What is this mysterious black female Titan? Is it Mikasa? So what's up guys Foxen
here! Has someone else finally taken the role of the female Titan?
Unfortunately Mikasa fans will be disappointed.
Well those that wanted official Titan mode for her. This so-called black female
Titan is a special bonus for the attack on Titan game. Officially she's known as
the bizarre female Titan. When I first heard about the black female Titan I was
a little confused about that nickname that people gave her. It turns out that
was just due to her black hair hmm. I thought there would be more to it. Anyway
in the attack on Titan game you do get the special mission where you get to
fight against her but you might be wondering who is piloting this thing?
Well it is just bonus content so you've really never get an answer. You could go
ahead and decide for yourself. Most people really just see this as being a
shiny or alternative version for Annie's female Titan. This one however looks
pretty different enough. It doesn't just seem to be a simple dye job done to the
blonde Titan. I'm just saying you would it be too wrong if you first thought
this was Mikasa as female Titan form. If this was their intention it would
have been a good idea anyway since it's likely never gonna happen. This
could have once again been Isayama approving idea just to give fans a
little what they wanted. Another one of those what if scenarios. However
Isayama has given you a fun look at Mikasa's Titan form. That one was much
different super muscular. This one was from one of the attack on Titan OVAs'
although at first did appear in the manga. Another interesting part about
this bizarre or black female Titan is that she's not the only different Titan
available. Along with her there's also the alternative armored Titan. This one
is a darker grey or silver color. Honestly for me the changes seem a lot
less drastic with him although I should mention it does give off this more evil
or zombie feel to him. The much more interesting one for me is this crispy
golden Beast Titan. This one really makes me think of the Super Saiyan 4 monkey
form. Also just given how bad the beasts Titan looks in this game this
shiny version actually looks like a decent upgrade on the appearance. I don't
know let me know what you guys think! Unfortunately it doesn't seem like
there's a shiny version for the jaws Titan or
Colossal one. Which honestly really sucks. They could have had fun with this and
given the colossal Titan some hair or maybe made a golden version for that one
too. Think about it but anyway let me know your thoughts on these Titans! Question
of the day have you ever heard about the black female Titan before?
Does anyone else thinks that it looks at least a little like Mikasa?
Also which of these alternative Titan versions do you like the best? I'm gonna
take a guess I'm just a shiny monkey one! Anyway if you enjoyed this fun little
video go ahead and give it a colossal thumbs up and subscribe! A lot more juicy
attack on Titan videos are coming. By the way have you got in this new attack on
Titan season 2 game? I hope you saw my recent video on one of the endings this
week. After seeing more stuff from the game I've got some interesting theories
but you'll find out soon anyway I'll see you guys later


For more infomation >> Michelle's Life Over After What Obama Was Just Caught Doing On Solo Vacay - Duration: 4:56. 
For more infomation >> Michelle's Life Over After What Obama Was Just Caught Doing On Solo Vacay - Duration: 4:25.
For more infomation >> BREAKING News Out Of Arizona… Look What They Want To Do To California! - Duration: 2:42. 
For more infomation >> BREAKING News Out Of Arizona… Look What They Want To Do To California! - Duration: 2:43. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét