Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jul 31 2018

no fear,

dear!

summer is here.

let's go for a beer!

there is no need to wear cashmere.

somehow, I feel like Shakespeare.

I am so full of $#&%, ain't I?

I just love this place,

you can see Mount Fuji down there,

maybe after 30 minutes,

just by the sunset.

I am in a beach,

30 minutes away from Tokyo.

really cool place, nice to chill...

you see very few people here!

looks nice and cool...

lovely place!

since we are talking about summer,

today I am going to talk about

a photoshooting I did

for a bag and wallet brand,

for their spring and summer collection.

I told you in my very first video,

that I made an album with different pictures

that I like a lot,

from different photographers, yeah?

pictures that give me some kind of inspiration.

I saw this setting, check it out!

it is so simple. It is a white backdrop,

maybe paper,

looks like a sofa,

the model is laying on the top of it.

what a nice setting!

so simple!

I went to the studio,

got some boxes together...

the paper comes from behind to the top of the box,

then the model sits on the box

as if it was a sofa!

got a 4000 watts HMI,

pointed straight to the model.

just like the light of the sun.

harsh shadow.

I told the model to pretend to be feeling really hot!

when people feel hot,

what kind of faces do they make?

argh! it is hot, isn't it?

that's what I told the model,

to come up with her expressions!

she did it very well.

look at her expressions,

I can tell that

she is feeling hot!

great! so simple to do...

just one spot straight to the girl.

you can do that with a 500W

photo-flood lamp.

against a white backdrop.

very simple setting!

direct your model to come out with the expressions you want.

in my case...the summer look!

It took me so long to make another video,

because I was watching the soccer games,

it was too hot....

nobody wants to stand in front of a camera when it is too hot!

the sunset!

in my previous video...

I said that the following video,

in this case, this one...

was gonna be about how to become a fashion photographer.

I lied!

it became a bit more complicated than what I thought!

and I want to make that video a nice one!

explaining in details

how you can do it!

if i managed to do it...you can manage too!

but I want to tell you the details, yeah?

I just don't want to just upload a simple video to youtube, telling you how to do it....

because it is a bit more complicated than that!

it is not that complicated,

but it needs a bit of effort!

let's enjoy the sunset!

hope you are enjoying summer,

wherever you are in the world!

I am not going to tell you what I am gonna post next week,

because I might lie again!

enjoy your summer.

peace!

For more infomation >> how to shoot spring summer BTS - how to shoot a fashion editorial - どのようにファッション誌を撮影するか - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Crop Top Lehenga Designs || Wedding / Special Occasion Outfits || Trending Fashion - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Latest Crop Top Lehenga Designs || Wedding / Special Occasion Outfits || Trending Fashion - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

18+++!18+!!! ファッション·ヘル Fashion Hell 2010 Horror, comedy, eroticism,Gore - Duration: 1:15:15.

FASHION HEALTH PARLOURS

Today is a special day.

That tickles!

Oh, that tickles.

It's a 'Lucky direction roll'.

This is a 'Lucky direction roll'.

That's right.

Eat while facing this year's auspicious direction and make a wish.

This year's fortuitous direction is west-southwest.

Like this?

No, this way.

Stay still.

Sure.

What are you wishing for?

Right. You can't speak while you're eating.

Come on, suck it as hard as you want.

You're hurting me!

That hurts!

Hey, wait!

I'll never let you go.

Our team won't last if you drop out.

Don't say that.

You celebrated our marriage, didn't you?

I just held it back in front of everyone.

Listen, annul your marriage right now.

What's the point of marrying if you can't play baseball?

I'm leaving now.

Are you listening to me?

I promised my fiancée we'd discuss the venue.

What a shame.

That's why we lost our retirement game.

What the hell! You blame me for that?

Yes, you botched it.

No, I didn't. That wasn't an error.

I couldn't help it, okay.

Your life is one big error.

Asshole!

Look! - What?

That's a new parlor.

MASSAGE PARLOUR SHOGUN

No way. - Come on.

It's really cheap.

You can get Laid for that little?

It's deflation, prices are failing.

Oh my!

I bet you're a regular.

No way!

I've never once bought sex.

What?

Bye.

Hey, wait!

You've never paid to get Laid?

Never. It makes me sick.

Any normal 40 year old guy would have by now.

I'm not like you guys.

Okay, I'll treat you.

My treat, Let's all go get laid.

Let's make it our team's last innings.

Sounds good. - No way.

You can either quit the team, or choose not to join us.

But you have to choose one.

I'll quit the team, I'm not going.

I'll head home.

What do we do?

We force him to go.

Here we go!

Don't.

Stop it.

In you go.

Stop it. - Come on.

It stinks! What's that smell?

It's natural. It's generations of sperm.

No, not that. It smells like dead meat.

Are you scared?

No, I'm not.

I just hate the thought of paying women for sex.

You sound like a virgin.

Shut up.

I always wondered why you're such a pussy.

Because you're a virgin?

Yeah, you never talk about sex.

He keeps changing his story about his first time.

Right, he does.

Get real.

Okay, so how did you lose your cherry?

We want graphic details.

I'm leaving.

C'mon, don't go.

We're just having fun. - Get lost.

May I help you?

Three of you????

Not me. - Yes, three.

All three of us.

Three clients, ladies.

Is that price you have outside for real??

Yes, it's only 3,000 yen.

I bet there are extras once we get inside.

That can't be!

I bet the girls are all old hags, right?

If you don't believe me, you're welcome to inspect the girls.

Get ready.

What's that?

You can finger their butts before you make your choice.

No mistake, eh?

You mean it?

This is unbelievable!

Come here! This is great.

Oh, they're really soft. They feel great.

Absolutely perfect.

Hey.

You can only touch them once.

Okay, I understand.

The last John l had tearfully begged for his life.

So I made him stick a cigarette in his tool.

Really? What happened?

He agreed and stuck a cigarette right down into his urethra.

I made him ram it in right up to the filter.

What's that?

Anyway, I stubbed it out on his balls, then I cut off his cock.

Guys today are hardly worth teasing. They have no pride.

Exactly.

What's up?

Someone pinched me.

Don't make a fuss over that.

You can't help it.

You just started here recently.

Stop it, Kaori. Don't hit on her.

Why not? Are you jealous?

Don't worry. You're my only love, Nonoko.

You can only touch them once.

We need to compare them, okay?

Take that!

I don't believe it.

Come on, join in.

You first. It's a wedding present.

No thanks. - Go on.

You want this girl?

Okay, your time is up.

Nonoko, Nagisa and Kaoru will entertain you.

They're getting ready now, so please wait a while.

I didn't think you'd choose the one who farted in your face.

I'll get my revenge. One on one.

You're lucky.

You got the best one.

I didn't choose her.

You guys didn't choose her.

Give it back.

Get it back, if you can.

Give it back.

Hey, we've got customers.

I haven't cleaned up the mess from the last customer.

Move, you fool!

Okay.

Oh, I feel sluggish.

Nonoko, are you ready?

Sure, I'm the most experienced girl in the parlor.

Good.

What about you, Nagisa?

Sorry, I don't feel well.

The roll I had earlier made me sick.

Are you okay? Wanna rest?

No, I'm...

Oh, well.

She's still quite naive.

Don't be too harsh on her.

Okay.

Nonoko is ready now.

I'll kill you, if you try to run away.

I want my cell phone back.

Draw lots.

We have a special on now.

If you win, you'll be offered a special experience.

Go ahead.

Special experience?

Did I win?

No.

Here's a consolation prize.

I don't want it. Where's my girl?

She's coming.

Dos and don'ts.

You can't do anything the girl rejects.

And you can't have real sex.

Okay. Enjoy yourselves.

Good evening. I'm Nonoko.

How do you do.

This way, please.

Please watch your step.

Thank you.

In you go, please.

Now please sit down.

Are you a professional baseball player?

Of course not. We're just amateurs.

I was kidding.

So you played and then went drinking afterwards?

Our best player retires as of today.

He's quitting to get married.

I envy him!

I wish I could get married.

Get real, will you!

He's betrayed his friends of more than 20 years.

I'd really like to whack him with a bat.

That's scary.

Will you take my clothes off?

You enter the room first. Then what's next?

You just keep quiet. The girl will entertain you.

But still...

Do you go to parlors very often?

Yes, I'm quite the expert.

Really?

I can't get my rocks off at the normal parlors.

I wonder if this place can do it for me.

I'd prefer an older woman, I guess.

You're sick.

Misa will kill me, if she finds out I was here.

She's such a stickler for prudence.

Damn Uno!

Don't say that. He's lonely.

How come?

He's worried he'll have no one to hang out with when you get married.

Even if l quit the team, we're still friends.

We'll get together and go drinking just Like always.

I wonder.

She's always texting you to hurry back home.

You said it was your decision to quit the team.

But she made you, didn't she?

Look, this is not the right place to discuss this.

I've always enjoyed hanging out with you guys.

But since I started going out with Misa,

something inside me has changed.

Honestly, I've never been serious about life before.

I was shallow-minded.

But after I met Misa...

I decided to dedicate my Life, my very heart and soul, to her.

Maybe that sounds too idealistic.

But that's how I feel.

It's good to have someone waiting for you at home.

I really mean it.

You've found the perfect girl.

But don't tell Uno. He'll only make a fool of me.

Do you feel good?

I'm coming!

I'm coming now!

What the hell!

That'll teach you. That's my revenge.

So he was the one who pinched my butt.

I'll do it again.

No, don't! I'm sorry I did it.

I didn't mean to offend you.

I just had a bad case of wind. It really wasn't intentional.

I know you did it on purpose.

Don't be nasty.

I'm really sorry.

Forgive me. I'll give you a special treat.

The one he mentioned earlier?

No way! Not that.

This is a special service...

only for you.

Well?

You can't control yourself now.

What's that? I feel something cold.

This?

That's it.

It's cold and hard.

If you want to find out,

then I'll show you!

Oh no! That's my cock!

Did you hear someone screaming?

I get it. It's some sadomasochistic thing.

Kaori is ready now.

Okay.

Don't go. Stay at least till the end today.

Okay.

Now draw lots.

Sure.

You won the big prize.

How do you do. I'm Kaori.

He's won a special prize.

Certainly, sir.

This way please.

Very special...

Where's the bathroom?

Hey, you.

Go check the bathroom.

Bathroom?

That's right.

Someone is trying to escape through there.

Where is the bathroom?

What are you doing here?

Let me go!

We warned you at the first session.

Don't you remember?

You can't escape from here while you're working.

And you can never tell anyone what goes on here.

If you break the code, you'll be executed.

I know but...

I'm sick of the taste of blood.

Can you handle one more customer?

It'll be your last for today.

I can't take it anymore.

Have some candy.

It'll cleanse your mouth of the taste of blood.

No, thank you.

Have one anyway.

How old are your little brothers?

One's 10 and the other's 5 years old.

They're still only little. Naturally, they miss their mother.

I can understand because I lost my mother when I was just a kid.

Give this candy to your brothers.

But...

Come on, take it.

Thank you.

Let's have breakfast together when you're on the early shift.

If you don't want to, I won't force you.

I don't mind, but maybe not.

If we're careful, no one will know.

I have to help out with a special case.

Your client is waiting in the Lobby.

Take him to the room when you're ready.

Okay.

See you.

And now for your special treat.

I'm so excited.

I'll explain the rules first.

Go ahead.

I'll perform a sexy dance for you.

If you get a hard-on, you Lose.

A kind of teasing game?

Not bad, but I want something dirty.

You want something perverted?

Well, yes.

Don't worry.

We're preparing a special act.

What?

I'm sorry to be late.

I'm here to judge the special event.

Judge??

Didn't you hear the rules?

If you get a hard-on, you Lose.

I'll be watching your cock.

If it gets hard, I'll cut it off with this sword.

What?? That doesn't make sense.

That's the rule. - Who knows?

Is this some sort of surprise?

If so, it's way too creepy.

Right?

Manager, answer me.

Where are you?

Hey.

Where's the Manager?

Where are you?

Manager?

Answer me.

He's trying to escape from the 'Pine Room'.

What are you doing?

He's about to escape.

I needed to go to the bathroom.

But I couldn't find it.

How do you do. I'm Nagisa.

I'll take you inside.

Listen, it's a game, isn't it?

What if I win?

What if I don't get a hard-on?

Come on, what about the rules?

If you win, you'll be set free.

You really mean it?

You'll let me escape?

No, it's okay. I'll do it myself.

Well...

Shall I take my underwear off, too?

No need to ask, right? That's why I'm here.

Is this your first time?

My first time?

No way. I'm too old to be a virgin.

That can't be.

I mean in the massage parlor.

Oh, I see.

Yes, this is my first time at a massage parlor.

I'm ready now.

Please Lie down here.

Wait a moment!

I'm sorry, but I really can't do it.

Did I offend you?

No, not at all.

You've done nothing wrong.

It's just there's someone waiting for me.

You can't just leave. They'll punish me.

But I can't.

Let me massage you, then.

Is that good for you?

Shall I use lotion?

You mean the sticky one?

Yes, please.

No...

I can't take it anymore.

A hard-on!

What the hell!

He's dead.

Dead?

Who's dead?

One of your friends.

My friend?

Uno! Doshida!

Let me go!

No, don't go.

What the hell is this place?

What will you do to us?

You were just unlucky.

This is the sex parlor from Hell.

None of our customers survive.

We cut off men's cocks.

We only have one purpose.

We kill our customers at the moment of sexual ecstasy.

Our boss watches all the action with hidden cameras.

How come?

No idea. I've never even met him.

All we do is to kill men and get paid for it.

There's at least 10 more cameras in this room.

There's no chance of escape. No one's ever escaped.

No one ever admits they're going out to buy sex.

So when you go missing, it never leads to us.

I must get back to my girl.

If I escape, what will happen to you?

I'll be executed.

They'll kill you?

If a client escapes, we pay with our lives.

That's the code.

I have no father. My mother raised me.

We're poor and I've worked hard on a part-time basis.

I got into the college I aimed for.

But soon after that, Mother had a traffic accident.

It left her paraplegic.

I couldn't afford to continue at university.

I had to pay all the bills, and for mother's treatment.

I couldn't earn much at a regular job.

I had no choice butt to work in a bar.

It wasn't long before I started work at a sex parlor.

The more we girls put out, the more we earn.

Then I ended up here.

I don't care anymore. I want to finish everything.

I can't die here.

That goes for you, too.

You can keep going if someone is waiting for you.

Or rather, you have to keep going.

Hey, clean up the mess.

I'm beat. Can't you do it for me?

You have to do it yourself. That's the rule.

Hey, wait.

I must save my friends.

Hi, Nonoko.

Hi there.

You know you're not allowed to rest here.

The parlor will close soon, anyway. We need fresh air.

You took the body away, didn't you?

At least let me smoke in peace.

Where's that last guy's cock?

Damn it. I forgot to get it.

How could you forget the most important thing?

But you cut it off, remember?

Stop that. You're abnormal.

Stop it!

I said stop.

Damn! I'll go get the cock.

Doshida, wake up!

Come on.

Mr. Nakatsu...

Why are you just standing there?

Give me a hand.

Doshida.

He may make it if we get him to a hospital.

What the hell are you doing?

Stop it Manager, please!

Nagisa, go back to the room.

If the boss finds out, you're dead.

I'll cover for you, but just go back.

Manager!

Oh, it hurts!

Nagisa!

Are you leaving?

Dear customer.

Stop it!

Nakatsu!

Uno!

Nagisa!

So, you betrayed us?

As long as I'm still here, you'll never leave alive.

Nonoko, you're so cool!

Nonoko?

Kaori!

Uno, you're...

Sorry I didn't tell you, I'm a Karate expert.

Are you really?

Karate is not about hitting, or being hit.

And it's not about showing off your power.

I've faithfully obeyed my master.

You're the lowest scum. You're not human.

I'll kill you all with my fists.

You bastard!

Nakatsu, get away now!

But...

Go home and hold Misa as tight as you can.

Your cell phone.

I'll call for help right away. Don't die before I get back.

Uno!

Do you think you can beat me?

Nakatsu...

Try to remember that game we played 10 years ago.

Try to remember that come-from-behind home run.

That's it.

That form.

You're the cleanup batter for our team.

Go for it, Nakatsu!

Drop dead!

I did it?

I did it.

l made it.

Mr. Nakatsu!

How is Uno?

Escape by yourself.

Understand?

I can't do that.

This is Misa.

Her address is in my cell phone.

I want you to tell her...

that I love her.

I know her.

I worked with her at a sex club.

I remember she had 3 moles on her ass.

She was kind, pretty. And popular.

The most popular girl in the whorehouse.

I bet you're surprised by the pistol on the wall.

I really wanted to use it just once.

Who are you?

I'm the boss.

I'm the owner of the Shogun Massage Parlors.

I own 32 parlors spread all over Japan.

Hello, I'm Shitaragi.

I've been watching your battles on the monitor.

It's been quite amusing.

What will you do now?

Nothing special.

I'll have the professionals clean up the mess.

I'll reopen the parlor tomorrow.

You're working the late shift tomorrow.

You can go home for today.

Get a good rest and come back again tomorrow.

Don't be stupid! I'll never come back.

What will you do if you quit?

Where could you earn this kind of money?

Can you stand being poor again?

I don't think so.

I'm sure you'll be back begging me for a job.

You're just a stupid bitch who kills men for money.

I work hard for my debt-ridden dad.

What? Not for your little brothers?

Not for your paraplegic mother?

At the interview you said you're saving to open a nail salon.

You spit out lies as easily as you breathe, you bitch.

No, I don't...

You're just a bitch killer.

A piece of bitch-trash, you'll never change.

Shut up tiny dick!

That's why you do this, to compensate for your tiny cock.

Who said that?

Everyone who works for you.

You're the lowest of scum.

Listen, my project has a grand theme.

Little dick!

No!

Okay then, take off your underwear!

Bitch. Don't order me around.

So it is tiny.

Shut up!

Do you want to die?

You're under my control.

I've changed my mind.

I'll kill you.

You're dead!

Listen.

Wherever you try to escape to, anywhere in Japan,

my network will find you.

I earn money with my body.

I'll kill anyone who opposes me.

Nagisa.

Let's go grab a bite.

You promised me, remember?

That hurts!

I was kind to you, wasn't I?

I gave you candy, didn't I?

Get up. I'll cut off the other nipple, too.

I said get up!

Your candy tasted like shit.

Written & Directed by TSUGITA Jun

Subtitled by Marukomu. Thanks to famitsu1

For more infomation >> 18+++!18+!!! ファッション·ヘル Fashion Hell 2010 Horror, comedy, eroticism,Gore - Duration: 1:15:15.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion: Cookie's Action Look | Season 4 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Fashion: Cookie's Action Look | Season 4 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

NOW: Lee Goldberg, wife welcome new child in viral fashion - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> NOW: Lee Goldberg, wife welcome new child in viral fashion - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

✅ 時尚界年度最受關注的「ASIA FASHION AWARD 2018 in TAIPEI」活動,將於12月1日再度於台北引爆,今年的視覺設計再度由蜷川實花親自操刀,蜷川實花說:「聚集亞洲各界人士的 - Duration: 2:24.

 時尚界年度最受關注的「ASIA FASHION AWARD 2 18 in TAIPEI」活動,將於12月1日再度於台北引爆,今 的視覺設計再度由蜷川實花親自操刀,蜷川實花說:「聚集亞洲各界人士 ASIA FASHION AWARD,每年都讓我非常期待

」   今年活動於台北市的中正紀念堂前民主大道舉行,將在此搭建 座近100公尺的巨型圓頂舞台,搭配內部天井之光雕投影,打造繽紛絢 的風格,將「ONE ASIA一個亞洲的力量昇華」,帶給大家驚奇與 動

今年是活動舉辦的第3年,由亞洲頂尖造型師與頂級模特兒的結合,以「 向世界的FASHION」為主軸。  而在往年的活動中,除有來自韓 的巨星CL現場表演外,另有從亞洲各地的代表模特兒,以及來自日本的 室哲哉、日本歌姬MIWA等藝人的現場演出外,更有ROLA、藤井莉 、八木亞里紗、大政絢等當紅演員及模特兒,以及在日台發展曾演出台灣 劇的模特兒池端玲名等參加

 (時報周刊)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét