Good afternoon everybody from Yoshi and I here at the
Nevada arcade Studios
Though she is going to go into the control desk there if we can get him away from his new
Drone book he is
Infatuated with his instructions to make him a pilot
We did buy a drone and we are gonna
We are looking forward to getting it up in the sky now guys this ticket is awful long. I don't know
How we're gonna do this so you can see everything we should do one ticket at a time?
alright BG
Let's see how this works out I
May have to just move the ticket up. This is a $10
mystery crosswords
All right, let's look for B and G here now
Okay nothing on the bonus words
Where are they where are the letters?
There we are
LV as in Las Vegas
Okay top puzzle
LV
Now that he's showing on anything yet
Where are all the V's my goodness
C for cat
You would think with all these letters we would be getting a few more hits
1c can't be all right. I is gonna help letter. I
Definitely a little better, but we're still gonna need some some luck here
all right letter
That's due to each is not a good one either zip on us, and he he is a good one a chi
He all right
Eh
All right on to
Puzzle -
Still no H is one finally
Mmm. 1h out of all of that you imagine it
Okay bonus word help here a couple of cheese
19 and Auntie yeah alright a little better pace now
Tt
Okay
Let's hope we get something there's a multiplier box down below. I just realized it's up to 20 times where my thumb is there?
All right W. And the intersection is a good one where we need an N. And
N would really help all
Right guys, we spelled awhile on the bottom here
See a couple of cues here
All right little help, there's the M my bed
So many ends
Whole top of this puzzles M's
Is an H. We missed
Duffy Oh a mesh
Okay still got a lot of letters d
Toad
In our hair for deer
All right show us that in please right next to em well permit just needs the are
Don't tell me that's the only now there's a P a
P and r.i.p
Let's hope that's rip and not rest in peace
One more
Okay show us something good R or in
Well, that's not bad
Letter O
All right helped a little bit with the Oh, but boy we still could use some vowel help
Okay one more J is for jacket did not see a lot of other J's
And there's one
J
Get some Hughes down here and X
Okay, give us that give us still one. We're looking for I
Don't want hurt
Won't hurt, but only two up top, it's not a huge help and
This would help us here
The feeling they're gonna give us that Q normally when you get the Q or the you they go in hand-in-hand
There's a you
High you know we missed an eye here
Okay not quite time to double-check yet. There's a why
Well crunch time guys I think we have three left oh
There's the N. We've got a good chance now lots of ends 1 2
3
1919 is spelled there a while is spelled there
All right, we have a chance
Boy lots of age yikes
All right any more ends up top
I think an a would be a huge help
And our wouldn't hurt my feelings either
Yes
All right, we got the two up top, but I think we need three on this one. Don't we yeah when you?
3y is in 19
the other word was down below right yeah while
All right
How did I miss all these ends right here
Holy cow what was I doing?
All right, I know who was rooting me into and I know where she lives
It's a town that's called sweet home, and we'll let you figure out the rest all right no G
Did I finish with the esses no, oh there's our third word guys
Why is 19 in his?
We're up to a ticket
Better than nothing all right no are here no a
And
No G so s is down below
So we're in for a ticket pretty sweet attend our ticket. All right. There's a second word
subtle to go with while
With the feeling they're gonna give us that cue next
Or something like that X you watch
All right, there was not an F. There was an E. Okay. This is the one that's gonna either put us in the cash I
Have no idea what we need, but I don't think it was an F
Okay if
We might have to settle for a ticket here
All right
Well that are sure would have been nice yeah, we got a ticket here guys
Three on the top and the multiplier, I don't think it's gonna mean anything oh
No, that's for that prize. That was
That was a mistake yeah one time Cesare. This is our ticket. You want to see what the
You want to see what we didn't win 20 bucks for the jacket?
40 bucks for a permit
No a no
Case so we missed him by a little bit
But we did get our money back so as long as we were entertained here for the last 10 minutes
We'll take it
How about?
13 snowflakes here
Where this games a lot of scratching should have made this smaller?
We have to sweep up after we do two of these tickets
No snowflakes yet in three rows where the chances these could all be snowflakes 10m 400 bucks
Well the chances we get no snowflakes agreed
If we get none that'll be a record no there's one
All right, that's sort of a record, but not a good record. Let's do a pure gold here
Before we call it good for this video I
Mentioned in the last one guys if you want to do some you were
solving crosswords, let me know I think that's a little bit of fun for you guys, and I'll just scratch them all off and
You guys can do the solving all right 26 31
- and 13, sorry about this ticket is kind of curly 4 and 28
43 and 11 at 42
Now we have 41
45 boy they're all over the place
8 9
17
And baby number 3 but 3 has been a good one for us
Five and thirty nine
Six and forty
Thirty and nineteen once again very close ten and thirty six
Twenty nine no
16 and 24 so close, but yet so far
Let's pick one more out of the Hat here all we haven't done up. We haven't done a money for orbs yet
Let's see if we can bring home
Some cash hey guys, I also forgot to mention we are gonna start scratching
You guys want to be involved and get in for 10 or 20 bucks
Let me know message me and we will have you start sending that money to our PayPal account and we will
Do some we thought about the emerald greens and?
Pure goals being as outs been a pretty good ticket for us, so if you're interested let
Me know. I mean, I think I'm gonna put the I
Think I'm gonna put
My PayPal account down below, and then if you send either a 10 or 20 send it by friends and family
there's no Commission because we are friends and we are family and
be sure and put in your
Youtube name so I know who the heck you are
And then probably in a week or so after this video airs we will we'll start we'll do some
Scratching as a group here
All right
What not many hits you I?
See
All right
Boy a few and far between this is a rarity you sure get a lot of letters in this game hm
H
I have a sneaking suspicion. We're gonna spell our triple word there site
Not with those two though, okay
Okay
You here we go
Abed oh my gosh X. I don't think there was an X here was her nope Oh
a
Lot of Oh e
T would give us a double win on two times
Well that was a lot of yep top
P for Paul
Or path, oh look at this a T. I have a funny look at this TTT give us
three of the doubles
In the one we needed last time on it and
I'm on T. D, or would spell this one to
Be there oh, it's a wife or guy no G right nope
No W get the M
Darn how close and there wasn't even a y on the game well guys. We're gonna have to put this one to bed with our
mystery crossword
Which is worth ten dollars only because that's what we paid for the tickets so
some
Non-producing tickets there, but guys we're having fun. We hope you are too and
If you're interested in scratch and as a group. Let me know if you've got some questions anything like that
Just message me in the comments. Thanks guys Yoshi, and I know that arcade out



Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét