Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Aug 29 2018

Today we're going to be reacting to Ninety One "All I need"

Is that right?

Beba: Yes Eli: Okay

And this video came out recently well not that recently

We know you guys have been requesting it for a while but

We're finally here

We finally could do it

And we hope you enjoy it

Lets start, you know the last song we reacted to from them was

That was song

Amazing! Sorry, one~ two~ three!!

Now it did it

Is the audio on

I love it x3

All I need

Eli: It has subtitles Beba: Subtitles

He's hitting my heart

Boy! No!

A tear is coming out and all

When I get too excited that happens

Is not because of sadness

I like this

Eli: forgive us Beba: The camera stopped recording

The camera didn't have more space

And we left off at 1:34

Let's continue please forgive us

Eli: Forgive us Beba: That's why we lose memory Eli: Yeah x2 Sorry

Eli: His- Beba: I like his voice Eli: I love him

I love his hair too

Wait, was he shirtless?

I like this a lot

I love the choreo

This is like the video where there's a lot of dancing

I know right

But they're going hard in this one

There's a lot of choreo

I love that scene

He's amazing

I love it

Both: He's so cute

Really?

Since it was interrupted it feels shorter

This is a different scene what it going on

They're

For real this group deserves everything

I love that part like

Amazing

For real x4 that

Both: Every time we see them they surprise us more and more

Every song it's like

Eli: They keep and keep on getting better Beba: Yeah, it's like

Is like updating your phone

Eli: Exactly Beba: Just like that

I feel like I'm ready to stan them for real I fell in love they are really talented

I'm not just saying it to say it I'm being serious

They are truly talented I love them

I love their creativity and their voices

Eli: They are unique and I think they can go far Beba: We have seen

Every song we have seen so far is so different from one another

Beba: I love it Eli: I love it

I love and yeah

I thought is was going to be like a ballad although it was similar I thought

I thought it was going to be a ballad at first

Beba: Besucase of the title Eli: Yes, because you know "All I nee"

And their previous song was

It wasn't like a fast song but it was brighter and

Fluffy you know and I thought it was time for a ballad

But this was just darker like the opposite

Of the last song

And I love that

Eli: Is like Beba: Two completely Eli: Two different worlds

And that's what I'm saying

Everything is always

Every time we make a reaction

To their music is something different

I like it

I love it

We like it we loved it

Thank you so much for recommending this song

Beba: For waiting Eli: And for waiting too

I know you waited for a while but

Eli: It's okay Beba: We can upload this today

Yeah we can do that

But yeah thank you so much for watching if you enjoyed it please like, comment, subscribe and

We'll see you in our next one

Beba: I don't know why when I do this I close my eyes Eli: Bye~~ 💚

For more infomation >> NINETY ONE - ALL I NEED REACTION - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Multiple, Double or Single - Which entry do I need? - Duration: 1:25.

Hi everyone, my name is Sandra and I'm Viselio's customer support team lead.

If you are wondering if you will get a visa with the entry number that you

asked for, I have an answer for you. This depends upon various reasons. For

instance, if you are applying for multiple visa for China and Russia, you will get

it only if you have already been in that country at least two to three times in

the past two years. Although keep in mind that this is just one of the additional

terms for you to get a multiple entry visa. So if that isn't the case, then you

cannot get a multiple visa and the Embassy will shift you to a double or

single entry. So make sure to provide the itinerary as a proof that you are

travelling multiple times. For China, this refers to multiple entry business visa,

just to clarify. Now if you're applying for a double entry visa, you will have to

submit the date of a second entry. Without it you cannot get a double entry

visa, because this confirmation serves as a proof that you will enter that country

two times. If you don't have it, you can only get a single entry visa. Thanks for

watching, I really hope this was helpful and I wish you a nice day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét