because you don't report the injury. So make sure you report it. Tell a co-worker

at the very least. Hopefully, he'll remember that if he's ever interviewed

by human resources or another supervisor. You know, "Did Joe tell you he got injured?"

"Oh yeah, I remember that." So, remember, file your claim. How do you

file your claim? You gotta ask for a worker's comp form. It's simple.

Maybe your employer won't give it to you. They don't want their rates to go up.

Maybe you think it's an act of disloyalty to file a worker's comp claim. Trust me, it's not.

Part of your employer's responsibility in the state of

California is to have you covered by workers' comp insurance. Personally, the

money doesn't come out of his pocket. He buys an insurance policy for if you get hurt

doing his work. Remember, you've got to be injured on your job, or in the course of

your employment. Driving your car to work in the morning doesn't qualify.

You better be in the parking lot if you get hurt. Now, what's it take to file a claim?

Simple. You get the form. You fill out the top half of the form. The form is very

simple. I have one right here. This is a worker's comp form. You just fill out the

top portion of the form, give it to your supervisor, and he does the rest. He sends

it in to the insurance company, they fill in their portion, and before you know it,

you get a letter in the mail from a claims adjuster.

What's a claims adjuster? The single most important person that you're going to

deal with before you lawyer up. Now do you need a

lawyer to file a worker's comp claim? No, but if your employer doesn't give you a

claim form and resists your filing a claim, you better come to a lawyer

because he needs to file it for you. Now, the claims adjuster.

They're the gatekeeper of your case. They will determine who you're going to see for

medical treatment initially. Now, your employer may have a medical provider

network. What's a medical provider network? A group of doctors that the

insurance company has approved to give you medical treatment.

Now these doctors have been filtered through a process. Initially, when they

started medical provider networks, all doctors could join in a particular

specialty. Then as time went by, those doctors that were perceived by the

insurance company to be too liberal - gave away too many diagnostic tests that cost

them too much money - they got rid of them. So the guys that were left, generally are

very conservative. They're not going to order MRIs willy-nilly. They're not going

to give you surgery because you want it. Everything gets approved by utilization

review. "Utilization review," don't forget those words. It's almost like the devil's

workshop. Who are these people? I don't know.

You won't know. But some nameless, faceless person is going to determine whether you

get treatment. Now, if treatment is denied like it is

70 percent of the time, there's an IMR process: Independent Medical Review.

That's a nightmare all by itself. Get a lawyer when you get to that point.

Frankly, it costs you the same amount of money to have a lawyer in the beginning

of the case, as it does at the end of the case. So once you get injured, just see a

lawyer. If you like the guy you see, let him be a lawyer. Oh yes, they don't take

any money from you. Not a penny. And if they don't make money for you, you don't

owe them a nickel. You're there risk free. The only one with skin in the game is

your lawyer. So, what do you got to lose? You don't like them?

Fire them. Get another lawyer. But the bottom line is,

you should get representation. Because unless you want to play Perry Mason,

forget about it. This is a tough system.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét