Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

Hey guys it's Abi from Autumn of Pellinor and today i'm going to be talking about the

five star books I read in 2018

[TITLE CARD MUSIC, CHEERY]

now I've made a very badly written list here so I won't show it.

My handwriting is awful [PAUSES FOR DRILLING NOISES] Before I go any

further I will apologise for the drilling as I've mentioned multiple

times but in case you are new I live on a building site it was meant to be

finished I lived in halls and it was meant to be finished it's not

there's drilling in my walls there has been I kind of tune out a bit unless

it's really obnoxious so I apologise for the noise but yes these are all the

five-star books I read in 2018 and there were so many and I've went back through

them looking and thinking like should I take some off are they not five-star

anymore after thoughts but they still are so I've broken them down into months and

I'll say how many are in each month and all of that but yeah there's 38 I think

so I'm not actually going to be talking at all really about these books because

otherwise it will be a hour-long video because there's so many so I am just

gonna categorise them into months and I gave all of these five stars for a

variety of reasons so in January there are 5 five star

books the first one is Glass Sword by Victoria

Aveyard then we have Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, Six of Crows by Leigh

Bardugo, Beneath the Surface by Rebecca Langham? It'll be on the picture and The

Belles by Dhonielle Clayton. In February I had 4 five star reads, I have La

Casati the selfish Muse, Second Generation, The Boy in the Striped

Pyjamas and Becoming Mrs. Smith. In April I had 2 five star reads The Hate You

Give by Angie Thomas and Davenant's Egg and Other Tales by Jemahl Evans. May was

the best month for reading for me, I read 10 five star books and I know that the

one other book that I read was four stars so it was a really really good

reading month for me so first off I started with

The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris, Ink by Alice Broadway, The Girl in 6E by

AR Torre, This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay, Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

Cross Her Heart by Sarah Pinborough, Cold Bath Street by AJ Hartley, The Exact

Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven, Scythe by Neal Shusterman, Queendom of the Seven

Lakes by AB Endacott. In June there were 5 five star reads, Midnight by

Derek Landy, Traitor to the throne by Alwyn Hamilton, Etiquette and Espionage

by Gail Carigher, A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood, the milonov [WRONG PRONUNCIATION] The Malinovsky

Papers by H Jones. In July I only had 1 five-star read and that was Anne of

Green Gables by LM Montgomery, am I saying her, am i remember her name wrong? You

know Anne of Green Gables [LAUGHS]. In August there were 3 five star reads, The Last Seven

Months of Anne Frank by Willie Lindwer, Alice by Christina Henry, King of the Seven

Lakes by AB Endacott. In September there was again 3 books that were five

stars, Shattered by Teri Terry, Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit, The

Mystery of Three Quarters [WEIRD NOISES AS SPEACH GOING FUNNY] by Sophie Hannah. October had 2 five star reads

both by Emily Suvada and that is This Mortal Coil and This Cruel Design

amazing! November also had 2, Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton, What If? by Randall

Munroe, the creator of the xkcd website, and December had one final five-star

read and that was A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

so that was my year of amazing reads I don't know if I just rate books oddly

highly or if I'm very good at finding books that I know I like some of

these were surprises some of these I knew I was going to love. Beneath the

Surface: massive surprise I was expecting to give it two or three stars but then

picking up something like The Last Seven Months of Anne Frank is a guaranteed

at least four stars for me if not higher so maybe I'm just

good at picking books for myself I don't know I did read a 130 odd

books so 38 isn't a huge portion of that I also know that I rate more books

higher like more books five stars than a lot of other Booktuber's do. Who knows?

but yeah so that's my little list and I had thought about going through all of

the books I read in 2018 but that would be a heck of a video to watch and to

edit and to film and just, let's just stick with this so if you want to keep up with what I'm

going to read in 2019 I've got my twitter my Goodreads my Instagram and my

blog all linked down below in the description make sure to click that red

subscribe button down below because that way you can stay and watch and see how

many other books I rate five stars in the rest of the year and yes I will

hopefully see you guys in the next video thanks for watching, bye!

[END CARD MUSIC, TRIUMPHANT]

For more infomation >> HOW MANY 5* READS?!? My 38 best books of 2018 [CC] - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

How many people with disabilities does it take to screw in a lightbulb? - Duration: 0:55.

NINA G: OK, but this joke is for you if feel you're woke, and

you want a disability joke to show everyone how woke you are.

Here you go. [laughter]

This is for you, all right?

But I need your help on this, all right?

How many disabled people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A FEW PEOPLE: How many?

NINA: OK. So, I see that 10 people here understand comedy.

[laughter] OK?

I need your help on this.

Thank you, Robert, back there. OK, one more time.

How many disabled people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

WHOLE AUDIENCE: How many?!

NINA: One to screw it in, and five able-bodied people to say,

"You are such an inspiration!"

[laughter, applause]

Ah. It's like that sometimes. [laughs]

For more infomation >> How many people with disabilities does it take to screw in a lightbulb? - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool News - Premier League table based on how many minutes clubs give players aged 22 or under - Duration: 3:31.

 A lot has been made of Callum Hudson-Odoi's apparent desire to leave Chelsea for Bayern Munich this month

 The 18-year-old has made just three appearances in the Premier League for the Blues this season - all of which have come from the substitutes bench

 And the winger clearly believes he has more chance of regular first-team football at the Bundesliga champions than he does at Stamford Bridge

 Chelsea have certainly gained the unwarranted reputation of being reluctant to field exciting young players in the past, with countless starlets coming through their academy only to see their path to the first-team blocked

 And it seems Chelsea haven't learned their lesson.  A study from the BBC have crunched the numbers and worked out how many minutes clubs have given players aged 22 or under

 And it's no surprise to see Chelsea languishing in 19th place in the table.  Hudson-Odoi and Andreas Christensen are the only Chelsea players aged 22 or under to have played in the Premier League, totalling just 151 minutes

 But who has played fewer younger players than Chelsea?  Cardiff City.  Neil Warnock's side haven't given a single minute to a player aged 22 or under

 Remarkable. THE 'GIVE KIDS A CHANCE' LEAGUE TABLE  Take a look at the full table, which the BBC are calling the 'give kids a chance' table:  Leicester - 8373 minutesArsenal - 4467 minutesEverton - 4455 minutesWest Ham - 4134 minutesTottenham - 4083 minutesWolves - 3962 minutesHuddersfield - 3089 minutesLiverpool - 2553 minutesBournemouth - 2400 minutesManchester United - 2009 minutesFulham - 1975 minutesCrystal Palace - 1965 minutesSouthampton - 1671 minutesNewcastle - 1409 minutesManchester City - 1107 minutesBrighton - 863 minutesBurnley - 440 minutesWatford - 296 minutesChelsea - 151 minutesCardiff - 0 minutes  Impressively, Leicester have given almost double the amount of minutes to players aged 22 or under than any other side

The likes of Ben Chilwell, James Madison and Wilfred Ndidi have all featured heavy for the Foxes this season

 As for Arsenal, midfield duo Lucas Torreira and Matteo Guendouzi have played plenty of minutes in the league this season, along with winger Alex Iwobi

 Making up the top three is Marco Silva's Everton with Richarlson, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Ademola Lookman all making regular appearances for the first-team

 Of course, while playing youngsters should be applauded, it certainly doesn't guarantee success with Leicester, Arsenal and Everton all suffering rather inconsistent campaigns to date

For more infomation >> Liverpool News - Premier League table based on how many minutes clubs give players aged 22 or under - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Kids Do Jerry O'Connell & Wife Rebecca Romijn Have? | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:24.

How Many Kids Do Jerry O'Connell & Wife Rebecca Romijn Have? | Heavy.com

Jerry O'Connell and wife Rebecca Romijn have two children – twin daughters Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, who were born on Dec.

28, 2008.

The couple often shares pictures of their daughters on social media, keeping fans posted on their day-to-day lives and their experiences as parents while their children grow up.

The couple named their daughter Dolly after iconic country singer Dolly Parton, according to Closer Weekly.

 They named Charlie after Jerry's younger brother, actor Charlie O'Connell.

       .

O'Connell and Romijn told People in a 2017 interview that that really emphasize manners in their household, and want to raise their children to be polite young women.

"The first thing we try to do is just make them polite.

I'm not even joking.

That really goes a long way," the Love Locks actor said, according to People. "When they meet people, looking them in the eye and greeting them.

Saying their name. Saying thank you.

Saying please.

As simplistic as that sounds, it's really important.

It's a great foundation to start from.".

"After that, I want to make sure my kids have gratitude," O'Connell added.

"They're pretty privileged.

We live in a beautiful suburb of Los Angeles.

The craziest thing we have to deal with is traffic.

I've looked into volunteering places and such, [but] my job is not nearly done yet.

I want to make sure they have gratitude," O'Connell continues.

"I think if they understand that and I think if they have gratitude, I think a lot more will follow.".

       .

O'Connell jokes that his daughters know their mother used to be married to Uncle Jesse on Full House, and that they occasionally wonder why their mother isn't still with him.

"Full House is on a continual loop," the actor said, according to Closer Weekly.

"Because they expressed, like, real feelings for the character of Uncle Jesse, I said, 'You know girls, I gotta tell you something.

This is gonna be crazy… '" He continued, "My kids really want to know why mom isn't still with him.

[They say], 'That was a mistake, mom.'".

O'Connell also told Closer Weekly that he and Romijn would never divorce because neither of them would want to end up with a hectic household of children and dogs to raise by themselves.

       .

"We have a crazy household with our kids and our three dogs.

Our house is so crazy that we just don't want to get divorced right now because neither one of us wants to end up with our kids and our dogs," he joked.

"We realize it's a team effort and there's no way we can do it on our own right now!".

When asked if he and his wife would consider baby No.

3, he replied, "I don't think that's happening.

That has to be a group decision.

I will say this, our kids are eight and I would not mind having a baby around.

When I see a little baby I really get that baby itch.

They are so cute, but I just don't see it happening.".

READ NEXT: Bradley Cooper Kids & Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét