Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 28 2019

You!

What do you want from me?

Hello friends.

Last year I relaunched this channel to my own fanfare and I posted a couple videos but I'll be

honest I feel like I kind of failed you and I failed myself.

I only posted nine videos last year which was way below my intended goal.

When I don't post on this channel it honestly just like kills my soul.

I feel sad and bummed out and I feel like I'm letting you down and myself down and having an

audience of people even if I just get five comments two comments one comment it's just

awesome knowing that people are watching this stuff I would like to make

So a couple months ago I went to this thing called VidSummitt and Gary V.

Gary Vaynerchuk was talking.

Now the cat the cat's eating out of her loud food dish.

So loud

Anyway so Gary V was talking and he brought this point when you're trying to figure

out what to do next on your channel it's a good idea to ask the people who watch your channel and

that's you!

I know you're there skycarl ... Jon Luna ... Adam Viklund

I know you're there plus more.

What do you guys like on this channel do you like cool arty doc videos like People Stories

or more like the personal travel narrative stuff like Justin's journeys or the VR videos or reviews of

tech and travel stuff like the Justinsupertips episode I did ... or do you just not mind that this

channel is a whole bunch of things?

Tap or click below and let me know and it'll help me want to make more of that kind of stuff.

I really want this video to be my guiding light through the rest of the year

Because I love you guys.

I love doing this.

Thumbs up are good, comments are better ... subscribe if you just found this video randomly and you don't

even know who I am.

Good night.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét