Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

Hi! Purple Oranji here.

Today I'm going to play with lasers and make a security alarm for my room

In another video, I made an electronic door lock

out of Mindstorms LEGO

So if you haven't seen it you can check it out here, or here

I think everyone occasionally wants to keep a nosy sibling

or parent out of their room

Building on what I learned on that project

I wanted to make something more complex

So I wanted to make an alarm that would trigger

when someone tries to sneak in

Today I'll show you how I made my own laser

PEW PEW PEW

security alarm out of LEGO Mindstorms

For this project I'll be using a Lego Mindstorms EV3 brick

Mirror tiles

A red laser diode

breadboards

well a breadboard

coin battery and its holder

pin wires

As always I'll have deatiled links in the description

But first, a warning

lasers can be really dangerous so remember to be cautious and always use

the right safety glasses

so let's begin

Wow! Everything is so blue

First I started with testing the laser diode

I connected the diode to my breadboard

I tested to make sure that everything worked

I used a red 5 milli watt laser diode for this project

because is relatively low cost

and are safer than the other colors

I used a breadboard so that we can quickly test and change things as needed

I didn't spend too much time on making this look nice

because it was just a prototype

for future versions

I would like to make a better housing

next it's on to the laser platform

because small vibrations could cause the aim of the laser to be off

I made a platform out of LEGO

to hold the laser steady and also used for aiming

I used lego Digital Designer

to make and create the instructions

that I needed to build it in real life

with the laser base built

All I have to do is add the laser and test it out

For the coding, I started off by making a simplest looping alarm

once I had that, I added other enhancements

like a countdown

warning messages and an information display

I created a custom block for the countdown

so that I could easily reuse it in different places if needed

With everything loaded into the EV3

it's time to test it out

how the alarm works is by reading the light intensity

of the laser with the color sensor

the code will wait until there is a change in intensity

when the intensity changes

the alarm will trigger

I can press a button on the top

to stop and re-arm the alarm so it's ready again

Now that system works

it's time to install it somewhere fun

I decided to install it in the doorway of my room

anyone the breaks beam will trigger the alarm

Well thats it

My very own laser alarm system for my room

this is only the first version

there are many other things I can add to make it better

but it was still fun figuring out how it all worked

If you like this video, please give me a like and subscribe to my channel

PURPLE ORANJI

also click the little bell icon to get a reminder of my new videos

Well, thats all for now

see you next time

Bye!!!

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE - A LEGO Laser Alarm - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Aesthetic Training Tips | How to Build a Shredded Chest - Duration: 5:03.

what's up everybody this is IFBB Pro Santi Aragon and I'm here with muscle

and strength and I'm gonna take you through my three favorite aesthetic

chest building exercises so for the first chest exercise to build an

aesthetic big ole barrel chest first step of this exercise is to pick an

appropriate weight you want to start a little bit lighter before you get into

your heavier movements just so that you can get used to this style of press I

pick a incline bench for this movement and when I roll back with the dumbbells

you're gonna see that I'm gonna start in a normal fly movement but as I'm

pressing the weight up you're gonna see that my pinkies are gonna start coming

inward to squeeze the chest and as I'm coming back down I'm gonna be rotating

them back again in a fly movement here we are in the fly movement I'm gonna

press up and I'm gonna rotate my pinkies what this is gonna do is this is gonna

squeeze the chest and as I'm rotating back down I'm in another I give them in

a press movement right here and this is stretching out my pecs so I'm coming up

rotating squeezing opening up opening up and I'm stretching

so not only can you press some pretty heavy weight because this is a hybrid

press movement but you're also utilizing the squeeze if it was a fly movement too

so you're kind of getting best of both worlds on this movement exercise number

two for anesthetic chest is gonna be a fly movement the difference between this

fly movement and any other fly movement that we do is going to be the way that

we're gonna be doing each rep it's gonna be a holding a pause at the top of the

movement and then it's gonna be descending slowly back to the bottom

keeping constant tension on the muscle group and then coming back and again

pausing at the very top another difference between this and any other

fly movement is that I'm gonna concentrate on bringing the bar much

higher on my chest versus right in the middle part of my chest the reason why I

do this is because if you look at any of the classic guys back in the 80s and 90s

you can see how crazy their upper chest was and I really do believe that any

type of upper chest movement is going to hit the mid and the bottom part of your

chest and the hardest part to build is the upper part of the chest so I'm gonna

go ahead and demonstrate this movement for you standing very comfortable I'm

gonna come up top and you can see how I'm squeezing up I'm just gonna see on

squeezing upwards I'm not down my elbows not down it's

actually kind of up so that I can put more stress on the top part of my chest

chest is up so here we go we're gonna pause at the top boom one two three come

down one two three up one two down one two

I'll do this for about 12 to 15 reps and at the very end when I can't do any more

I blast out about five regular sets this is gonna be something that's going to be

focusing on the lower part of the chest and I choose this as the final exercise

because we're gonna be doing a finishing type set here which is gonna be

extremely high reps so what I usually do is I'll pick a weight that I think I

could handle and I'll just feel it I'll touch the weight if I'm ready and I

think I could handle it the goal is to go to 50 so it's very basic

this machine pretty much tells you where you need to go and the key is that at

the top of the movement you're making sure that you're squeezing

it's like any other chest movement this particular movement at the end of your

chest routine is not going to require three or four sets like a standard

movement this is gonna be a touching so you're gonna see if you can handle the

weight and then it's gonna be one all-out set of 50 repetitions and there

you have it those are my three favorite chest exercises thanks for watching

please comment and subscribe below

For more infomation >> Aesthetic Training Tips | How to Build a Shredded Chest - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Building a Cup Waterer for Ducks - Duration: 3:31.

the ducklings are taking a nap I've got these little drinker cups so the way it

works is you know what duck will hit this little yellow ball and that will

release some water and the water will fill up in this orange cup so I'm gonna

try to make this be one solution the way I'm gonna do it is I'm gonna stick them

into this bucket here

looking pretty good

so you remember how I hit a deer with my car the other day well after that I

ended up selling it and when I sold it I ended up keeping the floor mats they're

nice and rubbery so I'm gonna use these as a little mat with the water bucket on

if we close up the water

so yes let's I guess how this new duck water is working hopefully that's a good

sign and hopefully this is something that they can use on a regular basis so

I just gave the duckling some kale and it caused an absolute feeding frenzy I

mean look at this they're going nuts they're playing kale rugby look at home

do like play kale rugby it's ridiculous so funny and there's a massive piece

there and they're like we can't quite figure out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét