Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 23 2018

WANNA BUY THIS BEAT? CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR GMAIL!

For more infomation >> Dark Underground Rap Beat Free Hip Hop Instrumental 2018 #164 | Free Beats By MR. HODEN ► - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mystery of dark side of moon revealed - Duration: 2:37.

hi friends welcome back to our channel in this video you are going to know the mystery

of dark side of a moon. then why late lets start the video.

before 55 year no one knows that there is a dark side for a moon. then the soviet spacecraft

luna 3 transmitted the other side pics of moon.

it really shocked everyone.

because its not same as the side we see on the earth.

its really very different.

have you ever noticed when you look at moon you will find same patches, same dots and

same clusters on moon. this is really a very big mystery.

dont worry astrophysicsts solved the mystery and in this video you are going to know . this

is because the rotation period of moon is equal to revolution period of moon.

so one day on moon is equal to one year on moon. this phenmenon is known as synchronous

rotation.

so we always see same side of moon.

so we always see one side of a moon and we cannot see other side of moon which is called

dark side . we can see 59% of moon and we cannot see 41% which is dark side.so this

is the reason the is really a very big mystery but has small reason.

this proved that big problens can have small solution.

this is the pic which was taken by soviet spacecraft luna 3 which shocked everyone.

the left moon is moon which we see on earth and the right moon is dark side of moon . so

thanking for watchinh our video please like share and subscribe and stay tuned for more.

For more infomation >> Mystery of dark side of moon revealed - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Real gost Dark on the road night time 22 March 2018 pranking । CN Media - Duration: 3:14.

Gost prank in road

For more infomation >> Real gost Dark on the road night time 22 March 2018 pranking । CN Media - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

[WHAT LURKS IN THE DARK] - EDDSWORLD Speed Draw + SpeedPaint - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> [WHAT LURKS IN THE DARK] - EDDSWORLD Speed Draw + SpeedPaint - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

FULL MATCH — International Impact vs. Dark Society Vol. 2 - Chaos City Match [ENGLISH COMMENTARY] - Duration: 32:54.

Okay friends, I really don't wanna bore you,

because we're all waiting that these guys get punched in their faces.

So I'm keeping it short:

I'm the president of the German Wrestling Federation

and I promised to name a vice president today.

And I'll do it right now.

I give you the new vice president!

Davey!

For more infomation >> FULL MATCH — International Impact vs. Dark Society Vol. 2 - Chaos City Match [ENGLISH COMMENTARY] - Duration: 32:54.

-------------------------------------------

📚 Price Action: How to trade dark cloud cover candlestick and piercing line candlestick pattern - Duration: 19:45.

Risk Warning: Your invested capital may be at risk. This video is not an investment advice.

For more infomation >> 📚 Price Action: How to trade dark cloud cover candlestick and piercing line candlestick pattern - Duration: 19:45.

-------------------------------------------

KUURO - Afraid of the Dark (feat. Sophiya) [Official Lyric Video] - Duration: 3:31.

You got scars deep enough to last

A heart full of broken glass

And i'm gonna paint it black (oo-ooh)

I got bruises I covered up

I've been used every time I loved

Nothing to lose when the devil comes (oo-ooh)

Turn out the lights we can turn em out 'cuz

Turn out the lights we can burn em out 'cuz

I know what's waiting

I know what it's made of What it's made of

Come on take me closer to the edge now

If you think you can love me

You can show me how to have a breakdown

If you gonna tou-touch me

I'm not, i'm not afraid of the dark

I'm not, i'm not afraid of the dark

You can show me how to have a breakdown

If you gonna tou-touch me

You got scars deep enough to last

A heart full of broken glass

And i'm gonna paint it black (oo-ooh)

I'm not afraid to let you in

C'mon, c'mon and break the skin

Nothing to lose when the devil comes (oo-ooh)

Turn out the lights we can turn em out 'cuz

Turn out the lights we can burn em out 'cuz

I know what's waiting

I know what it's made of What it's made of

Come on take me closer to the edge now

If you think you can love me

You can show me how to have a breakdown

If you gonna tou-touch me

I'm not, i'm not afraid of the dark

I'm not, i'm not afraid of the dark

You can show me how to have a breakdown

If you gonna tou-touch me

I'm not scared

I'm not scared

Of

You

Come on take me closer to the edge now

If you think you can love me

You can show me how to have a breakdown

If you gonna tou-touch me

I'm not, i'm not afraid of the dark

I'm not, i'm not afraid of the dark

You can show me how to have a breakdown

If you gonna tou-touch me

For more infomation >> KUURO - Afraid of the Dark (feat. Sophiya) [Official Lyric Video] - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Como instalar Dark Wizard en tu Kodi - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> Como instalar Dark Wizard en tu Kodi - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Sean Hannity Sets Internet On Fire, Reveals Robert Mueller's Dark Secret And It's Not Good. - Duration: 2:32.

Sean Hannity Sets Internet On Fire, Reveals Robert Mueller's Dark Secret And It's

Bad .

Often maligned in the liberal media as St Petersburg Sean for his close ties to Wikileaks

and certain Russians, Sean Hannity came out swinging last night.

"Robert Mueller's career has been anything but impeccable," Hannity said.

"One of the worst stains on his record comes from his time Boston, where he served as assistant

U.S. attorney and acting U.S. attorney in the '80s.

During this time notorious Boston mob boss Whitey Bulger, he was actively engaged by

the FBI as an informant.

The relationship between Bulger and the bureau was wrought with nothing but corruption and

criminal collusion."

But Sean was just getting warmed up and called out Fox News' Sarah Carter groundbreaking

research on the matter to level some serious accusations:

"Bulger's FBI handler, guy by the name of John Connolly covered up for many of the

horrific crimes that were committed by Bulger and his associates, including one instance

where four men were wrongfully framed and convicted and imprisoned for decades — all

for a murder it turns out they did not commit."

"The men were ultimately exonerated.

A judge awarded $101 million in damages, but not before two of the men actually died in

prison.

Robert Mueller was the U.S. attorney in charge while these men were rotting in prison while

certain agents in the FBI under Mueller covered up the truth."

The coverup is worse than the crime, or in this case, the Johnny Depp movie Black Mass

– that is the case Sean is referring to and you can watch it yourself if you are unfamiliar

with this tragic tale.

"When did Robert Mueller know about all of this?"

Hannity asked.

"These are questions I'm sure you have not heard from your friends in the liberal

media.

Some members of Congress, the media, they're praising Mueller.

The pillar of honesty.

The pillar of virtue."

"They've never investigated him.

They're actually just lying.

It's their talking point.

All the information we're telling you about is right there, right in front of the liberal

mainstream media in their faces.

They purposely ignore it because their destroy Trump agenda — that goes above all else."

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Sean Hannity Sets Internet On Fire, Reveals Robert Mueller's Dark Secret And It's Not Good. - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dark reason and lucid madness by E.A. Poe - #bookoftheweek - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Dark reason and lucid madness by E.A. Poe - #bookoftheweek - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Niall Horan Cover - Dancing In The Dark (Bruce Springsteen) Flicker World Tour London 22/03/18 - Duration: 3:38.

I get up in the evening

And i ain't got nothing to say

I come home in the morning

I go to bed feeling the same way

I ain't nothing but tired

Oh I'm just tired and bored of myself

Hey there baby

I could use just a little help

You can't start a fire

You can't start a fire without a spark

This gun's for hire

Even if we're just dancing in the dark

*YAASSSS NIALL*

Messages keep getting clearer

Radio's on and i'm moving 'round my place

I check my look in the mirror

I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face

Man, I ain't getting nowhere

Oh I'm just living in a dump like this

There's something happening somewhere

Oh baby I just know that there is

You can't start a fire

You can't start a fire without a spark

This gun's for hire

Even if we're just dancing in the dark

*intense fangirl/fanboy ing*

You sit around getting older

There's a joke somewhere and it's on me

I'll shake this world off my shoulders

Come on baby, the laugh's on me

*you're doing amazing sweetie*

Stay off the streets of this town

And they'll be carving you up all right

They say you gotta stay hungry

Hey baby, I'm just about starving tonight

I'm dying for some action

I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book

I need a love reaction

Oh baby, come on give me just one look

You can't start a fire

Sitting 'round crying over a broken heart

This gun's for hire

Even if we're just dancing in the dark

You can't start a fire

Worrying about your little world falling apart

This gun's for hire

Even if we're just dancing in the dark

*you adorable irish munchkin*

For more infomation >> Niall Horan Cover - Dancing In The Dark (Bruce Springsteen) Flicker World Tour London 22/03/18 - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

I wake and feel the fell of dark, not day - Gerard Manley Hopkins reading | Jordan Harling Reads - Duration: 1:38.

I wake and feel the fell of dark, not day.

What hours, O what black hours we have spent

This night! what sights you, heart, saw; ways you went!

And more must, in yet longer light's delay.

With witness I speak this. But where I say

Hours I mean years, mean life. And my lament

Is cries countless, cries like dead letters sent

To dearest him that lives alas! away.

I am gall, I am heartburn. God's most deep decree

Bitter would have me taste: my taste was me;

Bones built in me, flesh filled, blood brimmed the curse.

Selfyeast of spirit a dull dough sours. I see

The lost are like this, and their scourge to be

As I am mine, their sweating selves; but worse.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét