Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 31 2018

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Acoustic Rock Classics 90s | Best 90s Classic Rock Songs - Duration: 1:28:15.

-------------------------------------------

Zone de navigation, balance de blanc : Ma Pause Café avec Yves Chatain | Adobe Lightroom Classic CC - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Zone de navigation, balance de blanc : Ma Pause Café avec Yves Chatain | Adobe Lightroom Classic CC - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Modified bullet classic 350||R E ||bullet lovers - Duration: 0:25.

vlogs by the godfather

For more infomation >> Modified bullet classic 350||R E ||bullet lovers - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 T4 190pk Classic Edition - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 T4 190pk Classic Edition - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Benson Classic Car Show - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Benson Classic Car Show - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Italian Food: Classic Tastes & A Modern Take - Duration: 7:00.

For more infomation >> Italian Food: Classic Tastes & A Modern Take - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic FrayedHem Cropped Jean Basic - Duration: 11:53.

For more infomation >> DG2 by Diane Gilman Classic FrayedHem Cropped Jean Basic - Duration: 11:53.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Smokey Eye Using Addiction Palette 3 - Duration: 6:46.

Hey girls, okay. Today's video is going to be all about this look right here. It's gonna be a classic

Smokey eye but I'm gonna break it down and make it a little bit more

Simple for you, so it's like a beginners smokey eye, but I think it's still really beautiful. It's a classic

That's Addy in the bathroom potty-training right now

It's a classic look. I used one palette a couple brushes

and that's it so if you want to see how I achieved this look then keep on watching and

Hopefully it will be helpful

Hey girls, okay. So as always we're gonna start with primer

I'm pushing the primer into my eyelids using a sponge primer is

Such an important step

Then I'm going to take some translucent setting powder and stamp out an angled line from the outer corner leading up to my brow

This is going to help give me a visual for how I want the eyeshadow to be shaped

It's gonna make sure I don't go outside that line

Next I'm gonna go in with a pale gray shade using a fluffy blending brush

I'm gonna start at the outer corner and start buffing this into the crease

I'm using really tiny short little motions to go in a back-and-forth windshield wiper

Motion this is gonna start to build up our crease and give us this shape

You don't ever want to go in with your darkest color

you need to slowly build it up a

Grey is a great color to start it smokey eye with as I get most of the color in that outer corner

I'll start to take it over to the inner corner, but you always want to be starting at that outer corner

Next I'm gonna mix two shades the same light gray that we went in at first with a little bit of a darker one

Using the exact same brush. I'm gonna buff it into that outer crease. So it's almost like I'm drawing a sideways V

That's how you create that smoky cat eye shape

You'll notice that a lot of this look is just me blending going back forth and blending in small circles

It's such an important step. Okay. Next we're going to go in with the darkest colors is a pure black

I'm taking it little brush and I'm drawing a sideways V

I'm literally just stamping that color into the outer corner. It doesn't mean to look perfect

It doesn't need to look pretty because now what we're gonna do is blend blend blend this color

so you can even take a black eyeliner and push it into the outer corner of your eye and

Blend it to get a smoky eye that works just as well

I think a powder is a little bit easier to work with but that's just me

So again, I'm stamping it in that outer corner and then going back with a fluffy brush and blending blending blending

You're always blending towards the outer corner, but notice I'm not taking the color all the way towards the inner inner corner

I'm leaving that

Pretty light and bright that's how you can avoid getting really dark heavy eyes that can make your eyes look smaller and tired

Keep all that darkness towards the outer corner

Okay, next we're gonna take a small liner brush I'm gonna spritz it with a little bit of setting spray

Then I'm gonna go back with that dark black color and I'm gonna line underneath my eyes with it

I'm keeping it as close as I can to the lash line and this is where it's okay if it gets a little bit

Messy or smudged out. That's kind of the point. It's to look a little bit messy and undone

so push it in there and just

Smudge and blend it out

I sprayed it with setting spray to make sure that it's really gonna be locked on there and no raccoon eyes then

I'm just taking a little bit more and darkening up that outer corner a little bit more. You can totally play with an intensity and

Say hello to the two-year-old

Okay now I'm gonna go

eyeliner

I'm going to tightline my upper lid so I'm pulling it. I'm putting the child down to force just weren't doing it

I'm pulling my lid up and pushing that liner into the upper waterline

This is gonna make your eyes look dark in smokey Nicks and help your lashes to look thicker and more

Balumptuous' and then I'm gonna line the lower waterline as well

I only do this when I'm doing a really dark intense, or I look normally I wouldn't line my eyes with a black eyeliner

But for a smoky eye, it's a definite then I'm taking the liner and pushing it into my upper lash line as well

Okay, now I'm gonna take my finger and that sounds crazy spritz it with some setting spray

I'm gonna take a light shimmery shade and Pat this into the eyelid

I have found that a lot of times with shimmer shades

Your fingers are the best thing you can use

If you don't use your finger, you're gonna want to use a flat synthetic brush, but your finger works great

you can really pack on the color and I sprayed my finger with the setting spray to reduce any fallout and make sure that the

shimmer, really pops

Okay next I'm going to go back into the black shade and just add a little bit more there in the outer corner sometimes when

You add on the shimmer the black can get a little bit diluted

So I just want to make sure that it's really dark and pigmented

I'm gonna go back in with that shimmer shade and taking a tiny little brush

I'm gonna use it to highlight the inner

corner of my eye and my brow bone this helps to bring together the whole look and the last step is to

take off that powder first of all, but then to add on a ton of

Mascara the more mascara the better

You could even pop it on a pair of false eyelashes

If you want to I'm using the epic mascara

Which is my favorite and I feel like it gives you just as much length and volume as false lashes do so for me

That's good

I also I'm going to take it on to my lower lashes

Which is something I don't normally do but with a smoky eye you want

Lashes all around so go ahead and put it on those bottom

bottom baby lashes

And that is it girls, that is a smokey eye for you hope you enjoyed

For more infomation >> Classic Smokey Eye Using Addiction Palette 3 - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

A Day of Bike Riding and Fun at Courage Classic 2018 - Duration: 0:50.

It's a video!

oh

(Laughing)

(Laughing) I'm recording

You're recording?

Welcome Back!

Air Academy Federal Credit Union

One - Okay...Wave! Yeah!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét