Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 23 2018

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 6-inch Classic Collection Complete Set Action Figure Review

- The Classic Collection Action Figures reflect the look of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja

Turtles from the 80s TV show.

Each Turtle stands 6 inches tall, features more than 30 points of articulation and is

authentically detailed to appeal to the true action figure collector.

Each Turtle will come with its core Ninja weapons and a personalized sewer lid cover

name base.

Stay tuned for our second video coming soon featuring Beepop & Rocksteady!!

Please Subscribe and Support the channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23U4jpP2BAw8uxaH4Zwh8g?sub_confirmation=1

My Links *********

Business Enquiries: Supersorrell@live.co.uk My Twitch: Twitch.TV/SuperSorrell

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supersorrell Twitter: https://twitter.com/supersorrell

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supersorrell Website: http://www.supersorrell.co.uk

Ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/supersorrell-youtube Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/actionfigurecollectorsuk/

About Me ********

Toy Reviews, Action Figure Reviews - EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

- New video uploads 05:00 am + 17:00 pm UK GMT TIME; Marvel Legends, DC Collectibles,

Star Wars Black Series, Elite Series, NECA, McFarlane, Diamond Select & Bandai SH Figuarts.

I Also love audience participation

I do

poll voting so you the viewers, choose the next review!!

Join me for regular Lego Unboxing & Builds, Toy Hauls & Mystery Box videos!

MRS SuperSorrell joins the channel to bring you everything HARRY POTTER

and DISNEY We love visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD and DISNEYLAND PARIS yearly creating memories

and vlogs So join me in my geeky world and smash the subscribe button This is my channel

Toy Reviews, Action Figure Reviews - EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

- New video uploads 05:00 am + 17:00 pm UK GMT TIME; Marvel Legends, DC Collectibles,

DC Designer Series, Multiverse & Icons, Star Wars Black Series, Elite Series, NECA

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 6-inch Classic Collection Complete Set

Action Figure Review

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below;

#TMNT #TMNT??????????60????? #teenagemutantninjaturtle #unboxing #review #ACTIONFIGURES

teenage,mutant,ninja,turtles,tmnt,playmates,classic collection,retro,teenage mutant ninja turtles,action

figures,unboxing,review,supersorrell,donatello,michelangelo,rapheal,leonardo,bebop,rocksteady,splinter,shredder,krang,nickelodeon,teenage mutant ninja

turtles classic collection,tmnt classic collection,toys,tmnt action figures,teenage mutant ninja turtles

toys

For more infomation >> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 6-inch Classic Collection Complete Set Action Figure Review - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

Book Review - The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn, plus classic suspense movie recommendations - Duration: 12:06.

Well hello there. I'm Beth. Today we're going to talk about The Woman in the Window

by AJ Finn.

Thanks for watching today, guys! I am really excited to talk

to you about the latest hot book, The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn. It seems

like everybody in book land is reading this and so I'm really excited to add my

voice to the many who are loving this book. I'll say to begin with that I do

give this five stars because it's just so good. Let me back up a little bit and

give you a synopsis of the plot. It centers around a woman named Anna.

She's agoraphobic. She's been shut in for around 10 months within her house.

She tries in vain to step foot outside, but every time she does she gets a panic

attack and passes out cold. So she just can't leave. We know that there has been

some trauma in her past. It's hinted to, but what that trauma is

and the nature of it is kind of slowly leaked out through the book. It is

definitely part of the story. Definitely part of the suspense. Now, during her day,

Anna does several different things like play chess online with her friends,

online friends. She'll visit an agoraphobic support group online and

lend her support to others because ironically she is a psychologist. And she

will drink a lot. A. Lot. A lot a lot. She'll have a drink for breakfast,

a drink for lunch, many many drinks for dinner, and then

pass out while watching a black-and-white suspense movie, which is

her favorite way to end the day. Now the combination of all the alcohol she takes

in and all of the anti-psychotic medication that she's on due to her

agoraphobic condition means that she is subject to hallucinations, to blacking

out. She is definitely an unreliable witness

and unreliable narrator, for it is through her eyes that we see this story

unfold. And so much like the unreliability of her own psyche, we can't

trust as readers what's going on, what's being recounted

to us. It's a really interesting spin. One of her other favorite pastimes during

the day is to watch her neighbors through her upstairs windows.

She'll tote out her camera with a zoom lens and watch them and sometimes

take pictures. She gets new neighbors across the street who she immediately

recognizes as being not quite on the up-and-up. There's something going on

with the teenage son. He seems traumatized about the move.There's

something going on with a control freak dad who seems to have violent outbursts.

And there's definitely something strange going on with the mom. She was full of,

just, such vim, vigor, and sort of ...

Oh, what's the word when you're not conventional?

Unconventional.

Sort of an unconventional approach to relationships

with people. It's really interesting. One night while she's doing her nightly

stalker duty watching her neighbors out the window, she thinks she sees a

murder happen. Merrrderrr!

It is much like Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window, and in

fact, much of the book is very much Hitchcockian with these winking

references to the old black-and-white movies that she watches like Rear Window,

or Gaslight. I think she also watches Rebecca, one of my favorite books I like

to talk about on my channel. So since she's on this potent mix of meds and

alcohol and she's obviously suffering from acute trauma, we don't know for sure

if we can trust what she has seen. Did it actually happen? And if it did, whodunnit?

She saw what was done, perhaps, but she didn't see who did it.

And so unfolds a real potboiler of a plot. It's fascinating to see stuff

unfold. We see her psyche get even more and more damaged as the story goes on.

We also see her backstory unfold as the story goes on, and we get to see the

trauma that led to where she is.

And then, a twist.

A really good twist. A really,

really good twist. Now, I've talked before on this channel about twists that are

kind of done for twists' sake. They're not really dynamic. They seem almost cheap

and trying too hard to make the book more exciting.

That is not the case here. That is not the case here!

The twist in Woman in the

Window is done masterfully. It really shakes me off my feet or whatever sort

of mixed metaphor you want to throw in there for that, and really changes the

whole, the whole feel of the story. I'm not going to say what it is. I'm not even

going to say what emotion I felt when I got to the shocking twist because I

don't want to give any of it away. Don't want to give it away. I want you to

discover it yourself, and all of the twisty joy that comes with it. Now the

one downfall to the Woman in the Window is that it does have a bit of a

Scooby-Doo climax. That is a literary term that I have made up.

It's one in which the

evildoer is caught out at the end of the story at the climax of the story and

they say, "Yes, I did it! And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you

meddling kids!" and then proceeds to describe in great detail. Not that

there's anything really heart-pounding going on at the same time!

...describes in

great detail exactly what they did, how they pulled off whatever heist it was

they were doing, and all of the different red herrings that were thrown in. It's

almost cheating. It's almost cheating.

And I hate to say that because I loved this

book so much, and I'm not exactly sure how the author could have changed things

or resolved the story with all of our answers being questioned ... questions being

answered differently. All I can say is that anytime I come across a Scooby Doo

climax, it kind of, it's ... it's a little too pat. It's a little too cut and dry. It's a

little too neatly tied up with a neat little ribbon with a pretty little bow

on top, which maybe, maybe this didn't really deserve a pretty little bow on top.

But still very good! It's, it's a weird dichotomy that feeling of being a

little bit unsatisfied with how things were wrapped up. It's still being very

satisfied with the end so a little bit conflicted on that, but five stars. Now, I

mentioned the winking references to the old black and white suspense movies in

this book. So in that spirit, I am going to take it

to the next step and also suggest three black-and-white suspense movies that I

think that you might be interested in as well. I don't think that these were

movies that were mentioned in the book itself, so consider these extras on top

of the wonderful watching list that you will pick up just from reading the woman

in the window. Number one is Diabolique. I hope I

pronounced that right. It's a French film. Maybe it's Diabolique.

It was made in the 1950s. In it, there is a school headmaster and he has two women

he has treated badly. One is his wife. The other is his mistress. The two women team

up to try and get revenge against him. Deadly revenge. It's diabolical. There are

lots of twists and turns and shocks and thrills and spills ... of blood. It's a

really good movie that I highly recommend. Another one this is another

French film. I promise I'm not going to just recommend French films, but I'm

trying to recommend ones that weren't mentioned in The Woman in the Window or

ones that are necessarily Hitchcock, because you already know you need to go

seek out all of the Hitchcock movies, even though they're a little bit

problematic in this #metoo era. It's still important to watch them because

they're still good movies. That's a whole other discussion. A whole other

discussion. But the next movie is another French one that was made in the 1960s

called Eyes Without a Face. Oh, man. this movie is kind of dreamy while being

terrifying at the same time. It involves a mad scientist. There was a horrible, I

think it was a car accident that disfigured his beautiful daughter's face

years ago. And so since then, he has been getting faces by nefarious means to

try and graft a new face on to his poor daughter's disfigured one. Now, as this

occurs, she becomes more and more unhinged because she has all these faces

that she's trying to trying to wear and so it's just,

oh my goodness really interesting. And then when she's not re-faced, she wears

this mask, like a almost like a Michael Myers hockey mask, that takes away all

the features. It leaves her eyes there and it's - it's just so creepy! Creepy,

atmospheric, quietly terrifying. Eyes Without a Face. You should watch that.

This last one is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. It is called

Freaks. It was made in the 1930s by Tod Browning. It's a movie that could never

be made today, with good reason because it features actual circus freaks. And I

feel almost bad calling them that, because it's people with actual

disabilities and disfigurements and conditions that, you know, they're part of

this traveling circus show. These people in the movie are all very successful/

They have created their own sort of family within themselves. In fact, when

one of them gets married, they have this little wedding feast in celebration

where they all get together around a big table and chant, "we accept you, we accept

you, one of us, one of us, gooble gobble."

Sometimes I'll bust out with that chant

randomly and nobody knows what I'm talking about,

which makes me all the more weird. So, there's this beautiful trapeze artist

who manages to infiltrate this little insular family of the traveling circus

troupe and she definitely has bad things up her sleeve. She just wants to make off

with one of the people's, one of the person's money. She wants to marry him,

take off with the money, and run off with her handsome boyfriend. She's cruel.

She's mean. She makes fun of all of these people and you come to really feel for

them and come to realize the real freaks are not them. The real freaks are the

outsiders who are being mean and cruel to these people and looking at them as

if they're a bunch of circus freaks. They're not. They're a family and they're

just ... they're so lovable. We get to see the cruelty that she

brings against her husband who is a little person and then the cruelty she

brings to all of the people in the troupe. She she really treats them horribly. And

then we get to see what happens when they band together and fight back.

Oh, it's so good! It's so good. I highly recommend it. One of my all-time favorite

movies. Freaks. Okay, that's all I've got today. Three good movies one really good

book. I'd love to know what you thought of it if you read it.

Let me know in the comments and I will catch you guys next time.

Thank you so much for watching. Bye!

For more infomation >> Book Review - The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn, plus classic suspense movie recommendations - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C200 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C200 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Gwyneth Paltrow Is Classic With a Twist and More Best Dressed Stars - Duration: 1:55.

Gwyneth Paltrow Is Classic With a Twist and More Best Dressed Stars

  Spring is here!  The seasons are changing, so naturally celebrities wardrobes are, too. This week, we got a glimpse of whats to come as we get further into spring.

New trends, bold hues, open-toe heels and fabulous dresses—all of the things youve missed during winter are finally back. Case in point: Gwyneth Paltrows brilliant ensemble, which will instantly transport you into her California dream.

With the perfect backdrop, the stars rainbow-pleated dress is the colorful surprise weve been waiting for. Stars like Victoria Justice, Mary J. Blige and Bella Hadid also joined in, celebrating the new season with beautiful ensembles.

Check out the best dressed stars of the week below!.

Jourdan Dunn Its all in the details! The model stuns in a multicolored dress and nude heels to celebrate the Atelier Swarovski 10th Anniversary Book Launch.  Victoria Justice The style influencer is getting us excited for spring with a floral dress, statement earrings, sheer tights, structured bag and ankle boots.

Bella Hadid The model pairs her ruffled gown to sleek hair to add contrasting textures to her style.   Article continues below Mary J.

Blige Between the blue python coat and leather, body con dress, the entertainers style is both powerful and playful. Gwyneth Paltrow The Goop owner nails the sunset backdrop in an aquamarine dress.

Kristen Bell This actress just took a style risk with big buttons, and its working for her.   Article continues below Daisy Ridley The star is all suited up for the red carpet, and its genius.

Adria Arjona The actress proves that looser fits can be sultry silhouettes. . RELATED ARTICLE: Mindy Kaling, Gigi Hadid and More Master Mixing Prints for Spring. RELATED ARTICLE: Blake Lively Is the Ultimate Mom in This 2000s Trend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét