Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 31 2018

- ummmm - oh crap this is really hard.

- The Phoenix, Sugar We're Going Down, My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark, Immortals,

Young Volcanoes. - Dance, Dance, Thanks for the Memories, Stay Frosty, Church...

- Where Is Your Boy, Saturday, Tell That Mick He Made My List Of Things To Do, uhhhh...

- Heaven's Gate...man...Sugar We're Going Down... - I Don't Care,

Thanks For The Memories, Thanks for the Memories...

Dance Dance, A little less sixteen Candles a little more touch me... - What did

we play every night? Light em up, Centuries, American Beauty American

Psycho. - Um...oooooo....

- Immortals, Jet Pack Blues. This is all over the place.

Thriller. Crap, this is really hard. - Centuries. Why am i blanking? Save Rock

and Roll.

Where's your boy? Grand Theft Autumn, no that is the same song.

Crap, I'm wilting under the lights.

- American Beauty American Psycho, ummmm, Arms race, ummm

America's Sweethearts. - What other singles are there? Young and Menace. I had stuff

and then it all disappeared.

- I feel like I could have done better.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét