Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 30 2018

Okay guys so I'm a little stressed. #1, Booktubeathon starts tomorrow

#2, I'm going to Arizona and then to California in a couple of days, and I

need to pack, and #3 I have a bunch of videos that I need to edit and

I just don't feel like editing I really don't. Hey guys it's Nena.

So today's video should be relatively quick, depends on how long I keep talking.

But today I'm going to be asking you guys for some help. So recently I hit 300

subscribers and I am so incredibly happy! Thank you guys so much for subscribing

and watching my videos. And because I hit this milestone I wanted to do a video

celebrating hitting the milestone, but I don't know what that video is going to

be. I've seen people do Q&A's, I've seen people do like tags, I've seen

people do bookshelf tours, and I just don't know what I want to do. So I wanted

to ask you guys if you could help me. If you have any suggestions please put them

in the comments below. You could comment any of the video ideas I just mentioned

or it could be something completely different, I am open to really anything.

If there are a lot of comments that say Q&A, I am a bit nervous about doing a Q&A

just because I don't know if I'm gonna get a lot of questions or not. I think

that's really it. Please if you just have any ideas anything at all please just

put it down in the comment section because I need some help making this

decision, I don't know what I want to do. Thank you guys so much for watching and

thank you so much again for subscribing! You guys are just so supportive and

wonderful! So thanks again and I'll see you soon with another video. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét