Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 29 2018

 When Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton always ensures Princess Charlotte, Prince George and Prince Louis are dressed well when out in public

   The mum of three has a certain type of preference when it comes to what they wear, with Prince George always wearing shorts, and Princess Charlotte always wearing dresses, with cute socks or tights

   But while there are no royal rules about what she wears, why isn't Princess Charlotte ever seen wearing comfy leggings or casual trousers? Timeless fashion    Childrenswear designer Rachel Riley, who has dressed Prince George, has a theory that the Duchess chooses to put Charlotte in traditional dresses so that the look stays classic

 Speaking to The Telegraph she said the choice of wardrobe is aimed at looking 'timeless' in official photographs

 Rachel said: "The reason why I design clothes that way is because if they wear very simple things, it's about the child, and it's timeless in that you can't really date a specific photo or put them in something that seems out of date

" Formal attire   Woman and Home reports Kate – birth name Catherine – puts Charlotte in traditional 'old-fashioned' outfits for official occasions because it marks the formality of the event

 George and Charlotte also have their own wardrobe of clothes for royal events, separate from their day-to-day outfits

 This means perhaps Charlotte does wear casual wear like leggings, but only during family time and not out in public

  Personal preference  Judging on her own preferences when out in public, Kate prefers to wear dresses herself when at events

   She has been known to wear trousers for more casual occasions, but is more often than not seen in a classic, elegant designer dress

 

For more infomation >> Why doesn't Princess Charlotte ever wear trousers? Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton's fashion dec - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

MDriven Turnkey | Face - theme - styles - fashion - Duration: 42:28.

For more infomation >> MDriven Turnkey | Face - theme - styles - fashion - Duration: 42:28.

-------------------------------------------

FASHION NOVA TRY ON HAUL (12 MILLION INSTAGRAM SALE) - Duration: 5:39.

hey guys it's Andrea here and today we're gonna be doing a fashion nova haul so

I've never shopped at fashion nova before but I've decided to shop there

just this one time because there was a 30% off sale going on and also most of

their clothes for $12 because of their 12 million subs

for their 12 million followers on Instagram so I thought this would be a

perfect time to go shop there so without further ado let's get this video started

I already opened the back before so I just stapled it back together for you

because I wanted to see if everything I got was correct the first

the first thing I noticed when I opened the bag is it comes with this little return form

the first thing that I got was this really cute was this a really cute

little off-the-shoulder red blue and white shirt I got it in the size small

as you can see it looks pretty tiny mm-hmm it actually fits me really

will well okay so this is how it looks on me and yes I know the little black

strap is up whatever as you can see did actually stretch so it doesn't look so

tiny anymore on me but I really like how this fits on me the only problem that I

have with this shirt is that I have to constantly pull it up but other than

that I really like this shirt the next thing that I got was this shirt which

actually opposite to the other one it looked humungous so I got this shirt and

it tied at the front at the bottom in the front it's like an oversized kind of

shirt and it has pretty cute sleeves as you can tell I kind of have a thing with

stripes right now so this is how this shirt looks on me

and as you can tell if it's just perfect and this is me demonstrating how to tie

a knot in front of a shirt I really like the feel to this shirt

it's really loose so that means you can actually breathe in it online they had

it paired up with a denim jacket so that's what I did here and it looks

super duper cute the next thing that I ordered what this white Madeleine

I think it's what it's called this is what it looks like online and

this is what I received online it looks like it's more of a off-the-shoulder

kind of sweater this just looks like it's a v-neck which is sad because I was

really hoping to have an off-the-shoulder kind of like sweater

for winter but this is how this shirt looks on me as you can tell it is not

off the shoulder it's definitely be necked I do like how this looks on me

although I do wish it was off the shoulder like how it was online because

it'd be much prettier that was the last clothing item that I got actually I did

purchase another clothing item but they returned my money back because after I

purchased it it turned out they didn't have any more in stock and what I wanted

to get with this fall leather brown jacket which I thought was really cute

but sadly I didn't get it so moving on I got this this rude fizz bizz deep cleanse bubble

mask I was really excited to see this online because I've been wanting to try

a bubble mask for so long it comes with five pieces in it I'm excited to try

this out if you guys want to see a review on this let me know because I

think it would be really fun to see these on my face ya know and the last

thing that I got from fashion Nova were these rings as you can tell I love

rings I wear them in most of my videos now well actually not most because this

is my second video so far in the last year that I'm talking to you

but recently I've just been loving ring so yeah this pack comes with nine

rings which is kind of odd I was expecting ten but you know nine is nice I

the package looks like this so this is how the rings look on me

they're pretty big actually for a size 7 so I was disappointed about that but

they're super cute

and that's everything that I got some passion Nova I hope you guys enjoyed

this video because I enjoyed all the items that I got from fashion nova

except for that well leather jacket that I didn't receive but it's okay don't

forget to give this video a thumbs up and if you're new here don't forget to

click that subscribe button to become part of xjustsquadx comment down below

what you want to see for the next video or maybe video ideas if you want to I'm

gonna be doing a back to school supplies haul video except I'm not really going

back to school I'm entering college so a first year college essentials video I'm

probably also gonna do a blog my first day of college it's tough because why

not yep that's all my announcements that I got thanks for watching this video and

I'll see you guys in the next video

Bye! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét