Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 23 2019

now despite a series of meetings South Korea in the United States is still

having a hard time trying to narrow the gap on sharing the cost of American

troops stationed here in South Korea citing diplomatic sources South Korea's

Yonhap news agency reports that Washington is asking Seoul to contribute

1 billion u.s. dollars annually which is a 15 percent increase from what Seoul

paid last year however the South Korean government is asking for its defense

contribution to be kept under one trillion won or some 880 million dollars

For more infomation >> S. Korea, U.S. struggling to narrow differences on sharing defense cost of American troops - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: President Trump Says Get Ready Nancy...State of the Union Is On - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: President Trump Says Get Ready Nancy...State of the Union Is On - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

US national debt under Trump climbs $2 trillion - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> US national debt under Trump climbs $2 trillion - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. known to have asked for US$ 1.2 billion of defense contributions from South Korea - Duration: 0:52.

South Korea and its ally the United States are apparently still deeply divided about

how to share the cost of stationing American troops here.

The deadline for a deal came and went weeks ago.

Now sources say that in their tenth round of talks last month, the U.S. demanded Seoul

pay 1-and-a-quarter billion dollars a year,... which is around 30 percent more than what

it's currently playing.

And the order is said to have come "from the top."

The U.S. side later reduced the demand to 1-point-2 billion, and told South Korea they

cannot accept anything less than 1 billion.

Seoul, meanwhile, reportedly said the most it can accept is 1 trillion Korean won, which

is about 886 million dollars.

Also, Washington is demanding the deal should have a term of one year, while Seoul wants

the usual 3 or 5 years.

For more infomation >> U.S. known to have asked for US$ 1.2 billion of defense contributions from South Korea - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Republicans throw support behind Trump's proposal to end the partial government shutdown - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Republicans throw support behind Trump's proposal to end the partial government shutdown - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea, U.S. struggling to narrow differences on sharing defense cost of American troops - Duration: 0:38.

now despite a series of meetings South Korea and the United States are still

having a hard time trying to narrow the gap on sharing the cost of American

troops stationed here in Korea citing diplomatic sources Seoul's Yonhap

news agency reports that Washington is asking Seoul to contribute 1 billion

u.s. dollars annually which is a 15 percent increase from what Seoul paid

last year however the South Korean government is asking for its defense

contribution to be kept under one-trillion korean won or some 880

million dollars

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét