Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

Amazing Beautiful Small House Enviable Balance Between Classic and Contemporary

For more infomation >> Amazing Beautiful Small House Enviable Balance Between Classic and Contemporary - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Very Hard 1 Life Classic Super Smash Bros - Duration: 5:39.

what's up everybody I'm atCha from TheGamerVillage and today we're playing some Nintendo 64 Smash

Bros It's been a while since I've played this but we're going to go with very hard

one stock I'm usually a Zelda player but Zelda is not in the N64 version alright so I'm

going to go with Mario Alright let's do this alright so I'm thinking I'm going

to get 4 maybe 5 let's see how actually true that is alright there we go I was just

trying to wave dash real quick alright yeah alright so this is actually harder

than like when you play the new smashes usually when it's on hard it's not super difficult

actually that's not true oh no yeah oh ok get'em get'm get'em get'em oh no don't get

me he going to stock me right there nope stock stock stock stock stock yes that's game

there's no way he can hang nope especially being the first character first stage alright

so that's one stage in I'm going to see how far I can oh Yoshi Team forgot about these

guys alright so let's see how far I can get here oh almost stocked myself yeah I'm

just trying to up smash here basically there you go there we go man I forgot how fun this

game is ah yeah damage report oh I guess you can still hit'em I guess this is before you

can actually dodge those but I guess you can still dodge those not too bad oh he's going

to stock himself right there nice you know I've seen recently that people do competitions

on this N64 version it's got to be crazy hard to get good at this game I'm sure people

think about that like the new smash bothers and stuff too that it's too hard to get

good but it's not difficult I guess you just practice and stuff like everything else

it's just the you know the game characters are just what you would expect just like what

you look at that's what the game play is like oh yeah slow shoot that's it wow I

cant believe that they're not getting stocked though got'em on its my taunt ah weak oh I

thought I would toss them it's not there we orange yellow you're last oh no he's

going to shoot me oh I thought he was going to do his Yoshi jump not even close alright

so this is on super hard and I haven't played in a little while and it's not the first

tie I've ever played this game but not doing to bad so alright fox I expect fox to be a

little more difficult than actually being able to beat him and stuff but we'll see ah

I forgot about this stage this is a cool stage the first time I ever played this stage I

was like whoa this is so cool oh he ok he has some skill come on dude

yeah up smash oh there it is oh he did it to me it was not expected oh dude toss yeah

get'em get'em get'em oh no

I was going to say that would have been nooooo that's game alright well I guess we know

how far I can get with one man bummer I appreciate you guys watching be sure to like a subscribe

and leave some comments love to hear what you guys think of my game play and we'll see

you next time bye

For more infomation >> Very Hard 1 Life Classic Super Smash Bros - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Acoustic Classic Rock Songs | Best Classic Rock 80s and 90s - Duration: 1:36:22.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Acoustic Classic Rock Songs | Best Classic Rock 80s and 90s - Duration: 1:36:22.

-------------------------------------------

Operencia: The Stolen Sun - A Classic Dungeon-Crawling RPG From Zen Studios - Duration: 1:29.

[FOREST AMBIENCE]

[MUSIC STARTS]

Narrator: On the other side of imagination

Narrator: there lies Operencia.

Narrator: A world

Narrator: where reality embraces fantasy

Narrator: where dreams foretell destinies

Narrator: where history meets legend.

[MUSIC INTENSIFIES]

[TENDRILS GROWING]

[SKELETON GROWLING]

[SWORD SWING]

[RAVENS SWARMING IN]

[FIREBALL EXPLOSION]

[GEARS TURNING]

[ELECTRIC ZAPPING]

[LIGHTNING]

[DEEP VOICE GROWLING]

[GEAR ROTATING]

[STONES COLLIDING]

Distorted Voice: Feel my love

[GATES OPENING]

[TROLL WAKING UP]

[ROTATING TRAP]

[DRAGON BREATHING FIRE]

[MUSIC CALMS]

Narrator: I hail from this land

Narrator: and I have a story to tell

[XBOX SOUND]

For more infomation >> Operencia: The Stolen Sun - A Classic Dungeon-Crawling RPG From Zen Studios - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Lineage 2 Classic combinar armaduras - Duration: 1:57.

Hello, in this video I will show you how to get additional bonuses by combining pieces of armors

If you have any doubt about the bonuses that each set gives, I recommend you visit the L2 Classic Wiki

In this example I have the "Divine" set which gives me "WIT +1, MP and P.Def"

The parts you need this set are: chest, stockings and gloves

Therefore, I can use any helmet and boots

You can see that I have the passive ability of the Divine set and additionally a bonus of the Zubei set

I have placed my helmet and Zubei boots, that's why I get the MP regeneration bonus

You can combine the bonuses of different set, that's the idea, find yours

For more infomation >> Lineage 2 Classic combinar armaduras - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Tiny Houses Are A Mix Between Modern And Classic Style | Small House Plans - Duration: 11:49.

The Tiny Houses Are A Mix Between Modern And Classic Style | Small House Plans

For more infomation >> The Tiny Houses Are A Mix Between Modern And Classic Style | Small House Plans - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 K. Classic navi - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 K. Classic navi - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Farina Eau de Cologne - The revival of a classic flacon - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Farina Eau de Cologne - The revival of a classic flacon - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Improv Intensives: Classic 2nd City & Groundlings Style Improv with Allison Connor - Duration: 0:24.

Hi everybody, this is Alison Connor. Come join me for a two-day Improv Intensive

for adults at Stage West this Saturday, February 2nd, and next Saturday

February 9th from 2 to 6. We are going to have so much fun!

We might even break you out of your comfort zone a little bit, but I promise we will laugh laugh laugh.

Hope to see you there.

And scene.

For more infomation >> Improv Intensives: Classic 2nd City & Groundlings Style Improv with Allison Connor - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Heritage Classic Foundation honors Beaufort County scholars - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Heritage Classic Foundation honors Beaufort County scholars - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

REACTING TO CLASSIC 'WALKS INTO A BAR' JOKES - Funny Comedy Videos - Duration: 3:24.

Hello everyone.

Yes today I'm going to react to some bar jokes

oh yes yes I've been given a list here by the team

And I'm going to read through them

I can't wait to see how funny they are

Let's get started

Oh this one's about a polar bear. Oh that's nice.

A polar bear walks into a bar and says...

"let me get errr.... umm....

a beer

Bartender says sure but what's with the big pause?

The polar bear says...

I was born with them

[Laughs]

Oh yes I am born with my paws

[Laughs]

Oh right oh it's a pony this time.

Yes oh yes a pony walks into a bar...

and mutters something to the bartender...

the bartender says "what?"

The pony clears his throat and says...

"You'll have to excuse me. I'm a little...

HOARSE

[Laughs]

Oh yes you are a little horse Mr Pony

[Laughs]

Ooh a lion this time

A lion walks into a bar and asks the bartender...

"Do you have any jobs?"

Hmm. I don't think he'd have any jobs for lions but we'll see

The bartender shakes his head sadly and says...

"No sorry. Why don't you try the circus?

Oh yes that sounds like a good idea.

Yes yes that sounds a great idea

What?

The lion replies "Why would the circus need a bartender?"

Oh I see. The lion is trying to be a bartender. Oh oh

[Laughs]

I'd probably suggest going to the circus Mr. Lion

[Laughs]

Oh ooh food ooh.

A sandwich walks into a bar...

I hope it's a nice meat sandwich.

A nice beef sandwiche or something

That'd be delicious. Oh sorry sorry sorry

A sandwich walks into a bar and asks for a drink.

The bartender says...

"Sorry we don't serve food here"

[Laughs]

Oh dear. Why not Mr bartender?

[Laughs]

Oh. This one's a bit clever.

You scientist folk might enjoy this one.

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink...

When the neutron gets his drink he asks...

"Bartender. How much do I owe you?"

The bartender replies...

"For you Neutron. No charge!

[Laughs]

Because neutrons have no charge

Oh dear [Laughs]

OK everyone. Those were the bar jokes.

I hope you enjoyed them.

Do let me know what your favorite walks into a bar joke is...

and put it in the comment section below

Ok. Thanks for watching everyone. bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét