Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

♪ [Felix the Cat theme (1959)] ♪ Joel from Vinesauce: "HET."

♪ [Felix the Cat theme (1959)] ♪ Joel from Vinesauce: What?!

Vetor: I hate it when people censor cartoons unless the animation is rated X. Then that's different.

Vetor: Like that old 70's animated movie called Felix the Cat. That was X rated.

[Record scratch] -Chao: [Stammering] Nuh...! No— What?!

Thaz: See?! -Chao: No, it wa...!

Thaz: What? I found it. Vetor: ...What?

Chao: Felix?!

Thaz: What...?

Thaz: Oh, no, no, no, no, no! Chao, do not look that up. Do not look that up. Vetor: Yeah! Here!

Thaz: That is... That is not a good animation. Vetor: Wait, did—?

Thaz: That is... That is not a good animation. Chao: Fe...!

Thaz: That is... That is not a good animation.

Thaz: [Chuckling nervously]

Chao: Felix? Hold on, what— No... No...

Chao: Felix? Hold on, what— No... No... Thaz: ...lix the...

Chao: Are you sure you're not thinking about... Fritz? Thaz: Are... I know you're... No, ah...

Vetor: No, no, no, no! It's Fel... Thaz: Oh, Fritz the Cat. My bad. Yeah.

Vetor: Oh, wait—! No, no, no! Fritz the cat! Oh, my god! Thaz: No, it's Fritz! No, it's Fritz, it's Fritz.

For more infomation >> What was that about Felix?! - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

What Was The Boom That Rocked South Philly? - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> What Was The Boom That Rocked South Philly? - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

What leaders eat And what is the effect on us? - Duration: 5:16.

When you are the leader of a world powerfull state

and have a busy schedule, you should nourish your body

with healthy and satisfying food No?

President Trump has no less than five chefs in the White House,

but as he has shown us so far He prefers to go his own way and eat a lot

of junk food

How it affects the health and mind of the President of the United States

Is it possible that the junk food love is a

part of his own American patriot image ?

Is there a possibility that Fast food will disrupt

his ability to think properly.

We will try to find out next

So, do not forget to subscribe this channel

and we are starting right now

Joe Travers, is a dietitian

and author of the book "Low Fat Diet"

During the interview given to the Guardian

She examined Mr Trump's nutrition and She is worried.

First, Trump barely touches food containing omega-3

Many studies have shown different health effects for

omega-3 essential to the proper functioning of our brain cells

because it does not Consume enough omega-3s,

Trump's body will convert other types of fats - that are less liquid,

And will Make it difficult for neurons to transmit messages

to the body's cells.

And that is linked to mood disorders,

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

Not for Mr. Trump.

The president has revealed his culinary

preferences during the morning.

He prefers to skip breakfast if possible,

or be satisfied with bacon and eggs

if there is really no choice

Travers believes Trump should "replenish the

nutrients that his body can not store overnight"

She also recommends giving up the bacon.

She said that

"This is processed meat linked to cancer,

so the risk that the president

will catch a disease will continue to rise

Trevers recommends a menu that includes a balance

of proteins and carbohydrates

A protein-rich diet can cause excessive

pressure in its organs if he does not drink enough water.

"

One of the Presidents favorite dishes for lunch

is Meat Loaf

A typical American dish.

Travers says it's fine,

assuming that the meat is in a sandwich,

(As Trump really prefers it),

to balance carbohydrates and proteins.

"Meat loaf is actually only meat," explains Travers.

"It has no dietary fiber,

Affecting the health of the digestive system.

She also think that the president must feed the good

bacteria in his digestive system with fruits and vegetables,

Because the food which Mr trump consumes may affect the immune

system and lead to infections

Travers suggests that White House chefs will

start encourage him to adopt a healthier attitude

"A plate should be half full of fruits and vegetables, a quarter of it in

carbohydrates and another quarter of protein"

If it helps Trump to think better before making fateful decisions that affect

For millions of people in the world - worth trying it out

I don't know what to think of Ms travers diagnose

Mr trump looks just fine to me And according to the firsts lady eating

habits it seems like the president of the u.s eats junk only on special occasions

so I guess everything is just fine

So subscribe this channel to get more foodie videos

And see you on the next

For more infomation >> What leaders eat And what is the effect on us? - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Ann Coulter Admits She Was A "Stupid Girl" For Letting Trump Con Her - Duration: 5:40.

For the last two years, Ann Coulter has had this love hate relationship with Donald Trump.

She loves him when he's down there talking about we're going to build this wall, we're

going to make it happen.

And then she hates him when he doesn't actually follow through.

And this past weekend during an appearance on real time with Bill Maher Ann Coulter admitted

that she and countless others in the Republican base had been conned by Donald Trump.

Take a look.

Donald Trump was the guy.

You voted for him, Donald Trump.

And now you're finding.

You're finding out he's a lying.

What was your first clue?

Okay, this is the thing.

Not even.

Okay.

I'm very stupid girl.

Fine.

But that was actually a selling point with Trump.

I mean, you can make fun of me for also writing "In Trump we trust.

E pluribus Awesome.

Alright.

So I know Ann Coulter was not being serious when she says, okay, I'm a stupid girl.

Cause here's the thing.

A coulter is not a stupid person.

She, she honestly is not.

Ann Coulter is very manipulative.

She's very bigoted.

She's a horrible human being.

She is a lot of bad things, but stupid isn't one of them.

You see, Ann Coulter has made her fortune, made a name for herself, tapping into the

anger and rage of the Republican Party and she knows that as long as she continues to

do that, she's gonna make a ton of money and that's what she's done.

She found her niche there.

Whether or not she believes it, I do feel like she believes most of the horrible things

she says, but I also feel like a lot of times she just goes out there to say outrageous

things in order to sell more books because she's smart and she knows how to manipulate

people.

But back to the big point here, she is 100 percent correct.

Also in her assessment that Donald Trump, all these people, and that's something I've

been saying for a long time too, and she actually brought up a lot of the points that I've used

and that is that the wealthy elite people like Donald Trump love cheap immigrant labor.

Donald Trump has never, ever had the actual intention of building this wall.

He knows that's going to hurt his businesses.

He is never going to make it happen.

He is going to consistently failed to get it done and when he does fail, he's just going

to blame the Democrats.

While as soon as the cameras turned off and nobody's looking at him, he's going to breathe

a huge sigh of relief.

We know that at least two of his golf courses up in the northeast have been hiring routinely

illegal undocumented immigrants because they put the emphasis on cheap labor over making

sure somebody is a legal resident of the United States and legally able to work.

We know down in Mar A Lago, they're constantly to get those, uh, h one visas in order to

bring in guest workers for the season.

Donald Trump loves cheap immigrant labor and it is disgusting that these immigrants come

over here and get taken advantage of.

In that way, if they were paid a living wage, if they were treated like human beings, this

wouldn't even be a problem.

I would welcome this because our economy is 100 percent dependent upon immigrants.

We've seen that with his cutting back of the visa program and trying to crack down on immigrants

coming into the United States.

In general, it is crippling small businesses throughout this country.

We need them, but we also have to treat them like human beings and that's the part, you

know, business owners, people like Trump and the wealthy elite, they don't want to do that

part.

They didn't want the cheap labor, but nonetheless, Ann Coulter nailed it there.

Trump is not ever going to build this wall.

She knows it and as long as she keeps saying it, then the base that helped propel Trump

into office is going to know

it

as well.

For more infomation >> Ann Coulter Admits She Was A "Stupid Girl" For Letting Trump Con Her - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

He Wasn't Who He Said He Was - Duration: 6:28.

As I sit at my desk, I can feel him looking at me,

his eyes gazing at me,

dreaming of what could be…

I look up to make eye contact,

but as fast as I look up, he looks down,

and his face reddens with embarrassment,

knowing I had just caught him staring…

That was Alex.

He'd been a classmate and friend of mine for 2 years,

but just recently,

I was sure he had a crush on me.

The longer it continued, if I'm honest,

I began to like the attention,

this wasn't like other guys,

he wasn't forward and pushy,

and he hadn't used a single cheesy chat up line on me.

You see,

I knew Alex hadn't been in a relationship before,

and I could see how hard it was for him to approach me.

Then, one day,

I look up from the bench in the canteen

and Alex was standing above me,

he looked terrified

and was silent as he searched for his words…

Then, he says it…

"Would you like to go to the movies with me?"

I couldn't keep him waiting,

so I quickly replied…

"Yes, of course!"

There was a look of relief on his face

that soon turned into a joyous grin.

Later that night,

we met in the foyer of the cinema.

Alex's first words weren't "Hello", or "Nice to see you"

they were, "I'm really nervous."

I was fine with this as I understood,

and we continued our evening.

As the weeks passed,

our relationship progressed,

I guided Alex through different milestones like,

his first date,

his first hand-holding,

his first kiss.

And, every day I was reassuring him,

telling him not to worry.

I really felt as if I had been there for him,

we were becoming very close

and I knew his worries were just because he loved me!

Then, it started to happen...

As the days became weeks,

Alex became more and more affectionate

and wanted more physical contact.

I would refuse and explain that

I just wasn't ready.

I was happy how we were together

and I didn't want to ruin it…

I quickly started feeling like I was underwater,

smothered by affection.

I would ask myself,

"Am I in the wrong?

Should I just say yes?"

As the weeks became months,

I could feel myself changing,

the more pressure Alex put on me,

the more anxious I became,

and not just in my relationship,

in my whole life.

I was different around my friends,

my family,

and couldn't focus on my studies anymore.

Just 3 months ago,

I was happy,

holding my boyfriend's hand,

and guiding him through his first relationship.

Now,

that boy has gone,

and it feels like he's forgotten everything we went through together.

I would lay in bed,

my mind racing like I was trapped inside a bad dream,

but I was awake,

wide awake!

I would spend every moment of the day and night,

thinking about our relationship.

This was a feeling I hadn't experienced before,

I felt I had no one to turn too.

The more I kept it inside me,

the more my anxiety would build,

and the more anxious I got,

the harder things became.

I started feeling sick,

unable to eat, sleep,

or concentrate on anything.

This is the only time in my life I had felt alone!

We had been together around 4 months,

and I just couldn't take it anymore,

Alex's pressure had turned to anger,

leaving me exhausted and broken.

I sat, crying on my bed…

How could this happen?

It feels like our roles have been reversed,

and I'm now the anxious one and he's full of confidence,

the only difference being…

He isn't there for me like I was for him...

I had to make it stop

and to do this,

I knew I had to end our relationship.

I was terrified, as I approached him,

I thought back to the day he asked me to the cinema

and the nerves he must have felt,

but this wasn't the same as that,

these weren't just butterflies and nerves,

this was fear!

The noises around me seemed to blur into a deafening hum,

almost like I was under water

and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Then, I said it…

"Alex,

this isn't working,

we need to break up!"

The look in his eyes,

was one I had not seen for a long time,

but one I remembered well,

it was how he used to look at me,

anxious, worried,

he was now back in a situation he hadn't been in before.

His worried look soon turned to anger as he began to shout,

I couldn't take this again,

so I turned and ran!

I just had to be alone,

away from everything and everyone,

apart from my own thoughts.

I sat and reflected on everything that had just happened over the last 4 months,

of the anxiety-inducing relationship roller coaster we'd both been on,

why couldn't he understand

and respect my feelings like I had his?

How had the boy I was beginning to fall in love with

turn into someone I ended up feeling like I just didn't know at all?

2 years have passed since this happened,

and I still know Alex,

in fact, we're back to being good friends again

and we can actually laugh about what we went through,

both knowing we learnt some valuable lessons.

Alex learnt that he has to respect other people's feelings like they respect his,

and I learnt,

that it is okay to say no when you are not comfortable doing things.

We have both now moved on

and are in new, happy, understanding relationships.

For more infomation >> He Wasn't Who He Said He Was - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

What If Moses Was Real? - Duration: 5:26.

Moses, the prophet and hero of the Hebrew bible.

He's been depicted countless times in literary works and cinema.

But the general consensus among scholars is that he was a legendary figure, and not an

actual person who existed in real life.

So what if moses was real?

That's the question we're asking, right now on life's biggest questions.

Hello and welcome back to life's biggest questions, the channel that asks the fundamental

questions of life, and occasionally answers them too!

I'm charlotte dobre, hit that subscribe for more daily questions that will have you

asking more questions.

And make sure you stick around until the end of the video where we will be responding to

users comments Most of us are familiar with the story of

moses by now.

It states in the book of exodus that moses was born during a time when the Israelites

were enslaved, and increasing in numbers.

The Egyptian pharoh who ruled them was growing concerned that the Israelites might form alliances

with egypts enemies.

So the pharroah ordered all newborn hebru babies to be killed, to still the growth of

the Hebrew population.

But moses, during this purge, was hidden by his mother Jochebed, set him afloat along

the nile river.

He was found by the pharaohs daughter Bithia, He was adopted by the royal family, and named

moses, an Egyptian name.

Somewhere along the way, moses found out he was Hebrew, and he killed an Egyptian slavemaster

for brutally assaulting a hebru.

Moses fled Egypt and went to Midian, where he encountered god, who spoke to im through

a burning bush.

God demanded that moses be sent back to Egypt to demand the release of the Israelites from

slavery.

But the pharaoh refused his request.

So as a result, god sent 10 plages upon Egypt.

Then, Led by moses, the slaves fled Egypt and crossed the red sea, which moses parted.

This event is commemorate this event on Passover.

The Israelites based themselves at mount Sinai, and moses then received the 10 commendments.

Moses is also mentioned in the koran, only in the Koran, he is called Musa.

He is also mentioned in Christian scripture, and he appeared to jesus at the transfiguration.

And Moses is supposed to have been the person who wrote the torah.

But Outside of biblical scripture, there is hardly any evidence that proves that he exists.

That's right, nada..

No archological records, no historical records.

Egyptians, who were famous for their records, mention moses or the series of events in Exodus.

There isn't even a time frame for when the events that took place in the exodus happened.

We also don't know who the pharoh in exodus was.

Films portray him as ramesses the second.

But historians have not found any evidence to support the claim that he lived during

the reign of Ramesses the second.

According to Cyprian Broodbank, professor of archaeology at Cambridge university, exodus

was, at best, a refracted folk memory of earlier expulsions of Levantine people.

I mean think about it.

Religious historians say the Israelite population of Egypt at 2 to 3 million people.

2 to 3 million men women and children fleeing Egypt?

Why isn't there any historical record of that anywhere?

Egyptologists have reportedly fond no record of the hebru people in Egypt, or the 10 plagues.

That being said, there were 100 Egyptian kinds that are not accounted for, only 20 are confirmed

by inscriptions.

And the area of the nile delta was damp, and any evidence could have been destroyed.

If Moses was real, it would have been more likely that he left Egypt with a much smaller

exodus group, not millions of people, perhaps a few thousand.

And the 10 plagues?

Its unlikely that they happened.

The 10 plagues are probably just myths.

At least, I hope they were.

But, If Moses was real, that would mean he somehow crossed the red sea with fleeing slaves.

He might not have parted the red sea with the help of god, but There are a couple of

scientific explanations for this iconic story.

According to some experts, models suggest that strong winds could have swept through

a lagoon in the Nile delta, not the actual red sea.

Essentially, the red sea was likely not a sea, but a sea of reeds, a swamp.

Interestingly, Yam Suph, the name for the red sea, could be translated to reed sea or

red sea.

This could have created a channel that would have allowed the fleeing Israelites to cross.

The sea of reeds once laid where the suez canal now runs.

Crossing a swamp isn't nearly as cool as crossing a sea that has bee parted in two,

but it might have been what actually happened if Moses was in fact a real person.

According to actor Christian bale who played moses in the film Exodus: God and kings, Moses

was likely schizophrenic, and he's also one of the most barbaric characters he's

ever read about in his entire life.

I mean, that's definitely a possibility.

Moses did talk to a burning bush that he believed was god.

If moses was real and bushes really were speaking to him, I would be pretty concerned for him.

But just because moses was probably not an actual person, at least not the person described

in exodus, that doesn't mean the story of exodus is not significant or important.

But we hope this video has at least given you some insight into what actually happened,

and what would happen if moses was real.

For now, Im going to wrap up this video with some comment replies from my last video, what

if the earth were under attack Bryze – it is by t series.

Well played.

The wigless sister – what if spongebob was real?

My life would be complete Dominick Majors – I wonder why no on eever

considers the possibility that aliens aren't super advanced.

For sure people consider it.

But for the purposes of the topic you commented on, the aliens would have to be advanced,

otherwise they couldn't travel to earth to attack it.

Allison Hall – I love your videos they are the best.

Aw thank you Alison im glad you like them.

Pikachu Overlord – what if the cast of life's biggest questions was being held captive and

forced to feed us information?

Shhh don't tell our captors but that's whats actually happening right now.

For more infomation >> What If Moses Was Real? - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Solskjaer reveals what Ferguson told him after Mourinho was sacked - Duration: 3:14.

 Manchester United turned to Solskjaer last month to bring positivity back to Old Trafford after a nightmare season under Jose Mourinho

 Jose Mourinho was axed with the club stuck in a rut, with a nightmare 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield the final nail in his coffin

 Manchester United have been in blockbuster form in the time since Mourinho's exit, racking up eight wins over Cardiff, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Reading, Tottenham, Brighton and Arsenal

 And Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now revealed that Ferguson gave him his blessing to replace Mourinho

 "Of course I text him when I got the call and he gave me his blessing to put it that way," he told beIN SPORTS

 "He thought I was ready for it because, obviously, we have kept in touch over the years down at Cardiff, when I was in Molde

 "He's been following my progress in Europe so it was just natural for me to make contact and then again he came down to visit us and had a chat with me and the staff, which was fantastic for us, because we know he knows everything about football

 "Now, he's getting older so I can't ring him every week, can I? I can't bother him! "Of course, I see him after the game in the lounge at Old Trafford

 "I always visit him there and it's nice to see him, Cathy and his friends." Solskjaer is spending the season on loan at United from FC Molde

 And the 45-year-old never had any doubts about taking over at Old Trafford. "I tried to understand what it was all about and it is one of them you cannot say no to," he said

 "Because: 1. It's a fantastic challenge and 2. It's the club that's closest to your heart so it's one of them they feel I'm the right man to help them

 "Of course, I'll always, always do that. I called my club [Molde], said, 'Just signed a new contract

Is there any chance we could get this sorted for now?' 'No problem'. "Then, it was about thinking on my feet

Who do I need to come in with me. "Tried to get hold of Mick [Phelan]. It wasn't easy because he was doing a coaching course in Burnley or something

I didn't get hold of Mick until three or four o'clock in the afternoon. "He'd have to sort things out with his club in Australia

It was one of them things. "Everything happened so quickly but because I know Mick so well anyway, we said 'We'll give it a go' and so far so good

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: Solskjaer reveals what Ferguson told him after Mourinho was sacked - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

What is Patriots' secret plan to stop 'unblockable' Aaron Donald? - Duration: 7:26.

Second of a five-part series looking at team strategy for Super Bowl LIII: Is there any way to block Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald?  He was asked to identify, as precisely as possible, what stands out most about the NFL's best defensive player

After his typical three to five seconds of awkward and disconcerting silence, Bill Belichick narrowed his answer to this: "Everything

" Advertisement >  The New England Patriots head coach then called Rams tackle Aaron Donald "pretty much unblockable," a description he has used in the past, but never before with more relevance

How New England handles the Rams' one-man game-wrecker figures to greatly impact the outcome of Sunday's Super Bowl

 "You see offenses trying to send help his way and he's still making plays," Patriots left guard Joe Thuney said

"He's such a dynamic player. He's getting serious consideration for MVP, right? That's pretty much unheard of for his position

"  Thuney and fellow guard Shaq Mason should encounter Donald frequently, along with center David Andrews, who could be vital to New England's effort because of the increased mobility he has displayed this season

Rams' Aaron Donald gets an arm on New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees at the Mercedes Benz Superdome on Nov

4, 2018. (Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times)  Whatever the Patriots do, they know they'll be doing it against someone who almost certainly will be named he defensive player of the year this weekend

 "He's just got a great motor, and he's a great finisher," New England offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia said of Donald

"He's not the tallest guy in the world or the thickest guy in the world, but no one slaps him around

"  Thuney's career has been marked mostly by success, the 2016 third-round pick about to become the first player to start in the Super Bowl in each of his first three seasons

In Donald, however, he and his linemates will be battling a force the NFL Network called the greatest defensive obstacle a Belichick-coached New England team has faced in a Super Bowl

 "You make a mistake against a guy like that and there's no recovery," Andrews said

"You really have to be on your game. You have to be close to perfect."  Success against the Patriots often comes when 41-year-old quarterback Tom Brady is forced to move from his preferred spot

Donald, who led the league with 20½ sacks, is the best in the NFL at making quarterbacks uncomfortable

Patriots' Jason McCourty calls twin brother Devin a 'drama queen' after retirement talk By Mike DiGiovanna and Jeff Miller Jan 29, 2019 | 4:25 PM  Belichick is famous for surprising opponents with things not seen before

One theory is that he could attempt to block Donald by barely blocking him at all

New England could try to use Donald's aggression against him, allowing the tackle to play his way out of position

 This will be Donald's first Super Bowl, suggesting his adrenaline will be at a career-high level

If Donald over-pursues in his attempt to disrupt the Patriots, Brady could counter by unleashing New England's dangerous short-pass game

Running back James White caught a Super Bowl-record 14 passes two years ago, and he had 15 catches in the Patriots' playoff-opening win over the Chargers

 "You can tell that those guys definitely want to set the tone early and often," Mason said of the Rams' defensive front

"They waste no time being physical."  New England has given up zero sacks and only three quarterback hits in its first two postseason games

After beating Kansas City in the AFC championship game, Brady posted a picture of his jersey on Instagram, complete with no grass stains

 "We take a lot of pride in it," Mason said. "That's our guy. When he doesn't get touched or doesn't get sacked, it goes a long way with us

"  A repeat performance Sunday could take the Patriots all the way. Advertisement > Sign up for our daily sports newsletter » Allen Sills, chief NFL medical officer, shows the equipment and plans in place for the health and safety of the athletes in the Super Bowl

For more infomation >> What is Patriots' secret plan to stop 'unblockable' Aaron Donald? - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

What Van Dijk was doing wrong before becoming 'world's best' - Duration: 4:02.

 Leicester boss Claude Puel has outlined the improvements Virgil van Dijk has made to his game at Liverpool, before labelling the Reds defender the world's best centre-back

 Van Dijk has firmly established himself as one of the planet's elite since moving to Anfield for £75million 12 months ago, helping his side to top of the Premier League with a four-point cushion

 The ex-Southampton star was also instrumental in Liverpool's charge to the Champions League final last season and the Dutch captain is now widely regarded as one of the most imposing centre-halves in world football

 Puel, who managed Van Dijk at Southampton, said he thought of the Dutchman as the world's best during their time together at St Mary's and feels his former player has simply continued such imperious form since joining Jurgen Klopp's side

 And the Frenchman detailed the specifics that have helped Van Dijk elevate his game even further at Anfield

 Speaking ahead of Leicester's visit to Anfield on Wednesday evening, Puel said: "He didn't have a lot of chances with Southampton but step by step he improves at set pieces

Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now  "After, we know with all the quality and different attributes he can have – he is a fantastic player

My feeling about him doesn't change with Liverpool. He took another dimension.  "When I came in at Southampton, he was of course a good player but he was in his comfort

He liked to defend deep on the pitch without covering his full-back and was taking some risks to dribble

 "At the beginning it was a little difficult to discuss with him and to change and evaluate

I think step by step he took the intensity and feeling to defend with sometimes 50 metres behind him

 "Or to defend one against one without risk. I think it was important to make good cover and to move from the box and not just to remain in place

 "He became a modern defender in this time and performed game after game.  "Despite his injuries with Southampton other teams looked at his quality and I think it was a good development

He listened at the end and is a fantastic player and competitor.  "He is strong, powerful, fast, technical, he can play under pressure without a problem

It is fantastic. I said at the time at Southampton, for me, he was the best defender in the world

But he confirm (it) I think with Liverpool."  Van Dijk is a doubt for Wednesday's game after suffering from a bout of illness, but the Reds have a chance to open up a seven-point lead over second-place Manchester City after their shock 2-1 reverse to Newcastle on Tuesday

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét