Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 29 2019

Lyrics on The Screen

For more infomation >> ┆►Nightcore - Need You 『Travie Mc Coy 』 ✘ LYRICS ✘ - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Besomorph Remix) - Duration: 3:02.

♪ I'm about to lose my mind ♪

♪ You've been gone for so long ♪

♪ I'm runnin' out of time ♪

♪ I need a doctor, call me a doctor ♪

♪ I need a doctor, doctor ♪

♪ To bring me back to life ♪

♪ I told the world, one day I would pay it back ♪

♪ Say it on tape, and lay it, record it, so that one day I could play it back ♪

♪ But I don't even know if I believe it when I'm sayin' that ♪

♪ Doubts startin' to creep in, every day it's just so gray and black ♪

♪ Hope, I just need a ray of that ♪

♪ 'Cause no one sees my vision when I play it for 'em ♪

♪ They just say it's wack — but they don't know what dope is ♪

♪ And I don't know if I was awake or asleep when I wrote this ♪

♪ All I know is, you came to me when I was at my lowest ♪

♪ (I'm about to lose my mind) ♪

♪ (You've been gone for so long) ♪

♪ (I'm runnin' out of time) ♪

♪ (I need a doctor, call me a doctor) ♪

♪ (I need a doctor, doctor) ♪

♪ (To bring me back to life) ♪

♪ You walked in, yellow jump suit, whole room, cracked jokes ♪

♪ Once you got inside the booth, told you, mic smoke ♪

♪ Went through friends, some of them I put on, but they just left ♪

♪ They said they was ridin' to the death ♪

♪ But where the **** are they now, now that I need them? ♪

♪ I don't see none of them, all I see is Slim ♪

♪ **** all you fair-weather friends! All I need is him ♪

♪ ******' backstabbers! ♪

♪ When the chips were down you just laughed at us ♪

♪ Now you 'bout to feel the ******' wrath of Aftermath, faggots! ♪

♪ (I'm about to lose my mind) ♪

♪ (You've been gone for so long) ♪

♪ (I'm runnin' out of time) ♪

♪ (I need a doctor, call me a doctor) ♪

♪ (I need a doctor, doctor) ♪

♪ (To bring me back to life) ♪

♪ You picked me up, breathed new life in me, I owe my life to you ♪

♪ But for the life of me, I don't see why you don't see like I do ♪

♪ But it just dawned on me you lost a son, demons fightin' you ♪

♪ It's dark, let me turn on the lights and brighten me and enlighten you ♪

♪ I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue ♪

♪ 'Cause me and you were like a crew, I was like your sidekick; you ♪

♪ Gon' either wanna fight when I get off this ******' mic, or you ♪

♪ Gon' hug me, but I'm outta options, there's nothin' else I can do ♪

♪ I'm about to lose my mind ♪

♪ You've been gone for so long ♪

♪ I'm runnin' outta time ♪

♪ I need a doctor, call me a doctor ♪

♪ I need a doctor, doctor ♪

♪ To bring me back to life ♪

For more infomation >> Dr. Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Besomorph Remix) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

HELP! (1 comment is all I need) - Duration: 2:12.

You!

What do you want from me?

Hello friends.

Last year I relaunched this channel to my own fanfare and I posted a couple videos but I'll be

honest I feel like I kind of failed you and I failed myself.

I only posted nine videos last year which was way below my intended goal.

When I don't post on this channel it honestly just like kills my soul.

I feel sad and bummed out and I feel like I'm letting you down and myself down and having an

audience of people even if I just get five comments two comments one comment it's just

awesome knowing that people are watching this stuff I would like to make

So a couple months ago I went to this thing called VidSummitt and Gary V.

Gary Vaynerchuk was talking.

Now the cat the cat's eating out of her loud food dish.

So loud

Anyway so Gary V was talking and he brought this point when you're trying to figure

out what to do next on your channel it's a good idea to ask the people who watch your channel and

that's you!

I know you're there skycarl ... Jon Luna ... Adam Viklund

I know you're there plus more.

What do you guys like on this channel do you like cool arty doc videos like People Stories

or more like the personal travel narrative stuff like Justin's journeys or the VR videos or reviews of

tech and travel stuff like the Justinsupertips episode I did ... or do you just not mind that this

channel is a whole bunch of things?

Tap or click below and let me know and it'll help me want to make more of that kind of stuff.

I really want this video to be my guiding light through the rest of the year

Because I love you guys.

I love doing this.

Thumbs up are good, comments are better ... subscribe if you just found this video randomly and you don't

even know who I am.

Good night.

For more infomation >> HELP! (1 comment is all I need) - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Do I need surgery for a herniated disc? - Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center - Duration: 0:35.

- A very common question in my office is,

I have a disc herniation, I have an MRI

that shows that I have a disc herniation.

Am I gonna need surgery?

I explain to my patients that 90%,

the vast majority of people with disc herniations,

do not need surgery, and many of them will get better

with conservative treatment.

In our office, we do spend quite a bit of time

focusing on some of those conservative treatments

to see if they're effective.

In the few percentage of patients

who might need something beyond that,

we can then talk about surgical treatment.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét