Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

Thanks for watching my video ! Please Share my chanel on Social sites (Facebook, Google +, Twitter etc...) to more person could listen and enjoy it! Thank you for reading and have an awesome day!

For more infomation >> Best Country Drinking Songs of All Time Classic Country Drinking Songs - Duration: 1:44:14.

-------------------------------------------

# YOUTUBE STUDIO BETA VS Creator Studio Classic| Telugu Tutorials✔️ - Duration: 5:03.

YOUTUBE STUDIO BETA VS Creator Studio Classic

www.youtube.com/rsccool

For more infomation >> # YOUTUBE STUDIO BETA VS Creator Studio Classic| Telugu Tutorials✔️ - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Chief Saves The Day! - Halo SFM Animation [4K] - Duration: 3:18.

Dude I sh** you not!

It was in her ass-hole

Oh

-Umm

Sir, yes Sir.

Alright maggots.

We've been running away

For too damn long!

And I've had enough of these stupid War Games simulations!

Palmer: "We can still destroy the enemy core"

It's about damn time

We start taking matters into our own hands.

We gotta find us a way

To defeat Cortana and her tyrannical Sky-Net empire

From taking over!

The entire freaking galaxy!

Sir, yes Sir!

That's what I like to hear!

Chief...

Remember back when I said soldiers where people?

And not machines?

Well forget everything I said!

You "SoyBoys" are nothing more

Than a bunch of walking robots in tin-cans!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright ladies...

Does anyone have any idea, whatsoever

On how we're going to fight back against

Gigantic Space-Owls?

What in God's name is happening over there?

*CROTCH ARMOR*

Now that's what I like to see!

Alright Chief!

It seems like you have something up your sleeve!

I'll just let you take this pelican

along with the rest of Blue tea---

*THE HAND*

What I was going to sa--

I'll just let you take over it...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét