Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 3, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Mar 23 2018

Excavator cartoon for Children. build a house for Pony with truck, excavator | Videos for kids

For more infomation >> Excavator cartoon for Children. build a house for Pony with truck, excavator | Videos for kids - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Can you build a karate-chopping robot? - Duration: 2:16.

<march music>

We love science, yes we do.

Kids: We love science, yes we do

We love science, Science-U

Kids: We love science, Science-U

When I say Science you say U

Science!

Kids: U!

Science!

Kids: U!

<music>

Today Science-U campers are building and programming robots!

Our robot can dance!

<robot motor sounds>

We made a chomping alligator!

Today we're going to make a karate bot!

And chop lego brick boards in half!

Hi YAH!

You have to figure out how to build an arm here

to make sure you can karate chop your breakaway table.

A breakaway table!

Building robots teaches us the relationship

between mechanical movement and computer programming.

Hii YAH!

We start with a base robot already built -

Motors make things open, close and turn!

We connected the motor to the wheels - so it's got locomotion.

Then we add another motor for the karate chopping arm!

Hii YAH!

So all the commands are at the bottom of the screen

and we can drag and drop them in the order

that we want them to happen.

Like this.

Now to design our chopping arm!

I have an idea!

What do you think is better, a long arm or a short arm?

I'm thinking long because then it has more room to,

like, chop it.

Yeah, I agree with that because then, like,

if its short it will just do a short cut.

Short would work better because, if its longer than this,

the whole robot could tip over.

Hii YAH!

Long gives the arm more torque -

but too long sacrifices strength!

It's like it's not strong enough!

I told you!

Hii YAH!

You got to get it in the sweet spot!

Hii YAH!

What kind of robot can you design and build?

Try it!!

For more infomation >> Can you build a karate-chopping robot? - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Career advice for Dyslexics and people with ADHD - Build a Talent Stack by Hacking ADHD & Dyslexia. - Duration: 10:31.

yo what up YouTube this video is about talents Stacks what are they how do you

build them and how can you use talents Stacks to become whoever you wanted me so

when web developers build applications they build them with a set of internet

technologies they call stacks now these technology stacks brought together to

run different parts of the application successful couriers businesses and

projects also build on a similar concept but instead of using technology stacks

like web developers these successful professionals use skills that they

learned over long periods of time to build talent stacks so what is a Tom's

tag and how does it work right so there's basically two ways to build your

skills the Rubik's Cube way and the Legos that way all right the first way

is a Rubik's Cube way now this is a rubik's cube and a rubik's cube has a

very specific set of parts that work together to do one thing really well

repeatedly now a rubik's cube is really hard to put together because all the

parts have to be equally as good and in any of these you know parts break the

whole thing no longer works and the whole thing breaks right

if you wanted to build one of these things from scratch it would probably

take you a very long time because well all the things have to be very precise

and they had to work in the you know a very formulaic way all right the second

way is the Lego set way and Legos work exactly the opposite of a Rubik's Cube

they're made of general parts that you can use in very nonspecific ways to

create lots of different things so these things have you know multiple perfectly

multiple jobs right you can repurpose them to do lots of different things

now using using a Tom stack to build your career is kind of like building

your career with Legos are you have all this different talents that you can kind

of put together and stack them on top of each other in the way that will be most

useful to you right so you can do whatever you want with these right as

long as you have the right break you can build anything you want and that's kind

of how a talents at work it's very similar to a Lego there do basic ways to

really make a difference in this world and succeed and here success is not just

financial but just success in life one way is to be insanely good at one thing

let's say Tiger Woods Yeah right he's good at one thing but you really have to

be about one of the best in the world depending on the thing you're doing to

really make a dent right but the other way you can do it there's a way that

I've done it which is I've compiled a a set of complementary skills and I'm not

really the best in the world at anything right so if you were to go No you know

any crowded room you can find a better artist than me it would be easy because

I just don't have much artistic to think of argument I'll let you be self

denigrating but go ahead well I think anybody who studies cartoons would look

at the page and say oh well there's the worst artist on the page so the others

know no false humility alrighty then I've never taken a writing course but I

know how to make short pithy sentences so I'm

good at that I had a lot of business experience because I for 16 years I

worked in the corporate world so I had something to draw up on which is the oh

the fodder for this trip and you could go down the line of you know what it

takes to be a cartoonist business skills for example you know I have my MBA from

from Cal and those things all just work together really well but I'm not great

at any of them on that I'm not Warren Buffett's my business skills but I have

enough to do this thing and they just work together well now this lovely image

of us you stack this talent on this talent on this talent on this telling

and you end up with something that's pretty impressive right and then the

trick is that they have to be complementary skills right alright so

now that now that we know what a talent stack is how do we ask people who have

ADHD or dyslexia take advantage of our cognitive gifts to exploit this talent

stack idea right how do we use it to our advantage so one of the things I love to

talk about on this channel is how you know there isn't that many ADHD people

in the world and there isn't that many people who have dyslexia so all the

systems all the systems and processes that exist are not designed for us it's

designed for people who don't look at the world in the way that we do right so

how do we take advantage of that so the first thing I'll it's that's cool about

this idea is it's about building our own career path right so the idea is you

collect a bunch of talents and you figure out a way to solve a problem in

the real world by stacking those together in a unique way that only you

or a few other people can do and therefore you create sort of a monopoly

onto yourself because you're the only person who has these unique set of

abilities and experiences and who also happens to be able to solve these

problems right so it lends itself to creating systems for yourself which is

exactly what we need to do as ADHD and dyslexic people the second thing is the

idea of getting a job versus creating a job or a career for yourself now when

you go through you know elementary school middle school high school in

college the end point for most people is to get a you know a stable career

that'll pay you bills right and help you live a good life now that's a good model

for normal people because most jobs are created for normal people but if

have ADHD I know dyslexia I think a better strategy would be to go through

all those steps you know go through elementary middle school high school and

then eventually college but in the in the meantime while you're going through

those those steps be building towards not getting a job but creating a job for

yourself right so building a talent stack throughout all those stages and

when you come out at the end you can kind of think about the problems that

exist when you when you get out of college or even in high school and work

towards creating a solution with your unique talent talent stack so that's a

second way to be constantly building a stack of talents throughout your

education that's personal right it's not what a teacher or a professor tells you

to learn it's not what your degree wants you to have in order to complete it even

though you should be doing that too just because you want to get that certificate

or whatever but you should be creating like a personalized education plan for

yourself to build certain talent stacks so when you get out you have uniqueness

and unique set of skills as well as experiences that the market will be like

wow this is amazing this guy has all these things oh this girl has all these

things that we need right and you can you can create your own job or career

which is solving a specific problem with your own talents that look the third

thing is you want to get to a place where you're eventually creating art I'm

not talking about drawing or painting or you know filmmaking or anything like

that I'm I'm talking about the thing that really energizes you and the thing

that makes you you know wake up in the morning like really happy everyday and

get into that place might be really hard right because you have to invent

something you have to create something you have to do something that other

people haven't done before by using all your experiences and your talent stack

in a unique win that might take a lot of experimentation and failure so it can

take you a long time so in the meantime you're probably going to be working a

job to earn a living for yourself right so in my case I'm a I'm a science

teacher it's something I love doing but I chose that because I think being a

teacher will help me develop some of the talents tags that I've

already been trying to develop even before I became a teacher so one of the

main town stacks that I think I've been able to develop in the last four years

as a 7th grade science teacher is I've been able to figure out ways to break

down complicated things complicated ideas concepts in a way that's really

easily digestible even buying your 12 year old kids and I think that's a

valuable skill that a lot of people don't have and that skill is applicable

in multiple multiple talent stacks right so it's something that I have that I can

utilize with other things you know another thing that you want to think

about when you're choosing your job is to think about getting a job that you

know minimally covers your expenses but then gives you the ability to practice

very difficult things like ability to acquire hard skills that you can add to

your existing town staff you want to be choosing jobs that give you time wealth

where you'll have time to go home and not be tired and work on the actual

skills that you'll be using to create your job right not the one you're

working at but the one you will be creating for yourself you know teaching

is for me teaching this ideal place to be because I have summers off and I also

get to practice something that is essential for all the talents that's

that and all the future opportunities that I will be looking at which is you

know communication skills and how to manage people and how to teach ideas to

people in a way that and is also entertaining informative and seems

effortless and that's something I'm practicing as a teacher but so when you

choose when you choose your career you want to kind of think about the things

that you will be practicing in you know in the job that you'd be doing to get

money right another thing that you might want to think about when you're getting

a job is to think about the relationships that this job will allow

you to make with other people make all the connections that you will be able to

make with the people that's associated with this career field that later on you

can you know take advantage of when you actually building your art right because

this is what it's all about you use your town staff to build

you are you use your talent tact staff to create valuable things that are

unique to you that the people in the world will appreciate you know that's

that's it for this week you guys I'll talk to you later

if you haven't already subscribed please subscribe hit that subscribe button if

you have a question just leave in the comments I'll be answering questions

with whatever you guys have them thanks a lot see you next time bye lucky hey

guys thanks for watching if this is your first time here I love for you guys to

subscribe if you liked this video you can hit the like button to support the

channel and let me know your thoughts on the comments section thanks again see

you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét