Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 23 2018

My name is Anastasia Allison and I am a professional adventure-preneur

for me giving back to that hiking community that is what really inspires me

helping other aspiring adventure-preneurs go from stuck to summit which is what I like to say

and really helping people work through that process that I sort of went through myself

I think a lot of hikers tend to view themselves as

recreationalists or weekend warriors not realizing that this is such a strenuous sport

we're hiking and climbing mountains or backpacking and carrying

heavy weight on our backs for sometimes eight to ten hours in a day

and so when I started seeing myself as an athlete in this incredible sport

I started to realize that I really had to treat myself like an athlete

I've made wellness a big part of my life because I think that it ripples

into everything if you aren't taking care of your body it's going to show up elsewhere

Do you remember when I used to eat only Snickers when I hiked and

swedish fish and what else did I eat like I think Doritos

For some reason I thought that when you went backpacking you just had to have junk or candy

most of the backpacking food that you buy at the store is

it's mostly sodium and so I've really had to learn how to make my own healthy

backpacking meals and I think I feel a lot better eating the sweet potatoes and the peas

Headlamp and I've got the stove

Then let me get my food bag

A couple of bars

Jerky

and dinner which I always look forward to

That feels pretty good

Back in the day I'd just eat excessive amounts of trail mix and junk because I

didn't understand how strenuous this sport of backpacking and climbing

mountains is and how properly fueling myself for this sport and really taking

care of my body by putting the proper nutrition in my body was going to make a shift

[Aaron] And I've noticed a big difference with this too - I mean you're

hiking faster you're feeling better and actually I'm feeling it too because

I'm not doing it the same way you are because it's like almost like a hobby

for me but it's just what you do but I'm eating similarly to you and I've noticed

a big difference too - I mean I'm feeling better I have more energy I think I'm

able to go a little farther a little faster too

[Anastasia] What we're eating tonight it's actually pretty much like what we

eat at home but it's so convenient because I've figured out how to bring it

with me on the trail and we're having fresh vegetables and I mean all good

foods that I would eat at home in fact it's been really life-changing because I

have been able to fuel myself properly and there's really no difference between

my personal life at home and my life on the trail

For more infomation >> WAG Stories: Anastasia Allison 'Why I Need WAG' - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

3rd Day's I Need a Miracle (Cover) 201803 mix A - Duration: 3:44.

Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> 3rd Day's I Need a Miracle (Cover) 201803 mix A - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Solar Sessions with Phil: How much Solar do I need? - Duration: 1:39.

Hi, this is Phil. I'm with Peak View Solar and I'm here to give you an answer to the

question "how much solar do I need?" It's not a complete answer, but it's the

beginning. What we need to know is how much energy you've used in the last 12

months. Energy is measured in kilowatt hours (kwh) so you're going to want to create

a list that's gonna say "January: 1,100 kwh; February:

1200 kwh" whatever the real kilowatt hours usage is on your bill. Now

you can get that information three different ways. One, you can go ahead and

just call utilities customer service, the number should be on your bill, and ask

them for the last 12 months of usage. And they're gonna give you month and the

usage. You can go in your drawer where you're stacking all your bills and

saving them, like I do, and and take the information off of there. Kilowatt hours

is on your bill and the month. And the last one is gonna be go to the utility

online portal. Allows you to go inside and look at your last 12 months bills. So

you're gonna want to write that list out, give it to your installer, and that's the

beginning of how we start to design.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét