Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Auto news on Youtube May 31 2018

hey guys it's Coco and welcome back to my channel if you're new here then hello

it's lovely to have you here today's video as you can tell by the

title is a May favorites all about everything that I've loved in the month

of May

so as usual my first category is entertainment

I'll start off with my books that I've loved this month

well actually it's only one book this month because again I've had a slow one

because I've been revising a lot more now which is good but it means that I've

had less time to do things that I actually want to do but yeah this book

that I have here is called emergency contact by Mary HK Choi I mentioned this

in my book haul so yeah this book is about penny and Sam and they're both going

through a really tough time in their lives right now and they meet and

exchange numbers and become each other's emergency contact so they talk to each

other all the time I mean you can probably guess where it leads to such an

easy read that just made me continuously want to read more ther's a link in the

description if you want to go and check it out lastly an entertainment is

YouTube so anything that I've been loving on YouTube this month I've

actually discovered this new girl well I didn't discover her but I've just found

her video this is what I mean her name is Eve Cornwell me check yeah her

name's Eve Cornwell and she's a university student at Bristol University

in England she's hilarious so funny and I love her

style of videos I actually think she's quite similar to the type of videos that

I make which is probably why I like her because we got you know things in common

I've kind of been watched all of her videos Eve love her go check her out

again linked in the description next is all of the music that I have loved this month

and the first one is called afraid by Mimi

now Mimi's a youtuber that I've been watching for a really long time

well i say a really long time but really like a year and a half or something like

that two years I love her videos as well she's really cute I love her style

Mimi just came out with some new songs - two I believe... two

both of them I

absolutely adore but my favorite one is called afraid let me play you a little bit

okay yeah so as you can tell it's a really chilled out song I've been

listening to that song on repeat since it came out love Mimi

my next favorite song is called she changes the weather by Swim Deep this song

I have loved since like when I was in year 11 I first heard it when I was

going to the Reading Festival I was listening to all the artists that were

going to see if I like their music and I found this song and it is just insane

you'll get what I mean when you hear the song

again pretty chilled out but like in a really inspiring way I don't know and

then my last favorite song is by Haim which is a very well known band so yeah

the song that I'm talking about is falling I think this is one of their

most popular songs

okay I can't listen to the whole song otherwise this will be a very long video

oh my god love that song as you could tell I love to dance to it

not very well but I do dance to it especially in the car

it's actually quite embarrassing in the car because people just look at me and

stare and are like what the hell is she doing but I kind of don't care at the same time

fight me

next up is my food favorite

and i've only got one this month it's not even food it's a drink but yeah I've been

super super obsessed with iced coffees I've never even liked coffee before but

I just thought I'm gonna try it because I'm revising so much now so I need

caffeine because I'm not getting enough sleep for sure

so yeah I literally just grind some coffee in the Whizzer put it in the

little pumpy thing then I just add some ice some dairy free milk shove that in

give it a stir and you're ready to go super good coffee love it

my last category is fashion favorites this month

and i'm actually wearing my fashion favorite this time it is this cute little

pep, peplum? no off the shoulder top from Urban Outfitters I got this last year actually

but I'm definitely sure they'll have something like this Urban Outfitters

ASOS or Topsop it's just a really cute color and I think it kind of makes

me look a bit more tanned this kind of mustard yellow color which is perfect

because I'm just super super pale so my last favorite is actually my nail polish

color or colors basically they look like ice cream colors to me but all of the

colors together just look for a cute and I've had lots of compliments actually on

them a cafe that I work at a lot of the mums like oh I love your nails my

daughter would absolutely love them and stuff like that which is really sweet

and the nail polishes that I used were all Barry M apart from this Ciaté

pink one Barry M is just great and they always have some type of deal on but

that is my last favorite for the month and I hope you enjoyed this video maybe

found something that you want to try for the month of June

i can't believe we're in june

but anyway I hope you enjoyed this video and if you did please give a thumbs up and

subscribe down below I've left all the links to anything that I mentioned in

the description box so check out anything in there was there anything

else that I wanna say?

I don't think so I just hope you enjoyed

this and I'll see you next time bye

For more infomation >> May Favourites 2018 ✨(music, books, fashion) - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

MN company supporting refugees through fashion - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> MN company supporting refugees through fashion - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Life Perspective | PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR AND SWIMSUITS FOR WOMEN HAVE BROKEN FASHION MYTHS - Duration: 10:01.

PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR AND SWIMSUITS FOR WOMEN HAVE BROKEN FASHION MYTHS

Who said that #Swimwear is only made for women with size zero figures?

That is a passé which has been busted by an all new range of #PlusSizeSwimsuits and

swimwear being designed for women with curvy, voluptuous figures too.

After all, why should skinny women have all the fun?

Curvy women too can flaunt their curves in swimsuits without being tagged as vulgar or

being chased and shamed by fashion polices.

There's nothing to stop you girl!

The fashion world has always chosen women with size zero figures for their magazine

covers pages.Plus Size Swimsuits A well defined figure clad in swimwear has always been the

norm for fashion magazines till Ashley Graham decided to end this monopoly by choosing to

pose in #PlusSizeSwimwear on the cover page of Sports Illustrated.

She has made it clear to women like her that fashion does not depend on your body type.

If you have set your mind on something, you can achieve it and look wow.

There's nothing to stop you woman, if you feel you can do it.

Break the fashion myths and define fashion in new ways.

Find out the right swimwear for you

No matter what is your body size or shape of your figure, you need to find a suit that

suits you.

A suit that does not suit your figure will not look good even if you are skinny.

Firstly, you need to find a swimwear that complements your curves and flatters your

figure instead of making you look vulgar.

You must look for #Swimwear that provides adequate hip and thigh coverage and supports

the breasts well.

You can use your swimsuit to neutralize the faulty sections of your body and highlight

the areas you love.

Over all, the neckline, the shape of the swimsuit, the colour, the prints and the length all

go into making you look good or bad irrespective of your size.

So find out the right #PlusSizeSwimsuit for yourself and get going.

Look beyond the bikini

If you feel you do not have a bikini body, you dream of getting into a swimsuit does

not end over there.

There are various styles of swimsuits other than the bikini which you can definitely try

out to feel good in the pool.

Curvy women can look gorgeous in a tankini top and swim skirt or a one-piece swimsuit.

Heavy busted women should go for halter neck suits that provide good support to the breasts.

If you have decided to pay no heed to the fashion polices and their dictums, shop your

swimsuit and be ready to rock the beach or the pool.

For more infomation >> Life Perspective | PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR AND SWIMSUITS FOR WOMEN HAVE BROKEN FASHION MYTHS - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Serena Williams launches new fashion brand while playing French Open - Duration: 1:44.

Aday after causing a stir with her catsuit at the French Open, Serena Williams has launched a new fashion line she describes as "strong, sexy, sophisticated and sassy"

Williams announced on her website that she's launching her first independent clothing line "for all the ladies out there being awesome"

The winner of 23 Grand Slam singles titles won her opening match at Roland Garros on Tuesday, playing in her first major championship since giving birth to a baby girl in September

She wore a black Nike bodysuit on court, much to the delight of fans on Twitter.She later explained the choice was aimed at making a statement

"All the moms out there that had a tough pregnancy and have to come back and try to be fierce, in a middle of everything

That's what this represents," she said in an interview with journalist Jon Wertheim

For more infomation >> Serena Williams launches new fashion brand while playing French Open - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Kona 1.0T Fashion Lime Accenten Rijklaar! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Kona 1.0T Fashion Lime Accenten Rijklaar! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Great Classic Fashions from She's International Boutique - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Great Classic Fashions from She's International Boutique - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Serena Williams Launches First Fashion Collection - Duration: 3:00.

Her first 12-piece collection will be available on serenawilliams.com, with additional items being available later this year

May 31, 2018 AceShowbiz - Tennis ace Serena Williams has added designer to her resume after launching a new fashion collection as she returns to the court for the first time since 2017

The sportswoman and model turned her back on tennis after falling pregnant with her first child, and she took a year off to focus on becoming a mum

But she was back on the court at the French Open earlier this week, beg May 28, sporting a sleek black catsuit as she took on Kristyna Pliskova - and won

And now Serena is hoping to make a big splash in the style pool after announcing her new fashion collection, Serena, on Wednesday, May 30

"They say life is about timing," she writes on Instagram. "I learned this lesson at age 18, when I chose to play a light tennis schedule because I wanted to go to fashion school

Some criticised my decision, but I knew I had two loves - tennis and fashion - and had to find a way to make them coexist

"After 15 years of false starts, and people in fashion telling me "no", it only only drove me to work harder

As a result, I discovered what it meant to invest in myself, and I allowed that belief in myself to drive me to reach my dream

"Today, I am proud to launch @serena, my own online shop. Never stop believing in yourself, you're worth it"

Her first 12-piece collection will be available on serenawilliams.com. Additional items will be released later this year

Meanwhile, unseeded Serena will meet Ashleigh Barty in the next round of the French Open on Thursday, May 31

The tennis superstar and her sister Venus have also moved on in the women's doubles tournament after beating Japan's Shuko Aoyama and Miyu Kato on Wednesday, May 30

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét