Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 23 2018

Hey awesome ones Heather here and guess what, I'm getting requests to do videos,

it's really exciting for me I've had requests to do a video on my favorite

boots that I wear ,so now we're not going to talk about snow boots or anything

like this we're really going to talk about kind of fashionable boots so I

can't wait I can't wait to get started See how excited I am I can't even talk lets go

so just before we get started Bill and I hey Bill, hey Bill We got some exciting

news if you haven't heard, Bill and I are going to be putting out videos twice

a week now so on Fridays you'll still see the fashion and the beauty and all

that sort of thing but on Tuesdays now we're also going to put out kind of more

of a lifestyle type of video maybe for health or fun or food or all those yummy

and awesome things, so thank you subscribers you're the ones that made us

say let's keep doing this and let's do it a little more full time and thank you

for that but let's get on to the boots, all right

so without further ado let's look at the number one, one for fun let's just say

that and I'm wearing some really cool rain boots here and I just love these I

found these polka-dotted ones, there so much fun, they have a great elastic here

so you can just slide them on, yes they're waterproof and I'm just going to,

Bill can you stay on them for a second, I'm just wearing them with a boyfriend jean

rolled up and they are so much fun so I could ,oh and another thing is that you

can find these types of boots in a higher boot that goes up to about here,

there in red there in flowers they're all different styles so go out get a

pair of rain boots have some fun jump in some puddles and yeah even gardening

they're great for. So my second really most favorite boot is something that

really elongates you as you can see by this look here and I am gonna balance a

little bit here I have an ankle bootie which has a little bit of a higher heel

I find these absolutely beautiful you can see there's a little bit of stretch

there with the elastic right here so they're really easy to get on sorry if

hurricane gets in the picture but he seems to be walking

around here a lot, but as you can see I'm wearing them with an opaque type of

hose, pointy toes, they're very lovely and come in here for a second I just

want to talk to you.... a lot of my girlfriend's are saying to me Oh Heather

I'm just really, I'm 59 I'm in my late 50s I'm gonna have a really hard time

turning 60, well what I tell them is what I tell myself..... don't think of it is the

word 60 think of it as the word sexy you know why not, it just brings a whole

different feeling to the whole thing and wearing a pair of booties like

this really helps to amp it up and you go girl. So my third favorite boot and

actually these are probably my least favorite to get on are the dreaded over

the calf boot you guys know what I'm talking about a lot of us have this

situation where you go to a shoe store and you're trying on boots and you just

okay I'll show you right now, let's try these guys on so hopefully you can see

this here so putting on the boots I'm in the shoe store I'm going hey I like

these boots these are great and they've got a little bit of stretch here oh good

that's gonna help me a lot and now I'm gonna zip it up..... and I get to here, sound

familiar? Yeah so what do I do if I like these

boots I know they're kind of pointy but if I really like the boots do I just say

forget it, I'm not gonna buy the boots? No! What I'm going to do is I'm going

to slide the boot down... zip it up and you know what... they still look lovely and

even when I'm standing up maybe I could even move them up a little bit, but just

because you can't do up that zipper once, doesn't mean that you can't do up

the zipper. Alright so I know the boots I just showed you

are kind of pointy and they have a thinner heel, but I've got some other

boots here that I wanted to show you hopefully you can see this I'll put it

on the on the ground here so you can see it a little bit better and these are

more rounded toes, again they still have that lovely stretch that goes over the

calves and they also have a bit of a lower, actually more sturdy heel so that's

another great idea for you and then I have these lovely well-worn boots that I

absolutely love.... you can't wear them with bell-bottom jeans but you can wear them

with a little bit more of a thinner jean and again they scrunch down a little bit

but there's hardly any heel on these ones at all and these are great for you

know walking or going to the mall or something like that, so there you have it

those are the over the calves kind of boots, I.... for me everybody's different, but

I have tried on those new ones that go over the knee or just at the knee and I

just don't find them that comfortable I've really tried to give them a go and

I don't know they just don't work for me but hey you know life is a banquet go

and try them on and just remember these little technique for the over the calf

ones. So my fourth boot idea is add a splash of color, you know how many times

are we just sort of wearing black boots and black purse and all that sort of

thing. I also paired these boots with a more of a bell bottom and let's just

take a look at the boots themselves, as you can see they've got really nice

zipper, they're easy to get on, they're not too high so they're very kind of

easy peasy as far as wearing them and really really comfortable. Now when I

talk about...here I am...when I talk about a splash of color um there are red boots

out there now even those white kind of almost go-go boots, do you remember those?

Boots are made for... anyway those types of boots

are out there as well and you know experiment there's even metallic boots out there

right now and talking about experimental it... this is really cool...

there are vegan boots out and they the ones that I have studied are made out of

pineapple husks, so if you want to go vegan there's something out there for

you as well. Okay so my fifth favorite pair of booties are well first of all

just take a look....Bill if you want to back up a little bit....

look at how elongated my look is, I'm wearing a pair of suede booties, they're

not really high but they do have a bit of a....they do have a little bit of a heel

on them and now, yeah Bill...come a little closer now, you can...I'm wearing a bit of

a skirt, well it's not, it's a lower top I should say with these kind of you

can't really call them jeggings they're more like skinny pants and they almost

look like tights, but you can see with the boots the black suede really kind of

makes them really elongate my look and the heel is a wedge so it's really easy

to walk with it's got that zipper again that we love and no I just think that

this is a lovely look. Now if you're going to be wearing the black pants and

the top and maybe, maybe we could just back up a little bit here and you can

get an an idea again of the overall look because if you are going to be doing

something like this really don't just do everything black

now we're gonna be told that grey is not a color but I have livened it up a

little bit with a grey, you know if you see my other videos

I've got royal blue tops like this maybe not a vest but with longer sleeves, I've got

wine colored, I've got green, I've got the whole rainbow because we've just got to

liven up ourselves a little bit. Now I hope you enjoyed the boots and by the

way if you do want to get a pair of boots similar to what I have I can't

find you exactly the same ones, but what I'll do is in the first comment I'll

link it back to my blog and there I'll have some links for you and by the way

if you do purchase there we make a little bit of Commission and it really

helps for the channel and thank you thank you so much. So there you have it

but you know somebody else who wears booties? Check out this video. Hurricane

look at you in this snow...come on and get a treat...come on and get a treat. Where are your

little boots. So here he is...actually he's been to the groomer you might not even

recognize him and he's got his little booties on...there actually like little

little balloons that we put on him but they keep him really especially in the

wintertime you know when people are putting salt down and that sort of thing

and they just go over his little feet and it keeps him dry and it keeps him

salt free and it's a great thing to do for our little furry friends and talking

about friends let me tell you something when Bill and I do these videos it's

just like you guys are our friends and we're just sitting back and talking to

you and we really enjoy that and thank you to all the subscribers and if you do

want to subscribe there's a button down there somewhere isn't there Hurricane

where you can subscribe and aah yeah and just come on down join our community and

we'd love to have you here so in the meantime keep on keeping it awesome and

we'll see you later. Everyone's invited to subscribe and join us on our videos

For more infomation >> My Top 5 Fashion Style Boots & Ankle Booties for Women/ mature over 50 - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

BTS - Fashion photography - Vlog - Duration: 6:57.

Well hello there again! I feel I haven't done a vlog in forever.

It's been about what? A year now?

Today I'll be doing some pictures. As a photographer.

So I will show you the behind the scenes

of a fashion photoshoot.

I have the clothes and accessories we'll be using today.

The first step is to create a Mood Board.

Some references.

So what is it exactly?

Here's my computer..

They are

a bunch of pictures

that

I found and which I liked for creating

a concept for today. In this case we are talking about

nature, outdoors,

fabric, textures

It's always good to have references

because it helps visualize the concept

and helps to transmit the idea that the

photographer, client or producer has

to the rest of the team.

So today we will be the make up artist

the model

A small team today. Just the 3 of us..

And I'm gonna take a leap of faith..

I'll be going to a place I don't know..

I found it on Google maps and I really hope it's a good place if not it'll be a bummer.

In theory it's like a beach

a weird looking beach

I really hope it's like that, if not..

if not I'll be driving 2 hours there for nothing

and they will hate me.

It's time to go. I have to pick up everyone...

and here we go!

We finally arrived to Magdalena. 2 hour long ride.

There are the girls doing make up, and this is were we are.

I've never been here before

I have no idea what it has and what doesn't

leap of faith you guys...

Cross your fingers for good pictures...

Oh my!

No way!!!

Oh no, it's over there.. I shit my pants!

The noise scares me!

And we finished....

we are dead..

I was driving and everyone was asleep...

A long day..It was long because of the driving tho..

Because let me explain you,

We got there and the place was not what I was expecting.

When I found this place on google maps

it was completely different.

It was supposed to be a beach where the river

was retracted and so you were supposed to have A LOT A LOT of beach

the river was far away

and some water ponds in the sand

and this would create this kind of

optical illusion. Like strips of mirror all along..

Very nice. But it was not there when I arrived..

On Saturday we had a

very strong storm..

Quite terrible.

And the river grew..

Oh well...so when I got there

the river was grown and

that beach was completely gone. Non- existent

So we had to manage to get the pictures with what we had..

The place was not bad but it was not what I was expecting

But we were already there and we had to make it work, somehow.

But I think we did manage to get

some nice pictures. I think they are OK.

Of course we had fun and had a good day, and made some good pics..

Hopefully the model find the pictures useful

To me it was a practice as a photographer, in the nature

because I've never done pictures in the nature before..

So..

I will say it was positive.

It was positive..

Yes it was.

Take a look at the pictures. You can follow my photography account

This is a new one I created.

You can also follow me on my regular instagram.

Comment and tell me what you think.

Anyways, I need to come back to the vlog thing..

I will come back. I'm just scared to take my camera out here in Buenos Aires..

People in Buenos Aires will understand..

And everyone in latin america too...

Anyways, I need to take courage and start filming more.

If you're into the behind the scenes and the whole photoshoot thing

with me as a photographer

let me know!

You know I love to read comments and I answer whenever I can

I'll se you on the next one. Bye!

It was a tiny bit far away, right?

Oh well...what you gonna do

For more infomation >> BTS - Fashion photography - Vlog - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Schwangere Kate: Hier bricht sie ihre eigene Fashion-Regel! - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Schwangere Kate: Hier bricht sie ihre eigene Fashion-Regel! - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

GRWM: MY FAVOURITES AT THE MOMENT😍| FASHION ROUTE (FRENCH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 14:37.

For more infomation >> GRWM: MY FAVOURITES AT THE MOMENT😍| FASHION ROUTE (FRENCH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Eva Longoria Fashion Premiere 03.23.2018 - 11 AM - Duration: 1:00:00.

For more infomation >> HSN | Eva Longoria Fashion Premiere 03.23.2018 - 11 AM - Duration: 1:00:00.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Eva Longoria Fashion Premiere 03.22.2018 - 09 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Eva Longoria Fashion Premiere 03.22.2018 - 09 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Life Perspective | PLUS SIZE FASHION IDEAS – IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY - Duration: 11:06.

PLUS SIZE FASHION IDEAS – IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY

Gone are those days when people used to call you fat and bulky.

You might have been insulted a lot of times just because of your body.

Ridiculous but true, this has even taken away your sleep at nights and you might often have

thought how good it would be if you were slim.

Let me tell you, it doesn't matter.

Until and unless you are healthy, you can have as much weight as you want, and there

is no need of sacrificing your peace of mind thinking over it.

The secret to your holding your weight with confidence and looking good at the same time

lies in the way you dress up.

Proper cloths and accessories can make you look hotter than any zero figured Model in

the industry.

Here are some of the #PlusSizeFashionIdeas that will always work.

Dress up casually

You can always wear a pair of #FittedJeans along with a t-shirt and pair it up with a

leather jacket.

Simple but smart, this will make you look confident and can be worn out on regular working

days.

Those high heels might just work

A pair of high heels, a dressy top and #FittedJeans would look amazing.

All you need is the confidence to carry yourself and there you are!

What about a LBD?

Don't let anyone stop you from flaunting those #VoluptuousCurves.

Want to wear a little black dress for the party?

Go for it without a second thought.

Wear #FittedDresses which reveal your #BodyShape.

All you need is to be comfortable.

Use the right accessories

Beautiful chains and belts, right kind of makeup may help you to highlight the parts

of your body you want to show off.

Team them up with proper hand bags and wallets and you are ready to go.

Colors can make a great difference

Choose your color and conquer the world.

The right color makes the right statement.

You can always go for floral prints, be confident and flaunt it.

Dark colors may help you show your assets whereas light colors help you look light and

happy.

These are a few ideas you can always keep in mind if you have a #VoluminousBody.

There is nothing to be ashamed of.

You can confidently walk up to the store and ask for your size.

This will help you to be comfortable and look great.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét