and I usually
don't do a video on Tourette Syndrome, on TS, unless I'm actually ticcing. so this
So this video will be different. I asked myself, "Why is that? Why don't I do videos until the
ticcing is visible and active?" and I think that's because when I first
started watching other touretters and watching their videos, I wanted to see if
their tics were similar to mine. So I wanted to see the tics. And so I figure
if people have clicked onto this video wanting to see tics, I'm losing them just
about now. Just about at the 30-second mark. They're saying, "She's not ticcing",
and have just left ...But this video will be about tics!
{uh-hum} And when I take the most. I tic the most at home and not in public.
So ... that often means at the end of the day, at the end of the day when I'm home
alone in the evening I find myself ticcing.
I tic when I sit down in front
of a computer and get ready to type. For some reason, typing is a trigger for the
Whistling tic especially. And the whistling tic goes along with the the
head shake tic. So that was a demonstration. That wasn't at tic. So
typing ,getting ready to type, sort of like that relax, that relax that comes
just when you lay your hands on the home, the home keys and you're getting ready
to let muscle-memory take over. For those of you who have taken typing classes.
I tic when I step into an elevator. Stepping into an elevator
especially you know, I'm in the elevator alone ,for whatever reason
I'll start tickcng. And the most that I tic is when I'm on the bus. Usually
without fail. I have leg tics, vocal tics, motor tics, when I'm on the bus. So I
wanted to share some of my triggers with you. Oh! Another one is when I'm ironing.
When I'm standing at the ironing board, I have the walk backwards tic. Those are
some of my triggers. Can you relate? Have you found that in certain situations you
tic more than other situations? I'd like to hear it. Share it with me in the
comments down below. Alright, and that's it for me. My Triggers
and What Makes Me Tic.
Bye for now
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét