Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

We have certain way of life in our house you have to follow the rules very

strictly no smoking do smokes you don't you smoke oh I will request

you not to smoke girls at once no smoking no drinking no talking about sex

that's the third thing which I am very clear we have a very very strict family

in our house so far as these things are concerned so far as you're wearing this

thing is concerned you must wear a t-shirt

I don't allow mobile signal at home you must be very punctual at all times even

if you are late sleeper will have to wake up early if you have to go out then

you must ask permission and you must go along with somebody from the house any

other questions which you want to say

this kind what happened is she afraid of me

yep what happened don't worry don't don't don't

why should you cry huh is what nothing nothing why why should it

thank you for remembering your parents affirming the poor oh yeah yeah you will

find yourself at home at home alright such a delicate God I just say for my

confession I just been chopped into his a family

and then in tone to appreciate their religion and live by their ways just

I just feel physically

the disciplines fetish basically anything that you enjoy in England is

bad

For more infomation >> How Many Rules?! | World's Strictest Parents - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Math Dad vs Science Mom 24: How many triangles? - Duration: 4:45.

Science Mom here with Math Dad. We're back for challenge problem number 24.

Yes we are. This one is a triangle counting problem

again. In this figure the challenge is to count all the triangles that are there.

I'm giving you only two minutes to accomplish this feat. Okay. If you're

watching the video at home please pause now. Try the problem out of yourself. See

if you can come up with the right number of triangles. Science Mom begin. All

right. So I'm going to try and come up with a more systematic way because last time I'm

missed a lot, so I'm gonna start with this line right here and say:

what triangles can I make using this line? So there's 1, 2, 3. Are there anymore? I want to

make sure that I got them all. Oh there are. There are smaller ones, so let me

use a slightly different... There's that one. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and I don't think

there's a way I'm gonna get another one so there's 6 for this line right here.

And then I would bet there's gonna be six for this line as well, but I'm double

counting this one. Mm-hmm. So I'm gonna say 5 cuz I don't want to

double count, and then I'm gonna guess that there are also... oh no things are

getting different down here. It's all symmetric. It's all symmetric? I

think that counts as a hint. You're not supposed to give me hints... but thank you.

So 5 all the way around, but when I get around to here it's gonna be

4 because... Good. 12 seconds. Yep okay five, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five.

Are there some that don't touch the outer edge? Yes there are. There is this

one here in the middle. It doesn't share an outer edge. Is that the only

one? Look there's this one and.... There are five of that flavor. There's five of that flavor?

No way. I'm out of colors

There's 1, 2, 3, 4.... I don't see the fifth one.

Well, let me make it a little easier for you.

This angle... so I'm looking at this inner Pentagon. Yeah, yeah.

So that's inside one triangle. That's inside one triangle, one triangle, one

triangle, one triangle. Yeah, so you missed those five, but also what about

these five little ones here? Oh I totally missed those. Okay, so I missed that.

So there were thirty five. In this case because of all the symmetry of the shape

I think it's probably easiest just to count them in groups of five. Identify

a given triangle. Do all five possible rotations of it. Move on to another

triangle that you haven't yet counted. Do all five possible rotations of it.

So you've got seven different triangles that have a five-fold symmetry. Exactly

right. We've got seven triangles we can rotate each of those. Yeah. That's

impressive to me. I'm always way, way higher than you think. I would not guess

thirty-five triangles. Yeah it's surprising. In two minutes that's a

pretty tall challenge to meet. Yeah. But you didn't gloat about the previous

problem being too easy if I recall correctly. Serves me right.

Indeed.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét