Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 29 2018

those ordinary days

when there was a familiarity between my fingers..

And you, and you

as if it's chasing me

those moments that shook my heart

and the voice that is still remaining in my heart..

It's you, it's you

Baby, can't we get back together? ever again

you are the only one

whenever I close my eyes

I always see a clear sky..

And you, and you

to the extent of wanting to hug you in my dreams

I need you, I need you

the word that brings tears

and a distant smile...

It's you, it's you

Baby, can't you look at me? ever again

now that I am back to my senses it's long time ago's Talk

seeing how distant we have got hold on

let me hear your heart..

the voices that were kept inside I really wanna know

the noises in the city is subsiding

till when is this illusion going to go on?

even now more than anyone else

to that extent I think of you, I need you more babe

to me you are someone that...

if I close my eyes..

I always see a clear sky..

And you, and you

to the extent of wanting to hug you in my dreams

I need you, I need you

if I reach out with my hand

there is always never ending sky and..

And you, and you

till forever, more than anyone else..

I need you, I need you

For more infomation >> B1A4- I need you | [lyirc/romaji/eng] | [가사/번역/듣기] - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

HELP I need to organize - Does it Work to Declutter I Simplify My Life - Duration: 9:39.

Hey guys! I have had one of those days where most things just seemed to go

not wrong, but it's just been kind of a rough day. And one of the things that I've been

thinking about is how my house has just become very cluttered lately and I think

what I need to do, with just kind of coping with this day, is to turn off my

brain maybe put in an audio book and then just start decluttering and cleaning up.

Because that might be the exact mental medicine that I need

I need to just do something! Do you have those days sometimes and does it help

to just get some stuff done? So that's what I'm going to do and then

I'll check in with you guys at the end and see if it actually helped to create

some mental space in there even when there's a bad day!

And there's a lot of these to get done, so let's get started

All of this junk is stuck the old caravan that I sold and I just have to fix it

find out where it goes. A lot of it probably just have to be thrown out, but...

We'll see

We also have this baby carriage that Max sleeps in during the winter but we can't

get him to sleep in it during the summer so I'm going to try and see if I can

pack it up somehow maybe wrap it in plastic and find a place for it outside

in the shed it's not ideal but I don't want it

blocking our terrace door the whole summer and I don't want to sell it yet

because we might need it next winter so for a few months it's gonna live in the shed - hopefully!

And that's it guys! One area done everything from the camper sorted.

The baby carriage packed away and then we just need to do the dishes.

Moving on to the next area!

Well that day came and went and I did not get any more stuff done

because life happened. We went on a trip to Fanø, and we really enjoyed it

those videos are coming up, but my office and my wardrobe is still really disorganized!

I'm usually really organized but I don't know what's

happened lately it just feels like one week takes the other - we've been on two

different trips and then in between we just come home we dump stuff and it just

becomes cluttered really easily we don't live tiny but we live kind of

small so we don't have a lot of space for everything so I'm gonna tackle my

desk and over here my wardrobe!

Because I can't even close that drawer anymore and that is not good.

Morten has been nagging me about it so time to get serious!

Our blackout curtain for the bedroom it broke, so I've been using this painting that I'm making right now

as a substitute which is not ideal but let me just get that out of the way.

And yes - these are my Easter decorations. It's just stupid of me not to get those out of the way.

All of this pretty much belongs in different places

This relates to my wor and this is a project I'm working on

This can stay but pretty much everything else has to go find their own home somewhere else

it does not belong on my desk

Here's a smal little trick that Morten taught me. It's not anything genius at all but when

you have paper, like this one that's been used on the one side, just cut it up and we

use it as grocery lists so...

That's the perfect size for a grocery list

Even for those big grocery lists!

Look at it now!

That's a whole lot better I still have a mirror over here and I

still have the painting over there just standing around but I'm preparing to do

a room makeover so I'm gonna have to hold on to those for a little bit longer

and then you guys on the other hand will get to see a complete makeover of this room

So that will be coming up this summer as well! Let's move on to the clothes

And let me just start by actually putting the murphy bed away

A lot of you guys I'm sure are thinking: when you have a Murphy bed do you

actually put it away every day? And the answer is no!

Previously before having Max we did but after having Max I think we put it up

probably maybe once a week on a good week.

So does it still make sense to have a Murphy bed? Absolutely!

Because when we have meetings in here or we have guests over

we just put it up and then we can have space for a big dining table so yes

it is absolutely worth it to be able to use this room in different ways

As you guys know I only have one drawer and most of the time that's fine but within

the past year I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and then during the

last year I lost a lot of weight and I did go through it to get rid of stuff

that didn't fit anymore but I didn't really do the round of just getting rid

of the stuff that was worn out and I just don't want anymore

so this is kind of the luxury round of having to get rid of something because

it just doesn't fit and it doesn't make sense so let's get at least 20% out of here

These pants are never gonna work! This one I just don't like it... These ones I thought I got rid of but

apparently I didn't.

This one fits

This one is a home nit sweater that my mother-in-law made for me and I really

like it but honestly it just doesn't fit it's way too big so I think I'm just

gonna have to donate it... It's kind of sad

And we have four sets or something - maybe more - of these woollen pantyhose that I

use during the winter it kind of like leggings and they're really warm but

probably at least two of them have holes in them so I'll have to go through those

So now everything actually fits in here. Pajamas, this is for when I do a DIY

projects work out here sweaters all different kinds of t-shirts and skirts and shorts

Up here I have my hanging clothes and it's just like nicer clothes

that needs to get ironed and stuff and in case you're wondering which I know

some of you guys are I just counted I have 29 items of clothes right now and

probably something that's in the washer somewhere and then I still need to go

out and get a few more items I need some tank tops one more pair of pants at

least and one more warm sweater because I just got rid of one and I can't do with just one

This feels so good now it's all decluttered and I can actually

work at this desk again which is amazing I don't know what happens sometimes it

just seems like things happen and spaces just become cluttered and I think it's

just natural I went through the kitchen my desk and my wardrobe and those were

my three really troubled areas so from now on I just have to really be careful

with actually tidying up that is not my strong suit

Morten is a lot better at it than I am actually so I'm interested to know how

do you do with clutter around you or you really get tidying up? I'm not that kind

I'm really organized in my but I can live with quite a lot of mess

around me but then when you live small I can just kind of get very claustrophobic sometimes

So, I definitely have to work on my tidying up skills and yes I started listening to the Marie Kondo

eBook whatever I'm not that big of a fan but I try! That's it for this week's

video guys I hope you enjoyed it I know quite a few of you guys have actually

requested more organizing videos so this is my way of doing it I hope you liked

it and it also gives a kind of a wardrobe update to the viewers longing

for an wardrobe update so 29 is my count for clothes right now and then probably

I forgot a few items so I think 33 is still at the very very good number have

fun out there till next time bye

For more infomation >> HELP I need to organize - Does it Work to Declutter I Simplify My Life - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

What is the best way to contact Dominion Hospital if I need help? - Duration: 0:53.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét